Birdy Grey Reviews

Birdy Grey 5
Birdy Grey 6
Birdy Grey 7

Jennyfer Hubac · Getting married on 09/04/2021

Really nice and worth the price

Birdy Grey is really responsive when it comes to inquiries. I had to ask about my measurements being quite in the middle of their size charts. Their online support is really helpful and very reliable. It's also nice that they have a video on how to measure because it gets too confusing if you only read it through text. I like all their design and the whole process is pretty fast! I got my order in about 2 weeks considering I had it purchased the day before their holiday off. As for the dress, it's really nice and elegant and most important is the affordable price! I hope they get more color choices and designs, they are all pretty!

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Jennyfer! We are always looking to the future to add new styles and colors! Can't wait to see pics of your bride squad :)

Katelyn Forsythe · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Perfect bridesmaids dresses

All of my bridesmaids love their dresses! So reasonable and great quality!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Katelyn, we totally appreciate the positive feedback!! So glad your gorgeous gals loved their dresses. xx
  • Hannah

Hannah Robinson · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Great quality and service

I took a chance ordering Birdy grey, since they are a newer company. I received my order in a very short amount of time, and the quality of the dress exceeded my expectations. My bridesmaid(s) said the dress was extremely comfortable as well which is a plus for them, in addition to the affordability. I (the bride) ordered the dress just to get an idea if I would actually like it and did. The small I ordered was a tiny bit too big for one of my bridesmaids but birdy grey makes the exchange/return process so easy, it’s no sweat at all! My wedding is Aug. 2019, so I unfortunately don’t have any pics to post just yet, but I will when the day comes! Super satisfied so far with birdy grey! What a great company.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the sweet words Hannah! We are so happy you went with our dresses and loved the outcome :) We can't wait to see pics of your bride tribe!

Becca · Getting married on 08/30/2019

Cute Dress

Love the dress. I’m 5’9 175 pounds 36c.
    I bought large and it fits great. This dress is very long.
    My sister who is 5’3 tried it on and there was so much extra material on the ground.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww yay, so glad to hear you loved your gown Becca!! And thanks a bunch for the positive review, we appreciate it! xx

Ruthanne · Getting married on 06/22/2019

This was the easiest and most fruitful decision I've made for the whole wedding!

I can't remember how I found Birdy Grey, but I don't know what I would have done without them! I have 3 bridesmaids out of state and 3 in, and thinking about getting everyone together to find a wedding dress was making me crazy. Everyone has their own style and body type and I just couldn't find a place that could suit everyone! When I ordered swatches and loved the color from BG I knew immediately that this would work! I even ordered one of their dresses for a wedding I was attending just to make sure the quality was good, which it was!! My dress fit well and the quality was superb, and for $99 I was highly impressed. I can't say enough nice things about Birdy Grey. 11/10, 6 Stars, all the heart eye emojis.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks SO much Ruthanne! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and your experience with us. Thanks for making Birdy Grey a part of your big day! xx

Katie H · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I absolutely love my bridesmaid dress that I ordered for my best friends wedding! It's true to size and color matches great all at an amazing price! I'll definitely recommend them and use them for my future wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks so much for the kind words, Katie! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We'd totally love to dress your bride squad in the future!! xx

Parvane · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Little effort, amazing dress

Love my bridesmaids dress, can’t wait to wear it!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Parvane! We're so glad we made your bridesmaids dress hunt an easy one. Can't wait to see you in your dress, send photos! xx

Amanda · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Ordered swatches and my bridesmaid proposal cards and they were shipped to me working 3 days! Definitely going to consider using Birdy Grey for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and recommend to others!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Amanda, thank you SO much for the amazing feedback! We're so glad you're happy with the swatches & cards, and we would be thrilled to dress your bride tribe! xx

Mollphill · Getting married on 05/26/2019

Bird Grey Convertible Bridesmaid Dress

Absolutely LOVE the convertible dress! So many options and ways to wear that there is sure to be a way that fits every body type and everyone's style! Definitely follow the size charts though, the dresses run a little big

Melissa Moyer · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Excellent value

Super fast shipping, top notch quality clothing. Very happy with my purchase from Birdy Grey!!

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the kind words, Melissa! We're so glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with us! xx

Marina Colaizzi · Getting married on 04/04/2019

Its 2018! Stop spending $$$ on Bridesmaid dresses!

This site is amazing and cannot be simpler for a bridesmaid. I have been in so many weddings this year and dresses have been adding up. These dresses are $99 and are excellent quality! No need to spend $300+ on a dress you will wear once. I also really like the charity aspect to this. They make it easy to donate your dress to someone in need for prom, etc. Great cause, great value, and gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Marina! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience with us and your gown. And we love that you’re as passionate about giving back through the Princess Project as we are! x

Veronica · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Awesome shop!

