Black Swan Country Club Reviews

Black Swan Country Club 6
Black Swan Country Club 7

Lauren Getherall · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely recommend BSCC!

We chose to go with a different venue solely due to budget but Black Swan is extremely affordable. I also can't recommend Kayla enough! I emailed her a million times and not only did she respond in a timely manner but I never felt like a bother. The ballrooms are gorgeous, catering is delicious, and you are 100% in the best of hands!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing venue!!

My husband and I looked at almost a dozen venues before finding Black Swan. From the minute we walked in, we were in awe at how absolutely stunning the venue was. Everything was in pristine condition and it checked every box we were looking for. The look of the venue was just the tip of the iceberg. We worked with Ellen throughout the whole process and I can't express how amazing she was to work with. She was so easy to work with and was always so responsive and accommodating and continuously went above and beyond for us. Every time I spoke with her I felt at ease and stress free. The food at this venue was absolutely phenomenal. Im still getting compliments from guests on how delicious the food was and have been told by several people that this was the best wedding they had ever gone to. I couldn't have done it without Ellen and truly could not have asked for a more perfect venue.

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Black Swan Country Club 8

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2018

Best night of our lives!

Black Swan Country Club was the venue of our dreams on NYE! Ellen was absolutely the BEST coordinator to work with! She kept us informed and was easy to reach throughout the whole planning process. On top of that, Ellen was there every step of the way, especially during the wedding night to ensure everything ran smoothly! She totally captured our vision and made it a reality. We have received so many compliments from guests on how beautiful everything was and how delicious the food was. Thank you for helping us plan the best night of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Kayla · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding 12/22/18

The Black Swan was actually the first venue I checked out online while venue shopping. It looked beautiful in the photos so I decided to request more information. I got an email from Ellen, set up a tour, and never looked at another venue again. The Black Swan was absolutely beautiful and our wedding night was perfect. I walked in and couldn't have imagined anything better. The food was also "the best food at a wedding" quoting nearly all of my guests, and I agree! If you're looking for an elegant, classy venue with amazing food and helpful staff then the BSCC is the one for you. Ellen was also truly amazing, and made our day so perfect for us. She takes the time to get to know you and knows exactly what you want and makes sure that's what you get. I'll truly miss working with her, and will be recommending her services and the BCSS to every bride to be that I know.

Sent on 12/30/2018

Black Swan Country Club's reply:

Kayla and Brad, thank you for kindness. We were delighted to work with you both and wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Debbie Mcgreevey · Married on 12/22/2018

Ellen = Perfection ++++++

Ellen of the Black Swan was amazing. From the beginning stages of planning to the very end of my daughter's wedding, Ellen took the reins and FULL SPEED AHEAD she did an amazing job. As anyone knows planning a wedding can be a bit frustrating and my daughter moved to North Carolina shortly after booking the Black Swan with Ellen. Ellen reassured her (and me) that she'd take care of everything and allow Kayla peace of mind. Well Ellen did that and more...She goes above and beyond what she is required to do. We felt so comfortable with Ellen we valued her ideas and always left there feeling more comfortable and excited in anticipation of the big day. The day came and Ellen lived up to our expectations and MORE...everyone commented on what a great job she did. Our arrival at the Black Swan on the day of the wedding was beyond our visual dreams - everything looked like a fairytale wedding. Ellen placed things in just the right spots - nothing less than perfection. The food was so delicious people are still raving about it... shout out to Kayla in Catering for that one as well. They make a terrific team. I have recommended the venue to many others and will continue to do so. Thanks is just not enough! I will cherish and forever remember my daughter's wedding and the fun we had planning it with Ellen's expertise help. Love her ~ she is an amazing wedding planner/coordinator and dealing with Kayla and myself well she is a saint. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Black Swan Country Club's reply:

Debbie thank you ever so much for the thoughtful words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and look forward to future events!

Ashley · Married on 11/10/2018

Most memorable wedding

Kayla and Tiffany helped me with my wedding and the went above and beyond my expectations
    My wedding was amazing and I just can’t thank them enough for making it so memorable.

Sent on 11/14/2018

MAddie · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding!

The venue was beautiful, elegant but very warm. The food was absolutely delicious, our guests called us to compliment us on the amazing dinner and what a beautiful wedding it was. The staff was so accommodating, kind and professional. Ellen, our coordinator, was fantastic and made sure all our needs and our guests needs were met. The wedding was in September and the grounds were lovely. The appetizers were also plentiful and passed around in a way everyone was served as much as they wanted. It was a perfect day!

