Black Horse Videography Reviews

39 | Buffalo, NY

39 Reviews for Black Horse Videography

Haley · Married on 07/24/2019

Incredible! Well worth every penny!

Black Horse Videography was an amazing group to work with. I would easily give them 5+ stars. They are extremely professional. On my wedding day, you truly had no idea there was a camera on you. I truly could not of picked a better people to capture our day. At first I was very hesitant about getting a videographer when my sister used them, I fell in love. I am able to relive our wedding day through our incredible video. It still brings me to tears. I’m so grateful for their work! Without a doubt a fantastic choice!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 07/20/2019

Alex & Team are great

Alex really loves his craft and it shows through his body of work. His team was professional the day of and we barely noticed them. We havens received our final video yet but cannot wait to see what magic he pulled together.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Amy · Married on 01/13/2018

There was a huge snow storm the night of our wedding and BHV still arrived early. We were impressed and relieved that the weather never set back our tight schedule. Alex and Amanda made us really comfortable while shooting, as my husband and I generally feel awkward in front of cameras. Within a week BVH sent us or highlight reel and we were extremely impressed! Everytime we watch the video it brings tears to our eyes. They truly captured all the emotion and happiness of the day. Reliving the moments over and over again is something incredibly special. We couldn’t be more excited to see our final video! Choosing Black Horse Videography to film our wedding was the best decision we made!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2017

All I really wanted for my wedding was a videographer. We are SO GLAD we chose Black Horse. The highlight reel they sent us was beautiful, and we can't wait for the entire video to be done!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/15/2017

Cannot say enough about these guys. We were debating on getting video and I am so thrilled that we did. We got married on a Saturday and by Wednesday we had our short film which came out so beautiful. We cannot wait to get our full length film. The two videographers were so nice and so professional we couldn't even tell they were there. Would recommend hands down to anyone. Best videographer in Buffalo.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Renee · Married on 05/05/2017

We are extremely happy with our beautiful vow renewal video.Alex captured every detail of our amazing evening . We highly recommend Black Horse Videography.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/02/2016

Black Horse is as good as it gets when it comes to cinematic wedding videography. Alex and his team worked closely with my husband and I to capture the most special parts of our wedding day. They went above and beyond to accommodate our creative requests when it came to music selection, featuring key friends and family members in our highlight reel and featurette, and best of all they are very fairly priced! We went with the Gold Package which was plenty of coverage and take-away video for us to love for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 07/18/2016

chandni · Married on 05/27/2016

We are so glad we chose Black Horse Videography to capture our special day! Alex and Amanda were amazing and so much fun to work with! Alex even went out of his way to capture some footage of my mendhi day which was outside of the days we had them covering-- knowing that it would make our wedding video was complete and beautiful! Both Alex and Amanda to make sure that they knew what pieces were most important to us and mingled well with all the guests, felt as if they were part of our wedding party! Would highly recommend Black Horse Videography for any of your special events!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Nisha · Married on 11/22/2015

What a great find for our wedding in Buffalo, NY! So happy with Alex and his team (special thanks to Amanda S.) and the awesome work that they put into our wedding. Everyone was so invested in making sure we were satisfied with the final output. Very responsive to emails; thorough approach; patient and flexible; and the best videos ever! We had a 3 day Hindu wedding and we received amazing videos that are representative of every little detail, compiled beautifully into a memorable movie. The team went out of the way to accommodate all our needs. They were open to our suggestion for music and included all the little things we wanted. Timely delivery of our final videos as well:) Thanks again Black Horse Videography! Definitely recommending you to others:)

Sent on 08/24/2016

Lisa · Married on 08/01/2015

We loved Blackhorse Videography and would recommend them in a heartbeat! From the moment we met with the owner, Alex, we could tell he was flexible and would be great to work with. We had watched many of the videos they have done off their website and we are thrilled with how ours turned out :) There's so many different factors to think about when wedding planning and it's necessary to cut some things out, but we are so happy we hired Blackhorse for our Videographer. There are a million things you miss throughout your big day and it's awesome getting to relive those moments through the video! The day of our wedding Alex and his assistant were so kind and easy going. They really made us and our wedding party feel comfortable and have fun throughout their filming. We appreciate all your hard work to capture our special day!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Alex and his team did an unbelievable job! They were wonderful to work with. We had so much fun working with Alex on our "Mockumentary". It was a hit at our wedding and we still receive compliments on how well done it was. We absolutely love our wedding video. All of those special moments that flash by during a wedding were captured perfectly. It's so nice to have the videos to look back on for our anniversaries. I highly recommend Black Horse Videography! You will be very happy if you chose them!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/27/2015

We absolutely love our wedding video! We can not thank Alex and his professional team of videographers enough for their beautiful work. They did a phenomenal job capturing our special day. We would and will highly recommend Blackhorse Video to everyone. The quality of their work is outstanding, they listen to what you want, and pay attention to details that make your event unique.

After picking up our video, my husband and I sat on the couch and watched it for the first time. As hard as it is for me to admit on a review, the video was so beautiful that it moved me to tears. It is a shame that we're only getting married once because I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

If you're looking for a red carpet, five star, A-list member quality videographer for your special day, go with Alex and his professional team at Blackhorse video. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Alex at Black Horse Videography did an absolute amazing job. I cannot praise him enough for the work he did. He met with me as soon as I contacted him, went through all the details, answered any emails I sent quickly, and when it was down to crunch time he provides an itenerary sheet so he knows where to be and when for the day of the event. I recv'd my highlight reel quicker than I expected and I loved it I pretty much watch it 3 times a month. We recieved our final video last week and I have watched it 3 times already! Highly recommend this vendor and I would use again for any furture events. Wonderful work.

