Birdy Grey Reviews

Birdy Grey 5
Birdy Grey 6
Birdy Grey 7

Jennyfer Hubac · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Really nice and worth the price

Birdy Grey is really responsive when it comes to inquiries. I had to ask about my measurements being quite in the middle of their size charts. Their online support is really helpful and very reliable. It's also nice that they have a video on how to measure because it gets too confusing if you only read it through text. I like all their design and the whole process is pretty fast! I got my order in about 2 weeks considering I had it purchased the day before their holiday off. As for the dress, it's really nice and elegant and most important is the affordable price! I hope they get more color choices and designs, they are all pretty!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Jennyfer! We are always looking to the future to add new styles and colors! Can't wait to see pics of your bride squad :)

Katelyn Forsythe · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Perfect bridesmaids dresses

All of my bridesmaids love their dresses! So reasonable and great quality!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Katelyn, we totally appreciate the positive feedback!! So glad your gorgeous gals loved their dresses. xx
  • Hannah

Hannah Robinson · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Great quality and service

I took a chance ordering Birdy grey, since they are a newer company. I received my order in a very short amount of time, and the quality of the dress exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaid(s) said the dress was extremely comfortable as well which is a plus for them, in addition to the affordability. I (the bride) ordered the dress just to get an idea if I would actually like it and did. The small I ordered was a tiny bit too big for one of my bridesmaids but birdy grey makes the exchange/return process so easy, it’s no sweat at all! My wedding is Aug. 2019, so I unfortunately don’t have any pics to post just yet, but I will when the day comes! Super satisfied so far with birdy grey! What a great company.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Hannah! We are so happy you went with our dresses and loved the outcome :) We can't wait to see pics of your bride tribe!

Becca · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Cute Dress

Love the dress. I’m 5’9 175 pounds 36c.
    I bought large and it fits great. This dress is very long.
    My sister who is 5’3 tried it on and there was so much extra material on the ground.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww yay, so glad to hear you loved your gown Becca!! And thanks a bunch for the positive review, we appreciate it! xx

Ruthanne · Getting married on 06/22/2019

This was the easiest and most fruitful decision I've made for the whole wedding!

I can't remember how I found Birdy Grey, but I don't know what I would have done without them! I have 3 bridesmaids out of state and 3 in, and thinking about getting everyone together to find a wedding dress was making me crazy. Everyone has their own style and body type and I just couldn't find a place that could suit everyone! When I ordered swatches and loved the color from BG I knew immediately that this would work! I even ordered one of their dresses for a wedding I was attending just to make sure the quality was good, which it was!! My dress fit well and the quality was superb, and for $99 I was highly impressed. I can't say enough nice things about Birdy Grey. 11/10, 6 Stars, all the heart eye emojis.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks SO much Ruthanne! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and your experience with us. Thanks for making Birdy Grey a part of your big day! xx

Katie H · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I absolutely love my bridesmaid dress that I ordered for my best friends wedding! It's true to size and color matches great all at an amazing price! I'll definitely recommend them and use them for my future wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks so much for the kind words, Katie! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We'd totally love to dress your bride squad in the future!! xx

Parvane · Married on 06/15/2019

Little effort, amazing dress

Love my bridesmaids dress, can’t wait to wear it!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Parvane! We're so glad we made your bridesmaids dress hunt an easy one. Can't wait to see you in your dress, send photos! xx

Parker Murff · Married on 06/15/2019

Comfort and Style

My budget-friendly sister (the bride-to-be) introduced me to this site and I love how many options there are.

Once I received the item, it was just as it looked online and more comfortable than I had imagined. Overall, I was really pleased with the dress itself.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Parker, thanks a million for the review!! We are so happy to hear you love your dress-- and your kind feedback about our selection, quality, and comfort. So glad your sister found us! xx

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Ordered swatches and my bridesmaid proposal cards and they were shipped to me working 3 days! Definitely going to consider using Birdy Grey for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and recommend to others!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Amanda, thank you SO much for the amazing feedback! We're so glad you're happy with the swatches & cards, and we would be thrilled to dress your bride tribe! xx

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2019

Totally recommend!

I had a great experience with birdygrey. I had 3 bridesmaids and so I ordered a small, medium, and large of the style we all liked. Once the girls tried them on I simply exchanged them for the correct sizes free of charge. We got lots of compliments on their dresses and people asking where they were from.

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful dresses!

I chose Birdy Grey for my bridesmaids’ dresses because I loved how affordable and beautiful the dresses were. I didn’t want my bridesmaids to have to pay a fortune for their dresses and I loved how you can donate your dress back to them to allow other girls to enjoy it! I chose blush pink and each girl picked out their own style of dress- all were beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Mollphill · Married on 05/26/2019

Bird Grey Convertible Bridesmaid Dress

Absolutely LOVE the convertible dress! So many options and ways to wear that there is sure to be a way that fits every body type and everyone's style! Definitely follow the size charts though, the dresses run a little big

Sent on 01/23/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about our convertible options Molly!! We are currently working to improve our sizing, so we do appreciate your feedback about that. So happy to hear you loved your gown! xx
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 04/14/2019

Birdy Grey is Amazing!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Birdy Grey is the best online company I have ordered from, my bridesmaids look great in the dresses! They are awesome! I am so happy they found me! (Instagram Ad) I can’t wait to submit my wedding photos! I am so happy with this company! Returns are really easy as well! Birdy Grey I would order a dress for myself! Super cute!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Alice, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for choosing us to dress your bride squad, we cannot wait to see photos of your gorgeous girls. We hope you have an opportunity to order one of our gowns for yourself sometime in the future! xx
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2019

