197 Reviews for Blanc Noir Event Group

Flat Screen (8)
Projector (5)
Video Projection (4)
173 Blanc Noir Event Group Reviews

Christian and Fernando were the most accommodating, creative, and professional production house I've ever worked with. As a wedding planner, i've worked with hundreds of different groups, but I've never worked with a production team like Blanc Noir Events before. They were outstanding! They brought the party and they were such a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend them enough!!! If you're questioning whether you should go with them or not, take it from a professional, go with them. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Natalie, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Christian & Blanc Noir Group did an AMAZING job at our wedding (and leading up to it!). We had the opportunity to meet with Christian multiple times, both over the phone and in person, to discuss our hopes for our wedding music. Christian was unbelievably patient and present at every encounter we had, and understood exactly what we were describing. He made some suggestions that really differentiated our wedding. Everyone who attended our wedding was completely blown away. We also partnered with Blanc Noir to do our lighting and I CAN NOT emphasize how beautiful everything came out to! Everyone felt as if it was straight of a fairy tale movie. The soft lighting at the beginning of the night created an unbelievably romantic mood, and as the party and music picked up, the lighting kept up with it. The lighting consistently matched the vibe at every specific part of the night, which was a really big deal for me. Just perfect!! Christian instinctively knows how to not only understand a couple and what they want (and deliver!), but he also understands the crowd and how to keep the vibe up! We got so many compliments, and still do, about how great the music was at our wedding! We also rented our Photobooth through Blanc Noir. Our guests loved it, and we were able to customize almost everything about how we wanted the layout of the photos to come out. They also provided really fun props! When we first got engaged, my husband and I agreed that the music would be the biggest and most important part of our wedding, and we could not be more pleased with Blanc Noir and Christian. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and the beautiful outcome! Truly a night we'll never forget. I would recommend anyone looking for impeccable music and incredible professionalism

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Blanc Noir Event Group made our wedding day unforgettable! My husband and I traveled to NJ for our wedding, and as a result, booked our vendors last minute. I was referred to Juan by a friend. Once I emailed him, he was in communication immediately, was patient with all of our questions, and took the time to explain the endless options that Blanc Noir offered. Juan was so enthusiastic, and made planning for our wedding entertainment exciting and worry free. We still did not have a photographer or videographer at that point, and soon after speaking with Juan, he put me in contact with all the right people. Over the course of two months, Juan made sure he touched base periodically, asking if we needed anything, and did his best to make sure our planning was stress free.

Fast forward to our wedding day, Juan greeted us with excitement! From the beginning of our ceremony to the end of our reception the music and entertainment was seamless. He accommodated all of our requests, added his own touch- such as displaying photos that were taken moments earlier. The lighting, the music, and the staff’s energy was amazing and we received so many compliments on that night and the days following about the good time our guests had. Juan is truly talented, and one of the most professional people I’ve ever worked with. Thank you for making our a day a dream come true!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fernando and his team are awesome! They go above and beyond to make your day truly special. They kept the dance floor packed all night -- got so many compliments from our guests on the entertainment! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Val, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Fernando and the rest of the Blanc Noir team was awesome! They really listened to what we wanted and did not disappoint. I'm so glad we chose them!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/24/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

A big Thank You to Fernando, Christian and the whole Blanc Noir team for an amazing experience. I knew right from the beginning I was going to be a happy customer right after our consultation. It was much more professions than the average DJ. The products are top notch and the service matches. Things like the e-document and website show their attention to detail. They also did a great job of making sure to cover things that weren’t even on my radar. The guests loved the photobooth (super sleek) and the photo quality is tremendous. And of course, the music had our family and friends dancing all night. Thank you guys for everything!

Profile Picture Enrique, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Our wedding was on 04/14/18 and we had the absolute pleasure of having Fernando as our DJ. I can not say enough about him and the Blanc Noir team. He was super easy to work with, always responsive when I had questions, and was super flexible as I made last minute changes. He had all of my guests on the dance floor the entire night. I had asked if he could play a mixture of Spanish Arabic and English music and without hesitation he was all in!! Fernando you did an amazing job And surpassed all our expectations!!!! On behalf of me and my husband thank you thank you thank you!!! We would definitely recommend Blanc Noir to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture Jacqulean, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was an amazing experience! Fernando was such a good dj !!! Very professional company ! Highly reccomend!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Jake, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The groom and I tied the knot last week at the Jersey City Hyatt Regency, and wow wow WOW were we and our guests impressed with Fernando & his Blanc Noir team!!! We were totally blown away by the high energy music, exquisite song selection, mixing, lighting, and sophisticated Hi-Def photobooth/new and innovative photo props. We even received compliments on the DJ/music from friends and family members who we previously didn't even know liked to party/dance!

