Blanc Noir Event Group Reviews

246 | Clifton, NJ

246 Reviews for Blanc Noir Event Group

Mindy Cleaveland · Getting married on 10/15/2021

The best dj

Christian and Blanc Noir are hands down the best!! From the beginning it was clear that Christian was very interested in understanding our wedding vision so he could bring it to life. He listened to everything we wanted, asked great questions, and made the best recommendations. He didn’t just suggest things to increase our price. He would actually tell us what not to spend money on. He found us a wonderful quartet for our ceremony and referred us to a wedding coordinator (who is amazing too btw!! Check out Sovereign Bee). 3 weeks before our April 4th wedding, we had to make the decision to postpone due to COVID. Christian was so understanding and worked with us to reschedule not once, but twice. He empathized with us and gave us advice to get through such a hard time in our lives. I seriously can’t speak more highly of him. If you want a vendor who listens and truly cares about what he does, Christian and the Blanc Noir team is the way to go!

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Cara

Cara Poole · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Look no further for your wedding dj

Fernando assisted us from the very beginning all the way to the end! He was sooooo organized and really took the time to get to know Lucas and I and what our vision was for our big day! We never worried about anything because we trusted him and his crew. The day of the wedding everyone was complimenting him and even asking us for the wedding playlist. If you are undecided who you want to choose for your wedding day than look no further because he is truly one of the best. Thank you Fernando for making our day special.

Sent on 03/08/2020

Maria Harper · Married on 12/09/2020

Best vendor ever

We owe our most heartfelt gratitude to Christian and the rest of the Blanc Noir group. From the beginning Christian understood our vision and made it better. We knew that our multicultural wedding would not be an easy task, but Christian made it a seamless process and the music flowed beautifully from one song to the next. The bilingual music was the perfect backdrop to our special day. Through it all Christian was responsive and attentive to all our questions and concerns. Getting married during the pandemic was quiet a feat, but Christian endeavored to give us the greatest experience. The equipment was also super sleek! We are so unbelievably appreciative and cannot thank Christian and the Blanc Noir staff enough. We have recommended him countless times to our engaged friends. Anyone would be lucky to have them!!!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Lorena

Lorena Salas · Married on 11/22/2020

You won’t regret hiring BNEG

I was supposed to use BNEG for my big wedding for DJ and video services, but due to COVID circumstances, I ended up cancelling the big event and going with a small intimate one instead. Nevertheless, throughout the 7 month process of frequently changing dates they were so incredibly flexible and quick to respond. Christian ultimately provided both the minister services and music for my micro wedding and we were incredibly happy. Both his professionalism and humor/easy going personality create a balance that allows you to really trust him to play a big role in such an important event in your life. Kevin did the videography and so far the trailers I have received are absolutely beautiful. He really worked hard to include all the little details I wanted and added his creative touch. I really loved that he and his assistant found a way to be present enough to capture everything, yet blended in enough to not interrupt the flow of the day or the moments in which the photographer was taking the lead. I would surely recommend them to any bride and groom looking for great services and already have had friends inquire about them.

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2020

Hire them! They are wonderful!

There aren’t enough good descriptors to talk about how above and beyond Christian and his entire crew went to make our special day phenomenal. My fiance and I were so appreciative of how hands on Christian was from the beginning of the process and all throughout. As background, we first sat down with Christian at his full service office space pre-Covid with an entirely different idea for our wedding vision. We ended up completely changing our plans and Christian was totally on board for the quick turnaround. He visited the new space with us (that had to be totally designed from the ground up), gave us ideas as to what we could do with uplighting, intelligent lighting, and other special effects they provide, and helped bring our romantic vision to life. We also had a few very last minute additions Christian was able to accommodate. As for the technology and music needs for the ceremony, reception, introductions and formalities, Christian is a seasoned professional, sharing a substantive form with us well in advance and scheduling a good amount of time to talk through what we wanted, as well as providing us with great feedback as to the timing and flow of everything. His suggestions really helped make everything that much better. We couldn’t be more grateful for him and his team - and I even heard a few folks asking whether we could get a copy of the playlist because it was so good! Again, I can’t recommend Christian or BNEG enough! You will be in great hands!

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Alina

Alina Mushailov · Married on 08/23/2020

Thank you for such a fun day!

Fernando and team at BNEG are definitely super dedicated to ensuring that you and your guests have an amazing time at your wedding! We hired BNEG for both DJ and Photobooth services. The photobooth is awesome and a must, the photos we got were so nice! And it's definitely so great to be able to have them the day of the wedding! As far as DJ services, Fernando really ensured that we got a customized experience. Everyone had such a blast at the wedding, even despite everything currently going on in the world. We really appreciate Fernando's flexibility in moving our date due to the pandemic.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Bianka Guzman · Married on 05/08/2020

Great service, music, & experience!