No regrets - style, color, service were on point

I absolutely loved the bridesmaid dresses I purchased from Birdy Grey. All six of my bridesmaids wore dusty blue, but in different styles. The chiffon and lightweight mesh materials match perfectly so you can't see any difference in photos. All of the styles were SUPER cute, the dresses were comfortable, and the girls all loved them. Mine was a destination wedding in Vail, so the $99 price point was also a huge selling point to limit BM expenses. Also loved the 14 day return policy! Everyone ordered their dresses together and we had a "try on" party to make sure everyone liked their size and style (they did). Nice to know they could have exchanged if needed. Loved every thing about this!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Birdy Grey 8
    Birdy Grey 9
    Birdy Grey 10

Melissa Moyer · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent value

Super fast shipping, top notch quality clothing. Very happy with my purchase from Birdy Grey!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the kind words, Melissa! We're so glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with us! xx

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing dresses!

I wanted a dress for my girls that was affordable but still cute. We went with the Grace convertible dress in Pinot Noir and they turned out so great! The customer service was amazing--one of my girls tried to exchange her dress for another size and the original dress got lost in the mail. They helped us out and it was a huge weight off my shoulders during the stress of wedding planning. The coloring was so beautiful--I couldn't be happier with how the dresses turned out!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Birdy Grey 11
    Birdy Grey 12

Birdy Grey's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review Rachel!! Your ladies look stunning in the Pinot Noir Grace dress! We are so glad we could dress the bride squad for your special day. x

Brooke Benson · Married on 04/05/2019

100% Happy with Birdy Grey

I decided to use Birdy Grey for our wedding earlier this month (after do quite a bit of research on bridesmaid dresses) and they were perfect. I had really struggled finding dresses that were affordable but still of good quality. I had my girls pick whatever design in the dusty blue color and they were all amazing. My matron of honor even had some exchanges to switch designs and raved about how awesome they were to deal with. Customer service was even super helpful when I had reached out with questions on their new dusty blue color. They sent me photos of it compared to the other color I had been thinking about. HIGHLY recommend Birdy Grey.
    [Photography by: Kati Rosado]

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Birdy Grey 13
    Birdy Grey 14
    Birdy Grey 15
    Birdy Grey 16

Marina Colaizzi · Married on 04/04/2019

Its 2018! Stop spending $$$ on Bridesmaid dresses!

This site is amazing and cannot be simpler for a bridesmaid. I have been in so many weddings this year and dresses have been adding up. These dresses are $99 and are excellent quality! No need to spend $300+ on a dress you will wear once. I also really like the charity aspect to this. They make it easy to donate your dress to someone in need for prom, etc. Great cause, great value, and gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Marina! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience with us and your gown. And we love that you’re as passionate about giving back through the Princess Project as we are! x

Veronica · Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome shop!

I Ordered a dress from them that was a little too big for me. They responded quickly to my emails, which is rare for companies these days.
    Overall had a great experience.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Veronica! We are always trying to respond to our customers ASAP so we're glad that you had a positive experience with us :)
  • Tara

Tara Snow · Married on 03/30/2019

Very Pleased

The pricing was the first reason I was pleased. Less than $100 for a detailed and ornate bridesmaids dress is nearly unheard of. The sizing chart was very specific yet simple. Details pertaining to each style were included, helped narrow my options. Was even ordered the week of Christmas and was even delivered BEFORE NYE! Came from CA to N.C. Quality was just as expected from the pictures and details. Not disappointed in the least. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIRDIE GREY.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you Tara for your kind words! We are so happy that you loved your dress and had such a quick and easy experience with your order being delivered :) Can't wait to see the pics!

Kendall · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing Bridesmaid Options

Can't speak highly enough about Birdy Grey! My bridesmaids looked beautiful, the quality was amazing, and it was super affordable. I only wish that all the sage styles had come out sooner. The only thing I think they should do is offer free samples like sites like Azazie does, but perhaps they'll be able to do that as they get bigger. Highly recommend them–far better quality and price than anywhere else we looked and almost everyone didn't have to get their dresses altered.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Birdy Grey 17
    Birdy Grey 18
  • Shelby

Shelby Sims · Married on 03/22/2019

Loved our dresses

I loved using Birdy grey. A lot of my bridesmaids were from out of town, so it was an easy online option for everyone. The dresses were affordable, comfortable, and looked great!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thank you so much Shelby! So glad we were able to provide your girls with gowns they loved, despite them being in different locations. We appreciate the sweet review! x
  • Miss

Miss V · Married on 03/16/2019

Birdy Grey is amazing

Great service, quick delivery, high quality dresses & reasonable price.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for such a positive review! We really appreciate it and hope your entire bridal party loves their dresses :)
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 03/01/2019

Easy purchase and GREAT quality

My bridal team is wearing Christina and Koko! The dresses are made very well and feel comfortable! I love the price and the ability to change dress styles with the Christina.. doesnt hurt it's my name!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Birdy Grey 19

Birdy Grey's reply:

Love the photo Kristina! The fit is just perfect! Hope your entire bridal party also loved their dresses :)
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing dresses!

I absolutely loved these dresses! I bought them for my bridesmaids (8) of them. They did the wraps in all different styles. The material is extremely comfortable and comes long so that any height can be altered to it.

The Birdy Grey team members were absolutely amazing and on top of providing above and beyond customer service! I can't thank them enough.

I highly recommend selecting a dress from Birdy Grey!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Awww Erin, we really appreciate the sweet review!! Glad to hear your 8 girls loved our convertible dresses, and were able to style them in a way they felt most beautiful and comfortable. Thank YOU for choosing Birdy for your big day! xx