Bixler Blooms Reviews

93 Reviews for Bixler Blooms

• Rachel

Rachel Foxx · Married on 11/03/2019

Pleasant to work with

Marla is great to work with. It's clear that she enjoys her job and wants to give her clients whatever they are envisioning. She's friendly and very quick to respond.

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • kim

kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Beyond my expectations

Marla was fantastic to work with, despite my anxiety over minor details. The flowers were beyond my expectations and they were the most beautiful floral pieces I’ve ever seen! All of my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and couldn’t be happier! The flower girls got cute little flower poms and Marla made sure to make them both unique so each girl got to have her own style. Marla is absolutely the sweetest and really listens to what you want your bouquet to look like. She delivers a masterpiece and you can tell she puts her heart into her work and wants the bride to have that special piece she was looking for. She also made the background for my ceremony and made it a million times more beautiful and extravagant compared to the one I was expecting.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Laura · Married on 10/06/2018

Marla was fantastic from the time we met her! She made sure our dreams became realities. She was very flexible in making adjustments as needed. The finished products were stunning! We would highly recommend Marla.

Sent on 10/10/2018

It was my pleasure!

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2018

Marla had great ideas, and was flexible to create something beautiful for my wedding within a budget. The flowers were delivered, and set up beautifully on the day of my wedding, with all of the little details taken care of. I would absolutely recommend "The Sunflower Lady" to anyone who wants quality floral arrangements at affordable prices.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Marla was simply wonderful. She is very talented and will be sure to deliver you the best service for your special day!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Bixler Blooms's reply:

You were a pleasure to work with as well! Thanks for choosing us!

Suzy · Married on 04/14/2018

Marla was such a joy to work with. She helped turn my floral vision into a reality. Would very much recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 12/28/2017

Marla was an absolute dream to work with. Planning a wedding from 16 hours away can be a challenge but Marla made planning the flowers easy. She was easy to talk to which helped since I was initially unsure about my "vision" for the flowers. She spent over an hour on the phone with me talking about types of flowers, arrangements and set up. On the day of, Marla even dropped off my bouquet and the bridesmaid's bouquets at the inn we were staying at and then drove to the venue to drop off and set up the rest of the arrangements and help the boys with their boutonnieres. Marla is a wonderfully creative and sweet woman. Anyone would be lucky to have her as their florist!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Bixler Blooms's reply:

Oh Kirsten the pleasure was all mine! Thanks for your service to our country. It can never be repaid.

Malinda · Married on 11/11/2017

The flowers were so beautiful. I explained what we were looking for and she came up with the perfect flower arrangements. Price I thought was great for 6 bouquets, 2 corsages and 7 boutineers and 1 large special arrangement for my memorial table

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 11/04/2017

Marla was wonderful! She met with us and was able to create flower arrangements and bouquets exactly as I imagined them (and even better!). She worked with my husband and I to make changes to our flowers to keep it in budget. She came to the venue and set everything up. I loved working with her.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Bixler Blooms's reply:

You were a joy to work with as well! Thanks for letting me be part of your big day!
  • Carousel

Liz · Married on 10/15/2017

Marla has been incredible to work with! I’m pretty sure the first thing I said to her at our first consultation was, “I have no idea how to talk about what I want, and I’m not even sure what I want is what I want!” Somehow, she was able to take my rambling comments about my half-formed vision, combine it with her professional expertise and talented eye, and deliver florals for our wedding that simply took my breath away. Throughout the planning process, she was very patient with all my questions, and was understanding of a bride and groom planning their wedding long-distance. She personally oversaw delivery and setup of our flowers on the day of the wedding, and even helped recommend other vendors that we ended up hiring and loving. We couldn’t be happier that we were able to work with her.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Alli · Married on 10/06/2017

I used Marla for my wedding flowers and let me just say she NAILED IT! She really took the time to get to know me and what I was looking for. She explained things thoroughly to make sure I felt comfortable with what she was going to provide. I am really not very knowledgeable about flowers and I am a bit of a control freak at times but I never felt any sort of unease when working with Marla. She immediately understood exactly what I was looking for. She made great recommendations (both to meet my vision and from a budget perspective), made me feel comfortable right off the bat and she put together some of the most beautiful flower arrangements I had ever seen. She saw my vision even better than I did and the flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Very reasonable as well. Thank you Marla.

Sent on 01/07/2018

My pleasure, Alli!

