Birkett Entertainment Reviews

Birkett Entertainment 3
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 03/02/2019

Fun and Energetic

The wedding was great and that's in big part thanks to Chris Birkett. He was very receptive to all of our requests and we even able to personalize a song for us for our first dance. Guests loved his energy throughout the night and he made sure everyone was having a good time. We did all the traditions (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, bouquet toss, garter toss) as well as playing the newlywed/shoe game and Chris made sure to break some of it up to keep guests entertained and coordinated with the photographer to get everything before they left for the night.

Birkett Entertainment 4
    Birkett Entertainment 5

Rosemary Smith · Married on 01/26/2019

More than a DJ - Event coordinator extraordinaire!

Sarah Birkett is much more than an exceptional DJ - she is an exceptionally professional and skilled event coordinator who provides the ultimate in customer service! All of the guests and participants in my daughter's wedding enjoyed an absolutely awesome day, in no small part to Sarah's invaluable contributions. We offer our absolutely highest recommendation of her incredible services!

Tina · Married on 09/27/2018

Love, love, love! Sarah was our DJ and from the first time we talked to when we left the venue a married couple, Sarah has been absolutely amazing. She has such a great talent for being able to feel and read her clients. I was so indecisive but Sarah was able to take time with me and my husband to help us really find music and the entire day layout that was perfect for us. Flexible she is! She was able to get our Guests dancing and were not much of a dancing group. ❤️ She was so kind, professional and fun the entire process. I might have to throw a party just so we can hire Sarah again!

• Katherine

Katherine Barnett Stewart · Married on 09/22/2018

Great DJ Experience!

Birkett Entertainment is fantastic. We had Sarah for our DJ at our wedding at Boojum Tree in September, and she truly exceeded our expectations. She did a wonderful job of reading the crowd to keep the party going with music our guests were into, while seamlessly incorporating our requests and preferences as well. Sarah clearly loves what she does and she is experienced with many type of venues, so our reception was fun, memorable, and flowed very smoothly. We very highly recommend Birkett Entertainment!

Tricia · Married on 09/21/2018

We had Chris as our DJ, and that was the best part of our wedding! He is so fun and lively! All our guest keep talking about is how amazing our dj was. He even met us at his house at seven at night on a work day to accommodate our schedules to go over
    Music. He Made everydecision for Music so easy And it made our wedding so amazing having him there!!!

Birkett Entertainment 6

Paradai · Married on 03/23/2018

We LOVED having Chris as our DJ. We met him at his house our wedding consultation. He put on a great show there and went over each part of the wedding music with us. He made some great recommendations that were unexpected and we loved his personality. Wedding day, we were NOT disappointed at all. He kept in communication with us the whole night of when we wanted to move on to the next order of event. He really did cater it to move the wedding along how you want it to. He also surprised us with some fire theatrics during music playing which was so cool. He really got the crowd pumping and both me and my husband loved him.

Ashley · Married on 01/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sarah. She was the first and last DJ that we met when deciding who we wanted at our wedding. She made the whole process so fun. She took the time to find the right music for us and made sure it fit our personalities. During the wedding she read the crowd and kept he party going until the final minutes. We had guests ages mid 20's to 60's and everyone had a great time. She's not only a DJ, but she's there for anything you need during the wedding day. She is super approachable and easy to talk to. She picked up on the smallest of details when it came to keeping the bride on the dance floor. Everybody had a blast!

Marie · Married on 01/05/2018

Chris Birkett was our DJ for our wedding earlier this month and we absolutely recommend him! Our guests were talking about how great our wedding DJ was during the wedding, and until weeks after. He was also an amazing MC and he knew what songs to play to keep our guests entertained. He worked well with us in knowing what we liked, and he made a bride feel like he had it all under control. Can't thank him enough for being so great!

Mary · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris Birkett is the absolute best. His energy and enthusiasm are unmatched. Not only was he on the ball with helping with music selection, he also had insightful suggestions for things like our grand entrance. My wedding would not have run smoothly without Chris.

Tayler · Married on 11/12/2017

Sarah Birkett was our DJ for our wedding at Boojum Tree on 11/12/18. She was AMAZING! We met with Sarah multiple times before the wedding and just clicked with her. She's so professional, fun and easy to talk to. She was really great at reading us and our reactions to help us find the perfect songs for our special day. I felt completely comfortable with her & I think she did a wonderful job. Not only did she help to keep everything in smooth transition - she was also great at keeping me calm on the big day. She even helped me with my wedding dress bustle when it was giving me a hard time! I would recommend Birkett Entertainment to anyone! Sarah will listen to your needs & deliver. She will provide the music to make your special day perfect, and she will not disappoint! Thank you Sarah!

