Birkett Entertainment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Alexandra R. Married on 01/15/2023

Sarah is amazing

Sarah was INCREDIBLE!!! From start to finish, she was absolutely amazing. About a month before our wedding we met with Sarah to go over what our vision was for our day. She was incredibly welcoming and made us feel excited for our big day. She made a document outlining music for every aspect of the day and gave us great suggestions for things we hadn't thought about. A few days before the wedding I wanted to make some changes and she was very responsive via email and text. My one request was to have a packed dance floor and she really came through with that! Everyone was dancing the night away and there was never a dull moment. She helped make the night flow seamlessly with toasts, special dances, and other activities we had incorporated into our timeline. Not only was she an incredible DJ/MC, she truly took the time to make sure my husband and I were having a good time. During photos she came to check on us and see if we needed food or drinks, she asked if we had any special requests throughout the night, and she was able to alter the timeline to make sure we were able to visit with everyone during the dinner service. I have nothing but amazing things to say about her and I highly recommend her for any event!
  • Angie
    Angie R. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There to keep the party going!

Sarah was DJing a wedding I photographed in October and she had the entire dancefloor FULL ALL NIGHT! She really read the guests and kept them out there dancing. Sarah even helped the group when they didn't know a dance too well. I know she made my job even more fun because I was dancing alongside everyone. Sarah is amazing, super sweet and I would HIGHLY recommend her and Birkett Entertainment!
    - Angie Roberts, Candid Sol Wedding Photography
    Marquita Married on 10/15/2022

Amazing job Chris

Chris did an amazing job! Chris was so professional, fun, and acted as not only my dj but coordinator. Chris made sure my husband and I were in the loop of knowing what was happening next. Chris kept the party entertaining and fun. Our family and friends were so impressed by Chris’s special effects I mean we had clouds, special lights, and fire! Yes fire! Chris made our day very special and memorable. My husband and I will be dancing on a cloud for a lifetime. Thank you so much Chris!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 11/20/2021

Thank you Sarah!!

We had Sarah Birkett as the DJ for our wedding reception and we were so happy with the entire experience. Sarah is such a kind person with a calm demeanor who really eases some of the natural stress of wedding planning! She was very accommodating to us and always made time to meet when we were available. We were very specific about our music and it was one of the most important parts of the whole night to us, and Sarah did a fantastic job. The night went perfectly- we would absolutely recommend Birkett Entertainment!!

Birkett Entertainment's reply:

Laura and Pat!! You and your guests were absolutely amazing! I am so honored that you allowed me to be a part of this magical day! All my best! ~Sarah
    Brittney G. Married on 09/24/2021

Sarah was the best!

Sarah is the sweetest, and absolutely amazing. My guests loved her and we had a wonderful time. She played all of our favorite songs and even jumped on the dance floor with us! Thankyou Sarah ❤️ Much love to you
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria R. Married on 04/10/2021

WOW Seriously the best!

Sarah Birkett was so inviting and attentive from our first meeting. She is so sweet, and really listens to what you want. Our playlist seriously could not have been better. She played everything I requested and similar songs she knew fit my style. Knocked it out of the park, if I ever need a DJ for any other events, she will be my go to!
    Tracy G. Married on 02/03/2021

Best DJ in the valley - Strongly Recommend

I produce events for a living and hire DJ's for many of them. Chris offers a standard of service that is beyond any DJ I have worked with in the past. He's inspiring, organized, knowledgeable, upbeat and knows how to impress and persuade a crowd! Loves his job and it shows. Can't say enough about him - best decision we could have made for my daughter's wedding.
  • Corinne
    Corinne Married on 11/14/2020

Amazing DJ

Chris Birkett was amazing! He provided robes and lightsabers for our hint of starwars nerdyness! He used flames and danced with the crowd.
    Lauren U. Married on 11/03/2020

The Most Amazing DJ!

We had Chris Birkett as our DJ for our wedding, and we were so ecstatic he was available! Chris is such an upbeat and energetic human, which encouraged our guests to dance on the dance floor all night. My husband and I knew we wanted Chris to be our DJ after our first meeting with him. He is so fun, and you can tell he loves what he does. On our wedding day, Chris helped us walk thru when we would need to do the next event of the day, and navigated us through what to expect. During the reception, he brought out various costume changes and even had fire! That made the night so memorable and we are truly lucky to have had him as our DJ. We would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Chris!
  • Anna
    Anna M. Married on 02/08/2020

Sarah was incredible!

