Black Tie Transportation Reviews

14 Reviews for Black Tie Transportation

• Kayla

Kayla E. · Married on 08/31/2019

Great Service!

We hired Black Tie to bring our guests back to their hotels after our wedding. The initial booking process was extremely easy and affordable. The driver was fun, professional and accommodating. We highly recommend using Black Tie Transportation!

Sent on 09/29/2019

David B. · Married on 07/07/2019

They went above and beyond

We could not have asked for better for the transportation for our wedding. We had a full bus load of international guests who were nervous about driving out here, so a bus was essential, and Black Tie made everything easy. Despite picking two venues that weren’t easy to get to, and having different numbers using the bus at each stage, Black Tie ensured everything went perfectly. Not only that, but dealing with them before the wedding was genuinely pleasant, they sent us cards wishing us luck and thanking us for being great customers, really we couldn’t have asked for more. If we ever need transport again, I know where we’ll be going.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2018

Ride in Style on Your Special Day

Black Tie is so, so wonderful! We booked a ten passenger limo bus for our wedding party and family, then booked a getaway car for the end of our wedding. Jennifer, their wedding specialist, is a gem! She is super responsive, helpful in figuring out your needs, and gets things booked and done so quickly. Our drivers were prompt, personable, and so helpful in helping older family in and out of the vehicle and even helping with transporting gifts from our wedding back to the hotel. They're well priced and wonderful!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Ryan · event on: 04/09/2018

Judy was the best.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Kathryn · Married on 08/20/2016

Great service, on time and professional.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/17/2016

Black Tie Transportation did a great job with taking my husband and I to the airport from the Westlake Village Inn for our honeymoon back in June of 2016. The driver was courteous and friendly and he even let us put our “Just Married!” window flag on the passenger’s side back window to fly in the wind on the way to LAX. The limousine was also stocked with water bottles and Coke cans for our enjoyment as we were escorted to our destination. We even listened to music of our choice as we rode along in the limo and the interior lights were fun and fancy which made our experience memorable! I definitely recommend Black Tie Transportation to anyone who wants to feel great on their special occasion!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/04/2014

Black Tie was very easy to work with, from the reservation process to the few changes that we had to make before our wedding day. We were beyond delighted with the day of services. We had reserved a 22 Passenger Executive Bus and it was perfect!!! Dennis was our driver and he was awesome! His personality was so fitting with our wedding party....fun, lively and caring! Everyone complimented us on our choice for transportation and we were truly happy with the decision to go with Black Tie Transportation for our wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Black Tie Transportation's reply:

Michelle, Congratulations on your wedding! We are honored that you chose Black Tie and glad you loved your chauffeur and our service! We aim to go above and beyond for our brides so you can relax and enjoy your special day! Thank you again for choosing Black Tie, we hope to see you soon!

Aley · Married on 08/03/2014

I made a last minute decision to hire a town car for my wedding day, and immediately contacted a bunch of transportation/limo companies. Black Tie had the most professionalism and the best prices/value. I was not let down. Our drivers (one before and one after the wedding) were very professional and knew exactly where they were going. Our wedding was at the Brazilian Room in Tilden Park, which is just a maze and our drivers always knew where they were going. They also had ice cold bottled water ready for us! Super helpful on the wedding day when hydration is the last thing on your mind! I'd definitely hire Black Tie again.

Sent on 10/02/2014

Black Tie Transportation's reply:

Congratulations Aley on your wedding and thank you for choosing Black Tie! We are always ecstatic to hear from our brides and glad you were amazed with our service! Our team of dispatchers and chauffeurs are knowledgable and plan the routes ahead so it's one less thing you have to worry about on your wedding day. We are honored that you chose Black Tie and look forward to providing you service in the future!

Stella · Married on 05/26/2012

We worked with Black Tie Transportation to shuttle our guests from the hotel to the ceremony/reception site and back. I called and was able to reserve the correct size shuttle and got e-mail confirmation. I was also able to confirm the reservation later, and give them more specific details about what I wanted to happen that were executed well.

The best thing I can say about the service is that I didn't even know anything about the transportation the day of the event. The guests all got to the ceremony without a problem, and got back to the hotel as well. I didn't hear anything about problems or issues, and didn't have to worry.

Sent on 09/16/2012

Black Tie Transportation's reply:

Stella, Congratulations on your wedding! We are truly honored you chose Black Tie to be a part of your special day! We strive to make your time with us memorable and take care of all the transportation logistics so you don't have to stress and can enjoy your wedding day. We are glad that you were amazed by our service and everything went flawlessly. Thank you for choosing Black Tie, we hope to see you soon!

Rexanne · Married on 10/04/2008

Black Tie Transportation was great and very flexible (with reservations and accomdating on price, working with our budget, etc). We were able to reserve large (and high quality) mini-buses for our wedding and then updating the order as we got closer to the day. In addition, my now husband used them for his bachelor party. The bus for their trip to/from Dublin to San Francisco (and around town) was great - it had a huge HD flat screen TV, bar, and seating for I believe 18 guests. My husband and I will always think fondly of Black Tie and recommend them to others.

Sent on 03/15/2009

Kelly · Married on 09/23/2016

Black Tie was such a great choice!
    They may be a little more pricey than some of the other options around, but it is well worth it!
    The drivers were so kind, aware and responsible. I was impressed that the driver walked around the venue before leaving to make sure he had everyone. I'm so glad he did because I was upstairs grabbing my bag!
    We might hire them again for my mom's 70th!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • User2033670 · 2+ years ago

They were awesome! We had a 14 person limo for the whole day and the driver was a great guy who made sure we were picked up when we were taking photos and drove the bridal party before and after the reception. Would definitely hired them again!

Sent on 04/07/2013

Black Tie Transportation's reply:

We are glad to hear that you were happy with Black Tie's service on your wedding day! Our chauffeurs are always courteous to attend to your needs so you can enjoy your special day without worry. Thank you again for choosing Black Tie, and don't hesitate to contact us for any transportation needs you may have in the future.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/02/2013

3.0

They were late picking me up from our hotel to venue and also after our ceremony they sent a bus instead of the limo we requested, they did refund part of our money and they were very reasonable

Sent on 11/09/2013

Veronica · Married on 04/23/2011

3.6
      3.0
      3.5

We used Blact Tie Limo for our Bachlorette/Bachelor Wine Tasting Bus Party in Livermore. The van was exactly as we envisioned it, clean, attractive etc. The driver was not that fun, kinda quiet but professional. The sound system in the bus was not that good with no speakers in the back.

Sent on 05/18/2011