Blanc Noir was on the Hyatt's preferred vendors list and when we first interviewed Fernando, it was instantly clear that Blanc Noir could offer top notch, sleek and modern, DJ, lighting and photobooth services, at competitive pricing. When we first met with Fernando, my, now husband, and I did not even know what uplights were. In our first meeting, he taught us all about uplights, intelligent lights, luxe photo booth options, and even explained "big day" logistics to us (e.g., we were getting married on site, they could provide the mics for the ceremony, and would arrive about 2 hours early to setup, etc.). Before signing with Blanc Noir, I must have emailed Fernando about 50 times, or more, with questions as I thought of them, and his responses were always prompt and thorough. Extremely helpful!!

What we did not know UNTIL the big day was the extent to which BNEG would completely exceed all our expectations. It was the party of a lifetime for us, and many of our guests told us it was the best wedding they had ever attended, and many guests specifically complimented the music/DJing. The dancing DID NOT STOP!! And the groom and I LOVED every second of it!!

If you are looking for worry free, exceptional, high end party services, at competitive prices, definitely meet with Fernando and you can see for yourself everything BNEG can bring to your big day. Forget 5 stars. Wish I could give them 500 stars. BNEG rocks!!!

Profile Picture Alison, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I had the great pleasure of working with Christian. From the very first day we meet, i knew this was the person who would make my wedding unforgetteable. He is such a positive, open minded, accommodating, and patient person! He made my whole planning experience (entertainment wise) great and easy. In addition, the day of my wedding everyone had such a good time! Particularly my husband and I had an unforgettable night! I truly recommend Christian and his team! Thanks again guys

Profile Picture Veronica, 12/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

As soon as I met Fernando I knew I would be booking Blanc Noir for my wedding. He is down to earth and easy to work with. I was very specific with what kind of music I wanted played and the overall vibe I was going for. He nailed it!!! The music is what sets the tone and he was nothing short of amazing. He made sure to play every song that we requested which was awesome. His DJ booth is sleek and he was dressed impeccable. The dance floor was packed ALL night. My guests didn’t even want to sit for dinner because they were having so much fun. Fernando played our entrance song (Kanye West- Welcome to the Good life) as the last song which was the perfect way to end our wedding. I cannot say enough about how happy I was with Blanc Noir. My wedding was the best day of my life and I have Fernando to thank for it.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fernando and his team were amazing! From his first email and call to the start of our ceremony everything was flawless. He helped us plan an awesome event and even did a custom remix for our first dance song. The music selected for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception were perfect. He got people up to dance and really enjoy themselves! Thank you Fernando we could not have asked for a better night!

Justin and Francesca Amorim

Profile Picture Justin, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Projector, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

We used blanc noir for our Dec 1 2017 wedding and my husband and i could not be happier with our choice! Fernando and his team are so good at what they do! You can tell its not just a job to them, but a passion! Both of my new sister in laws used blanc noir for their weddings, so ours being the third we were a little worried that our guests would feel like they were attending the same party 3 times. This couldnt be further from the truth! Fernando made each night completely different and tailored to each of our personalities! Fernando, we cant thank you enough for such a wonderful night! We wish you all the best!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Incredible experience with Fernando and the Black Noir Event Group! We had our wedding on Fri Oct 20th 2017 and they were amazing! From the music at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception it was spectacular! They had full control of the night and not one missing items total control and the dance floor was packed!! You made our wedding thank you Joy and Jack Mullen!

Profile Picture joy, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fernando and his team were so amazing to work with! They're professional, responsive, competent, and flexible--attributes worry-wart brides (maybe grooms??) need on their side!! Because of their experience, they were able to provide good advice and seamlessly work with our venue and quartet. If you're worried about them being cheesy, they are on the complete opposite of side of the spectrum--they know how to host a party!! The energy was hype! People we didn't expect on the dance floor made moves (i.e. dad). We got married in October, and I still can't help but smile and laugh to myself all the funny moments we had on the dance floor. Not gonna lie, it was hard to drag me off the dance floor... You seriously cannot go wrong with Blanc Noir!

Profile Picture Grace, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I truly cannot thank Christian and his team enough, they did an amazing job. First of all, from the moment we had our first meeting I knew BNEG would be the perfect fit. They were easy to reach and super organized, just all around great people and true professionals. Everyone is still talking about how awesome our wedding was. The photobooth was a huge hit! There was never a moment when it was empty, and the photos were all high quality. My husband and I are super happy we hired BNEG and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future.

