Black Market Cake Reviews

Black Market Cake 1
Black Market Cake 2
Black Market Cake 3

Marie · Married on 05/05/2018

Leanne was wonderful and so accomidating. I have a dairy sensitivity and she was awesome in accomedating my needs. We also had a cake tasting at her house which was great and super yummy. The cake turned out very beautiful and was tasted excellent. Would recommend to everyone!

Black Market Cake 4

Jesus · Married on 03/03/2018

Leanne was awesome and her cake was delectable! We selected to have a three tiered square offset cake with a lace wrap. We elected to have two tiers of the Irish cream cake with the center tier being red velvet. We chose to have Irish cream frosting. The cake was amazing. Fluffy and moist and the taste was spot on. The overall aesthetics of the cake were flawless and all of our guests could not stop raving about how good the cake was. We will definitely be going to Black Market Cakes for our birthdays and anniversaries going forward. Do yourself a favor and hire Leanne! You WILL NOT be let down!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Black Market Cake 5
    Black Market Cake 6

Black Market Cake's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. It was great working with you. I look forward to doing it again.

Cara · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved our Doctor who inspired starry night plus tardis cake!! Gorgeous and delicious.

Tracie · Married on 09/24/2017

Black Market Cake is phenomenal!!! I asked Leanne to design a Bamm Bamm cake for my son's 1st birthday and she EXCEEDED my expectations. The cake was visually stunning. The flavors were incredible. Very tasty, very moist. Decadent. I will use Black Market Cake again and recommend everyone to Leanne!!! Thank you!!!!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 07/29/2017

I love Leanne! She and her team designed the perfect cake for my sailor moon/batman themed wedding. The cake was delicious and there was ample amounts. I had to send some home with guests. The orange cake is to die for! Leanne will cut rhw cake for you as well, its very helpful. She did a wonderful job making my wedding special.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Black Market Cake's reply:

Thanks so much Meghan. It was fun creating such a unique cake. Best wishes.

Carol · Married on 04/29/2017

Black market cakes provided us with the perfect wedding cake for our wedding reception. They were awesome and the cake was absolutely perfect!

Aimee · Married on 12/31/2016

Leanne did a fabulous job converting my vision into reality. The taste far exceeded expectations and she was very easy to work with.

Stef · Married on 04/02/2016

The cake was beyond my expectations. Both beautiful and delicious. Black Market Cake is very professional and easy to work with.

Thank you.

Jennifer · Married on 03/25/2016

I had asked her unfortunately only a weeks notice to make my husband's cake for his birthday. It exceeded my expectations! It was a perfect looking Hogfish and almost too amazing to eat! Definitely be buying more cakes for future occasions.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Black Market Cake's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. 3D cakes are always so much fun.

Taylor · Married on 03/19/2016

Leanne was amazing throughout our whole wedding cake venture. The free tasting was delicious, she had questions I wouldn't of thought of. She did a custom cake and cupcake for our Beauty and the Beast Wedding and it was beyond perfect! She even three in some awesome ideas she had. It was delicious and looked stunning! Thank you Leanne for making our dream wedding cake! Can't wait to bite into it a year from now.

Black Market Cake's reply:

Thank you. It was fun to see it all come together.

Very professional, polite, prompt and delivers 100% satisfaction, we will definitely be using her again in the future.

Mitzie · Married on 11/28/2015

Leeann was awesome to deal with and I am so happy to see my Great Gatsby Cake Displayed on her website for all to see! she absolutely nailed it with the exact design I gave her. She worked within my budget and it did not affect the design or outcome of my cake. Wonderful Experience. Thank you so much and by the way the cake was yummy as well :)

Black Market Cake's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a blast to get a chance to do something so creative.

My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! I sent her a picture of what I wanted and she knocked it out of the park. It was incredible to look at and to taste. Her prices were also amazing. I live in Fort Myers and she delivered it all the way from Punta Gorda for a very low fee. I would absolutely recommend her!

Leanne was great to work with and got my cake together for my grandsons wedding with only two weeks notice. The cake was beautiful, tasted wonderful and there was plenty of it.

Carissa · event on: 05/22/2015

My cake was one of the best I've ever had. The French buttercream is very tasty and not overly sweet. Would definitely recommend Black Market Cake for all sorts of creative, detailed, and delicious cakes.

Brad · event on: 05/29/2015

I called Black Market Cake with a unique cake design request, and a relatively short notice of only three days. I received a beautiful cake that exceeded my expectations (and thrilled the birthday guest of honor!), and everyone loved the taste. Gorgeous presentation! I will use Black Market Cake again and again!!

• User5153454 · event on: 06/06/2015

She was great to work with. The cake was absolutely amazing!

Murla · event on: 05/31/2015

I ordered a cake for my son's birthday party. He was turning two and had a Nemo cake. It was absolutely adorable and tasty. Everyone loved it. Thanks again. See you next year for a bigger cake

Murla · event on: 05/31/2015

Marie · Married on 02/03/2018

Leanne is delight to work with! Very creative and great baker! We are so happy we choose Black Market for our wedding cake!