BK Mirror Images Reviews

6 | Spring, TX

6 Reviews for BK Mirror Images

ruth · Married on 11/03/2018

Brittany was extremely professional and responsive throughout my complete process with her company.

BK Mirror Images was one of my favorite vendors for my wedding. Everything was a smooth process the entire time and I felt very taken care of. My favorite part of the entire thing was getting the album with all of the photos our guest took with a small note from each person! I'll never get tired of looking at it. I loved how Brittany took her time to send me images she could use on the screen for the mirror (we used an engagement photo.) I didn't like the first few that were sent to me but I felt completely comfortable letting her know & the final one was perfect! The mirror itself was very high quality & the interactive games were a great idea. The day of the event there were amazing props! 2 people came out with BK the day of our event & I thought that was great, I was only expecting one. Overall I would definitely recommend BK mirror images! THANK YOU

Sent on 11/29/2018

Shaun Callaway · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome!!!

They completed our booth at our event! Their setup is awesome and were able to customize the photos exactly how we wanted! We will definitely be using them again for our next event!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Chloe Ramirez · Married on 10/05/2018

Very Pleased

The mirror it self is so much fun! I loved the huge variety of props, great memories were made with all the goofiness off taking the picture. The staff was very friendly an helpful, extremely professional but not uptight at all. Business was handled in a great timely manner and with a smile! Most definitely will recommend and call for services again!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Megan Lara · Married on 09/01/2018

Wedding extravaganza!

This mirror is such a fun twist on the idea of a photo booth! It’s so beautiful and fits in flawlessly with your elegant and beautiful wedding decor and even adds to the ambience of the evening. I would definely recommend them to anyone who wishes to send their guest home with a sweet memory of the night without sacrificing the overall look of your theme and decorations!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Kimberly Dixon · Married on 09/01/2018

Amazing we had a total blast!

Very professional and friendly. The pictures are awesome. Brittany was very knowledgeable and answered all questions regarding how to use the mirror. Set up was very quick. Highly recommend BK Mirror Images for all your events. Magical experience!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marlee · Married on 07/25/2010

The very, very, very best.....

.......of my 40+ years of Trade Show promotions
    From the first contact to packing up and follow up. You will not go wrong with this Company...
    I would trust this firm with my daughters wedding, birthday or graduation event.
    Thank you Brittany and your entire staff..
    Did i mention we booked them for our next show ?

Sent on 10/16/2018