Blanc Noir Event Group Reviews

Blanc Noir Event Group 5
Blanc Noir Event Group 6

Sebastian Velasquez · Married on 11/09/2018

Great Music, Kept People Dancing

Christian and his crew were amazing! Throughout the night they played music that kept the party on the dance floor. All of my guests have commented how great the music was. Adding the photo booth was definitely a great idea!

• O

Oscar Salas · Married on 10/21/2018

5 star service and experience!

There aren't enough words or ways to express how grateful and satisfied I am with Blanc Noir Event Group for everything they did to make our special day that much better. Christian went above and beyond to make sure we had everything we needed and everything went as planned. Sent him specifications and he got them all done. He recommended we do "la hora loca" and it was the best investment since it made each one of our guest have an amazing time. I give my thanks to Christian and his staff for everything and I highly recommend everyone to use Blanc Noir Event Group.

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome !!!

Choosing Fernando from BNEG was one of the best choices we could have made! My husband and I believe that music is one of the most important aspects of a wedding. We like a variety of music genres and our guests were all different ages. Fernando did a great job learning about us as a couple, as well as learning about our guests. We exchanged many emails and he was always quick to respond. We told him that we wanted to cover a little bit of every era to make everyone happy, but to stick mostly to certain genres. We provided him with a list of "must play" songs, a list of "don't  play" songs, as well as a small list of songs that we liked so he could get an idea of what we were interested in. He did a great job at learning enough about us so that throughout the night when multiple guests requested songs he was able to judge if we would be okay with them or not. If he knew we wouldn't care for song requested, he wouldn't play it. He also did a great job at reading the audience and adjusting the music based on who and how many guests were on the dance floor. At no time throughout the night were there less than about 40 people on the dance floor. Fernando was the main MC throughout the night and he did a great job at conducting introductions, speeches, etc. and making sure that it all ran smoothly. He went over pronunciation of names with us as well to ensure he would say everyone's names correctly. He even went above and beyond for me and mixed a special song for my father/daughter dance, with short notice, as we danced to a serious/slow song and then broke into a dance with two other songs. He was great at working with me for that to figure out when I wanted the music to switch from one to song to another.

Aside from the DJing aspect, we also had our lighting done by BNEG, we had smoke clouds for our first dance, and we had a photo booth from them. He made sure to go over with us what kind of lighting we would want (all colors or certain colors). For the photo booth, he had me send him our save the date and wedding invitations so he could get the vibe of our colors and theme. Based off of those pictures, he designed a few templates for the print outs that the guests would receive after having their pictures taken. He sent the proofs to us so we could decide which one we liked best. Every guest got a copy of the pictures that they took, printed out on the spot and an extra copy was printed so that it could go in a scrapbook album that BNEG put together for us through the night. They had the guests sign/write a little note next to their picture, which was an awesome surprise at the end of the night, as we didn't know they were creating this! We also received all of the photo booth pictures digitally for download less than 48 hours after our wedding! Additionally, he did a great job working with the other vendors that we chose to coordinate different things throughout the night and he also helped manage the flow of the night by ensuring everything was done on time. Multiple times throughout the night we were getting pulled away to talk to guests and caught up in conversation. When our meals came out and he realized we weren't at our table, he found us and actually helped up get away because he wanted to make sure that we ate. He even picked up on small details like how one of our guests was taking pictures with a camera that had a large light attached. He came up to us to ask who he was and if we wanted it on or not because if it was on during entrances, it could have messed up the video/photos with the lighting. Fernando and BNEG did an awesome job with everything and we have no regrets choosing them! The whole team truly made our special day the best day ever!

• Vanessa

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2018

Top Knotch!! Excellent!!

Christian and his team were the greatest! Honestly he was so attentive to detail and approachable. He made sure what ever I wanted happened with no difficulties.

