Blackstone Country Club Reviews

33 | Aurora, CO

33 Reviews for Blackstone Country Club

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2016

The venue is absolutely beautiful! We enjoyed every minute of our time leading up to our wedding and the day of. Cara St. John was so easy to work with. She answered all of our questions quickly and worked with us to make our day just as we envisioned. We highly recommend Blackstone Country Club and Cara for your wedding venue!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Stefani · Married on 09/01/2016

This vendor is beautiful! Everybody told us how much they loved it! If we had to choose it all over again we would!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Karen · Married on 07/09/2016

My husband and I got married at Blackstone and couldn't be happier with our decision to have our wedding here! Cara was so easy to work with, which made planning, the rehearsal and our wedding day all go very smoothly! The venue is beautiful, the food was great, and the service as well as everyone else we worked with on our wedding day were fantastic. There are great picture locations both in the club house and on the golf course which we loved. We would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Meaghan · Married on 06/12/2016

Blackstone is a beautiful location to tie the knot! Cara helped us plan absolutely everything and we honestly couldn't have done this day without her! Our wedding was 100% perfect in every way (thanks to all of the staffing at blackstone)! Between the wonderful landscaping outside, to the absolutely gorgeous ballroom, to the delicious selection of food, we were pleasantly pleased with our selection in venue locations. If you're debating whether or not to pick blackstone for your special day, look no further because you will be very happy with this venue!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Becca · Married on 05/29/2016

Cara St. John made the wedding planning process enjoyable! We threw her some curveballs, like wanting to land a helicopter, and she made it all possible! Thank you Cara and Blackstone for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2016

Anyone who wants a beautiful venue for a special event should seriously consider Blackstone Country Club! Cara was amazing to work with, and my wedding was just as close to perfect as possible. :)

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2016

The staff was exceptional and went over and beyond to meet all our needs. Cara was there from the very beginning to the end giving suggestions, and ideas as well as explaining every last detail.
    Ivan, Terry and Melissa were an amazing team from set up to tear down. Anything Ang everything we needed they were there to help with.
    Not only was the staff amazing but the facility was georgeous and was priced below what I expected for such an amazing space. I loved this venue and staff and would recommend to all.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Gee · Married on 03/20/2016

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, a couple of our friends offered to provide the food for free to minimize some cost, but after touring Blackstone and talking to Cara, we knew it was in our best interest to go with a venue that offered the "works". Cara took care of us from beginning to end. We absolutely love Blackstone.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Lindsey · Married on 11/07/2015

Everyone worked so hard to make my day perfect. Every step of wedding planning was made effortlessly thanks to Cara the wedding coordinator. I couldnt have had a better night.

Sent on 11/12/2015

Cara was amazing to work worth, so helpful and attentive. When my husband wanted to project a small video that my brother across sea's made as a surprise for me, Cara came through, kept it a secret and helped make it such a special moment. Such a nice quiet place with amazing views! CANNOT go wrong here!

Sent on 10/21/2015

randall · Married on 09/12/2015

Cara and crew were just terrific!
    Highly recommended. Consider this beautiful venue if you want to assure a quality and comfortable experience.
    Excellent gourmet food. Relaxing and beautiful environment!
    Event coordinator Cara St. John is a pleasure to work with and a caring, detailed total professional.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Jaime · Married on 08/29/2015

Cara St. John and Blackstone made our dream wedding come true! They worked with our budget and all of our needs to allow us to have our wedding at this beautiful location. Cara helped us all year long and was always available when we needed her. I would highly recommend this location for your special day!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Denisse · Married on 07/11/2015

Cara St.John was amazing from the very beginning. If I had any questions she was on top of it with a response. We felt like any questions about the wedding or concerns she would be there to answer immediately. The day of the wedding she was there 100%! We were missing some things here and there and she found a way to make it work! She was there every step of the way to make the day easy and enjoyable. I would recommend Blackstone Country Club to any future bride and definitely recommend Cara as there wedding adviser.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Linda · Married on 05/30/2015

