Black Tie Espresso Reviews

16 Black Tie Espresso Reviews

Hussein · Married on 08/08/2015

Excellent with friendly servers

Hussein · event on: 08/09/2015

Still excellent coffee with friendly service

Sharon · Married on 07/18/2015

Wow couldn't believe the service and attention to detail Frank from black tie gave us hands down one of the best parts of the wedding. Very prompt curious and aware of all our expectations. I would highly recommend them for any events and also a shout out to Johana and the whole Commons team great job A+

Anthony · Married on 11/21/2014

I have attended several weddings with Black Tie Espresso present. Their staff is friendly and professional looking. Not to mention their cappuccino and espresso are top notch.

They were great, really helpful for our wedding

If you are looking for a quality caterer, Black Tie is the way to go! The way this service is run is smooth, just like their expressos, coffees, and specialty drinks. It's hard to find a company these days that provide their clients with not only good quality products but timeliness, professionalism, and poise from your first phone call until they depart from your event. You would be hard pressed to find a better service. Five stars!!!

Jaclene · Married on 12/08/2012

My guests loved the coffee and espresso, especially after a long night of dancing!

jill · Married on 08/07/2010

Hiring black tie as our caterer was the best decision that we made for our wedding. They helped with all of our vendor selections, which in turn saved us money and created the style that was perfect for my husband, myself, our friends and family. The best part of our caterer was how they executed the diversity of our food. Our guest’s pallets were very educated and black tie catering perfected the dishes that are difficult to cook for 2 people, for 200 people (my husband is a chef). From the day I met with Johanna and Frank I knew that their style coupled with their expertise was a perfect fit. I cannot express my gratitude for the quality of food and service that we received at my wedding. They are phenomenal, a gem on the north shore.

Karen · Married on 05/08/2010

I cannot say enough great things about my caterer. I was a bit nervous about getting married under a tent in May however my wedding was absolutely flawless. My bridal and catering coordinator (Johanna) went above and beyond my expectations. We met on several different occasions to discuss all of the details from the invitations to the design of the china, the favors and even how to cut the cake the proper way. She arranged the tents, heaters, tables, chairs, linens and decor for inside the reception tent. The food was AMAZING! I selected from a long list of delicious passed appetizers and could not have been happier with my selections. The meal was also SUPERB. My guests raved about the food and decor. I had the wedding of my dreams and could not have done it with out black tie catering boston. I highly reccomend their services.

Rayae · event on: 11/27/2014

Wonderful friendly staff. Absolute best cappuccino I have ever had.

Shirley · event on: 08/10/2015

WONDERFUL! I enjoyed it very much

• User5338092 · event on: 07/22/2015

The only thing that matters to Black Tie is the customer's satisfaction. They have gone above and beyond time over. Strongly recommend!

john · event on: 08/02/2015

All aspects of this event were awesome the personnel are very polite and pleasant ,very accommodating, the food,beverages and the entire venue made for an outstanding day.

Karen · event on: 04/12/2015

Coffee and cookies where delicious. They were so professional and even stayed later then the contract required. I will use them again and again. Their coffee is just so good and not that strong.

• User5336856 · event on: 08/09/2015

Excellent; bravo.

The food was simply elegant and aesthetically presented.

Katharine · event on: 09/12/2015

Black Tie provides a great looking service as well as excellent coffees and teas. They are pricey but worth it because this was a very special event!