I Ordered a dress from them that was a little too big for me. They responded quickly to my emails, which is rare for companies these days.
    Overall had a great experience.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Veronica! We are always trying to respond to our customers ASAP so we're glad that you had a positive experience with us :)
  • Tara

Tara Snow · Getting married on 03/30/2019

Very Pleased

The pricing was the first reason I was pleased. Less than $100 for a detailed and ornate bridesmaids dress is nearly unheard of. The sizing chart was very specific yet simple. Details pertaining to each style were included, helped narrow my options. Was even ordered the week of Christmas and was even delivered BEFORE NYE! Came from CA to N.C. Quality was just as expected from the pictures and details. Not disappointed in the least. HIGHLY RECOMMEND BIRDIE GREY.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you Tara for your kind words! We are so happy that you loved your dress and had such a quick and easy experience with your order being delivered :) Can't wait to see the pics!
  • Miss

Miss V · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Birdy Grey is amazing

Great service, quick delivery, high quality dresses & reasonable price.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for such a positive review! We really appreciate it and hope your entire bridal party loves their dresses :)
  • Kristina

Kristina · Getting married on 03/01/2019

Easy purchase and GREAT quality

My bridal team is wearing Christina and Koko! The dresses are made very well and feel comfortable! I love the price and the ability to change dress styles with the Christina.. doesnt hurt it's my name!!

Birdy Grey 8

Birdy Grey's reply:

Love the photo Kristina! The fit is just perfect! Hope your entire bridal party also loved their dresses :)

Jeiny Rodriguez · Getting married on 02/09/2019

Fast, awesome, easy!

Was not overwhelmed when choosing a dress here. My dress came in super quick and looks great!

Birdy Grey's reply:

So great to hear that Jeiny! We love hearing about positive experiences that our customers have when shopping with us! Can't wait to see pics of the dress that you chose :)
  • Amy

Amy Stone · Married on 01/04/2019

Awesome site :)

The dresses are beautiful! I had to exchange a few for a new size but the process was so easy! I'm so excited to see my bridesmaids in their beautiful dresses! :)

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you Amy! We are glad to hear about such a positive experience that you had with us. We are also excited and would love for you to send some pics over of your bridal party :)

Elizabeth · Married on 12/01/2018

Bridesmaid dresses for girls that live around the country!

I just got the Jane dress in blush. I am a bridesmaid and each of us girls live in different parts of the country. We are all different body types and have a range of incomes. Birdy Grey was the perfect choice for us! The price is a steal for the quality of our dresses! The detailed website descriptions helped us pick the right style for each girl. And when one came in that didn’t fit, it was SO easy to switch it for another one! I have been telling every girl I meet that is in a wedding to go with Birdy Grey. With all the options I guarantee you will find something your bridesmaid will love!!!

Birdy Grey 9

Birdy Grey's reply:

Elizabeth, thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and you look SO stunning in yours! xx

Jacqueline Gomez · Married on 11/27/2018

Awesome Love IT

Awesome website to shop from, quick responses and very kind service

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks Jacqueline! We are always happy to help our birdy babes! We hope you were able to find the perfect style(s) for the big day :)

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!! So helpful and love the dresses!!! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Aw, thanks Emily! xx
  • Selina

Selina · Married on 11/03/2018

I special ordered the Kiko dress in my wedding colors to see and feel the material. I am 100% satisfied with the quality, fit, colors and styles of their dresses! The customer service is amazing and they even created a special link for my bridesmaids to order their dresses from. I am thankful for discovering such a unique, affordable and trendy company! I can't wait to see the ladies in their dresses!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the love, Selena!! We're so glad you found us and that we were able to help you find the perfect dress (Kiko is SO dreamy). We can't wait to see photos of your bride squad! xx

natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

I came here just to write a review since I've had nothing but a great experience with Birdy Grey so far. Someone recommended them to me in a FB wedding group and I was so happy to see that they offer a wide range of sizes and a reasonable cost of $99 for all dresses. I thought it was the perfect fit for all of my bridesmaids. Plus, they offer returns and exchanges which is so hard to come by these days for bridesmaids dresses! The dresses run a bit on the larger side so if any of your girls are in-between sizes, I'd say size down. A few of my girls had to exchange. Some of them were even beyond the return/exchange window and they still agreed to the exchange! They are so flexible and especially responsive on FB Messenger. The dresses look exactly the same in person as they do online, they're gorgeous! Great quality and simply beautiful. There's a few other popular bridesmaid dress companies where the price is higher, the quality is low and customer service is severly lacking. Happy I went with Birdy Grey for my big day and I can't wait to see all of my girls in their dresses!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the sweet words, Natalie!! We're so glad to be a part of your big day, and can't wait to see pics of your fabulous bride squad! xx
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2018

My bridesmaid got the Elsye dress in Cabernet. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen. It's not just gorgeous for the price, it's gorgeous, period! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback, so glad you love it! (Honestly, Elsye Dress in Cab is one of our favorites too!) xx

Cassie · Married on 09/09/2018

Bridesmaid

Great price range. Great value. Great service. Person on the phone was very helpful.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks Cassie! We are glad to hear that you feel this way about Birdy Grey :) We hope you were able to find the perfect dress(s) for the wedding! x

Shelby P · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect for ballin on a budget

I love birdie grey! We ordered our bridesmaids dresses from them for a wedding I was in over the summer- cute styles, quick shipping, great customer service and an even better price. I have already recommended birdie grey for another wedding I’ll be in next year.

Sent on 12/07/2018
    Birdy Grey 10

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much Shelby! First of all, you girls look stunning in Cabernet (our #1 color for fall weddings this year). Thanks for recommending us to your friends... we'd love to dress you girls for many more weddings to come! x