19 Reviews for Birdy Grey

Photos
Bridesmaids (7)
Formal Gowns (7)
19 Birdy Grey Reviews

Amazing experience!! So helpful and love the dresses!!! Couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I special ordered the Kiko dress in my wedding colors to see and feel the material. I am 100% satisfied with the quality, fit, colors and styles of their dresses! The customer service is amazing and they even created a special link for my bridesmaids to order their dresses from. I am thankful for discovering such a unique, affordable and trendy company! I can't wait to see the ladies in their dresses!

Profile Picture Selina, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

My bridesmaid got the Elsye dress in Cabernet. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen. It's not just gorgeous for the price, it's gorgeous, period! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

I love the dresses we received! I had excellent customer service and the Birdy Grey team went above and beyond to help make sure that my orders are here in time for the wedding. These are great quality for an even better price. Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great quality + low price! I was hesitant ordering a dress online since I like to try things on before I purchase but this was exactly what the bride wanted. I ordered the Elyse dress in Cabernet and it is stunning! I feel the dress is true to size. I am a medium and although a few other reviews said to size up, I ordered a medium and was very happy with the results. I may need to take the bust in a bit but that isn't the dress' fault haha The delivery was insanely fast! You can't beat the price for a dress like this elsewhere! This bride tribe is going to be stylin! Thank you Birdy Grey! 8.18.18

Profile Picture Amber, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an incredible experience ordering from Birdy Grey! My cousin will be getting married next year and I ordered my dress to do a quality test run. Delivery was INSANELY fast (it came almost 3 days sooner than expected), and the quality is incredible. I didn't want to take my dress off after I tried it on! So comfortable and gorgeous - I can't wait to wear it on her big day :)

Profile Picture Katlyn, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great quality and beautiful colors! Really worth the price!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

What a great company!! The customer service was great at answering my questions quickly and was flexible in working with me — they were were even texting me!! The dresses are beautiful and fit all my bridesmaid’s practically perfectly. And the dress looks SO much nicer than most of the dresses you find at other online bridal shops for double the price. It’s elegant and classy! Highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I am SO excited for my Birdy bride tribe to walk down the aisle with me in their beautiful dresses! My BM's loved being able to browse all the styles available in the color I chose, and there really is something for everyone. The dresses are gorgeous, the quality is amazing, and best of all, my girls feel comfortable and beautiful in them. HIGHLY recommend Birdy Grey!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered my girls bridesmaid dresses from birdy. I was looking for a specific mauve colour and found the perfect shade on their site. They had the sizes needed to for my wedding party ranging from small to 3x, that was very hard to find on any other website so thank you for that birdy. The prices are amazing! I searched for a long time and birdy is very reasonably priced. I ordered from ontario, Canada with 3 dresses the delivery was only 40$ with additional 60$ upon delivery, now this is not a bad thing as I live in Canada we have a thing called hst gst (we get taxed out the tush) that is what the extra fee was for, so in total for all 3 dresses was still a fantastic price. Canadian buyers keep in mind our taxes but still feel confident ordering from birdy! ***the mauve swatch is a different colour than the dress***the dress is true to colour and the swatch is not needed. Perfect colour. Thanks again birdy, from barrie ontario, Canada.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

Affordable, lovely dresses! And quick and clear email responses in case you need to make any exchanges - a seamless process, thanks!

(the Cece convertible is great for different bodies!)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered one of the convertible styles to test before my bridesmaids ordered. Birdy Grey definitely delivered good quality for a low price! The color matched their website well and their customer service helped answer some questions for me before I placed my order.

I’m a size 0/2 and the small was pretty big on me, so sizing runs a little big—order down a size or be prepared to alter.

Profile Picture Laney , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I am so happy with my experience using Birdy Grey! I ordered a color sample first and it came a few days sooner than expected. After my bride approved of the color I ordered the Jane dress in mauve. Ordering was simple, shipping was as expected and the dress fit exactly as I expected it to. I am so thrilled to not have to spend $200+ on a beautiful bridesmaid dress. This dress also has the most potential to be worn again out of all the bridesmaid dresses I've bought.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

GORGEOUS dress! Absolutely loved it. Color and style well represented by the website. I actually bought it to wear to my sister-in-law's black tie optional winter wedding. The dress is stunning but not quite right for a winter wedding - would be great for the summer (or "winter" - but it's too cold where I live) and I couldn't figure out footwear that would work for a winter wedding, so this one is going back, but the dress is stunning, and every interaction I had with the company was lovely and professional.

Profile Picture Louisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing quality material for my bridesmaid dress :) fits nicely I ordered a large. I also respect the owner of the companies philosophy about over paying for bridesmaid dresses. Will definitely buy from Birdy Greyin the future!

Profile Picture Braedyn, 10/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dresses are beautiful and great quality, especially for the price!! Love the flexibility to try on and return in 14 days if needed.
The CeCe dress is a great convertible option and the fabric is very soft and comfortable.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
4.7

I'm looking to use Birdy Grey for my bridesmaids dresses for the low cost and beautiful dresses. My girls haven't ordered anything yet but so far I'm very impressed and excited about Birdy Grey. I've ordered and received samples quickly and have emailed back and forth with questions I've had about the dresses. This company is very quick to respond and definitely helpful.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress I ordered was absolutely beautiful and high-quality, however, I did not feel like it was true to size and because the only sizes available were S, M, L, etc...there was not enough variety for me to find the perfect fit. I’m really sad, because I love the dress. I hope Birdy Grey expands their range of sizes - perhaps offering women’s sizes 2, 4, 6, etc. in the future!

Profile Picture Jordan , 4/21/18, 1 Review