BlackTie Reviews

BlackTie 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fuerst · Married on 06/08/2019

Effortless & Easy

So happy with my BlackTie selections. Christian helped me pick the suits that matched my vision and pulled it all together perfectly. The pictures speak for themselves. It was everything I had visioned and it came to life! My groom, groomsmen and father and father in law all loved buying over renting and they loved the suits we picked out for them. They are so excited to own them and be able to wear them again. The quality of the suits definitely met everyone’s expectations and they were happy with the cost to purchase compared to suits they have rented elsewhere in the past. Thank you so much BlackTie for bringing my vision to life and making the experience enjoyable and effortless. I can not imagine going anywhere else after this experience. My husband has already returned to purchase additional suits for other events.

BlackTie 6
    BlackTie 7
    BlackTie 8
    BlackTie 9
    Sent on 08/08/2019

Marc · Married on 05/13/2018

Amazing experience working with these guys. I looked great at my event and could not ace been more pleased. The quality of my tux Blew me away for the low price it cost me. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Michael · Married on 05/05/2018

Experience was excellent! Customer service was top notch and fabric and quality way exceeded expectations. My groomsman couldn’t have looked better, I love my tux. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kate · Married on 03/30/2018

Awesome Experience!

Thanks BLACKTIE! The guys looked amazing and got so many compliments!

We ordered our suits 5 - 6 weeks before the wedding. After they were ordered, we received them within a couple days.

We had 7 guys in our wedding party. There was only 1 exchange required (Kyle's pants were a little tight). We called BLACKTIE and they shipped out the other pants same day. Super Easy!

It was nice to know our suits were completed a whole month before the wedding. One less thing to worry about.

We'll definitely be recommending you guys to our friends.

Thanks again,
    Kate

BlackTie 10
    BlackTie 11
    BlackTie 12
    BlackTie 13
    Sent on 08/22/2019

Josh · Married on 10/06/2017

Ordered my shirt the day prior to my event (yes, last minute on my end) and to my surprise, I received it the next day. Very happy with the quick shipping and the soft feel of the shirt.

Sent on 05/23/2018
  • Jessie

Jessie Feuerbach · Married on 09/20/2019

Mostly positive

Our experience with Black Tie has been mostly positive. Their customer service manager Christian is one of the most polite and customer focused individuals I have ever met. He is responsive, and efficient, and will make things happen for you. Their product is good. We had some challenges with mens suit zippers breaking the day of our wedding, but we were reimbursed for the alterations after the fact to fix those. The shipping was fast. That was very nice, as if there is an emergency, rush (overnight) shipping is available. Our only neutral experience has been that the promos they run (free groom incentive, Instagram incentive, free returns) can be challenging to recoup your cost. We are 6 weeks post wedding, and have been very patiently working with BlackTie to get everything straightened out. We admittedly were a challenging bunch, being that I had multiple different orders for the multiple persons in our wedding party. But, I encourage everyone to read the fine print on all of the incentives, to ensure you have the photography or documentation required after your wedding to recoup your incentive monies. Have patience, and ask for Christian. BlackTie was certainly the best value I found, and I believe they are a relatively NEW company, so perhaps there are some growing pains.

Sent on 11/07/2019