Black Box Photography Reviews

23 | Barberton, OH

23 Reviews for Black Box Photography

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

10 star review!

Marianne is the epitome of what a professional, talented, classy, accountable photographer/wedding vendor should be! She was my saving grace and calming presence on my wedding day and was the only vendor that I never doubted, had to double check, or let me down in any way! She delivers in every way and working with her was a privilege! Not to mention her photos are PHENOMENAL! A true class act, I would recommend her to every bride! Thank you!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Vanessa · Married on 06/09/2018

AMAZING! Black Box Photography is simply AMAZING! We could not have chosen a better photographer & videographer. From the moment we met Marianne, she was such a sweetheart, full of energy. She responds within minutes to questions and has many amazing suggestions. My husband and I, along with our parents, bridal party and guests still talk about how much they enjoyed Marianne and Scott's personalities throughout the ENTIRE day. Their unique creativity made for special photos and videos that we can cherish forever. The pictures and videos arrived to us very quickly! We can not wait to use them again in the future! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Judy · Married on 04/20/2018

Marianne is extraordinary at photography. She takes her time and the photos come out beautifully. Her partner, Levi is good at getting different kind of pictures going as far as laying on the damp ground to get the best angle. Black Box Photography is professional and very responsive. I would definitely recommend them for beautiful wedding photos!

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Y

Y · Married on 08/05/2017

Marianne was an absolute dream to work with! She made us both so comfortable and took the most beautiful pics for both our engagement and our wedding. Multiple friends and family have reached out to compliment our photos. We also loved the wedding video they personalized and created for us. She is professional, sweet, and thoughtful. Cannot recommend her or her work highly enough. By far our favorite vendor to work with!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely LOVE Marianne. She did such a great job on our engagement and wedding photos. She was super supportive on our big day and managed to get amazing photos of us and our family and friends despite the rain.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly recommend!!!! Extremely flexible and understanding. Marianne and Scott are two wonderful people. I met Marianne at The Dress in Medina for an event they were having. I had interviewed several photographers before speaking with her. She has this warm and welcoming presence that made me feel so comfortable with her. She gave me information for her services before I left. As soon as I went home I told my fiance, "We have to have her, she is perfect!". After several emails, Marianne worked with us to create a package that we could afford and was everything that we wanted. She did a complementary engagement session that we absolutely loved! The day of the wedding she was the calm, focused presence that I needed. Her second photographer Scott was amazing as well. They work extremely well together. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we couldn't be more happy with the services provided to us by Black Box Photography. Thank you both for making our wedding perfect!!!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Sadie · Married on 09/26/2015

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Black Box Photography for capturing the romance and love of our wedding day. We did our engagement session with Black Box Photography a year before our wedding and from that moment knew we were in wonderful hands. Marianne treats you like an old friend you have known for years. She is so laid back and so emotionally connected to you as a client. It really shows that she loves what she does. She and Levi are the best photographers I have ever experienced in the industry. I am a bridal designer and seamstress at All Brides Beautiful in Hudson and I recommend Black Box Photography to every happy bride. We are obsessed with our photographs from our wedding. We have an overabundance of quantity. Marianne and Levi captured the essence of our wedding day and we relive it again and again every time we look at our photos. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience! We will cherish our photos our whole lives.

Chris and Sadie Wallack

Sent on 11/18/2015

Marija · Married on 09/15/2014

Very professional and services were above and beyond expectations!

Sent on 01/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/01/2014

Marianne is exactly the kind of person you want tirelessly snapping photos of you on one of the most stressful days of your life. She will make you feel comfortable with her great sense of humor and awesome laugh.

It's easy to see from the photos on her website and Facebook page that she has the technical skills required to take great wedding photos. I was still nervous that somehow my fiancé and I would ruin the photos with our awkwardness but Marianne did not let that happen! The portraits are perfect and I will treasure them. She also captured the spirit of our wedding and made sure to take gorgeous photos of all the details I painstakingly DIY'd.

