55 Reviews for Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC

One Event Per Day (4)
Disco Ball (2)
Uplighting (2)
55 Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC Reviews

Wonderful service. We are waiting for our pictures (it has only been a week) but we know, for certain, that they will be spectacular! Steller guys!

Profile Picture John, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great work ethic. Worked with us as needed and took great photos

Photo for Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC Review
Profile Picture Yolanda, 5/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

DJ Eric was so great to work with! He was so accomidating and was very flexible day of when we were running a little behind. He also was very understanding when I forgot to pay the last payment until day of. Some of our bridal party had tough names and he got it spot on day of! Highly reccomend!!

Profile Picture Grace, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was fabulous! Highly recommend him for weddings and any other event!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very professional and very happy with DJ Eric, he did a great job, made the night go smooth and everyone had such a good time dancing and singing, he kept the dance floor going, he absolutely knows his job. I would recommend Blackwell Soundz to anyone having a wedding or an event.

Profile Picture Valerie, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Blackwell Sound & Entertainment was, in a word, OUTSTANDING! Highly professional. Great flexibility and adaptability. Most of all execution with an artistic flair.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Originally booked this vendor, very nice and attentive. I chose to use a DJ that was familiar with our venue for convenience. Eric was understanding--although I was not refunded my deposit as to be expected per policy, respectfully the waiver for cancellation fee was granted. I am certain DJ Eric is competent at his services as exemplified in reviews. Good luck to future weddings. All the best.

Profile Picture User6208769, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was wonderful to work with. It was complete chaos while I was getting ready everyone was late, things were not working out at all. He was so calm and kept telling me everything would be okay. He took some great pictures, had some great ideas. He mingled very well with my family. He was responsive
to all my messages, phone calls, meetings and all my request. I will absolutely work with him again and refer him to whoever I can!

Profile Picture Erika , 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric is very nice & super patient with me when I didn't understand something. He did everything I wanted him to do & more. I was so surprised when he got on the dance floor & started dancing with us. I've never seen anything like that before, I'm glad he got to enjoy himself as well. I will for sure be using Blackwell if I ever need a DJ again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Eric was so laid back and was just the type of DJ that I wanted for our wedding. He was very affordable and was such a sweet guy. We met him two days before the wedding and he explained exactly how the day would go, how attentive he would be to our needs throughout the night and he definitely delivered. Throughout the night, he checked in with us a few times to make sure we were happy or wanted anything changed and was very adaptive to the crowd. He brought his son Junior who was such a great guy too and was very welcome. If you are looking for a vendor that is reliable, relaxed, and doesn't require extra work to get a great outcome, I would definitely recommend Eric to you.

Profile Picture SAMANTHA, 6/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Eric was amazing. I mean it when I say, once the floor was open, it was never empty. We had older guests and younger guests, and that is hard to accommodate! I always hoped my wedding would be a PARTY, and it was thanks to DJ Eric! He is also so nice! I felt so relaxed knowing the party was in good hands while my husband and I went around greeting guests and couldn't attend to the party. I have been to a few weddings where the DJ is obnoxious and steals the show, but DJ Eric was professional and fun! My parents also have been raving about him, and their taste is SO different from mine! We wouldn't have gone with any other DJ, and we didn't even meet him prior to our reception!

Profile Picture Mimi, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Blackwellsoundz on location pictures were done professionally he was great to work with I would highly recommend him in the future.

Profile Picture Debra, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Eric did a wonderful job with our wedding! Eric was very flexible with our schedules. His photography services were phenomenal beginning with our engagement photo shoot and ending with our wedding photos. He also provided videography, which turned out great. The quality of his photos and video was excellent. The pricing/packages that he provides is very reasonable. My husband and I thank Eric for his professionalism and recommend his services to anyone who is looking for great quality at a great price.

Tamara

Profile Picture Silas & Tamara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I con not say enough how professional he was. He read the crowd perfectly. The dance floor was packed from 6:00 to 11:00. No one wanted him to stop. I would highly recommend him for any event.

Profile Picture Tom, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric was the perfect DJ for my daughter's wedding. Several of our guests commented on how good he was. He was very adaptable to anything the couple suggested and was never thrown when they wanted to depart from the norm. He kept the energy going without being over the top or annoying himself (unfortunately a problem we have encountered with other wedding DJs!) He was a total professional and exercised great judgment about which songs on the couple's playlist to pay at what time, and made any announcements we asked for. He welcomed our use of a jazz saxophonist for the first dance and had no trouble finding a somewhat uncommon jazz standard for the father daughter dance, and did a great job with the hora. All this for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Anne, 7/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Do you want high quality service? Do you want perfect mood music, lighting and hype dance music that your guests will not be able to help gettin' funky to? Blackwell is the DJ for you!!!

Profile Picture Samone , 7/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj Chris was amazing! He kept the party going, got everyone moving on the dance floor and asked the opinions/approval of myself and my husband. He made our wedding reception amazing and all my guests commented on how good he was! Thanks, Chris!

Profile Picture User5458910, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Randy was very professional and fun. Everyone had a great time. I will definitely refer him to all my friends.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Eric was very accommodating--he was willing to use our specific music, but is also willing to make choices in the moment based on your crowd. We met with him multiple times upon our request and he was very flexible in scheduling the face to face time. We had a great time with Blackwell Soundz!

Profile Picture Jesse & Rachel, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Eric and his son were an absolute blessing to us. He offered everything we were looking for at a price we could afford. His professionalism and quality of work exceeded our expectations. He was very patient and attentive to our needs and went above and beyond to make sure our day was captured in a way that we would be pleased. I highly recommend him if you are looking for an extraordinary way to capture your special event.

Profile Picture Hazel, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Blackwell Soundz took beautiful photos of my event. He was prompt and professional. He delivered the pictures in 2 days and the quality was amazing! I would definitely hire him again and recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Briana, 2/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Blackwell Soundz and Entertainment. We have contracted with them twice in 10 months for DJ and sound system setups. Blackwell Soundz was extremely professional and timely; they arrived well before sound check. When the venue's sound system failed, Blackwell Soundz already had backup ready to go! And, they went above and beyond their contracted work. One member of the team assisted us with unloading and loading our car! Our event was held in Hopewell Township (an area that I am not very familiar with). The BSE team was kind enough to led us back toward the Pittsburgh airport area. I'll only contract with Blackwell Soundz for future DJ and sound needs.

Many thanks,
M. Ann Starkey

Profile Picture M. Ann, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Thank you so much DJ Chris for DJ'ing my daughter's wedding. Had nothing but great comments. Everyone loved/enjoyed the music during dinner and afterwards. You were a life-saver! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Bonnie, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Will call on again and recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Ronald, 10/9/15, 1 Review