Birdy Grey Reviews

Birdy Grey 5
Birdy Grey 6
Birdy Grey 7

Jennyfer Hubac · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Really nice and worth the price

Birdy Grey is really responsive when it comes to inquiries. I had to ask about my measurements being quite in the middle of their size charts. Their online support is really helpful and very reliable. It's also nice that they have a video on how to measure because it gets too confusing if you only read it through text. I like all their design and the whole process is pretty fast! I got my order in about 2 weeks considering I had it purchased the day before their holiday off. As for the dress, it's really nice and elegant and most important is the affordable price! I hope they get more color choices and designs, they are all pretty!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Jennyfer! We are always looking to the future to add new styles and colors! Can't wait to see pics of your bride squad :)
  • Kristi

Kristi Shevkun · Getting married on 05/17/2020

The Best Bridesmaid dresses!

I'm obsessed with the dresses! I have bridesmaids all over the country but picking a color and having them select dresses has been a breeze. The dresses are gorgeous and very high quality - I'm actually tempted to buy myself one of the dresses just to keep. Returns and exchanges have been a breeze - a few of the girls needed to change the size they originally ordered. They got the correct size within a week of sending the other size back. Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Kristi! We love to hear when ladies are as obsessed as we are! We say give in to temptation and treat yourself :)

Martie Bisson · Getting married on 11/02/2019

100% recommend

OH.MY.GOODNESS. I can’t say enough good things about this company. I bought a dress and it was too small, the return process was seamless and simple. Well, it got delivered to my house the day my mail was stolen and it took me 2 weeks to realize it. They verified my mail was stolen and SENT ME A NEW DRESS AT NO CHARGE! Who does that?! I recommend 100xs over! Top of the line customer service!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Martie, Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are happy that our support team was able to save the day. We hope you love the dress as much as we do and have a great time at the wedding! x
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2019

High Quality Dresses

I’m not sure how Birdy Grey dresses are only $99 given their excellent quality! It sure felt like a steal for my bridesmaids Who got four burgundy dresses of different styles. The color was rich, the fabrics were great, and delivery was smooth based on what I heard. The styles are classic so the dresses may be worn again. I even want to get one myself to save for special occasions!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks SO much Sarah! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you and the girls loved our dresses and your experience with us. Thanks for making Birdy Grey a part of your big day! x
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Forsythe · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect bridesmaids dresses

All of my bridesmaids love their dresses! So reasonable and great quality!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Katelyn, we totally appreciate the positive feedback!! So glad your gorgeous gals loved their dresses. xx
  • Meghan

Meghan Sokolowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely Stunning Dresses

This store was perfect for my bridal party! My girls were all over the country from Colorado to Illinois to Michigan. This allowed each of them to order the dress on their own terms and try on what sizes fit them best.

I had 6 bridesmaids and a junior bridesmaid who all worn the Grace Convertible Dress - Emerald. They were all able to wear it however they felt the most comfortable and looked absolutely stunning! Most of my girls didn't even need alterations to the dresses. Birdy Grey then came out with their men's line which was great! It was wonderful having the Groomsmen and Groom matching the ties perfectly to the dresses.

Photo by Taylor J. Photography

Sent on 10/17/2019
    Birdy Grey 8

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words Meghan! We are so happy to hear that your party was a perfect match with our menswear. You all look stunning, so happy the ladies not only looked good but were comfortable for the big day! xx
  • Natalie

Natalie Kottke Parrell · Married on 09/02/2019

Came through with the dresses

I initially had some less than perfect experiences with ordering swatches and strangely again when I tried to order men’s accessories (never arrived, lost in the mail- arrived weeks later). Yet, I decided to use birdy grey anyway because I liked their dresses, business model, ease/standardization of process, etc. and it turned out to be a great choice. My girls each commented how easy and quick they were to work with - as well as good with exchanges where necessary. The dresses looked beautiful. Some commented favorite bridesmaid dress ever. Very happy in the end :)

Sent on 09/14/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback Natalie! We are sorry it was a rough start but so glad you gave us a chance and that your ladies loved the dresses!
  • Hannah

Hannah Robinson · Married on 08/30/2019

Great quality and service

I took a chance ordering Birdy grey, since they are a newer company. I received my order in a very short amount of time, and the quality of the dress exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaid(s) said the dress was extremely comfortable as well which is a plus for them, in addition to the affordability. I (the bride) ordered the dress just to get an idea if I would actually like it and did. The small I ordered was a tiny bit too big for one of my bridesmaids but birdy grey makes the exchange/return process so easy, it’s no sweat at all! My wedding is Aug. 2019, so I unfortunately don’t have any pics to post just yet, but I will when the day comes! Super satisfied so far with birdy grey! What a great company.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Hannah! We are so happy you went with our dresses and loved the outcome :) We can't wait to see pics of your bride tribe!

