Black Coffee Photo Co. Reviews

3 | Kansas City, MO

3 Reviews for Black Coffee Photo Co.

1 User photo

Black Coffee Photo Co. 1
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/25/2017

Adri and Nicole were AMAZING. I cannot say enough good things about their quality of service and their amazing talent. They even brought in a third photographer when there was a possibility one of them would not make it to the event. They were accommodating and easy-going. My guests enjoyed them and the quality of their work is some of the best I've seen!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Black Coffee Photo Co. 2

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

Adri was in on planning a surprise proposal photoshoot with my now-fiancé, under the guise of a mini shoot for 'building her portfolio'. I should have known something was up, because her portfolio was already incredible - but she played it perfectly cool throughout the whole shoot so I had no idea, even up until the very moment she told me to turn and face my fiancé, who was ready with the ring! During the proposal itself, somehow Adri became completely invisible. She had a bunch of different angles of the moment (and so many amazing shots) and we didn't hear any rustling in the leaves or anything, which kept us just focusing on each other and made for better shots. Afterwards, she was so excited about the photos, which fed our happiness even more - she had so much enthusiasm and energy throughout the whole evening, which kept us relaxed and having a great time! Not long after the shoot, Adri sent us a private gallery online of the finished photos. The care she put into each photo was obvious - I cried looking at them because of how perfectly she captured everything! She had both candid and posed shots, and every emotion was captured (she somehow even made my crying-with-happiness face look cute!). We felt so comfortable with her, and it showed in the photos. I would highly recommend Adri to anyone!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2017

Adri is such a wonderful woman. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and what we are like. She also took the time to see when the sunset will be on our wedding date and what way we would be facing so she would know where the sun would be. That to me was so professional that she is making sure ahead of time we she needs to do. I can not wait to see how the pics turn out, but from what I have seen so far they will be amazing. Her wed site really shows that she is great at both portrait pics and action ones. So excited to work with her on our wedding day

Sent on 02/03/2017

Black Coffee Photo Co.'s reply:

Danielle,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Your wedding is going to be beautiful, I'm so thankful to be a part of it!