Blackstone Country Club Reviews

40 | Peoria, AZ

40 Reviews for Blackstone Country Club

Christopher Maciha · Getting married on 10/26/2019

blackstone country club

So far we have booked our date with Blackstone country club, had the food and dessert tasting. and the staff has been very helpful through the whole planning process,

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

My husband and I are beyond satisfied with choosing Blackstone for our wedding ceremony and reception. The venue is absolutely beautiful!! Working with Samantha Langlois was nothing short of amazing. She is very kind, attentive, and prompt with communication. The staff does an incredible job coordinating the sequence of events for the wedding day and running on time. Food was good - would suggest the salmon over everything! A few of my guests said the steak was just okay.

Johnny & Nicole Abdullah
    March 11, 2017

Lindsey · Married on 01/14/2017

We cannot say enough good things about Blackstone Country Club. Our wedding was everything we hoped for and more. The food was great. The cake was delicious. The venue is stunning. But the best part of Blackstone was the incredible service we received. The club's wonderful event coordinator, Sam, was half the reason why we booked the gorgeous venue in the first place. She was such a joy to work with and so helpful throughout the entire planning process. The week of the wedding, rain appeared in the forecast for our wedding day, and Sam guided us through choosing a tent, telling us honestly what features she thought weren't worth our money and providing support when we were bummed about the weather. The day before the wedding, I handed all my spreadsheets and boxes of decorations over to Sam and her day-of coordinator, Fiona, knowing they would flawlessly carry out my vision. The day of the wedding, everything ran smoothly -- even with a 30-minute downpour about an hour before the ceremony began. I didn't worry about anything other than having fun, because I knew Sam, Fiona and their crew had everything under control. Our wedding was truly the most wonderful day of our lives, and we owe it all to Blackstone.

Jordan · Married on 05/28/2016

Samantha Langlois, and the entire Blackstone Country Club staff goes above and beyond in all aspects of your wedding day. The moment you walk into Blackstone you are surrounded by beauty and I just knew from that moment I saw the venue it was exactly where I had to get married. Samantha makes all of the planning and the wedding day go absolutely perfect. You know how everyone says that something is bound to go wrong on your big day? Well, that definitely is not true with Blackstone. My day was perfect from beginning to end! Sam is so great at communicating and making sure all of your expectations are met and then some! My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice. We live in Colorado so we had a destination wedding in Arizona and so many of our guests asked us why are you getting married in Arizona and not Colorado? And all we said to them was well, you'll understand once you see where we are getting married. Our guests were blown away by the food, venue and staff. Thank you for everything Blackstone and I would absolutely recommend this venue to anyone!!

• Brealyn

Brealyn · Married on 10/10/2015

I honestly cannot imagine getting married anywhere else. We knew Blackstone was special from the moment we entered the gates and drove up the hillside to the club. It is absolutely stunning, and the service is of the highest quality. My husband and I still keep commenting on how perfect our wedding day was; and if there was something that went wrong, we must just have never known about it. Samantha is incredible to work with and she always replied to my emails or various questions. She is kind and genuinely excited to work with her brides! Our day of coordinator was also amazing and made our rehearsal and wedding day run perfectly. There wasn't anything that she wasn't able to help with. We held our rehearsal dinner at the restaurant which also could not have been more perfect. The chef and pastry chef are true experts and are passionate about their craft. I cannot comment enough on how delicious the entrees and cake were! You truly get what you pay for with Blackstone, which is incredible service, kind staff and an absolutely amazing wedding day. We have received so many compliments. It is a hidden gem and definitely one of the best venues in all of Arizona.

Katy · Married on 09/26/2015

I booked our wedding at Blackstone without even visiting the venue first. I was still living on the east coast and didn't have time to fly out to Arizona to look at venues. After many emails and phone calls with Samantha, I felt comfortable enough to make a deposit. When I visited Blackstone, I knew I'd made the right decision. It exceeded my expectations and was more beautiful than the pictures! We elected to have our ceremony in the rose garden for a more intimate feel than the main lawn. The staff are amazing. Samantha made everything a breeze. I kept thinking I was forgetting something, but it was because she had taken care of it all! The food was delicious and they were so easy to work with to come up with a menu that was perfect for us. Blackstone provides the luxury and scenery of a Scottsdale resort, but without the insane price tag. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Marian · Married on 09/27/2013

Fabulous venue. Samantha Langois and Erin went out of their way to create a wonderful
    wedding experience. Food was delicious, great attention to detail.