Katie · Married on 11/05/2017

Chris Birkett was our DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was absolutely incredible! All of my guests were raving over him and were incredibly impressed with his ability to keep the dance floor full all night. Chris took care of my husband and I during the reception, making sure our cups were always full and we got plenty of time to eat. Our wedding night was perfect and Chris was a huge part of making it that way! I can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did.

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah was amazing from the get go! She really made an effort to get to know us and our music style. She let us set the tone and played all of our requests. There wasn't a single song we didn't enjoy on our special day! When you hear the word DJ, you think someone who just plays music, but Sarah was so much more. She was there from our first look to our last dance. She also helps set the timeline for your whole day and helps guide guests throughout the night. From wrangling people for photos to setting the pace for dinner to joining us on the dance floor when no one could get the Cupid Shuffle right! She is the raddest DJ I've ever met and is just a good person all around. I'm so thankful we had her there supporting us on our big day!

Mikailah · Married on 05/06/2017

Sarah was absolutely amazing! She knew what she was doing and was so great to work with. She went above and beyond for us and always made sure we we had everything we needed. She knew how to get the crowd dancing and was completely set up at the venue without me even talking with her. I'm not sure how I would've made it through the day without her she handled so much! You will not regret booking with Sarah I could not have asked for a better dj!

Haley · Married on 04/08/2017

Birkett Entertainment was one of the two options we were given for a DJ woth our all-inclusive package at Bella Rose Estate. We met with both of our DJ options and did extensive research online. Although both companies had great reputations, we thoroughly enjoyed meeting with Sarah Birkett and ultimately chose her without any doubt that she would be amazing. She invited us into her home to discuss our vision for the wedding. She provided her professional recommendation, but was willing to do whatever it took to follow our vision. She was very helpful during the music selection process leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she played all of the music and genres we wanted, kept people dancing, and even grabbed drinks for me and my husband when our glasses were empty! I highly recommend Sarah Birkett!!!

Amy · Married on 02/11/2017

If I could give Chris Birkett 20 stars I would, but 5 is the highest rating. Chris came recommended to me by a friend whose sister had him for her wedding. Upon meeting him, I knew he would make a great DJ, but he was everything you'd expect and then so much more. He timed the ceremony perfectly, relaxed my wedding party before the grand introductions at the reception, walked my husband and I to the buffet line and handed us each a plate when it was time for dinner, had a number of awesome entertainment "tricks" (that I'm not going to spoil for the next bride who books him, but trust me, you won't be disappointed), showed people how to do group dances, kept the party alive and dancing for 6 hours, and to top it all off, put our luggage in the Uber that whisked us off to our honeymoon suite at the end of the night (without me asking or even telling him where my suitcase was located). A number of my family and friends were raving about how great he was and how fun the wedding was the rest of the weekend. He's truly amazing and knows the ins and outs of what makes a wedding not only a good one but a REALLY FANTASTIC ONE! I'd recommend him to any bride and groom who want a smooth, planned, nearly guaranteed good time at their wedding!!!

Megan · Married on 02/04/2017

Sara was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. Not only was she friendly and welcoming, but she was so accommodating to finding the right songs for us and created the perfect schedule. She helped create a perfect evening for us and our guests.

Samantha · Married on 01/28/2017

Sarah was our DJ and she did such an amazing job. We didn’t want the average wedding music or anything that was at our 8th grade dance. She really listened to our needs and played the perfect music for the vibe we wanted. Sarah went above and beyond helping out the venue and getting things for my me and my husband, she even kept our little guy preoccupied for a bit. Her house is also extremely cool.

Chris was amazing! Professionally directed the wedding party on where they all needed to be and when. Engaged the guests and had everyone out there dancing at some point during the evening! Such a joy to work with!

Dani · Married on 11/04/2016

Chris was an amazing DJ. He is so much fun but professional at the same time. Never had to worry about anything and he kept everything running smoothly. We had multiple compliments on his work. Great guy all around.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Sarah Birkett from Birkett Entertainment was introduced to us as a recommendation from Jennifer at Boojum Tree. We emailed with her a few times and then met in person to go over the feeling we wanted to evoke at the wedding. She walked us through the ceremony we had chosen, and the post-ceremony drinks and appetizer music, into the dinner music and then finally to the dance floor music selection. She made us feel right at home and by her carefully chosen questions was able to get to know us in a very short period of time. After that meeting, we continued to email her songs for the playlist and ideas on how we wanted the wedding day/night to go and from that she created an amazing and engaging selection of music for us. She was the emcee for the evening and kept everything flowing from the ceremony to the dinner to the cake to the dance floor to the end of evening sparklers. If you are looking for a talented, professional and warm, inviting DJ for your next event, I highly recommend Sarah Birkett. Thank you, Sarah, for helping to make our wedding day so seamless and special!