• Courtney

Courtney Tully · Married on 10/14/2018

Honestly delivers exactly what you want in a DJ

Music was extremely high on our list and we really wanted someone who would listen & deliver on exactly what we wanted. I had a very hard time narrowing down DJ's as they were similarly priced and all seemed to have perfect reviews. It was not until talking to people who went to weddings of these DJ's or hired them that I found out they may have not have been "perfect". Well, I was looking for perfect and I thankfully found it in Fernando! He was highly recommended and there were no negative reviews so we interviewed him along with a few others. We took a leap and trusted what he said to us, which was that this was our wedding and he would do exactly what we wanted. When the wedding came, I assumed there'd be a few songs I wouldn't love, or a few things said on the mic I wouldn't be fond of, etc. Well I was surprised that Fernando not only delivered EXACTLY what we wanted by went above and beyond! We actually made long spotifiy playlists of must-play songs, songs we like, and do-not play songs. We also told him we don't want him talking on the mic at all unless it's for specific announcements and introductions. Fernando legit played every song we wanted and everyone was dancing the entire time. We also got duo string musicians for our ceremony and cocktail hour through his company and they were honestly one of our favorite parts of the wedding. They were also affordable and played such cool songs and any song we wanted! (like movie soundtrack songs, classic rock, game of thrones, etc.) Fernando also set up a photobooth which was sooo perfect! It was an open air one and his props were high end and it came with unlimited print-out's and download copies online! It was exactly the photobooth I wanted and I was even planning to hire a photobooth company separately. He also followed the schedule I set for the wedding and helped the party flow perfectly. He also provided mics for our ceremony and coordinated with our officiant and videographer. So I am really fortunate to have found this DJ and I highly recommend you hire him if music is important to you at your wedding! Also, our recently engaged friends loved his DJ'ing so much that they hired him for their wedding next year! I'm excited to attend another wedding where there will be a fun dance party!

• Rika

Rika · Married on 10/13/2018

An exceptional experience!

I can’t say enough about the team at BNEG! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Christian on our big day. Even before hiring BNEG, Christian was extremely responsive (even while away on his birthday vacation). Both Christian and his partner, Fernando, are knowledgeable and charismatic.

The music selection on the night of our wedding was phenomenal! Christian made sure people were on the dance floor all night long and made it a night for us to remember.

Christian and team truly exceeded all of our expectations. We are forever grateful for everything BNEG has done to make sure our night was perfect and wish them nothing but success!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing & accomidating!

Fernando and the team a BNEG will truly make your wedding amazing! When we first started wedding planning, I was out of the country try for a few months for work.

That didn’t slow Fernando down for a second. He worked with my schedule and got on a google hangouts call with me and my husband. He asked insightful questions about what we wanted for the look and few of our wedding. His professionalism and indeth knowledge lead us to book right away.

Before the wedding he worked with me to design a photo booth image exactly like I wanted - From the detailed planning guide and song list, to the team the day of; they truly went above a beyond.

So many guests commented on how perfect the music selection was, and I could not get over the Amal first photo montage they put together. I must have sent over 40-50 disorganized pictures and the team found more great pics and turned it I to an amazing montage with the PERFECT SONGS to represent me and my husband. I still have no idea how they did it. The guests loved seeing their pictures on the screen and we all loved how they incorporated photos for the ceremony into a montage as well!

Overall, working with BNEG was a wonderful experience. They build trust with clients right away and you can relax knowing they will do everything in their power to make your day perfect for you.

Maryann · Married on 09/16/2018

Working with Christian was 100% seamless and an absolute pleasure. He accommodated all of my requests from uplighting, spotlights , finding obscure rock and Korean music. His professionalism made me feel at ease at all times! He even checked in on me a week prior . I was always the one to initiate communication with all my other vendors , but not Christian . Thank you so much for all the memories !!!

Kristin · Married on 09/15/2018

Plain and simple. You should book Blanc Noir as your DJ. They will take your wedding to the next level.

I had been at a wedding DJ'd by Blanc Noir and knew they needed to DJ our wedding, it was an easy decision. My husband and I partnered with Fernando. He is a true professional. He will answer your questions no matter the time or the place. He will drive over an hour to meet you at your venue. He will help you build a dance club in the middle of a 600 acre botanical garden if you want him to. He cares, not just about being your DJ, but about the success of your event. He cares if your guests are going to get bitten by mosquitoes, how your transportation is working, and will give his opinion where you want it. He is logistics focused but his team is fun and they delivered an amazing night.