Christian and his team were great! From the start Christian set up an in person meeting to talk through all of the services Blanc Noir Event Group offers and demoed lighting & showed us sample videos of different services they provided. We had a final meeting via call 2 weeks before the wedding to finalize details. Christian made himself available for any last minute questions/concerns/ changes we wanted to make within those last 2 weeks. The day of the wedding the music was great and him and his team had our jest dancing all night. We has a blast and we highly recommend Christian and his team! Our guest absolutely loved the CO2 blast on the dance floor and couldn’t stop talking about the dancing on the clouds affect for our first dance. It was a pleasure working with Blanc Noir Events Group and Christian!

Sent on 10/05/2019
  • Nery

Nery L · Married on 05/08/2020

Awesome Event Group!

When my fiancé and I got engaged, DJ Fernando of Blanc Noir was the first call we made. We knew we needed to have him as the DJ and MC on our wedding day. He was the DJ of a wedding we went to last May and we loved his energy and of course the music he played. From the moment we met him in his office, we knew we had made the right choice. He was very nice and friendly. On our wedding day, he brought even more energy as our MC and pumped out the jams that we loved to make our day that much more special. We were truly blessed to have found him and we highly recommend him or any other DJ/MC from Blanc Noir for an event you may be planning.

• Maria

Maria Janjua · Married on 03/11/2020

Amazing! Professional! Detail oriented!

BLANC NOIR WE LOVE YOU!!!

From the moment my husband and I started working with Christian and Blanc Noir, I knew I did not have to worry about anything!!! I worked directly with Christian and they did my DJing and videography for the wedding day.

Christian was constantly keeping in touch !! He worked around my busy schedule to address all my concerns and questions. One night he spent and hour and half helping me pick songs.

At the wedding, the video and djing were on point. Everyone was on time. They was so detail oriented and organized. They calmed my nervous and took all the tension away from me.

I highly suggest working with Blanc Noir for their attention to detail and the professionalism, at the same time treating you like family!!!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Marissa Haley · Married on 12/04/2019

Amazing service

We had Christian and Blanc Noir Events Group DJ our wedding and they were amazing! Christian really wanted to understand what we wanted at our wedding and put in an effort to get to know our style. We told him that we didn't like when the DJ talks on the microphone a lot and we wanted people to dance the whole night - and that is exactly what they provided. People were dancing so much that they needed to make multiple announcements that dinner was served because my guests didn't want to get off the dance floor! They also provided lighting for our wedding and a photobooth. Their prices are affordable and their services are high quality. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Chris Wander · Married on 11/29/2019

Best DJ I've experienced at any wedding!

My bride and I had our wedding the day after Thanksgiving and we honestly can't say enough good things about Christian and the team at Blanc Noir.

First, they were super easy to work with. From the pricing, to the booking, to the pre-wedding phone chat; everything was a breeze. Christian's preparation truly took a load off my wife and I's shoulders. To be honest, we gave him about 10 songs to work with for the dance portion and just said to do your thing and they KILLED IT. I can say from other weddings I have attended this is not the norm.

In my experience, the DJ is the portion of the wedding most guests gripe about. Not Blanc Noir. From young to very old, everyone raved about the music! So so excellent.

Also, Christian was very helpful in instructing everyone speaking during the wedding on use of the microphone. This is an underrated and often overlooked service. The ceremony went off without a hitch and truly would not have without Christian and the Blanc Noir team's help. (They also worked swimmingly with a pianist we had for our cocktail hour).

I am confident our friends seeking to get married will be asking for the DJ's info and we will be happily passing it along.

It was a very special night made even more special by Blanc Noir. MY wife and I will be recommending them to everyone.

Blanc Noir is a very talented DJ group and they are very very kind to boot. Great times!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Noelle

Noelle · Married on 11/16/2019

Makes the party happen!

We found Blanc Noir through the recommended vendors provided to us by our venue. We love bands, but we always wanted a DJ for our wedding. We called many DJ companies, and we knew as soon as we spoke to Fernando that he was our guy. We were blown away by his professionalism, etiquette, attention to all details, all the additional services he could provide, and most of all, his mix examples were on point. We knew we found our guy. Fernando provided our music and sound for our ceremony, reception and also uplighting, cold sparklers as well as an amazing photo booth. He was over the top prepared, and everyone kept coming up to us all night (and the days after) complimenting how awesome our DJ was. And we agree! He started the party and kept it going all night. We seriously love Fernando and already miss working with him!! He will absolutely be at the top of our list for any of our DJ needs in the future!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Vel R · Married on 11/10/2019

Simply the best (and most professional)!