noemi · Married on 10/06/2012

The 2 sites at the Hacienda are beautiful. The grounds and natural scenery are spectacular. The cocktail hour,the dinner menu, cake were amazing.The staff was very attentive. We had 2 event coordinators available to help plan the special day for our daughter and son-in -law.The courtyard was transformed into a beautiful reception area, and the night time views of the stars and city lights from the patio were spectacular.The Blackstone Country Club is the perfect wedding venue especially if you live in or near the Northwest valley, it's absolutely gorgeous. When we discuss the wedding with family and friends they still rave about how perfect and beautiful everything was.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2012

There are not enough good things to say about Blackstone. The food, the staff and the venue itself was amazing! Elizabeth Todd, the coordinator, was so great through the whole process. My guests were in awe of the venue and said it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever been too. I will recommend them to anyone who is getting married who wants piece of mind and a less stressful experience. They helped make my day amazing and I didnt have to worry about a thing :)

Roxanne · Married on 03/03/2012

I do not know how far you would have to search to find the perfect venue compared to blackstone. Elizabeth and Megan total took care of everything. All guests commented that is was the best, most beautiful and fairytale wedding they have ever attended. The food and cake were even better than at the tasting. I can not say enough. It was GREAT!

• LSibrava

Laura · Married on 02/18/2012

The Venue was incredible, it is gorgeous and breathtaking, and you couldn't get a bad picture or memory from the setting if you tried.

Our interaction with the staff was impeccable from our first meeting to see the property, to the tastings, to the rehearsal, to the wedding day. Staff repeatedly went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and wanted. Not only is their coordinator FANTASTIC helping you with emails when you need questions answered, helpful hints, recommended vendors to work with, and to-do lists if you want (which I needed) to get you through each and every detail beginning months before right down to the day before; but TRULY all the staff went out of their way to keep checking on us during the evening. We could really feel that we were special to them and our day was special to them. Your event is unique and you will not feel rushed or pressured to do things like an assembly line.

The venue's appearance will absolutely speak for itself, it's outside the main circuit of resorts in Scottsdale/phoenix, but the drive in through the area and the impressive drive through their massive front gates, truly transports you and your guests, making you feel tucked away and totally submerged in your celebration. We absolutely loved it, I can't stop looking at my pictures, and we adored our experience with everyone there. We were hoping for a wedding that made us happy, and it far surpassed that to one of the most memorable, incredible weddings any of our guests had ever been to.

Nicole · Married on 01/21/2012

Elizabeth, Megan and the rest of the Blackstone staff was amazing in every aspect. We had to change our wedding date and even with the change everything was executed flawlessly! The venue was breathtaking and, we received comments from almost all of our guests about what a perfect location Blackstone was. I can not say enough wonderful things about our entire experience! Thank you for making our day better than we could have hoped for!

• Kelli

Kelli · Married on 01/14/2012

Blackstone Country Club is a BEAUTIFUL venue for your ceremony and reception! Everything was beyond gorgeous, and I can't imagine a prettier place to have had our wedding. Our guests keep telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! The staff also goes above and beyond. They were so accommodating to my husband and I and all of our guests. Elizabeth and Megan, who are the two main people you work with to plan your wedding, are also incredibly sweet and helpful every step of the way. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding!!

Maureen · Married on 11/19/2011

Blackstone is a beautiful venue for an outdoor ceremony and reception. From the first day we visited, we felt confident in the staff. They were professional, understanding, organized and flexible. They went above and beyond to make sure that on the day of the wedding, I didn't worry about a thing. The venue itself creates an atmosphere that is elegant, romantic, and magical. After seeing many other venues, I cannot imagine a better place to be married. Our guests loved the quality of the food, the desert landscape, and the fairytale feeling you get just by being there. Family members from all over the country quoted, "When I get married, I want it to be HERE at Blackstone!"

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2011

The venue is beautiful and all of our guests were taken aback by the atmosphere Blackstone provided. But let me be the first to tell you that without an excellent staff, that means very little. Elizabeth and Megan went ABOVE AND BEYOND for us. They really made our wedding spectacular. As every wedding, there were some things that didn't go as planned, but Megan and Elizabeth actually managed to not just fix it, but make it better! They really had a solution for everything. I'm SO glad to have had our wedding at Blackstone, it was just WONDERFUL thanks to the lovely ladies in charge! :)

Tracey · Married on 10/29/2011

We can't possibly say enough good things about our entire experience with Blackstone Country Club. Elizabeth and Megan were a joy to work with and they made everything go super smooth. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests on how awesome the food was and how stunning the venue was. It was truly a magical day and we can thank the entire staff of Blackstone for that!

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2011

The staff at Blackstone was absolutely amazing! They were very professional and such a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect! We would highly recommend Blackstone for anyone looking for a breathtaking and fairytale wedding!

J & J · Married on 05/07/2011

Blackstone was the perfect venue. All of our guests are still talking about how beautiful our wedding was and Blackstone made it all possible. Megan and Elizabeth were wonderful to work with and helped us every step of the way. This was a destination wedding for us so it was really nice to have the ladies there to help.