Jarelle · Married on 05/28/2016

I don’t even know where to begin with how pleased my husband and I are with Chris Birkett. He is definitely a performer. Since our first interaction, he remained professional and friendly. He was recommended by our venue Bella Rose Estate in Chandler since he is there preferred vendor and I absolutely understand why he’s preferred. He had unlimited songs to choose from and offered lots of suggestions. He’s very resourceful. From the start till the very end of the wedding, he kept everyone enthralled. Every single person was on the dance floor, and I mean EVERYONE (including my 90 year old grandma). He knows how to read the crowd and bring the party to life. He was playing exactly what the crowd wanted to hear.

He also has little tricks and surprises to be in the moment. I had forgot to wear a garter (I know.. who does that!) but he was able to improvise and no one would’ve ever known! He had my husband and I play the CUTEST game (don’t want to give it away in the case you book with him) while he searched for something appropriate. He found something and didn’t skip a beat! During this time, he was animated and theatrical and the crowd seriously ate it up.

I have had so many friends and family members tell me that our wedding was so much fun and I know it’s because of Chris Birkett. He seriously helped my wedding be perfect and FUN!

I don’t know if I’ll ever have enough words to describe how grateful and appreciative I am to him and his work. He is definitely talented and born to be a DJ because he is perfect! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Birkett Entertainment's reply:

I Loved DJing for your Wedding. I am so glad my work was everything you Dreamed of. Congrats to the both of you. Your Dj Chris Birkett :)

Lyndsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Chris was our DJ for our wedding at Bella Rose. By far the best DJ ive ever seen. He dressed up and danced, lit his dj stand on fire and put on a show for everyone. He made sure everyone was dancing and having a good time. He also helped with directing the wedding party and he was very helpfull with everything. I will be requesting him for all future parties and will deffinetly pass his info on. All the guests were saying that he was the best dj they've seen as well. He really made it an event to remember.

Brenna · Married on 05/07/2016

Sarah has a true passion for what she does. I was so excited to meet with her after reading all of the raving reviews. I was not let down! As soon as we spoke with her, I knew that she was the perfect person to DJ our wedding. She was extremely helpful in the stressful wedding planning process by helping us pick out songs and setting the perfect wedding timeline. She customized everything to our vision and had wonderful suggestions. She went above and beyond the day of our wedding. She visited my husband and I during cocktail hour to let us know that everyone was having a great time and to ask if she could get us anything to drink. Every time I looked over at her, she was laughing with our guests and making sure that they were having an amazing time. She truly put her heart into every aspect of our wedding. During dinner, she even made sure that our tables were being dismissed to the buffet in a timely manner and apologized to them for the wait. She checked in on us throughout the night to make sure that we were okay. It just feels good to know that you have someone who wants your wedding to be just as perfect as you do! The music was perfect! She did a fantastic job at reading the crowd and played the perfect music to get everyone up on the dance floor. A countless number of my guests told me that it was the best wedding they’ve ever been to! If you want your wedding to be absolutely perfect and unforgettable, you must hire Sarah! I promise you will not regret it! She is a wedding hero!

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't say enough great things about Sarah! She was so sweet from the beginning and easy to work with. We met with her for over an hour going over everyone's taste in music, what we were thinking, what we still didn't know. Sarah was SO incredibly helpful in choosing our processional music. We wanted instrumental versions of popular songs, but didn't know if that was even a possibility, but WOW did she deliver. We had so much fun choosing some off beat tracks and a few surprises here and there for our guests. Sarah has worked with my photographers a number of times, and they were so complimentary of her that it put me so much at ease. They worked flawlessly as a team and everyone commented to me how awesome our music was. Everyone has told me what a FUN wedding it was and all the credit goes to Sarah for that. She knew exactly what to play and when and there was something for everyone! Bravo!

Kristin · Married on 04/16/2016

We had Sarah as our DJ for our wedding last weekend and she made sure my guests and I had an awesome time! My husband and I planned the whole wedding from afar, and she was very accommodating with meetings via Skype. From our first meeting it was clear she is extremely experienced-asking us questions about details we hadn't even thought of. Fast forward to our wedding night, and she was cool as a cucumber and very non-intrusive, exactly what the groom & I wanted. She took care of all of our special requests for songs and speeches, and even made sure I didn't hear the electric slide once during the wedding!! She is sweet and fun to work with and I couldn't recommend her and this company more!