BlackTie Reviews

BlackTie 7
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Fuerst · Married on 06/08/2019

Effortless & Easy

So happy with my BlackTie selections. Christian helped me pick the suits that matched my vision and pulled it all together perfectly. The pictures speak for themselves. It was everything I had visioned and it came to life! My groom, groomsmen and father and father in law all loved buying over renting and they loved the suits we picked out for them. They are so excited to own them and be able to wear them again. The quality of the suits definitely met everyone’s expectations and they were happy with the cost to purchase compared to suits they have rented elsewhere in the past. Thank you so much BlackTie for bringing my vision to life and making the experience enjoyable and effortless. I can not imagine going anywhere else after this experience. My husband has already returned to purchase additional suits for other events.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    BlackTie 8
    BlackTie 9
    BlackTie 10
    BlackTie 11

Marc · Married on 05/13/2018

Amazing experience working with these guys. I looked great at my event and could not ace been more pleased. The quality of my tux Blew me away for the low price it cost me. Thanks again guys!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Michael · Married on 05/05/2018

Experience was excellent! Customer service was top notch and fabric and quality way exceeded expectations. My groomsman couldn’t have looked better, I love my tux. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kate · Married on 03/30/2018

Awesome Experience!

Thanks BLACKTIE! The guys looked amazing and got so many compliments!

We ordered our suits 5 - 6 weeks before the wedding. After they were ordered, we received them within a couple days.

We had 7 guys in our wedding party. There was only 1 exchange required (Kyle's pants were a little tight). We called BLACKTIE and they shipped out the other pants same day. Super Easy!

It was nice to know our suits were completed a whole month before the wedding. One less thing to worry about.

We'll definitely be recommending you guys to our friends.

Thanks again,
    Kate

Sent on 08/22/2019
    BlackTie 12
    BlackTie 13
    BlackTie 14
    BlackTie 15

Josh · Married on 10/06/2017

Ordered my shirt the day prior to my event (yes, last minute on my end) and to my surprise, I received it the next day. Very happy with the quick shipping and the soft feel of the shirt.

Sent on 05/23/2018