Birkett Entertainment Reviews

Birkett Entertainment 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Ulrich · Getting married on 11/03/2020

The Most Amazing DJ!

We had Chris Birkett as our DJ for our wedding, and we were so ecstatic he was available! Chris is such an upbeat and energetic human, which encouraged our guests to dance on the dance floor all night. My husband and I knew we wanted Chris to be our DJ after our first meeting with him. He is so fun, and you can tell he loves what he does. On our wedding day, Chris helped us walk thru when we would need to do the next event of the day, and navigated us through what to expect. During the reception, he brought out various costume changes and even had fire! That made the night so memorable and we are truly lucky to have had him as our DJ. We would recommend him to everyone. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Sweig · Married on 06/21/2019

Recommending to EVERYONE!!

Sarah was INCREDIBLE! There was never a dull moment at our wedding and she was able to feel out the crowd for the perfect music. She kept everything on a great schedule and the night moved seamlessly from one activity to the next without an awkward pause. She was there for the bride and groom at all times and was able to work with the officiant and live band to set up equipment and help with transitions. HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Magdalena Kedzior · Married on 05/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

M have nothing but amazing things to say about Chris! He was a phenomenal DJ and the life of the party. Everyone loved him and he is able to gauge a crowd so effortlessly. The meeting we had with him prior to the wedding was SO detailed, every part of the wedding had an accompanied song. I had no idea that there were so many song choices/song details that went into a wedding.

A lot of people raved about him as a DJ to me and they were talking about him for days after! Thank you for helping us out with last minute changes and for being there for us every step of the way.

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Fun and Energetic

The wedding was great and that's in big part thanks to Chris Birkett. He was very receptive to all of our requests and we even able to personalize a song for us for our first dance. Guests loved his energy throughout the night and he made sure everyone was having a good time. We did all the traditions (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, bouquet toss, garter toss) as well as playing the newlywed/shoe game and Chris made sure to break some of it up to keep guests entertained and coordinated with the photographer to get everything before they left for the night.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Birkett Entertainment 4
    Birkett Entertainment 5

Rosemary Smith · Married on 01/26/2019

More than a DJ - Event coordinator extraordinaire!

Sarah Birkett is much more than an exceptional DJ - she is an exceptionally professional and skilled event coordinator who provides the ultimate in customer service! All of the guests and participants in my daughter's wedding enjoyed an absolutely awesome day, in no small part to Sarah's invaluable contributions. We offer our absolutely highest recommendation of her incredible services!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Katie · Married on 01/11/2019

Chris is the best in the business!

Birkett Entertainment should be your first and only choice for your wedding DJ! Working with Chris was extremely easy and stress free as he is an absolute professional. Chris was able to help us engineer the perfect wedding from beginning to end and also keep our guests entertained. I strongly recommend Birkett Entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Y

Yanqin · Married on 12/14/2018

Amazing DJ

Sarah was the DJ for my wedding on Dec 14, 2018. She did such an excellent job (Trust me, I am super picky 😊). Before our wedding, we met with her twice to discuss about details. She was very nice and respectful and reduced a lot of our wedding planning anxiety by giving us helpful suggestions. On the wedding day, she kept everything on a great schedule and worked with other vendors to ensure everyone had a wonderful experience. She was there for me and my husband all the time. I still remember after our ceremony, she gave us water, so we did not feel dehydrated. We got a lot of compliments from our guests about our awesome DJ. I would like to recommend Sarah to my family members, friends, and anyone else who want to hire a DJ for their weddings.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Tina · Married on 09/27/2018

Love, love, love! Sarah was our DJ and from the first time we talked to when we left the venue a married couple, Sarah has been absolutely amazing. She has such a great talent for being able to feel and read her clients. I was so indecisive but Sarah was able to take time with me and my husband to help us really find music and the entire day layout that was perfect for us. Flexible she is! She was able to get our Guests dancing and were not much of a dancing group. ❤️ She was so kind, professional and fun the entire process. I might have to throw a party just so we can hire Sarah again!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Great DJ Experience!

Birkett Entertainment is fantastic. We had Sarah for our DJ at our wedding at Boojum Tree in September, and she truly exceeded our expectations. She did a wonderful job of reading the crowd to keep the party going with music our guests were into, while seamlessly incorporating our requests and preferences as well. Sarah clearly loves what she does and she is experienced with many type of venues, so our reception was fun, memorable, and flowed very smoothly. We very highly recommend Birkett Entertainment!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Tricia · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Chris as our DJ, and that was the best part of our wedding! He is so fun and lively! All our guest keep talking about is how amazing our dj was. He even met us at his house at seven at night on a work day to accommodate our schedules to go over
    Music. He Made everydecision for Music so easy And it made our wedding so amazing having him there!!!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Birkett Entertainment 6

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

We LOVED having Chris as our DJ. We met him at his house our wedding consultation. He put on a great show there and went over each part of the wedding music with us. He made some great recommendations that were unexpected and we loved his personality. Wedding day, we were NOT disappointed at all. He kept in communication with us the whole night of when we wanted to move on to the next order of event. He really did cater it to move the wedding along how you want it to. He also surprised us with some fire theatrics during music playing which was so cool. He really got the crowd pumping and both me and my husband loved him.