People say you don't have time to eat or dance at your own wedding. I didn't have time to eat because I was too busy dancing and we danced the entire night. Our guests are still raving about the music and it was EXACTLY what we asked for.

Thank you Fernando and the Blanc Noir team. You killed it but based on your other reviews, you continue to kill it each and every event.

Khuyen Nguyen · Married on 09/15/2018

Stressfree and Excellent

Amazing group of guys. Worked with Christian and he was really easy to work with and made planning the wedding simple from their end. Had a beach wedding and they brought their own setup to the beach and it worked it perfectly. The reception afterwards was great too, good music had us dancing the entire time. They also provided video services as well and really captured the moments well without being intrusive. Would recommend 100%

Julia Igdalev · Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding DJ

My husband and I were recommended Christian and his team by our friends who had just had their wedding last June and we dont regret having him DJ and MC our wedding for a minute. Everything from planning the details to the day of the wedding was perfect, friendly, professional, and easy. They are eager to help in anyway they can to make your day perfect and worry free. Also they have many great packages available for any desire. Highly recommend!

Natalie · Married on 09/01/2018

Christian and Fernando were the most accommodating, creative, and professional production house I've ever worked with. As a wedding planner, i've worked with hundreds of different groups, but I've never worked with a production team like Blanc Noir Events before. They were outstanding! They brought the party and they were such a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!!! If you're questioning whether you should go with them or not, take it from a professional, go with them. You will not be disappointed!

Carmela · Married on 09/01/2018

Fernando is awesome! He absolutely listened to everything we wanted and didnt miss one detail. We decided to throw the photobooth in last minute and he accommodated us without hesitation. Speaking of the photobooth- DO IT! Our guests raved about the music, photobooth, and all the extras. We had an incident at our wedding where a guest collapsed. Fernando handled it perfectly and professionally and continued things after without missing a beat. I could go on forever about how happy we were with BNEG. In short, you will NOT be disappointed! Fernando- thank you thank you thank you! You are simply the best!

Blanc Noir Event Group 7

Cynthia · Married on 08/25/2018

Fernando and his team are simply the best. Super professional and reliable. We had the best music, the dance floor was never empty and all our guests have nothing but amazing comments about the music, the light and the overall party atmosphere. Fernando even saved the day after a last minute detail was overlooked on our end. The sparklers were just another amazing detail that made the night even more special. Fernando took the time to connect with the venue and do a demo for them to OK the sparklers. The photo booth is also great...super fun, they have equipment that looks high tech, modern and elegant and they will personalize everything for you...Cannot go wrong with this team!

Diany · Married on 08/24/2018

I can't say enough good things about Blanc Noir Event Group! Ours was a fusion wedding, my husband is Indian and I am Hispanic and Raul and Fernando managed to seamlessly mix our two cultures with the music. It was PERFECTION! I would 100% recommend them for any event!

• Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Christian was amazing!! From our initial conversation he was the front runner! He helped me with before he was even hired. Him and his team were amazing!

Madeline · Married on 07/28/2018

Christian & Blanc Noir Group did an AMAZING job at our wedding (and leading up to it!). We had the opportunity to meet with Christian multiple times, both over the phone and in person, to discuss our hopes for our wedding music. Christian was unbelievably patient and present at every encounter we had, and understood exactly what we were describing. He made some suggestions that really differentiated our wedding. Everyone who attended our wedding was completely blown away. We also partnered with Blanc Noir to do our lighting and I CAN NOT emphasize how beautiful everything came out to! Everyone felt as if it was straight of a fairy tale movie. The soft lighting at the beginning of the night created an unbelievably romantic mood, and as the party and music picked up, the lighting kept up with it. The lighting consistently matched the vibe at every specific part of the night, which was a really big deal for me. Just perfect!! Christian instinctively knows how to not only understand a couple and what they want (and deliver!), but he also understands the crowd and how to keep the vibe up! We got so many compliments, and still do, about how great the music was at our wedding! We also rented our Photobooth through Blanc Noir. Our guests loved it, and we were able to customize almost everything about how we wanted the layout of the photos to come out. They also provided really fun props! When we first got engaged, my husband and I agreed that the music would be the biggest and most important part of our wedding, and we could not be more pleased with Blanc Noir and Christian. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and the beautiful outcome! Truly a night we'll never forget. I would recommend anyone looking for impeccable music and incredible professionalism