Becca · Married on 08/30/2019

Cute Dress

Love the dress. I’m 5’9 175 pounds 36c.
    I bought large and it fits great. This dress is very long.
    My sister who is 5’3 tried it on and there was so much extra material on the ground.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww yay, so glad to hear you loved your gown Becca!! And thanks a bunch for the positive review, we appreciate it! xx
  • Andrea

Andrea Snell · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfect Quality and Stress Free

Birdy Grey is an outstanding company !! The website is easy to use. Once I picked a color my girls ordered their dress style in the right color and it came in a week. It was like magic. I had girls coming from various states it worked perfectly. Also the price is just right. The girls didn't go broke just because they joined a bridal party. The dresses are great quality so don't wait to check out Birdy Grey now !!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words, Andrea! We are so happy you went with our dresses and loved the outcome :) We can't wait to see pics of your bride tribe!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2019

Great Quality and Prices

My bridesmaids ordered dresses from here and everyone loved them! The quality is great and the prices are affordable! The dresses came in fast and they fit my girls perfectly!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Birdy Grey 9

Birdy Grey's reply:

AWWW Thanks SO much for the kind words, Michelle! We are so thrilled that your ladies felt good in their dresses. You all look stunning! x

Ruthanne · Married on 06/22/2019

This was the easiest and most fruitful decision I've made for the whole wedding!

I can't remember how I found Birdy Grey, but I don't know what I would have done without them! I have 3 bridesmaids out of state and 3 in, and thinking about getting everyone together to find a wedding dress was making me crazy. Everyone has their own style and body type and I just couldn't find a place that could suit everyone! When I ordered swatches and loved the color from BG I knew immediately that this would work! I even ordered one of their dresses for a wedding I was attending just to make sure the quality was good, which it was!! My dress fit well and the quality was superb, and for $99 I was highly impressed. I can't say enough nice things about Birdy Grey. 11/10, 6 Stars, all the heart eye emojis.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks SO much Ruthanne! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and your experience with us. Thanks for making Birdy Grey a part of your big day! xx

Katie H · Married on 06/22/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I absolutely love my bridesmaid dress that I ordered for my best friends wedding! It's true to size and color matches great all at an amazing price! I'll definitely recommend them and use them for my future wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks so much for the kind words, Katie! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We'd totally love to dress your bride squad in the future!! xx

Parvane · Married on 06/15/2019

Little effort, amazing dress

Love my bridesmaids dress, can’t wait to wear it!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Parvane! We're so glad we made your bridesmaids dress hunt an easy one. Can't wait to see you in your dress, send photos! xx

Parker Murff · Married on 06/15/2019

Comfort and Style

My budget-friendly sister (the bride-to-be) introduced me to this site and I love how many options there are.

Once I received the item, it was just as it looked online and more comfortable than I had imagined. Overall, I was really pleased with the dress itself.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Parker, thanks a million for the review!! We are so happy to hear you love your dress-- and your kind feedback about our selection, quality, and comfort. So glad your sister found us! xx

Amanda · Married on 06/08/2019

Ordered swatches and my bridesmaid proposal cards and they were shipped to me working 3 days! Definitely going to consider using Birdy Grey for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and recommend to others!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Amanda, thank you SO much for the amazing feedback! We're so glad you're happy with the swatches & cards, and we would be thrilled to dress your bride tribe! xx

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2019

Totally recommend!

I had a great experience with birdygrey. I had 3 bridesmaids and so I ordered a small, medium, and large of the style we all liked. Once the girls tried them on I simply exchanged them for the correct sizes free of charge. We got lots of compliments on their dresses and people asking where they were from.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

We really appreciate the kind words Sydney!! We're so glad you were able to find your bridesmaids' perfect sizes and easily exchange. Thank you so much for choosing us to dress your ladies! xx
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful dresses!

