BlackBird Photography by Madeline Royce Reviews

8 | La Grande, OR

8 Reviews for BlackBird Photography by Madeline Royce

Chloe Levalley · Married on 03/13/2020

Small wedding

Maddie came to Cameo Heights to shoot our very intimate 16 person wedding. With an indoor and outdoor setting. We were so impressed with how she captured the lighting of the photographs. They were clear with high resolution for large prints. They were well lit and had a lot of soft focus. She took many photos that show our personal expressions and made it seem like we are there in that moment again, reliving the special time with our friends and family. We also were directed for different positions in couples photos, something we wouldn’t be able to pull off without her help. She sent us the photos on our one month anniversary which made it even more special. I would recommend Maddie for any event, she is a wonderful photographer and a very easy person to work with.

Sent on 04/22/2020

Rachael Livingston · Married on 10/05/2019

So Pleased!!

We chose Madeline after several recommendations from friends and colleagues and were NOT disappointed. She was wonderful! Easy to contact and establish our contract, and fair in price and service. On our wedding day Madeline made our awkward laughs into serious model material! She handled our funny dance requests and allowed us to truly be ourselves perfectly capturing our love story. I am so glad we chose her as our photographer for our wedding and look forward to booking her for family portraits in the future!

Shelby Byers · Married on 09/07/2019

Maddie is amazing!

Maddie was an absolute joy to work with! She is extremely professional yet laid back and down to Earth. My husband was nervous to have photos done and she made us feel at ease and captured our true personalities! Her work is absolutely beautiful and we now have photos that we will cherish for forever.

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Bridgett

Bridgett Wagner · Married on 08/10/2019

Photographer

Madeline is an amazing photographer ❤️ My husband and I couldn't be more happy with the quality of photos she took during our special day. The photos she took we will cherish from years to come. We highly recommend her if you are looking for a talented photographer 😊

BlackBird Photography by Madeline Royce's reply:

Thank you Bridgett! I was so glad to be a part of your gorgeous wedding day, and to get to know you both a little bit.
  • Karrah

Karrah King · Married on 08/03/2019

Beyond Satisfied

Madeline was so fun and easy to work with! She gave my husband and I great directive (we asked for that) and made our entire wedding day stress free. Not to mention all the fun and beautiful pictures she captured. She is very responsive, easy to get ahold of and communicate with. I would use and recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 04/21/2020

Nicole Simmons · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding Pictures

Maddie was amazing to work with for our engagement and wedding photos. I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer or more special pictures to have for a lifetime. She is also one of the nicest people! I recommend her to anyone who needs a photographer!

• Madeline

Madeline Gianandrea · Married on 08/10/2018

Photographer Turned Friend

My husband and I have had the pleasure of having four separate sessions with Maddie. Maddie took our engagement photos, wedding pictures, graduation pictures and a portrait session for us. Honestly, we couldn’t have picked a better photographer. We jokingly call her our personal family photographer because we have done so many sessions with her. Not only were we able to get truly breathtaking photographs from every single session. She was so much fun to be around and made taking photographs fun, even with family members who normally hate pictures. Over the many photo sessions we have had with Maddie, she has become a friend not just our photographer. My husband and I got to watch Maddie shoot another wedding we were at before we even booked a photo session with her. It was at that wedding that I could see the talent and passion in her eyes. We were able to set up a meeting to discuss the idea of having her be our wedding photographer and she made us so comfortable that I had no doubt that she was going to deliver amazing work. Her work continues to amaze us after every single session. Looking forward to our next session!

• Lily

Lily Gilstrap · Married on 07/28/2018

Our perfect day imagined - brought to life

Maddie is an absolute dream! She was so flexible and willing to make whatever work for our big day. I had planned on doing first look photos for months but changed my mind at the last minute. She adjusted to this change seamlessly and was so understanding. She captured our first look as I walked down the aisle just how I had imagined. Our family and bridal party photos are something we will cherish forever, they are all absolutely stunning. Maddie has a heart of gold & unmatched talent. You 100% want her by your side on your wedding day.

Sent on 04/23/2020

BlackBird Photography by Madeline Royce's reply:

OMG I love you both! So glad I got to be a part of this beautiful day! You're the sweetest, thank you so much for your kind words!