Alisha, the ceremony coordinator, was simply amazing. She helped with the ceremony and even stayed after to help our photographer with pictures. She made everything easier so we didn't have to worry about anything.

The cake was amazing and the food tasted great. The only complain I have is that the main course took a while to be brought out after salads were finished so some of our guests got impatient and started getting up from the tables to go to the bar. But once the main course plates started coming out, the wait staff worked hard to get it to everyone quickly.

I would recommend this venue to anyone. I couldn't imagine having our wedding anywhere else and we are so lucky to have found it. Thank you Blackstone for making our wedding so beautiful!

Carly · Married on 12/18/2010

Our wedding at the Blackstone Country went above and beyond our wildest dreams. I never thought that our day would end up being so flawless and wonderful. The staff, Elizabeth and Megan, are personable, competent, and willing to go the extra mile for their clients. When we didn't know what we quite wanted, they always ended up knowing exactly what it was :) I am a commuter student and I was worried about planning my wedding from a distance, but these two always had my mind at ease and made the process as virtually painless as possible.
    On the actual day of, the organization of the event was impeccable and most everything went off without a hitch. The food was fabulous (we had the salmon dish and the chicken dish served as well as the veggie pasta as an option) and I know our guests appreciated the bar's selection of drinks (our signature spiked hot chocolate and cider!)
    I can go on an on for days about the beauty of the location/grounds/facilities. Thank you Blackstone for making our fairy tale come true!

Stephanie · Married on 12/04/2010

We could not have been happier with our wedding at Blackstone! The service was incredible, the venue could not be more beautiful, and the food is the quality you would expect at a fine restaurant (I could go on and on about the food!)- it's fabulous.

The folks we worked with at Blackstone made it so easy for us to plan our wedding there. They have an awesome wedding coordinator that is so helpful and organized. Being that we are not from the area, we loved that they had recommendations for us for everything and even handled all the rentals for us. The level of service and attention we received could not have been better. They also provided a day-of-wedding coordinator that was awesome and professional, so that the actual day was easy and flawless.

We got married at Blackstone Country Club on 11/06/10. Everything from the landscaping at the country club to the food was phenomenal! Blackstone is a very classy, unique setting for a wedding. The outdoor reception really creates a magical place setting for your guests to be able to dance under the stars. We worked with Elizabeth and Megan for about a year and a half. They took all of the stress out of planning a wedding. They handled everything!! We feel so lucky to have been able to get married at Blackstone. I couldn't have dreamed of a more beautiful place setting. Our guests have told us they have never been to more of a beautiful wedding!!

Kyle & Joanne · Married on 10/30/2010

Elizabeth, Elicia and Meghan at Blackstone were amazing!!! They knew exactly what my wife and I wanted and anticipated our every desire. We were very worried how everything would come together on the big day...you spend months and months planning piece by piece and we never really knew how it would all come together on the final day, but they did superb! Everything was put together exactly how we wanted it. The food was fabulous and HOT, the service was excellent and the cake looked just like we wanted. Honestly, we really can not say enough about how great the entire staff at Blackstone was on our special day!!!! Thank you to everyone at Blackstone that helped make our special day spectacular!

Alicia · Married on 10/09/2010

The BEST wedding I've ever been to...and it just happened to be mine! Blackstone is the perfect venue for a fairytale wedding! From start to finish, the wedding was nothing short of perfect! The staff made us feel like we were special and unique. They worked with us to plan the event based on our wants and needs. They took interest in our special requests and treated us like we were family! They didn't miss a detail! Elizabeth the wedding coordintator stayed in constant communication during the entire process. Megan the catering manager has excellent taste and knowledge of food and wine. She even had our favorite wines brought in for the event! As an Arizona native we wanted our out of town guests to experience the natural beauty that the Arizona desert has to offer. The setting at Blackstone is simply put, gorgoues and amazing! We called it our hidden gem! The FOOD was TOP NOTCH! The pastry chef is a miracle worker! Who knew a cake could taste as good as it looked! The wedding was over a month ago, and still people are talking! There were some classy people in attendance who made it clear that this was one of, if not THE best wedding they had ever been to! I could go on and on about that day, but the simple truth is that Blackstone made my every wedding day dream come true. I would recommend Blackstone to anyone looking for a flawless, stunning, classy and exclusive venue for their wedding day!

Maria · Married on 05/08/2010

The staff at Blackstone did a wonderful job of making sure my husband and I were comfortable, the ceremony and reception flowed, the guests were happy and comfortable, and the venue was transformed into a setting for royalty. I would recommend this facility to anyone. We were very happy with the personable wait staff, bartenders, and of course the treatment of our vendors. The food was excellent!