Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings / Reviews

7 | Lead, SD

7 Reviews for Black Hills Rally Weddings / South Dakota Wine & Weddings /

Randy · Married on 08/02/2016

We couldn't be happier, Better than we had imagined, Gael exceeded our expectations 100 times! Beautiful, FUN, exciting, amazing...
    Gael you are truely an amazing lady!!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Amber · Married on 02/14/2016

Gael is absolutely fantastic. My husband and I wanted to do a winter wedding in the Black Hills of South Dakota. We searched everywhere for a wedding officiant and came across Gael. We called her and explained what we wanted and even though she had never done a wedding like that before, she was all for it and assured us she would find the perfect spot for us to exchange our vows. And did she ever. The views were incredible and the ceremony was perfect. Gael had everything ready for us and all we had to do was show up and say 'I do'. Gael's husband served as the photographer and did a marvelous job. The pictures were delivered to us via 'dropbox' the very same day! (It's always nice dealing with someone who is technologically savvy!) We could not be more pleased with Gael's services. She was sweet, accommodating, helpful and extremely genuine. My husband and I both marveled at how much she seemed to legitimately enjoy seeing two people come together to be one. We will be recommending Gael and her husband to anyone who wants to do a wedding in the Black Hills/Sturgis area. They will not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/19/2016

Bob · Married on 11/03/2014

Awesome service. Great cake. Your farm is super perfect.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Wine and Weddings/Rally Weddings helped us out beyond expectation when we called with a last minute request. Gael was able to put together a beautiful Fall/Halloween theme wedding for us with less than a weeks notice. The site was amazing and the pictures they took turned out great. We even had her do our cake and it was great! If looking for a small intimate wedding at a beautiful site, call them!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Lynn · Married on 09/26/2014

Absolutely loved having this company do my vow renewals. Met with us before hand to get to know us alittle. Put together a really nice ceremony for us!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Danny · Married on 08/01/2014

It was a nice peaceful Area overlooking the valley the ceremony was very short but to the point with Meaningful words and wisdom and knowledge

Sent on 10/24/2014

She planned times to meet up and go over everything for the wedding, she was early getting the ceremony to meet everyone. She was so nice and gave me wonderful ideas about everything!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone I know getting married!!!

Sent on 05/17/2014