Sarah Birkett was the first vendor we hired, and we were so lucky to have her as our wedding DJ! She is so friendly and professional, and she went above and beyond to make sure we had a perfect wedding day (she even brought us appetizers during cocktail hour to make sure we had enough to eat!) We didn't have any specific playlists in mind for the day, but after talking with Sarah about the vibe we were going for, we trusted her to put together the perfect party jams and she absolutely did!
    Eliza Married on 02/01/2020

So Fun, Great Music!

Sarah was the BEST! From meeting her at the venue open house, to the planning meeting and then the big day itself we never had any doubt we had made the right choice. Not only did she play awesome music and have amazing suggestions, she really kept the energy going. On top of all that, she always took the time to make sure we had everything we needed and were having a great evening. We couldn't be happier, thanks again Sarah!
    Linda Married on 12/07/2019

Unforgettable and amazing performer

We first met Chris Birkett at our venue's open house, and he was so fun and full of energy that we knew we had to hire him. It was a pleasure working with Chris throughout the planning process. His expertise and experience made the process feel effortless. On the wedding day, Chris showed the true mastery of his craft. He kept the dance floor going and we loved all the fun games that he put together. Chris makes your guests feel like they are a part of your wedding by encouraging audience participation. Our guests could not stop talking about all the fun games that he coordinated and even the surprise fire! I could not believe my eyes when I saw high flames coming from his DJ equipment. Throughout the night, Chris kept us on track with our timeline of events, brought us drinks, made us feel at ease, and we had so much fun! Hire Chris Birkett and you won't be disappointed. He will create unforgettable memories for both you and your guests!
    Alaina O. Married on 09/11/2019

Absolutely amazing111

Wow!! Where do we begin? Sarah Birkett DJ’d our wedding 2 weeks ago and we’re STILL coming down from our event!! To describe her as just a “DJ” is a huge disservice - from our initial meeting, to her preparation and execution the day of, she is nothing short of a genius! Her role is SO MUCH MORE than ‘playing music’ - she genuinely created our dream wedding with her vibe, insight, calmness, kindness, execution and general badass nature! So if you have ANY kind of meaningful event, do not walk but RUN to book Birkett Entertainment. And be willing to listen to their advice... you’ll thank me later!

So thank you Sarah (again) for taking such a vitally important part to us and absolutely crushing it!! We are forever grateful and honored to have worked with you.
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 06/21/2019

Recommending to EVERYONE!!

Sarah was INCREDIBLE! There was never a dull moment at our wedding and she was able to feel out the crowd for the perfect music. She kept everything on a great schedule and the night moved seamlessly from one activity to the next without an awkward pause. She was there for the bride and groom at all times and was able to work with the officiant and live band to set up equipment and help with transitions. HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!
  • John
    John M. Married on 06/15/2019

So worth it

My wife and I didn't' get married into our mid-30's, and so we'd always planned on picking the best vendors from the dozens upon dozens of weddings we had the pleasure of attending.

We first met/encountered Chris' talent in either 2013 or 2014... and despite being a part of countless weddings between than an now (2019), we'd always said "yep, we're going with the guy who did X and Y's [our friend's] wedding 5 years ago."

So thrilled we made that decision. Chris is professional, talented, oriented, and has the innate ability to sense the dance floor vibe and adjust to keep everyone having a great time.

I think I even caught my 70-yr old aunt dancing with maracas at one point? Don't even get me started on the pyrotechnics.

Long story short, weddings are about your guests having fun. Chris ensures that.
    Magdalena K. Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

M have nothing but amazing things to say about Chris! He was a phenomenal DJ and the life of the party. Everyone loved him and he is able to gauge a crowd so effortlessly. The meeting we had with him prior to the wedding was SO detailed, every part of the wedding had an accompanied song. I had no idea that there were so many song choices/song details that went into a wedding.