Profile Picture Mariliz, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

We were impressed with Blanc Noir from the first interaction. Christian was very professional, organized, and understood what we were looking for without even having met us in person. The team’s response time was by far the best of all our vendors. They were always timely and thorough. There honestly wasn’t a time where we didn’t feel like our wedding wasn’t a priority to them. The day of the wedding, Christian stayed in close contact with our venue coordinator to ensure the timing of the music for the formalities was perfect (cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc). Everything was so smooth. We got so many compliments on our music during and after the wedding. I don’t think there was ever a moment where the dance floor didn’t have people on it. We wanted a percussionist and dancing on the clouds effect about 2 weeks before the wedding and he got it DONE! Honestly, we couldn’t picture our wedding without those features and we were so glad he was able to execute these in such a short time frame.After many phone calls, you could really tell how invested and passionate the team was. They are not the type of DJ’s that show up, set up, and go home. They will get to know you and your style, and really do care about making your event a success. The icing on the cake for us the last song of the night. We had pre-selected a slow dance per our conversations prior to wedding day but at the end of the night our guests were still alive on the dancefloor so this song change would have definitely killed the energy. Christian made the oh so perfect call to play one of the Top 40’s song that he knew the crowd would love. NAILED IT!We wish we could relive our wedding day and stay on the dancefloor all night. We HIGHLY recommend BNEG, it’s a decision you won’t regret!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Weddings are stressful and overwhelming enough to plan without the additional worry about one of the most important parts, the DJ/Entertainment. Blanc Noir (worked with Christian and his team) was nothing short of perfect. From the high level of communication, great personalities, and hard work the Blanc Noir team took EVERY worry out of the planning process. Christian was extremely flexible regarding all details and needs that we had as first timers in the wedding process. Our wedding day was perfect and was able to provide an amazing time all around from a Trio for the ceremony to a full dance party at the end of the evening. Still a month later and I am getting compliments on how incredible Blanc Noir is. I wouldn't change my decision for anything and am EXTREMELY happy with everything Blanc Noir offered.

Profile Picture matthew, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am so glad we picked Blanc Noir for our September wedding.. Christian, Deanna and Fernando were incredible to work with from start to finish. From our initial meeting to the day of the weeding Christian and Deanna were on top of every detail and made us feel like we were their #1 priority, from answering any questions right away, to remembering details we'd told them about during meetings or talking us through our options when we were being indecisive. They gave us great ideas for our reception songs, worked with us extensively on the format of our wedding, and played the perfect playlist during the actual reception. The venue put serveal issues in their way but Christian made everything seem flawless. I got so many comments from friends and family that we had picked the perfect DJ, and I could not agree more!

Profile Picture Tara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Fernando and his team at Blanc Noir are the best! They are seasoned professionals who know how to mix music and MC a wedding. They sounded great and stuck to our requests for the entire event. Would absolutely recommend them to DJ your wedding or next event.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Choosing the DJ for our wedding was the easiest decision my husband and I had to make during our wedding planning. We didn't need to look around and compare DJs; we came to their office for our appointment ready to sign! We've already seen them in action from two other weddings, and we knew we wanted them to DJ our wedding as well. We absolutely love their style and energy! Fernando is excellent to work with. He's very easy to communicate with and he works closely with you to ensure that you have the party of your lives! We also used their photo booth, and it was a hit! I can't write a review on Blanc Noir without mentioning their office! They share an office with Authentic Photo, who did the photography for our wedding (thank you so much Fernando for the recommendation!) Their office truly reflects their personality! It's fun, colorful, and vibrant, yet professional and classy. They make good use of their office space by showcasing their excellent work and talent. I know they're two separate businesses, but together, they make such a great team and we're so glad to have them both at our wedding! We are so glad we chose Blanc Noir to create the soundtrack to one of the best nights of our lives, and we will not hesitate to recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Pauline, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

From the moment we met with Fernando at BNEG we didn't bother looking any further, we actually canceled all of our other appointments with other DJs. He was extremely professional and accommodating and assured us that our wedding day was going to be exactly what we dreamed of. Fernando is a huge reason our wedding was so special, our friends and family are still saying how great the music was, hey even forgot it was a Thursday. Fernando delivered and exceeded or expectations, BNEG is the best. You won't regret working with them.

Profile Picture Nerely, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Fernando and his team made our special day the most memorable. The dance floor was filled the entire day and my husband I never had to worry about any details. Fernando was so great to work with and I would recommend Blanc Noir to anyone getting married or having a special event!

Profile Picture heather, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to start off by just saying "AMAZING!" My husband and I were introduced to Blanc Noir and Fernando from a friend who used them for their wedding and we got to see them in action and work their magic. I had the time of my life at this wedding and Fernando and his team were to applaud for it! I knew immediately that we needed them for our wedding on 7/28/17. From the moment we met Fernando it was like if we were old friends. His friendly attitude and passion for his work is another reason why we knew we could trust him to make our wedding everything we had imagined. Everything from the photo montage, dancing on clouds, photo booth, percussionist, and CO2 guns (which I must say..if you want your guests to go nuts get these!! This was one of my favorite parts of our wedding!). Also, Fernando was great with checking in to see how everything was going throughout the night..he even joined us for pics in the photobooth late night! Our guests didn't stop dancing and he kept the energy going until the last second..we even requested "ONE MORE SONG!" and he didn't hesitate to play Suavemente which was the best way to end a wild night! Hands down the best entertainment around..thanks again for the best service! We love you guys ! - Raquel & George

Profile Picture Raquel, 7/28/17, 1 Review