Samantha · Married on 09/30/2017

If you are looking for an amazing florist, then The Sunflower Lady is the one for you. We are so thankful she was a recommended vendor for our venue and we will continue recommending her to friends & family. From the initial meeting to every email sent about flower choice and colors, Marla was so responsive and helpful. She set up our centerpieces beautifully and the bouquets and boutineers were amazing. Everyone commented on how beautiful the floral arrangements were, and we could not be happier. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on our big day!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Marla was amazing. She worked with us to get us into our price range and did an amazing job the day of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier. Thanks Marla!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

Marla was absolutely amazing. From our first consultation, all the way through our wedding day she was incredibly responsive and professional, and our flowers were stunning. They were so beautiful in person, and they look incredible in our photos. She worked within our budget, and she was very flexible and accommodating. My husband and I couldn't be happier, and we both highly recommend Marla to anyone looking to make an impression with their flowers.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Bixler Blooms's reply:

Thanks Katie. You were a pleasure to work with this past year. Blessings to you!

Anna · Married on 08/27/2017

Marla delivered the most perfect flowers for our wedding day. We were planning our wedding from over 1,000 miles away and she was quick to reply and jump on a call with both of us on a weekend evening. She was very personable and interactive in taking the time to get to know both my husband and I, our likes and dislikes to help create our vision for the day. She was extremely flexible throughout the process with me going back and forth on who's getting what, our budget, as well as a last minute request for a table arrangement. My bouquet was prettier than she even explained and I loved the touch of all local PA flowers. Our flower girl loved her flower crown and it stayed on her all night!! Marla was prompt, professional, and I'd recommend her to everyone for all special occasions. Thank you Marla for contributing to what we thought was the most perfect day! You surpassed all our expectations in the flower department. Love, Anna & Al

Sent on 09/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

Marla was so sweet and fun to work with! She does a beautiful job and tries to meet your style and create the look you want. She also went out of her way to find silk lupines for me to carry since they don't bloom in our area. I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Katie · Married on 07/22/2017

My flowers were amazing for my wedding day. Marla helped make my flowers everything I could have asked for. She delivers and sets up everything for you. This was 1 last thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/16/2017

Marla is truly a gem. She is thoughtful, responsive, creative, and personable. She totally understood the vision I had for my bouquet - it was so beautiful, I wish it could last forever! Marla was extremely helpful from the day we first emailed her to the day of our wedding. She knows what she's doing. If you're looking for a florist who is reasonable, amazingly talented, and easy to work with, book her. You will love working with her!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Bixler Blooms's reply:

Right back at ya, Melissa! Thank you!

Dana · Married on 07/02/2017

Marla (aka The Sunflower Lady) was amazing! I wanted to have a colorful wedding and was overwhelmed with the many different flower choices. Marla was incredibly easy to work with- she worked with me to create the perfect flower arrangements, completely nailing my colorful wedding!
    I even had a couple last minute changes to my bridal party and vendor location (switched to the indoor one) and she was amazingly flexible, changing the arrangements to fit the new plan.
    I would highly recommend Marla!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Patti · Married on 06/24/2017

Flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Bixler Blooms's reply:

Thanks Patti! Your beach theme was fun!

stacey · Married on 05/21/2017

I highly recommend Marla she was fantastic. Everything was exactly how I picture it would be!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Lexi · Married on 05/12/2017

Excellent to work with!! Went above and beyond!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/28/2017

Flowers are a huge part of a wedding and we were so happy that Marla had our "back" when came to this important piece. Marla was patient, understanding and listened to what our overall vision was during the entire process. If you are an indecisive bride (like me) Marla walked me through each step. She got to know my family which made the experience so satisfying. I'd recommend The Sunflower Lady in a heartbeat! Our wedding was January 28, 2017 and we loved Marla's floral arrangements!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Amy · Married on 11/19/2016

The Sunflower Lady was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She really helped me stay under my budget for flowers and provided me with above and beyond my expectations. I got so many compliments for my bridal bouquet (it was EXACTLY what I wanted) and also my bridesmaids bouquets. The Sunflower Lady is very responsive and personable as well! Would recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Marla did an amazing job for my wedding flowers! She did exactly what I had envisioned and MORE! Mine and my girl's bouquets = amazing... the centerpieces = beautiful...the smaller scaled bundles of flowers such as the details down the aisle, around the reception area, the cake table, etc. = gorgeous. I was totally blown away with the work she did for my wedding. Everyone keeps telling me how crazy beautiful all of the flowers were with the colors and bundles of how they were put together. SHE'S GREAT!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Bixler Blooms's reply:

Thanks Stephanie! It was my great pleasure to serve you and your hubby!