24 Reviews for Birdy Grey

Photos
Bridesmaids (8)
Formal Gowns (7)
24 Birdy Grey Reviews

Ordered swatches and my bridesmaid proposal cards and they were shipped to me working 3 days! Definitely going to consider using Birdy Grey for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and recommend to others!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing experience!! So helpful and love the dresses!!! Couldn’t be happier!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I special ordered the Kiko dress in my wedding colors to see and feel the material. I am 100% satisfied with the quality, fit, colors and styles of their dresses! The customer service is amazing and they even created a special link for my bridesmaids to order their dresses from. I am thankful for discovering such a unique, affordable and trendy company! I can't wait to see the ladies in their dresses!

Profile Picture Selina, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I came here just to write a review since I've had nothing but a great experience with Birdy Grey so far. Someone recommended them to me in a FB wedding group and I was so happy to see that they offer a wide range of sizes and a reasonable cost of $99 for all dresses. I thought it was the perfect fit for all of my bridesmaids. Plus, they offer returns and exchanges which is so hard to come by these days for bridesmaids dresses! The dresses run a bit on the larger side so if any of your girls are in-between sizes, I'd say size down. A few of my girls had to exchange. Some of them were even beyond the return/exchange window and they still agreed to the exchange! They are so flexible and especially responsive on FB Messenger. The dresses look exactly the same in person as they do online, they're gorgeous! Great quality and simply beautiful. There's a few other popular bridesmaid dress companies where the price is higher, the quality is low and customer service is severly lacking. Happy I went with Birdy Grey for my big day and I can't wait to see all of my girls in their dresses!

Profile Picture natalie, 11/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids

My bridesmaid got the Elsye dress in Cabernet. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen. It's not just gorgeous for the price, it's gorgeous, period! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

I love the dresses we received! I had excellent customer service and the Birdy Grey team went above and beyond to help make sure that my orders are here in time for the wedding. These are great quality for an even better price. Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great quality + low price! I was hesitant ordering a dress online since I like to try things on before I purchase but this was exactly what the bride wanted. I ordered the Elyse dress in Cabernet and it is stunning! I feel the dress is true to size. I am a medium and although a few other reviews said to size up, I ordered a medium and was very happy with the results. I may need to take the bust in a bit but that isn't the dress' fault haha The delivery was insanely fast! You can't beat the price for a dress like this elsewhere! This bride tribe is going to be stylin! Thank you Birdy Grey! 8.18.18

Profile Picture Amber, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an incredible experience ordering from Birdy Grey! My cousin will be getting married next year and I ordered my dress to do a quality test run. Delivery was INSANELY fast (it came almost 3 days sooner than expected), and the quality is incredible. I didn't want to take my dress off after I tried it on! So comfortable and gorgeous - I can't wait to wear it on her big day :)

Profile Picture Katlyn, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great quality and beautiful colors! Really worth the price!

Profile Picture Laura, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Formal Gowns, Bridesmaids

What a great company!! The customer service was great at answering my questions quickly and was flexible in working with me — they were were even texting me!! The dresses are beautiful and fit all my bridesmaid’s practically perfectly. And the dress looks SO much nicer than most of the dresses you find at other online bridal shops for double the price. It’s elegant and classy! Highly recommend this company!!!

Profile Picture Madeline, 8/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I am SO excited for my Birdy bride tribe to walk down the aisle with me in their beautiful dresses! My BM's loved being able to browse all the styles available in the color I chose, and there really is something for everyone. The dresses are gorgeous, the quality is amazing, and best of all, my girls feel comfortable and beautiful in them. HIGHLY recommend Birdy Grey!

Profile Picture sarah, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had all of my bridesmaids order their dresses from Birdy Grey because I loved how affordable they were and how cute they looked in the pictures online. Every girl picked out their favorite dress and ordered it in the color Blush. Everyone got their dress within a week, and the dresses fit true to size. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed how great the quality was and especially for being only $99. The dresses looked so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend ordering your bridesmaid dress from Birdy Grey!

Profile Picture Sydney, 6/8/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Affordable, lovely dresses! And quick and clear email responses in case you need to make any exchanges - a seamless process, thanks!

(the Cece convertible is great for different bodies!)

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered one of the convertible styles to test before my bridesmaids ordered. Birdy Grey definitely delivered good quality for a low price! The color matched their website well and their customer service helped answer some questions for me before I placed my order.

I’m a size 0/2 and the small was pretty big on me, so sizing runs a little big—order down a size or be prepared to alter.

Profile Picture Laney , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

I am so happy with my experience using Birdy Grey! I ordered a color sample first and it came a few days sooner than expected. After my bride approved of the color I ordered the Jane dress in mauve. Ordering was simple, shipping was as expected and the dress fit exactly as I expected it to. I am so thrilled to not have to spend $200+ on a beautiful bridesmaid dress. This dress also has the most potential to be worn again out of all the bridesmaid dresses I've bought.