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2018

Blanc Noir Event Group made our wedding day unforgettable! My husband and I traveled to NJ for our wedding, and as a result, booked our vendors last minute. I was referred to Juan by a friend. Once I emailed him, he was in communication immediately, was patient with all of our questions, and took the time to explain the endless options that Blanc Noir offered. Juan was so enthusiastic, and made planning for our wedding entertainment exciting and worry free. We still did not have a photographer or videographer at that point, and soon after speaking with Juan, he put me in contact with all the right people. Over the course of two months, Juan made sure he touched base periodically, asking if we needed anything, and did his best to make sure our planning was stress free.

Fast forward to our wedding day, Juan greeted us with excitement! From the beginning of our ceremony to the end of our reception the music and entertainment was seamless. He accommodated all of our requests, added his own touch- such as displaying photos that were taken moments earlier. The lighting, the music, and the staff’s energy was amazing and we received so many compliments on that night and the days following about the good time our guests had. Juan is truly talented, and one of the most professional people I’ve ever worked with. Thank you for making our a day a dream come true!

Val · Married on 06/29/2018

Fernando and his team are awesome! They go above and beyond to make your day truly special. They kept the dance floor packed all night -- got so many compliments from our guests on the entertainment! Highly recommend!!

Christine · Married on 06/24/2018

Fernando and the rest of the Blanc Noir team was awesome! They really listened to what we wanted and did not disappoint. I'm so glad we chose them!

jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

very professional and attentive.

Blanco Noir event group are very professional and flexible and attentive to our needs, got the crowd dancing all night with great music and they made our wedding even more wonderful. We recommend them 100%.

• Pia

Pia Rodriguez · Married on 06/09/2018

Galloping Hill Caterers Wedding

When you are planning a wedding, things can get very overwhelming. However, planning the structure of my dream wedding with the help of Chris was so helpful. Blanc Noir, as wedding professionals, focus on the whole picture, rather than just one aspect of it. A wedding is just one day, but a memorable one will be talked about for a lifetime. Everyone at my wedding constantly compliments us on how fun our wedding was thanks to "the great job our DJ did." Blanc Noir as a group can be more than just DJs, they could be planners, hosts, and even friends to help ease the process. My husband and I will always be so grateful for the amazing job Blanc Noir did on our wedding day, literally making my dream day possible.

Blanc Noir Event Group 8
    Blanc Noir Event Group 9
    Blanc Noir Event Group 10

Lara · Married on 06/03/2018

If you are looking for an amazing time and want everyone up on the dance floor then Fernando & Blanc Noir is the way to go! Do not even think twice about this decision! Fernando made our wedding day so special and just the best time ever! People are still talking about how much fun they had and how nobody sat down! This is all thanks to Fernando & Blanc Noir! I booked them knowing that I did not have to think twice about my decision! I could not have been happier about how amazing and entertaining they were. Thank you so much to the best group of party people!!

Enrique · Married on 05/18/2018

A big Thank You to Fernando, Christian and the whole Blanc Noir team for an amazing experience. I knew right from the beginning I was going to be a happy customer right after our consultation. It was much more professions than the average DJ. The products are top notch and the service matches. Things like the e-document and website show their attention to detail. They also did a great job of making sure to cover things that weren’t even on my radar. The guests loved the photobooth (super sleek) and the photo quality is tremendous. And of course, the music had our family and friends dancing all night. Thank you guys for everything!

Blanc Noir Event Group 11