Cara St. John was nothing less than amazing. As a coordinator she was magnificent to work with. She was attentive, prompt, and very flexible with our requests. She is very personable, professional, and enthusiastic.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Alix · Married on 04/17/2015

Blackstone Country Club was the best place we could've chosen to do our wedding. We had a military wedding, and did not have a very large budget or much time to plan. Blackstone was so willing to work with us, and their flexibility took so much stress off of us! Cara St. John took care of everything - she helped us plan it all, pick catering options that fit our style, and ran the whole show at the actual wedding so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everything fell together so smoothly! We originally picked for an outdoor wedding, and it snowed on our wedding day (go figure!), but Blackstone has a beautiful indoor backup just in case. There are also a million photo opportunities for photographers- the venue is beautiful! our favorites were by the big wooden doors up front and out on the golf course by the rocky/waterfall area (they also have a golf cart to transport you around during pictures, and since it snowed on our big day they even provided blankets to keep us warm!) Cara St. John is awesome, and I would recommend Blackstone 100%!!

Sent on 07/25/2015

Tami · Married on 10/25/2014

The venue and everything that went with planning a wedding was perfect. Cheryl is the best wedding planner there is.

Sent on 12/18/2014

Erin · Married on 09/28/2013

Working with Nikki and her staff at Blackstone was the easiest thing about my wedding. They had everything completely under control and removed any stress, anxiety and worry I had about the wedding. Our guests raved about the food and how beautiful the venue was! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for a place for their wedding.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Kristi · Married on 09/20/2013

This venue was awesome! The coordinator is very helpful and keeps things organized on your wedding day. We could not have asked for a more perfect wedding day! The food was fantastic. This venue also has several great places for pictures. We would highly recommend this venue for other couples getting married.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Everything was great!!! Staff took care of everything.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2013

From the moment I inquired about a possible wedding at Blackstone Country Club right up until the day of my wedding, I could not have been happier with my experience. I initially worked with Shannon, and she was responsive and helpful to all of my questions. Shannon left during the year of planning my event, but Nikki and Laura reached out to me immediately explaining they would be my new contacts. I worked especially closely with Laura and thought she was absolutely terrific. She was organized, detailed, and friendly. She "gets it" when it comes to service and how important your wedding day is. They really made our day special and everyone is still talking about what a beautiful location it was and how great the food and service was. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your wedding and reception. You can't go wrong!

Jessica and Mike Barrows

Sent on 06/06/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

Blackstone Country club was a dream come true for a wedding venue. Shannon was so great to work with. She answered all of my question, didn’t matter how silly the question was. She helped in areas that were far beyond her responsibility. She made sure everything turned out better than I could even imagine. Even months after our wedding people comment on how wonderful everything was, including the food. In fact some people even said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding. I would highly recommend the place to get married.

Sent on 11/10/2012
  • Ariana

Ariana · Married on 06/04/2011

Months after our wedding we still get compliments on how beautiful everything turned out. Shannon was awesome to work with and I couldn't be more thrilled with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/04/2011

Erin · Married on 08/15/2009

Blackstone is a beautiful club and the service was absolutely perfect. Our guests commented all night long how wonderful the staff was, and the on-site coordinator was fantastic to work with throughout the planning process.

Sent on 04/26/2010

Victoria · Married on 08/20/2016

Beautiful venue and included the outdoor patio with mountain views which was wonderful for an August date when it's so nice outside in the evening. The staff were very accomidating and even let us bring in our own center peices that my daughter made and wanted to us (they also offer their own). The food was great and the potato bar was a huge hit as was the carving station. We went with Goochie cakes for cupcakes and wedding cake topper and had a photo booth setup for fun. They had a great sound system where we just plugged in a pre-setup ipod for the music and since my daughter was married in Mexico and then we held the reception back here they also setup a slide projector (for free) and we just brouught in a laptop and showed a slideshow of the actual wedding during the cocktail hour. The staff was very accomidatin and Cara was very helpful along the way.

Sent on 08/24/2016