BNEG was simply the perfect choice. We were married on 10/11/19 and guests were on the dance floor the whole night. You will not find a more professional team to work with. From the moment I booked our consultation and sat down with Christian, I knew they were the one for us. It's not always about what they can deliver, but about speaking to your needs and wants for YOUR wedding or party. Never pushy or gimicky. Didn't play the same old music you see on other DJ's pages: they ask you what YOU want and genre's YOU enjoy. Aesthetically, their setup is clean and you won't see those big speakers or old school style setup because Christian makes sure to stay relevant with all of his equipment (you can tell from the moment you step into the office). My guests not only said how much they loved the music and DJ but how nice the setup was. Christian checked in with us and answered all of our questions and even text us to check in if there were any last minute changes. He kept us updated the entire night and from here on out, for ANY and EVERY party I have, they will be who I book with!!! Brides, put your anxiety and fears to the side because the BNEG team will be there without worry!!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Roxanne Tourkay · Married on 11/10/2019

Professional, detail oriented, and fun!

Fernando and his team from Blan Noir did an amazing job from start to finish! Our initial meeting was fun and exciting and I new as soon as I left their office that I wanted Fernando as our wedding DJ! The attention to detail and speedy e-mail responses were truly, greatly appreciated.

I described the vibe I was going for and what kind of music we love and Fernando hit the nail on the head! All the guests had a wonderful time and no one left the dancefloor, and thats because Fernando is a true proffesional and an amazing DJ!

The photo booth was so much fun too, and the pics from the booth are more special to me than the actual professional photos!

My Best friend just got engaged and she can't wait to use them!

Bravo Fernando and everyone at Blanc Noir Event Group!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing and affordable - must have DJs!

This review comes a bit lit and we apologize! My husband and I attended a wedding where Blanc Noir played and honestly, it was so much fun and the DJing was so good, we had to use them for ours. And we don't regret a thing!

Christian was super personable, fun, and easy to work with throughout the process. Worked with us to come up with a great DJ/Lighting package for our ceremony/wedding and our budget. The survey he provided was a nice touch to make sure they had the right music/vibes going - and they did. (And then some.)

They nailed our ceremony music, which wasn't very traditional at all. (We had a mix of songs from The Rapture, Florence and the Machine, and The Rolling Stones.)

Don't even get me started on our walk into the party - wild! And perfect.

I really can't recommend them enough, especially if you want a wedding that really gets the people up and dancing and having a good time.

Blanc Noir was truly meant to be, especially when I learned that one of the DJ's shared my maiden name...without being no way near related. (Meneses isn't exactly a common last name.)

Thanks so much for everything, cuz!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Saul · Married on 10/22/2019

Great Partners and Wedding Advisors!

Excellent service! Everything from our ceremony down to the wedding reception was a DREAM, thanks to the Blanc Noir Event team. DJ Christian was a pleasure to work with. He was classy, professional, responsive and very helpful throughout the entire planning process. He went above and beyond to accommodate our needs while providing realistic guidance and expectations based on his expertise hosting wedding events. His team couldn’t be any more impressive on our wedding day. His team coordinated so well from the “dancing in the clouds” effect to the sparklers, creating a magical first dance that had our guests in tears. The DJ booth looked sleek and classy, adding to the decor of our reception ballroom. Their attention to the music selection created the perfect ambience we were aiming for. We are so thankful for DJ Christian and his team. We highly recommend Blanc Noir Event Group for all your DJ entertainment needs.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Erin Frisch · Married on 09/14/2019

Music is Everything and DJ Fernando and Team Delivered!

DJ Fernando at Blanc Noir Events nailed our wedding from top to bottom. He and his team traveled all the way to Hanover, NH for us and we are so happy he did! Dancing on a cloud, sparkler, and music was on point throughout the entire evening. He did our music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and it made our night magical. Highly Recommend on every level!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 08/30/2019

Best dj companyy!

I can’t believe how much fun I had at my wedding!! Fernando made me feel so at ease when we started planning everything. I can’t thank Fernando enough for making my wedding so unforgettable. Everyone keeps saying my wedding was the best wedding ever!! Thank you Fernando and the team for making sure everyone was on the dance floor all night!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Milena · Married on 08/30/2019

One of my favorite vendors from the day

Christian and BNEG are true professionals! Among their many achievements in our wedding day were flawlessly mixing Latin music and Polish music, handling last minute changes to reception entrances and songs, and coordinating a massive game of musical chairs at our request.