I chose Birdy Grey for my bridesmaids’ dresses because I loved how affordable and beautiful the dresses were. I didn’t want my bridesmaids to have to pay a fortune for their dresses and I loved how you can donate your dress back to them to allow other girls to enjoy it! I chose blush pink and each girl picked out their own style of dress- all were beautiful.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Liz, thank you so much for the sweet review!! We're so happy to hear you and your ladies loved our gowns, and our mission to provide beautiful dresses to teens in need. Thanks for choosing us to dress your bride squad!! xx

Mollphill · Married on 05/26/2019

Bird Grey Convertible Bridesmaid Dress

Absolutely LOVE the convertible dress! So many options and ways to wear that there is sure to be a way that fits every body type and everyone's style! Definitely follow the size charts though, the dresses run a little big

Sent on 01/23/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words about our convertible options Molly!! We are currently working to improve our sizing, so we do appreciate your feedback about that. So happy to hear you loved your gown! xx

Hattie Coker · Married on 05/25/2019

Finally, reasonably priced bridesmaids dresses!!

I wanted to find a dress for my girls that they would feel comfortable in, but that wouldn't break the bank for them. A friend told me about Birdy Grey and it was exactly what I had been searching for! They have a great variety of styles and colors and the best part - they're all under $100! The quality and fabric are also amazing! I told my girls what color I wanted and they each chose the dress they wanted. They all loved them and they looked amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Hattie, thank you so much for your kind words!! We're so happy to hear you and your bridesmaids love what we're doing here, to make super chic gowns at affordable prices! Thanks for making us a part of your special day. x
  • Alice

Alice · Married on 04/14/2019

Birdy Grey is Amazing!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Birdy Grey is the best online company I have ordered from, my bridesmaids look great in the dresses! They are awesome! I am so happy they found me! (Instagram Ad) I can’t wait to submit my wedding photos! I am so happy with this company! Returns are really easy as well! Birdy Grey I would order a dress for myself! Super cute!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Alice, you are too sweet!! Thank you so much for choosing us to dress your bride squad, we cannot wait to see photos of your gorgeous girls. We hope you have an opportunity to order one of our gowns for yourself sometime in the future! xx
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2019

No regrets - style, color, service were on point

I absolutely loved the bridesmaid dresses I purchased from Birdy Grey. All six of my bridesmaids wore dusty blue, but in different styles. The chiffon and lightweight mesh materials match perfectly so you can't see any difference in photos. All of the styles were SUPER cute, the dresses were comfortable, and the girls all loved them. Mine was a destination wedding in Vail, so the $99 price point was also a huge selling point to limit BM expenses. Also loved the 14 day return policy! Everyone ordered their dresses together and we had a "try on" party to make sure everyone liked their size and style (they did). Nice to know they could have exchanged if needed. Loved every thing about this!

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Birdy Grey 10
    Birdy Grey 11
    Birdy Grey 12

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Ashley!! Your bridesmaids look STUNNING, we're loving the photos... So glad you and your girls loved our affordable price point and comfortable easy to wear gowns. We really appreciate the kind words! xx

Melissa Moyer · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent value

Super fast shipping, top notch quality clothing. Very happy with my purchase from Birdy Grey!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the kind words, Melissa! We're so glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with us! xx

Rachel · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing dresses!

I wanted a dress for my girls that was affordable but still cute. We went with the Grace convertible dress in Pinot Noir and they turned out so great! The customer service was amazing--one of my girls tried to exchange her dress for another size and the original dress got lost in the mail. They helped us out and it was a huge weight off my shoulders during the stress of wedding planning. The coloring was so beautiful--I couldn't be happier with how the dresses turned out!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Birdy Grey 13
    Birdy Grey 14

Birdy Grey's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review Rachel!! Your ladies look stunning in the Pinot Noir Grace dress! We are so glad we could dress the bride squad for your special day. x

Brooke Benson · Married on 04/05/2019

100% Happy with Birdy Grey

I decided to use Birdy Grey for our wedding earlier this month (after do quite a bit of research on bridesmaid dresses) and they were perfect. I had really struggled finding dresses that were affordable but still of good quality. I had my girls pick whatever design in the dusty blue color and they were all amazing. My matron of honor even had some exchanges to switch designs and raved about how awesome they were to deal with. Customer service was even super helpful when I had reached out with questions on their new dusty blue color. They sent me photos of it compared to the other color I had been thinking about. HIGHLY recommend Birdy Grey.
    [Photography by: Kati Rosado]

Sent on 05/26/2019
    Birdy Grey 15
    Birdy Grey 16
    Birdy Grey 17
    Birdy Grey 18

Birdy Grey's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for the amazing review!! We are so happy to hear your positive experience with our service and Dusty Blue dresses... Your girls look SO beautiful in their gowns! Thanks for choosing us to dress your bride squad. xx