Sent on 04/04/2018

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. She was the first and last DJ that we met when deciding who we wanted at our wedding. She made the whole process so fun. She took the time to find the right music for us and made sure it fit our personalities. During the wedding she read the crowd and kept he party going until the final minutes. We had guests ages mid 20's to 60's and everyone had a great time. She's not only a DJ, but she's there for anything you need during the wedding day. She is super approachable and easy to talk to. She picked up on the smallest of details when it came to keeping the bride on the dance floor. Everybody had a blast!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

Chris Birkett was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month and we absolutely recommend him! Our guests were talking about how great our wedding DJ was during the wedding, and until weeks after. He was also an amazing MC and he knew what songs to play to keep our guests entertained. He worked well with us in knowing what we liked, and he made a bride feel like he had it all under control. Can't thank him enough for being so great!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris Birkett is the absolute best. His energy and enthusiasm are unmatched. Not only was he on the ball with helping with music selection, he also had insightful suggestions for things like our grand entrance. My wedding would not have run smoothly without Chris.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

Sarah Birkett was our DJ for our wedding at Boojum Tree on 11/12/18. She was AMAZING! We met with Sarah multiple times before the wedding and just clicked with her. She's so professional, fun and easy to talk to. She was really great at reading us and our reactions to help us find the perfect songs for our special day. I felt completely comfortable with her & I think she did a wonderful job. Not only did she help to keep everything in smooth transition - she was also great at keeping me calm on the big day. She even helped me with my wedding dress bustle when it was giving me a hard time! I would recommend Birkett Entertainment to anyone! Sarah will listen to your needs & deliver. She will provide the music to make your special day perfect, and she will not disappoint! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

Chris Birkett was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was absolutely incredible! All of my guests were raving over him and were incredibly impressed with his ability to keep the dance floor full all night. Chris took care of my husband and I during the reception, making sure our cups were always full and we got plenty of time to eat. Our wedding night was perfect and Chris was a huge part of making it that way! I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah was amazing from the get go! She really made an effort to get to know us and our music style. She let us set the tone and played all of our requests. There wasn't a single song we didn't enjoy on our special day! When you hear the word DJ, you think someone who just plays music, but Sarah was so much more. She was there from our first look to our last dance. She also helps set the timeline for your whole day and helps guide guests throughout the night. From wrangling people for photos to setting the pace for dinner to joining us on the dance floor when no one could get the Cupid Shuffle right! She is the raddest DJ I've ever met and is just a good person all around. I'm so thankful we had her there supporting us on our big day!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Mikailah · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She knew what she was doing and was so great to work with. She went above and beyond for us and always made sure we we had everything we needed. She knew how to get the crowd dancing and was completely set up at the venue without me even talking with her. I'm not sure how I would've made it through the day without her she handled so much! You will not regret booking with Sarah I could not have asked for a better dj!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Haley · Married on 04/08/2017

Birkett Entertainment was one of the two options we were given for a DJ woth our all-inclusive package at Bella Rose Estate. We met with both of our DJ options and did extensive research online. Although both companies had great reputations, we thoroughly enjoyed meeting with Sarah Birkett and ultimately chose her without any doubt that she would be amazing. She invited us into her home to discuss our vision for the wedding. She provided her professional recommendation, but was willing to do whatever it took to follow our vision. She was very helpful during the music selection process leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she played all of the music and genres we wanted, kept people dancing, and even grabbed drinks for me and my husband when our glasses were empty! I highly recommend Sarah Birkett!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Amy · Married on 02/11/2017

If I could give Chris Birkett 20 stars I would, but 5 is the highest rating. Chris came recommended to me by a friend whose sister had him for her wedding. Upon meeting him, I knew he would make a great DJ, but he was everything you'd expect and then so much more. He timed the ceremony perfectly, relaxed my wedding party before the grand introductions at the reception, walked my husband and I to the buffet line and handed us each a plate when it was time for dinner, had a number of awesome entertainment "tricks" (that I'm not going to spoil for the next bride who books him, but trust me, you won't be disappointed), showed people how to do group dances, kept the party alive and dancing for 6 hours, and to top it all off, put our luggage in the Uber that whisked us off to our honeymoon suite at the end of the night (without me asking or even telling him where my suitcase was located). A number of my family and friends were raving about how great he was and how fun the wedding was the rest of the weekend. He's truly amazing and knows the ins and outs of what makes a wedding not only a good one but a REALLY FANTASTIC ONE! I'd recommend him to any bride and groom who want a smooth, planned, nearly guaranteed good time at their wedding!!!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Sara was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Not only was she friendly and welcoming, but she was so accommodating to finding the right songs for us and created the perfect schedule. She helped create a perfect evening for us and our guests.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/28/2017

Sarah was our DJ and she did such an amazing job. We didn’t want the average wedding music or anything that was at our 8th grade dance. She really listened to our needs and played the perfect music for the vibe we wanted. Sarah went above and beyond helping out the venue and getting things for my me and my husband, she even kept our little guy preoccupied for a bit. Her house is also extremely cool.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Chris was amazing! Professionally directed the wedding party on where they all needed to be and when. Engaged the guests and had everyone out there dancing at some point during the evening! Such a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Dani · Married on 11/04/2016

Chris was an amazing DJ. He is so much fun but professional at the same time. Never had to worry about anything and he kept everything running smoothly. We had multiple compliments on his work. Great guy all around.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah Birkett from Birkett Entertainment was introduced to us as a recommendation from Jennifer at Boojum Tree. We emailed with her a few times and then met in person to go over the feeling we wanted to evoke at the wedding. She walked us through the ceremony we had chosen, and the post-ceremony drinks and appetizer music, into the dinner music and then finally to the dance floor music selection. She made us feel right at home and by her carefully chosen questions was able to get to know us in a very short period of time. After that meeting, we continued to email her songs for the playlist and ideas on how we wanted the wedding day/night to go and from that she created an amazing and engaging selection of music for us. She was the emcee for the evening and kept everything flowing from the ceremony to the dinner to the cake to the dance floor to the end of evening sparklers. If you are looking for a talented, professional and warm, inviting DJ for your next event, I highly recommend Sarah Birkett. Thank you, Sarah, for helping to make our wedding day so seamless and special!

Sent on 12/21/2016