Sent on 11/15/2018

stephanie · Married on 09/16/2018

When we chose this venue we immediately knew it was the right place. It is beautiful and they are so accommodating and their food is delicious, everyone at the wedding raved about it. As parents of the bride Ellen our coordinator made sure we felt at ease and had nothing to worry about, not to mention our daughter and our new son-in-law. She had a wonderful list of vendors to look at for music, flowers, photos, cakes, the list goes on which we followed thru with and we were absolutely thrilled at their expertise too. We would suggest the Black Swan every day of the week .

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Martin · Married on 09/16/2018

Black Swan Country Club was the perfect venue!

My husband and I could not have been happier with how perfect the Black Swan Country Club was for our wedding. From the day the venue was toured to the day of our wedding, the entire process was seamless. I was a bride living in Oregon and my parents were living in Boston. Ellen and the staff of the country club were so accommodating with me living so far away. Between Video Chats, emails, phone calls, and visits when I was in town they made sure that I was a part of the planning process to make every decision.

Ellen was absolutely incredible with staying organized and making sure every detail was taken care of. She knew what I needed before I could even think about what I needed. She kept everything moving on time during the wedding so that I was not worried about where I needed to be when. She made sure that I was totally stress free on my day.

The ceremony venue, the background of the golf course for pictures, and the Andover Ballroom for the reception were absolutely stunning. They did an incredible job setting up all the decorations I had prepared and it made such a difference to know that I didn't have to worry about setting up even a single picture frame. It was all even more beautiful that I could have ever imagined.

The food was out of this world, I still have guests talking about how amazing the chicken and the surf and turf were. The serving staff and bartenders were incredibly professional. The packages that they offered for food and beverages were great and it was so easy to pick and choose the exact food/drinks that we wanted.

Having the bridal suite and groom's area to get ready in was wonderful and they were both large enough to feel like we had plenty of space to get ready.

This is a venue that we would recommend over and over again to anyone looking for an elegant and perfect place to get married!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Black Swan Country Club's reply:

Thank you Rachel, for the kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Sam! We wish you all the best!

Jennifer · Married on 08/18/2018

I would give them 1000000000 stars if I could!!! Caryl was my coordinator and she was absolutely amazing and went completely above and beyond for me!!!! Our wedding was march 24 and at the end of our reception our shuttle we had hired never picked us up, caryl and the staff stayed late with us waiting with us and got us transportation to our hotel, and also offered to drive us themselves!!! I mean come on!! No other venue would do that!!!! The food is amazing, atmospheere is beautiful and everything about the night was magical!!! I LOVE them and if I have another event I need I will instantly be calling caryl!!!!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Julie · Married on 08/12/2018

We absolutely loved everything about The Black Swan Country Club! Such beautiful scenery for our outdoor ceremony. Both ballrooms are spectacular. We got a great deal, choosing a Sunday wedding and having both ballrooms. Ellen Christopoulos was so organized and was always quick to get back with our every question. Ellen and her staff were amazing the day of the wedding from the time we arrived to the packing up at the end! Thank-you for a spectacular event!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Chelsie · Married on 07/28/2018

The absolute best decision to have our wedding here!!! We originally toured it last summer and from the moment we walked in, we knew this was the venue for us (we had visited 4 other venues). Ellen is absolutely incredible, so fun and easy to work with and made whatever we wanted happen. She made every step so easy and always responded to my emails super fast. Our wedding on July 28, 2018 could not have gone any better. Ellen met us outside and guided us exactly where to be and helped us follow our timeline. Taking photos on the golf course was awesome and I can't wait to see all our professional photos. Ellen even bustled my dress for me before the reception started ...Our reception was in the Andover Room (the larger room) and the room looked gorgeous! It was so perfect and we had the large deck overlooking the property . And of course, there's the food! It was even better than the tasting and everyone complimented how great the hor d'oeuvres, dinner, and drinks were. The servers were great too and constantly checked on my new husband and I to see if we needed anything. The whole night was so much fun and everyone said it was the best wedding they've ever gone too!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Chuck · Married on 07/21/2018

The staff and crew at Black Swan made our wedding day so much more amazing than we could have asked for. Kayla and her team were on point and did a fantastic job...if I wasn't getting married this one time I would hire her and her staff again...thank you all

Sent on 09/26/2018

Black Swan Country Club's reply:

It was truly a pleasure working with you and Bonnie and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Paige Fothergill · Married on 06/16/2018

Excellent!