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Formal Gowns

GORGEOUS dress! Absolutely loved it. Color and style well represented by the website. I actually bought it to wear to my sister-in-law's black tie optional winter wedding. The dress is stunning but not quite right for a winter wedding - would be great for the summer (or "winter" - but it's too cold where I live) and I couldn't figure out footwear that would work for a winter wedding, so this one is going back, but the dress is stunning, and every interaction I had with the company was lovely and professional.

Profile Picture Louisa, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Amazing quality material for my bridesmaid dress :) fits nicely I ordered a large. I also respect the owner of the companies philosophy about over paying for bridesmaid dresses. Will definitely buy from Birdy Greyin the future!

Profile Picture Braedyn, 10/26/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Dresses are beautiful and great quality, especially for the price!! Love the flexibility to try on and return in 14 days if needed.
The CeCe dress is a great convertible option and the fabric is very soft and comfortable.

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/13/18, 1 Review
4.7

I'm looking to use Birdy Grey for my bridesmaids dresses for the low cost and beautiful dresses. My girls haven't ordered anything yet but so far I'm very impressed and excited about Birdy Grey. I've ordered and received samples quickly and have emailed back and forth with questions I've had about the dresses. This company is very quick to respond and definitely helpful.

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered the new Christina convertible dress for my friend's wedding. I've ordered a similar bridesmaids dress in the past for almost double the price, so I'm really happy that Birdy Grey offers their dresses at such a great price point. They're also fast with shipping, pretty responsive to emails if there are any questions or issues, and quick with exchanges. I think they have a great base collection of dresses, esp for brides who want to mix & match the bridesmaids look, and hopefully, they will be expanding their color selections in the future. I also see that they go up to 3XL in sizing, which is very plus sized friendly.

However, on the opposite end of the sizing spectrum, their smallest size is XS. I normally wear 0-4 in dresses depending on the brand, so I ordered the XS, knowing from other reviews that their dresses tend to run large. When the dress came, it was clearly still too wide in the bust area...the dress basically falls off of me. Because the entire bridal party ordered the same dress, I'll have to keep it and figure out a way to tie the straps so that the dress stays on me, but it's unfortunate that the dress doesn't actually fit. Because of the material of the Christina dress, I'm not sure if it can even be altered properly. I'm actually in the middle of planning my own wedding and initially thought Birdy Grey would be a great option for bridesmaids dresses, but unfortunately with their current sizes, it's not very petite friendly.

Overall, Birdy Grey is a great addition to the wedding scene, and I think their dresses are versatile at a great price point. However, there's definitely room for improvement on sizing for women on the petite end of the spectrum, and I'd look elsewhere if your bridal party leans that way.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress I ordered was absolutely beautiful and high-quality, however, I did not feel like it was true to size and because the only sizes available were S, M, L, etc...there was not enough variety for me to find the perfect fit. I’m really sad, because I love the dress. I hope Birdy Grey expands their range of sizes - perhaps offering women’s sizes 2, 4, 6, etc. in the future!

Profile Picture Jordan , 4/21/18, 1 Review
2.4

You get what you pay for. We ordered the Gwennie dress from Birdy Grey. The style of this dress is very nice, but the quality is way underwhelming. If you're 5'4" and stick-thin, this is the dress for you. If you're anything more than that, you may want to keep looking. The material is very thin and shows every curve, lump, dimple your body has to offer. If you're 5'10" or taller, this dress won't work for you as the company doesn't offer added length.

Profile Picture Kristie, 9/8/18, 1 Review
0.5

They falsely promise that colors will be released, and then the colors are never released! My wedding is in September 2018, and I wanted a dusty blue color for my wedding and loved the idea of using Birdy Grey due to the cute dresses and reasonable price point. I reached out to the team in the fall of 2017, and they said they would be releasing the dusty blue color in the next month or two. Then they contacted me and said they actually aren’t releasing that color. Then they released teasers in early 2018 saying dusty blue was coming SHORTLY. This entire time the Birdy Grey team said the releases were coming soon when I would inquire about the timeline. So again, I decide to wait. Then it’s April 2018 and they’re mentioning the release is coming soon. Eventually I end up going with another vendor for the dresses since my wedding is in September 2018. I just now saw on their Instagram story that they pushed back the release date for dusty blue until early 2019! Almost a year and a half after they initially said they would release the dress. I love the idea of this company, but the team lacks the supply chain organization and communication skills to be transparent with their brides. Overall I was extremely disappointed that I was strung along for months, on a dress that was untilmately never released!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/15/18, 1 Review