With a full suite of additional features, yet remaining dedicated to the fundamentals of playing good music and keeping the reception fun and smooth, we’re so glad we went with BNEG.

• April

April · Married on 08/30/2019

Tremendous!

Fernando provided tremendous service to us and our family. He listened to our “picture-perfect” wedding. Then, he aligned his services to our expectations and beyond! Fernando had worked with us to determine what matched not only our wants, but what our friends and family may enjoy as well. By the time we finished planning with Fernando, my wife and I felt so comfortable that we even felt like we had become experts ourselves in the wedding industry thanks to his in-depth descriptions and genuine help. Fernando asked all the right questions to make sure that we have considered all aspects of the wedding from the music, to the lighting and effects, to the party favors, even the timing of various moments and events. For each moment created, Fernando and his team were very prepared, professional, and detailed with their work. It was clear that the effort and care was present throughout our celebration! Fernando proved his vast experience as he knew when to transition from one moment to the next with his MC and DJ skills, driving the party from one enjoyment to the next excitement. Overall, the experience was phenomenal and we wouldn’t change anything. Recommend BNEG 1000%!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Jesus

Jesus A. Ceballos, Jr. · Married on 08/17/2019

The best DJ and event group in the world!

I can honestly say that Blanc Noir (especially DJ Fernando) are a bunch of rock stars that made our wedding day absolutely fantastic! From the moment we went to our friends wedding and had such a wonderful evening on the dance floor, we new we had to book DJ Fernando for our wedding, that's why Blanc Noir was the first place we called when it came to booking our vendors. He's always friendly and enthusiastic whenever we have a meeting with him, even after the wedding he always treats us with respect and kindness. Their service and professionalism is unparalleled. They offer a variety of options to help make your special event as unique as possible from colored lighting that can change, to a monogram spotlight, 70 inch (I believe) LED screens to display montages or whatnot, smoke machines, and their extremely safe and harmless sparklers. Be sure to check out their Instagram account @BlancNoirEvents

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2019

Easy and Excellent

Fernando and his team were with us for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone was dancing the entire night and I couldn't be more thrilled. If you want a stress free vendor, then this is the way to go!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Alexandra · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent!

It’s a no brainer. We booked Blanc Noir for our wedding and absolutely loved our experience. Highly recommend their services! Fernando was amazing every step of the way. He is very knowledgeable, professional and personable. It wasn’t just us who loved Blanc Noir, but our guests did too. Everyone raved about the music, lighting and dancing! Fernando knows exactly how to read the crowd and keep the vibe going! After meeting with him and describing our vision, he knew exactly what we were hoping for and executed seamlessly. We also utilized one of their lighting packages which was worth every penny as it made our reception room even more beautiful as well as enhanced our photos. Truly could not have asked for anything better. Equipment is modern and delicate - none of that bulky outdated DJ equipment. Fernando partnered and worked so well with our other vendors to limit any potential disruption to our day. He truly cares about his clients and making their day as perfect as they envision it to be. Best DJ around!

Sent on 08/12/2019

John · Married on 07/19/2019

Highly Recommended

Awesome job from start to finish! From the first time my wife and I met Fernando, it was as if we had been friends since childhood. He was very welcoming and open about everything they offered and everything we requested. Blanc Nior also has a very cool office/studio, where Fernando let us stop by just to say hi during the process of planning our wedding. As for the music, Fernando and his team killed our dance floor! We had shared Spotify playlists with him prior to the wedding to get an understanding of what we liked and they mixed everything perfectly. From oldies to house to reggaeton and everything in between, they had everyone dancing the entire night. We also featured the photo booth they offer at our wedding, which was also a hit! It included awesome props, especially the mascot animal heads. The best part was the album we received from Fernando and his team that collected all the photos from our wedding guests. Overall, Blanc Noir and Fernando were great. I’d give them a 10/10 and would recommend them to anyone for any event, not just weddings.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Lawler · Married on 06/01/2019

What an amazing wedding!

Blanc Noir is the DJ to book for your wedding! Fernando was such an awesome DJ and so was his wonderful assistant! From the first time we met him we knew that he was the best person to express our music style at our wedding and keep our guests on the dance floor! He really takes into consideration all the different styles of music you like and takes the time to get to know you two as a couple. He made our wedding so enjoyable for us as well as all of our guests!

Sent on 07/16/2019