We loved Black Swan Country Club for our wedding! I couldn't have asked for better staff than Kayla and Ellen, no matter what it was we needed they were there for us and always responded promptly. Kayla even saved the night by calling the bus company when they left the venue without us (yes, the bride and groom). Above and beyond! Thank you

Sent on 12/18/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

My husband and I were married earlier in June and everything was absolutely amazing! Both Kayla and Ellen were more than we could've asked for. They answered all of questions without hesitation and always in a timely manner leading up to the wedding day. On the day itself they made sure everything ran smoothly and were constantly checking up on me to make sure I was okay and to see if there was anything we needed. They made sure the night ran accordingly to the schedule and without any issues. People have not stopped talking about our wedding and how much fun they had and especially loved the food!! We could not have asked for a better night or for better people to be running the show! Thank you to everyone at the Black Swan for making our wedding all that we have ever dreamed it could be!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Erica · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about the Black Swan. My wedding day was an absolute dream come true. Ellen was faboulos and handled everything so my day was stress free! She was so professional and so calming. I knew with her there everything was going to be perfect. Planning a wedding is very stressful but Ellen eased all of my stress answering all my questions whenever I needed. The food at the Black Swan was amazing and so wasn't the service. I would choose Black Swan over and over again. It's simply THE BEST.

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Black Swan Country Club 9
    Black Swan Country Club 10
    Black Swan Country Club 11

Cristina · Married on 09/15/2017

I was beyond pleased with how my wedding day turned out! Leading up to it, Ellen was great. She answered all of the email and calls my husband and I made! Any changes that needed to be done she made happen. On the day of the wedding we were running behind schedule at the church, but Ellen and Kayla made sure the rest of the night went by smoothly! Ellen checked in with me throughout the night to see if I needed anything. The hall looked absolutely beautiful I couldn’t have asked for a better night!

Jamie · Married on 08/19/2017

Having our wedding at Black Swan was perfect! We worked with Ellen throughout our process and she gave us her all. From the food to the beautiful golf course, everything exceeded our expectations and we were 100% satisfied!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Sue · Married on 07/15/2017

It was stress free pure fun and joy from day one. Maybe the best money we ever spent. Anyone can call me an I will go on and on!

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Ellen and the team at Black Swan Country Club helped make our wedding day truly amazing. Ellen seemed to know exactly what I needed before I even knew it and her proactive, energetic and professional attitude made our 230 wedding go off without a hitch. I'd recommend her and the team 100 times over!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Lia · Married on 06/24/2017

Unbelievable job! Everyone was awesome to work with. They helped make everything perfect. Best day ever!

Black Swan Country Club 12
    Black Swan Country Club 13
    Black Swan Country Club 14
    Black Swan Country Club 15
    Black Swan Country Club 16

Meghan · Married on 06/23/2017

The staff at the Black Swan were all wonderful. Kayla was our coordinator and she kept in contact right up to the day of the wedding to make sure we had everything we needed. She was easy to communicate with and so helpful when we needed suggestions about potential vendors. The venue itself is absolutely stunning inside and out. The grounds are beautifully maintained and perfect for taking outdoor pictures. Our guests are still raving about the food that was served. I cannot stand it when the food is terrible at weddings, and this food was outstanding. We had a hard time choosing our menu because everything tasted so good! The day of the wedding, we didn't have to worry about food or drinks at all. Tim, the maitre d'?, made sure we sat down for every course, and whenever our drinks got low, a new one appeared.

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • F

Fran · Married on 11/05/2016

My daughter's wedding reception at the Black Swan Country Club was a day that we will not soon forget. We are forever grateful to Andrea and Leslye for helping us every step of the way. Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 11/29/2016
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 09/30/2016

The Black Swan Country Club is a stunning venue with an amazing staff . Andrea and Leslie we so incredible to work with. They answered any and all questions I had prior to the reception, and made sure that my husband and I were completely taken care of the day of. The food was absolutely delicious! We are so thankful to look back on the day and be so incredibly satisfied. The Black Swan Country Club had a huge part in making our day unforgettable.

Sent on 10/13/2016