Blanek's Custom Catering Reviews

9 | Waco, TX

9 Reviews for Blanek's Custom Catering

Kayla Houck · Married on 02/03/2019

Best Caterer in Waco!

Blanek's has the best food with lots of options. They are very flexible and make planning a meal for your wedding very easy. Everyone kept asking at the wedding were their restaurant was because they wanted to have their food again. Blanek's is the best when it comes to your catering needs!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Roger · Married on 09/16/2017

Blaneks just catered my daughters wedding this past weekend. Awesome food and the staff was amazing. After being told by several Austin caterers they could not cater chicken fried steak, Blaneks said of course we can and it was an absolute hit with all 100 of the guests we had. Highly recommend Blaneks for any catering you may need.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Melinda · Married on 04/12/2015

Blanek's Custom Catering did an outstanding job catering at my wedding. The setup, staff, and of course the food was absolutely perfect. They worked with me to get exactly what I wanted for the wedding reception dinner; although most of the food I wanted was not on their menu on their website. They went above and beyond my expectations. The southwestern cuisine featured a salsa/ chip bar for starters, beef, chicken, and fish tacos, and a variety of Mexican cuisine sides. I would recommend Blanek's to anyone catering any event!!

Sent on 05/28/2015

Donna · Married on 04/10/2010

Have used them for several events... always great food and terrific wait staff. Very professional, friendly, down to earth folks. You can't go wrong with Blaneks

Sent on 04/26/2010
  • PinkWedding

Christy · Married on 06/14/2008

Joe and his team are the best! I've known Joe for years (his kids went to the same school I went to), he's catered tons of events I've been to and his food is the best! I was so excited when I got engaged, Joe let me be the first person to book him 364 days before the wedding!

If your looking for great food, service, and value...this is the place to go!

Sent on 03/18/2010

Kayla · Married on 07/07/2007

Blanek's provided light appetizers and puch for our wedding. Their menu selection was great, and they were so attentive to our wants. The staff was extremely professional and helpful. They came in the day before to set up the tables and even offered to help us arrange the cake table, although that was not their responsibility. Before my husband and I left the reception, they put together a huge bag of food for us to take with us. We ate it that night at the hotel, and it was wonderful!

Sent on 03/10/2008
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2006

Blanek's Catering was wonderful! Joe and his staff were very professional and helpful with everything, including chosing a menu, explaining the pricing and offering various services other than just food. All services was excellent: the quality and quantity of the food, linens, untensils; the serving, presentation and cleanup; and the flexibility and willingness to accommadate us with anything we needed. Plus, the price was very reasonable, especially considering how great they were in all services provided!

Sent on 03/30/2008

Blanek's Custom Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us kudoes! I appreciate it. I am so happy that you were pleased with us, and if you need anything in the future please do not hessitate to give us a call. We are very glad that you enjoyed your reception, that is very important to us! Congrats once again and best wishes with your new life! Thank you again SO much!

Carie Blanek (GM/Exc.Chef)Blanek's Custom Catering

Susan · Married on 12/25/2005

Joe is a pleasure to work with, and his food is phenomenal. Straight forward, professional, and friendly staff that provides excellent service. *And delicious food!!

Sent on 05/30/2010

Kelsey · Married on 07/11/2009

Beautiful cake and lots of delicious food.

Sent on 11/17/2009