Sent on 11/07/2015

LeighAnn · Married on 05/08/2015

Black Horse Videography is the best!!! Alex was awesome to work with and he was very flexible, fun, and responsive to our wedding video vision! Alex made sure all of the details were in order and the highlight video is proof of his amazing skills! If you are questioning whether a wedding video is necessary - trust me when I say Black Horse Videography will not disappoint! We will have our wedding video for the rest of our lives. Being able to relive our wedding day is super special! We were incredibly pleased with Black Horse Videography and would recommend them to anyone! Thanks so much for making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Brent · Married on 09/05/2014

Alex and the rest of the team at Black Horse Videography were absolutely outstanding on our wedding day. So easy to work with, very flexible to our requests, and very very talented. We just received our wedding highlight video and we loved every minute of it. I would recommend Black Horse Videography to anyone.

Sent on 09/25/2014
  • I

Imroz · Married on 08/09/2014

Black Horse Videography did a wonderful job capturing every moment of our 3-day Indian Wedding in Buffalo, NY! Alex and Patrick were a pleasure to work with and our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without them.

In addition to filming the entire wedding, they also put together a phenomenal Same Day Edit which played seconds before we entered our reception. This company can take any vision you have for your wedding video and make it a reality. We are so glad we hired videographers for our wedding so we can replay our events over and over and over again …but more importantly, we’re so glad we specifically hired Black Horse Videography!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Alex was awesome to work with. He made sure we were happy and worked with our style. They got every important shot, but they were not intrusive. Everyone LOVED the highlight reel and the DVD. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/27/2014

Alex was great. He did an amazing job capturing the feel of our special day . Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Chris · Married on 07/26/2013

We can't say enough good things about Blackhorse! Alex was extremely accommodating, making sure all of our needs were met before, on, and after the wedding. We appreciate his responsiveness and attentiveness. His team, who worked our wedding, were incredible to work with. They were flexible, fun, and creative. We so enjoyed having them on our special day, and our video is a constant reminder of how truly amazing our day was. Thank you Blackhorse Videography!

Ashley & Chris Pennell

Sent on 12/04/2013

Joseph · Married on 06/28/2013

Heather and I had the difficult task of planning an out-of-town wedding from St. Louis. Out of the 15-20 vendors in which we engaged, Alex at Black Horse was one of the most responsive, accommodating and flexible vendors we had. Our biggest concern with 2 videographers is that they would "get in the way", but looking back at the events throughout the day, we didn't even remember his team being there, which says a lot about his ability to capture the special moments, yet not interrupt. Alex is also extremely talented at what he does and created a 3 minute trailer for us that was an absolute hit. Our guests have been asking for 6 months since the wedding about the video solely based on the quality of that trailer. Alex is also a good person at heart and after working with him at the wedding, would recommend him to anyone for their special event. His website was spectacular, and he also took credit card, which was a huge plus in my book. Great job Alex...keep it up!!!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Mary · Married on 06/08/2013

Alex was very easy to deal with and accommodating. He and his assistants were extremely professional and easy to work with before and on the wedding day. We felt very comfortable and at ease during the wedding photos at multiple locations. Alex even helped out and took some still pictures while we were waiting for outr photographer. Alex posted the wedding preview clip within a short period of time after the wedding and we had our full wedding video within the time period promised. We and our family and friends are so impressed with the quality of his work. We absolutely love the preview clip and love being able to share it on social media. The full movie is great quality and captures all the important parts of the wedding and so many special moments. We are so glad we choose Black Horse videography, it was definitely worth every penny and we will cherish the video for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2012

Creative, Talented and flexible!! Alex and his crew were amazing! We CAN NOT wait to see the highlight reel of this special day!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Mary-Kate · Married on 09/29/2012

We were married at The Jersey Shore and spent a decent amount of time reviewing videographers samples vs prices and were wholly unimpressed. Everything we were shown reminded me of my prom video! We had met Alex on a cruise the previous year and decided to check out his site. I knew we had to have him capture our wedding.

They made the trek south without a single complaint or unreasonable request and for a more-than-reasonable price shot our wedding in a way that impresses everyone who watches the final products. Having an awesome highlight reel waiting for us when we returned from our Honeymoon was such a treat. Our friends or family who couldn't be with us that day got a great feel from it and it was so beautifully made. Coverage of the ceremony and reception was perfect.

And lastly we cannot stress to our friends enough how cool it was to have the video testimonial booth. We really didn't know what to expect/weren't sure how many people had utilized it that night but it is definitely now our favorite part of our video. Especially those who chose to be videotaped after a couple trips to the bar.

I highly highly recommend Black Horse Videography!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Beth · Married on 07/27/2012

If you are looking for the most talented video guy in the Buffalo area, then you need to hire Alex at Black Horse Video! Words cannot describe how AMAZING Alex is!! Our video is something we will have forever and Alex captured the day in the most incredible way! I cannot even imagine the editing time and work that goes into what he produced for us, truly a masterpiece. Alex is a great guy, easy to work with, great attention to detail, and lots of fun to work with! All of our guests enjoyed him as much as we did. Guests are still talking about “the best video” they have ever seen! If you are planning a wedding, and want to capture your special day forever, then Alex is the man that will do that beyond your expectations!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2012

Videographer to the rescue!!!! After being scammed from my first videographer, Alex from Black Horse was able to video my wedding with only 8 days for him to plan. Not only was he extremely professional and nice, but I never noticed he was even at the wedding! I've been at other weddings where the videographer is all over and in the way, but Alex had great control and knew everything he was doing. I could not be happier recommending him to any other bride in need of excellent service and quality. He has a unique and creative eye while he was filming our photo shoot, and had more patience than anyone else I had seen that day! I cannot say enough how great his services are, as well as his personality and professionalism.

Sent on 06/20/2012