A lot of people raved about him as a DJ to me and they were talking about him for days after! Thank you for helping us out with last minute changes and for being there for us every step of the way.
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 03/02/2019

Fun and Energetic

The wedding was great and that's in big part thanks to Chris Birkett. He was very receptive to all of our requests and we even able to personalize a song for us for our first dance. Guests loved his energy throughout the night and he made sure everyone was having a good time. We did all the traditions (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, bouquet toss, garter toss) as well as playing the newlywed/shoe game and Chris made sure to break some of it up to keep guests entertained and coordinated with the photographer to get everything before they left for the night.
    Rosemary S. Married on 01/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than a DJ - Event coordinator extraordinaire!

Sarah Birkett is much more than an exceptional DJ - she is an exceptionally professional and skilled event coordinator who provides the ultimate in customer service! All of the guests and participants in my daughter's wedding enjoyed an absolutely awesome day, in no small part to Sarah's invaluable contributions. We offer our absolutely highest recommendation of her incredible services!
    Katie Married on 01/11/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Chris is the best in the business!

Birkett Entertainment should be your first and only choice for your wedding DJ! Working with Chris was extremely easy and stress free as he is an absolute professional. Chris was able to help us engineer the perfect wedding from beginning to end and also keep our guests entertained. I strongly recommend Birkett Entertainment for your wedding!
  • Y
    Yanqin Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing DJ

Sarah was the DJ for my wedding on Dec 14, 2018. She did such an excellent job (Trust me, I am super picky 😊). Before our wedding, we met with her twice to discuss about details. She was very nice and respectful and reduced a lot of our wedding planning anxiety by giving us helpful suggestions. On the wedding day, she kept everything on a great schedule and worked with other vendors to ensure everyone had a wonderful experience. She was there for me and my husband all the time. I still remember after our ceremony, she gave us water, so we did not feel dehydrated. We got a lot of compliments from our guests about our awesome DJ. I would like to recommend Sarah to my family members, friends, and anyone else who want to hire a DJ for their weddings.
    Tina Married on 09/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Love, love, love! Sarah was our DJ and from the first time we talked to when we left the venue a married couple, Sarah has been absolutely amazing. She has such a great talent for being able to feel and read her clients. I was so indecisive but Sarah was able to take time with me and my husband to help us really find music and the entire day layout that was perfect for us. Flexible she is! She was able to get our Guests dancing and were not much of a dancing group. ❤️ She was so kind, professional and fun the entire process. I might have to throw a party just so we can hire Sarah again!
  • Katherine
    Katherine B. Married on 09/22/2018

Great DJ Experience!

Birkett Entertainment is fantastic. We had Sarah for our DJ at our wedding at Boojum Tree in September, and she truly exceeded our expectations. She did a wonderful job of reading the crowd to keep the party going with music our guests were into, while seamlessly incorporating our requests and preferences as well. Sarah clearly loves what she does and she is experienced with many type of venues, so our reception was fun, memorable, and flowed very smoothly. We very highly recommend Birkett Entertainment!
    Tricia Married on 09/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had Chris as our DJ, and that was the best part of our wedding! He is so fun and lively! All our guest keep talking about is how amazing our dj was. He even met us at his house at seven at night on a work day to accommodate our schedules to go over
    Music. He Made everydecision for Music so easy And it made our wedding so amazing having him there!!!
    Paradai Married on 03/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We LOVED having Chris as our DJ. We met him at his house our wedding consultation. He put on a great show there and went over each part of the wedding music with us. He made some great recommendations that were unexpected and we loved his personality. Wedding day, we were NOT disappointed at all. He kept in communication with us the whole night of when we wanted to move on to the next order of event. He really did cater it to move the wedding along how you want it to. He also surprised us with some fire theatrics during music playing which was so cool. He really got the crowd pumping and both me and my husband loved him.
    Ashley Married on 01/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. She was the first and last DJ that we met when deciding who we wanted at our wedding. She made the whole process so fun. She took the time to find the right music for us and made sure it fit our personalities. During the wedding she read the crowd and kept he party going until the final minutes. We had guests ages mid 20's to 60's and everyone had a great time. She's not only a DJ, but she's there for anything you need during the wedding day. She is super approachable and easy to talk to. She picked up on the smallest of details when it came to keeping the bride on the dance floor. Everybody had a blast!
illustration stars