Marianne is very dedicated and I felt like she photographed our wedding as if it was her own. This is certainly not the last she will see of us - I wouldn't let anyone else take our family portraits from now on!

Sent on 06/12/2014

Black box photography was one of our favorite vendors to work with. From the engagement pictures to the wedding day, we loved every picture that was taken. Even our bridal party enjoyed having them! The pictures look fabulous. Emails were answered quickly!
    Thanks for helping to make our wedding day memorable!!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Tamela · Married on 08/10/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!! Black Box Photography went above and beyond my expectations I had going into my event. They are very professional, and go out of their way to give you what you want. I HIGHLY recommend Black Box Photography to everyone!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Marianne from Black Box Photography was the best photographer we could have asked for! She was well prepared, punctual, and professional. Not only did she know exactly where to place us, how to make us feel comfortable and make each picture unique, but she used every second of the session efficiently. There was no wasted time or energy. Marianne not only made the photography for our wedding stress-free, but it was relaxed and enjoyable. We are ecstatic about how many beautiful pictures we received because of her skill and organization!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Annie · Married on 12/08/2012

I can't tell you how many times my husband and I have gone through the amazing pictures and relived our wedding day all over again. Both Marianne and Levi are fanstastic to work with, they have a unique prospective and captured candid moments we will treasure forever! My husband and I have huge families and with Marianne's suggestions and prep work we were able to get all of our family pictures (included 12 children) done quickly and efficiently! Even though it was a cold evening we went outside to capture unbelievable cityscape pictures with beautiful Christmas lights surrounding us. Needless to say I could go on and on, it was our perfect day! Thank you so much for for the beautiful images that tell the story of our wedding day from begining to end! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/24/2012

nicole · Married on 10/27/2012

Thank you so much for capturing our special moments at our wedding. You did such an amazing job with everything. You knew how to talk to all the guest and the bridal party to make sure we stood where we should and smile when we should smile. There was so many details to our wedding you and didn't miss a thing! I appreciate how professional you were with dealing with me.

Sent on 01/28/2014

Annie · Married on 10/20/2012

Love Marianne and Levi! We had the perfect photographers for our wedding day!

Sent on 12/24/2012

Kristy · Married on 07/28/2012

We absolutely loved our wedding photographs! The entire experience was wonderful. We highly recommend BlackBox Photography

Sent on 12/26/2012

Heidi · Married on 01/08/2012

Black Box has great ideas for poses and work hard to incorporate so many of the impressive skill sets they have acquired during their career. They actually had more time than we did for our wedding photos and would have just kept shooting away well into the afternoon if we had let them!! You don't find that very often! :)

Sent on 02/15/2012

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2011

Very professional, they had everything run smoothly and efficiently and the result were gorgeous pictures we will have forever, Thank You!!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2013

Our experience working with BlackBox Photography was top notch. Levi and Marianne are incredibly talented and so much fun to be around.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Heidi · Married on 09/24/2011

LOVE !!! Black box photography!!! Levi and Marianne made our wedding day so much more relaxed, because I knew that they had the photos under control and that was one less thing to worry about! Not only that but they are both easy to be around, amazing ceremony shots and beautiful reception shots. Unique and different. My biggest regret was that I did not create enough time to have bride and groom and wedding party photos,which i absolutely reccomend leaving an hour or two just for the wedding party. With that being said, the photos I have are amazing!! Both Levi and Marianne listened to my concerns and wants, carried through with them, and delivered promptly, pictures that took me back to every moment every picture was taken on our special day!!! Can't express my appreciation for their work and attitudes enough!

Sent on 02/15/2012
  • User4200348 · 2+ years ago

Did an awesome job. Loved the pictures.

Sent on 06/24/2014

Crystal · Married on 09/12/2015

3.5

Marianne is wonderful and truly captured our day. . She is extremely detail oriented. Her kind heart and passion for what she does shines through in all of her work. We were so blessed and thankful we had her to Photograph our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Full of energy and was focused on my husband and I. Would have like be told a little more to fix my hair or positioning

Sent on 11/18/2015