Black Mountain Reviews

2 | Jackson, NH

2 Reviews for Black Mountain

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2014

I couldn't have been happier with the way our wedding day went. The owners were super cooperative and did just about everything I requested and were a huge help. We were given a whole week to decorate the place before our big day. It was so wonderful to not have the stress of doing everything in one day. The marketing director and the woman I went to for everything, Genn Anzaldi, was amazing and treated our families like hers. She was there everyday helping decorate and making sure we had what we needed. The night of the wedding she was amazing too. All the staffing was great. Although we didn't do our rehearsal dinner there the option was available. For the wedding we chose the pig roast dinner. Bbq pulled pork, baked beans, corn on the cob, potatoe salad, and corn bread, everyone loved it! They even had cookies and brownies for a late night snack. Pricing was very reasonable and it gave me the barn type look I wanted for our rustic/vintage wedding. It looked like a fairytale all decked out in Christmas lights. We don't have one regret having our wedding there, and would recommend it to anyone. :)

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • User4174218 · event on: 03/16/2014

0.0

We rented the facility for our end of year Ski Team banquet. The bar area and seating area are spacious and accommodating for a large group of people. The staff did a great job helping prepare and assist during the event. The LostBo pub is a great spot for entertaining. It has great views of the mountain and surrounding Jackson. I would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nice facility with a great atmosphere.

Sent on 06/14/2014