BLACK AND WINE EVENTS Reviews

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 4
BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 5

Adelaida Corral · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional Performance

Very happy with this performance. The company customized the presentation to the theme of my event. The entertainers arrived on time, wore professional make up and amazing costumes. They kept the audience engaged, posed for pictures and had a great attitude with everyone that approached them, even after the show was over. Will definitely hire them again.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Natalia

Natalia · Married on 09/27/2019

Simply amazing!

Thanks fo Black and Wine we were able to surprise the bride and groom at their wedding reception. Amazing performance! Thank you Black and Wine for an unforgettable night!!

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 6
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 7
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/16/2019

Best hora loca!

I saw Black and Wine perform at a wedding I attended three months before mine and knew I HAD to have them at my wedding. Everyone has been raving about the Hora Loca! They truly made the party!

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 8
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 9
    Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 03/09/2019

"best wedding ever! " ⠴every guest

There's nothing I could say that probably hasn't already been said about Black & Wine. They're incredible. The Hora Loca took the wedding reception from awesome to out-of-this-world. It was a huge treat for my family who traveled from Venezuela and the groom's American family who came in from NYC (and had NO IDEA what was about to happen). People are still talking about it five months later. They are total pros, and all the vendors love working with them. Beyond worthwhile investment.

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 10
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 23
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Analia Jackeline Perdomo · Married on 03/05/2019

Fontainebleau Banquet

We had our End of the Year Banquet and our theme was Havana Nights, we contacted La Hora Loca because we knew they would put on a show! We had 260 guests in attendance and every since person was up on that dance floor dancing with them! They were definitely great party starters and performers, they put on an amazing show for everyone! I would definitely recommend them if you're interested in something lively and energetic for your event. Do not hesistate to get them for your event/wedding! AMAZING!!!!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Silvia

Silvia · Married on 01/05/2019

I just have to say THANK YOU!

The show was amazing! Attendees haven't stop talking about every single thing coordinated by Black & Wine. They were just in love with the DJ! Perhaps one of the most liked items of the party!

They were amazed with the Still Walkers and their huge wings, not to talk about the hora loca show, what a thrill!

MC was super fun and energetic, and the contortion show did catch everyone's attention as soon as it began! I can't ask for anything else, just perfect!

They also did a lighting and projection package which was very impressive.

I must say that when it comes to Lina and Gregori, they're passion for what they do just shows up stunningly; you could notice and every detail and way everything flows smooth and flawlessly.

As an event planner there's nothing more pleasant and relaxing than feeling sure you're working with a team that will make it happen! And you guys just rocked it!

Thanks for being there by my side on the stressful moments and getting ahead of the challenges one as the EP faces on the big day!

I'm pretty sure this business partnership will last forever!

THANKS!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Andres · Married on 11/10/2018

What a show!

We met Gregori and Lina and from day one we knew they were the ones. The energy and passion they both have for what they do is incredible. They took care of everything from the DJ, MC, lighting, and show. We had dancers open the event with a cumbia dance and then a salsa dance. Afterwards the "hora loca" began with drummers, stilt walkers and all in Vegas type costumes. Gregori was part of the party by joining us on the dance floor and kept the party going. We would definitely use them again for any other event. They have won us as fans for life. Keep the party going!!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Guilly · Married on 09/22/2018

The most exciting and fun part of my daughters' wedding. We hired two drummers and one stilt walker and I can't explain how amazing the combination was! They made the party!!! Thank you so much to Black Wine

Sent on 09/26/2018

Aixa · Married on 08/04/2018

Black and Wine have an amazing Hora Loca!

Black and Wine's Hora Loca was a blast! They did a great job of getting all the guests involved. The performers were very high energy and in excellent costumes. We also appreciated how flexible they were with the timing to make sure our wedding flowed well. We are so happy we had Black and Wine at our wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 04/07/2018

We had Black and Wine events perform for the Hora Loca at my wedding. It was one of my favorite parts of the night. They put on the most incredible show. Their team kept the party going at my Cuban Jewish wedding. I still have guests telling me how much fun they had dancing with the performers and how this part of the evening was truly unforgettable. Thank you for making my wedding una tremenda pachanga!! You're all amazing!!

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 24
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 25
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 26
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 27
    Sent on 04/26/2018

Maria · Married on 03/24/2018

I had this hora loca for my daughters quince and They were absolutely amazing , kept the crowd going and awesome music, costumes were stunning , the robot wowed the crown love love ❤❤❤❤

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 28
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 29
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 30
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 31
    Sent on 04/04/2018

Joy · Married on 02/09/2018

Excelente!! Animados, responsables, SUPER colaboradores... que mas se puede pedir!!! Los recomiendo 100%

Excellent!! Lively, responsible, SUPER collaborators ... what else can you ask for !!! I recommend them 100%

Sent on 02/21/2018

Paola · Married on 12/28/2017

We had the pleasure of having Black and Wine at both my sister's and my wedding for the hora loca. Let me just say... WOW! The customer service on behalf of Lina (production coordinator) was commendable. My emails/phone calls were replied to right away. The team was invested in making sure that the planning process was smooth and that every detail was tended to. The music producer made sure to contact the vendor for the band when there was an issue with the music coordination and got it all squared away so that I wouldn't have to deal with it. All the guests at both events couldn't stop commenting on how much FUN they had! Well worth it!

BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 32
    BLACK AND WINE EVENTS 33
    Sent on 01/04/2018

nubia · Married on 11/25/2017

la mejor hora en la fiesta ,se los recomiendo a todos...fue muy buen trabajo. gracias de corazon uno de los mejores momentos.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Millie · Married on 11/24/2017

The Black and Wine Events Hora Loca was Amazing!!!!! If only I had another event I can make up just to have them there, I would. They surprised my daughter’s wedding guests and they really engaged everyone. The music was great! Gregori and Lina, truly worked so hard and went beyond my expectations. It was a really pleasure to meet them, great human beings that truly get involved to please you with every single detail. They run their business with pride and are extreme perfectionists, and I feel that’s exactly what makes an enormous difference between any Hora Loca. THEY ARE THE BEST IN TOWN!!!!! It was amazing!!!. When I was searching for the best Hora Loca I found that there were so many, I really spent a lot of time checking reviews and looking at actual parties and weddings to see how it looks like and what they have to offer. Definitely, there was no comparison of how professional and unique The Black and Wine Events are, they really go to another level, not just stilts and dancers, it is a complete production. Anyone can look at their website and right away can notice the difference between them and any other Hora Loca, their costumes, the lighting, the music. Spectacular!!!!! This was one of the most memorable experiences at the wedding. Everyone was amazed and had the best Hora Loca ever. Even today I still get phone calls from family and friends talking about what a wonderful, fun and unique Hora Loca they experienced, it was Great!!!!!.....I strongly recommend to all Brides and Grooms and all other party events to have in their itinerary the Hora Loca by Black and Wine Events , it will take any party up to the next level. They have all prices to fit your budget too. Que Viva La Hora Loca!!! Loveeeeeeed you guys!!!!!

Beatriz and Ricky 12/4/2017

Sent on 12/04/2017

Jannie · Married on 11/11/2017

Black and Wine Events were very professional! We hired the Greeter and the Hora Loca show for a 50th birthday party. All performers were fantastic!!! Had seen their Hora Loca show at a wedding a year ago and also very impressed. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Angela · Married on 10/21/2017

We had so much fun at our wedding! Everyone danced all night and the music was on point! My dad and I had a special request for our father daughter dance and he executed it flawlessly!

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 07/22/2017

We decided to have entertainment at our wedding at the last minute. The people at Black & Wine Events were very accommodating, professional and offered us excellent guidance. The dancers, drummer and man on stills were very entertaining. We loved that the female dancers although dressed for a show they took into consideration that this was a family event. Our guests still talk about how much fun they had. At one point everyone was on the dancing floor.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Eyleen · Married on 07/03/2017

Gregori and Lina were very helpful and full of ideas for our wedding. They provided DJ service and Hora Loca. Our family and friends enjoyed the party and everyone was talking about the Hora Loca that came full of energy and got everyone on the dance floor even the ones who normally don't dance. A couple was going to a birthday party after our wedding and they cancelled it because they were having so much fun at our wedding!
    100% recommend Black and Wine events. Their dancer are professional and very classy which is what we were looking for. Both Gregori and Lina and very responsive and were a big help during our wedding planning.

Thank you! :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

Mallory · Married on 05/06/2017

Black and Wine events was a delight to work with!! I had a 3-person Hora Loca show come over to the west coast of Florida for our wedding. The show is outstanding and our guests (most being from the Midwest) were in awe of the performance. Love the energy they provide. They were beyond on time and were very accommodating to any changes we had to make. I wish they could perform at every life event. Thank you!!! Your show created a wedding highlight and am beyond thankful!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Meg · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Black & Wine Entertainment to provide an Hora Loca performance for a non-profit/academic event I planned. Although I anticipated that it would be more of a show, and that few guests would dance, I was wrong! Many got up and danced with the entertainers. The dancers, stilt walkers and drummers were incredibly engaging and all of our guests enjoyed themselves. It was truly a highlight of the evening!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Gabby · Married on 03/10/2017

Black and Wine completely blew it out of the park! Every guest of the wedding enjoyed the hora loca. The entire 200 person wedding got up and danced the second the dancers came to the dance floor. Absolutely amazing and completely worth it! Great company!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Natalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Where do I even begin!! I will start off by saying WOW! Best decision I ever made hiring black and wine events for my hora loca! There show was hands down the best hora loca I have ever seen! I danced my butt off and my guests loveddddd the experience!!! It was a great way to end the night! I had such adrenaline after it that I miss dancing with them already! Best hora loca ever and if you are getting married they are a must have!!!!! Loved everything about the show! Even my photographer told me the hora loca was insane and I'm sure he's seen a lot of them!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

We were recommended to this company by our florist. This was by far the best decision we made! We booked one drummer , two dancers, and a stilt walker, for the 205 guests. The Hora Loca got the party started! Many of our guests were not from Miami and we wanted to give them the experience of a real Miami night out. These performers went above and beyond! Our out of town guests had a blast and really got to experience our unique culture! I highly recommend the Hora Loca with Black and Wine.

Sent on 03/15/2017

TERRY · Married on 08/19/2016

My friend Debbie Taylor of Debbie Taylor Band recommended Black and Wine Events for my daughter's wedding. We arranged for one drummer , two dancers, and a stilt walker, for the 130 guests. The Hora Loca integrated seamlessly with the wedding festivities, giving a whole new experience for the guests.
    Black and Wine gives a unique Miami feel, especially for the out of towners and it was just a blast!!! I highly recommend the Hora Loca with Black and Wine.

Sent on 08/19/2016