Black Tie Visuals Reviews

Black Tie Visuals 5
Black Tie Visuals 6
Black Tie Visuals 7

Courtney · Married on 01/19/2019

Cameron and his team are AMAZING

My husband and I were recommended to Cameron by friend of ours, and we were so happy we found him. He hired Cameron for our engagement photos (which I had to reschedule multiple times and he was great about it), and our wedding. Our engagement and wedding photos came out amazingly well. Also, his videos are amazing. He had made us video clips from our engagement shoot, he came to the race track with us one night (my husband races dirt cars, which was a big theme of our wedding), and of the wedding day itself. He was able to piece the clips of footage together, and played it before our entrance to the ballroom for our reception. It was definitely an added feature for our guests that he was able to pull it off in less than an hour. In the end all of our photos, teaser films, and feature films were amazing. We want to relive our wedding over and over again, and Cameron's photos and videos are the closest thing to it. If I could go it again, I would pick Cameron EVERY time.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Black Tie Visuals 14
    Black Tie Visuals 15
    Black Tie Visuals 16

Black Tie Visuals's reply:

Thank you SO much for all of the kind words! We cannot express how amazing working with you two was through every step of the way! Everything was so incredible, and we are so glad that you love everything! Congrats again to you both!

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2018

Great quality and personable experience!

Black Tie Visuals worked with my husband and I to ensure we captured exactly what we wanted our wedding photos to look like! Not only were they personable and helped us feel comfortable posing in front of the cameras, but they kept in touch from the moment we agreed to hire them to make sure our visions would be met! They were respectful and brought great insight! They also ensured they took any opportunity they could for us to capture the right light, scene and whatever action arose at our wedding while remaining professional the whole time! We are very happy with our photos and the entire experience with Black Tie Visuals, they truly captured our true selves that we will be able to look back on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Black Tie Visuals's reply:

Thank you so much!!! We are so glad to hear about the process for you, that means the world to us! We had an amazing time capturing your wedding and can’t thank you enough!
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Exceeds Expectations!

My husband and I could not have chosen a more professional and skilled photographer to capture our wedding day! Cameron and his wife, Hannah, went above and beyond our expectations. All of our email exchanges were addressed immediately and communication was thorough throughout the planning process. On the big day, Cameron and Hannah brought a calming presence with their personable approach and laughs among the wedding party. The very next day, my inbox contained some sneak peaks of the special moments in time they were able to photograph. When we received our full gallery, we could not believe how the pictures reflected the look and feel we were hoping for. The photos were absolutely beautiful! We were so fortunate to have chosen Black Tie Visuals - the moments they captured are truly priceless and we are forever grateful for the passion of their work, which will last us a lifetime. Thank you Cameron and Hannah!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Black Tie Visuals 17
    Black Tie Visuals 18

Black Tie Visuals's reply:

Wow! That is absolutely so amazing to hear! Thank you so much for the kind words and we are so happy you love everything! We were honored to be apart of your big day & wish you both the best!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/16/2017

Our day was captured beautifully! We are SOOO happy with the work Cameron has done. His professionalism is like no other and is one of the nicest guys! We highly recommend his work!!!!

- Whitney & Bruce Martelle