Birdy Grey Reviews

43 | Los Angeles, CA

43 Reviews for Birdy Grey

43 Birdy Grey Reviews

Ruthanne · Getting married on 06/22/2019

This was the easiest and most fruitful decision I've made for the whole wedding!

I can't remember how I found Birdy Grey, but I don't know what I would have done without them! I have 3 bridesmaids out of state and 3 in, and thinking about getting everyone together to find a wedding dress was making me crazy. Everyone has their own style and body type and I just couldn't find a place that could suit everyone! When I ordered swatches and loved the color from BG I knew immediately that this would work! I even ordered one of their dresses for a wedding I was attending just to make sure the quality was good, which it was!! My dress fit well and the quality was superb, and for $99 I was highly impressed. I can't say enough nice things about Birdy Grey. 11/10, 6 Stars, all the heart eye emojis.

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks SO much Ruthanne! We're absolutely thrilled to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and your experience with us. Thanks for making Birdy Grey a part of your big day! xx

Katie H · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Bridesmaid dresses

I absolutely love my bridesmaid dress that I ordered for my best friends wedding! It's true to size and color matches great all at an amazing price! I'll definitely recommend them and use them for my future wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks so much for the kind words, Katie! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We'd totally love to dress your bride squad in the future!! xx

Parvane · Getting married on 06/15/2019

Little effort, amazing dress

Love my bridesmaids dress, can’t wait to wear it!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Parvane! We're so glad we made your bridesmaids dress hunt an easy one. Can't wait to see you in your dress, send photos! xx

Amanda · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Ordered swatches and my bridesmaid proposal cards and they were shipped to me working 3 days! Definitely going to consider using Birdy Grey for my bridesmaid dresses for my wedding and recommend to others!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Amanda, thank you SO much for the amazing feedback! We're so glad you're happy with the swatches & cards, and we would be thrilled to dress your bride tribe! xx

Melissa Moyer · Getting married on 04/06/2019

Excellent value

Super fast shipping, top notch quality clothing. Very happy with my purchase from Birdy Grey!!

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the kind words, Melissa! We're so glad you hear you enjoyed your experience with us! xx

Marina Colaizzi · Getting married on 04/04/2019

Its 2018! Stop spending $$$ on Bridesmaid dresses!

This site is amazing and cannot be simpler for a bridesmaid. I have been in so many weddings this year and dresses have been adding up. These dresses are $99 and are excellent quality! No need to spend $300+ on a dress you will wear once. I also really like the charity aspect to this. They make it easy to donate your dress to someone in need for prom, etc. Great cause, great value, and gorgeous dresses.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Marina! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience with us and your gown. And we love that you’re as passionate about giving back through the Princess Project as we are! x

Elizabeth · Getting married on 12/01/2018

Bridesmaid dresses for girls that live around the country!

I just got the Jane dress in blush. I am a bridesmaid and each of us girls live in different parts of the country. We are all different body types and have a range of incomes. Birdy Grey was the perfect choice for us! The price is a steal for the quality of our dresses! The detailed website descriptions helped us pick the right style for each girl. And when one came in that didn’t fit, it was SO easy to switch it for another one! I have been telling every girl I meet that is in a wedding to go with Birdy Grey. With all the options I guarantee you will find something your bridesmaid will love!!!

Birdy Grey 1

Birdy Grey's reply:

Elizabeth, thanks so much for the review! We're so happy to hear you and the girls loved our dresses, and you look SO stunning in yours! xx

Emily · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing experience!! So helpful and love the dresses!!! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Aw, thanks Emily! xx
  • Selina

Selina · Married on 11/03/2018

I special ordered the Kiko dress in my wedding colors to see and feel the material. I am 100% satisfied with the quality, fit, colors and styles of their dresses! The customer service is amazing and they even created a special link for my bridesmaids to order their dresses from. I am thankful for discovering such a unique, affordable and trendy company! I can't wait to see the ladies in their dresses!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the love, Selena!! We're so glad you found us and that we were able to help you find the perfect dress (Kiko is SO dreamy). We can't wait to see photos of your bride squad! xx

natalie · Married on 11/02/2018

I came here just to write a review since I've had nothing but a great experience with Birdy Grey so far. Someone recommended them to me in a FB wedding group and I was so happy to see that they offer a wide range of sizes and a reasonable cost of $99 for all dresses. I thought it was the perfect fit for all of my bridesmaids. Plus, they offer returns and exchanges which is so hard to come by these days for bridesmaids dresses! The dresses run a bit on the larger side so if any of your girls are in-between sizes, I'd say size down. A few of my girls had to exchange. Some of them were even beyond the return/exchange window and they still agreed to the exchange! They are so flexible and especially responsive on FB Messenger. The dresses look exactly the same in person as they do online, they're gorgeous! Great quality and simply beautiful. There's a few other popular bridesmaid dress companies where the price is higher, the quality is low and customer service is severly lacking. Happy I went with Birdy Grey for my big day and I can't wait to see all of my girls in their dresses!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the sweet words, Natalie!! We're so glad to be a part of your big day, and can't wait to see pics of your fabulous bride squad! xx
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2018

My bridesmaid got the Elsye dress in Cabernet. It is one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen. It's not just gorgeous for the price, it's gorgeous, period! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback, so glad you love it! (Honestly, Elsye Dress in Cab is one of our favorites too!) xx

Cassie · Married on 09/09/2018

Bridesmaid

Great price range. Great value. Great service. Person on the phone was very helpful.

Shelby P · Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect for ballin on a budget

I love birdie grey! We ordered our bridesmaids dresses from them for a wedding I was in over the summer- cute styles, quick shipping, great customer service and an even better price. I have already recommended birdie grey for another wedding I’ll be in next year.

Birdy Grey 2

Emily · Married on 08/18/2018

I love the dresses we received! I had excellent customer service and the Birdy Grey team went above and beyond to help make sure that my orders are here in time for the wedding. These are great quality for an even better price. Thank you!

Sent on 02/24/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the sweet feedback, Emily! We're so thrilled to hear you loved our dresses and that we were able to make your bridesmaids dress hunt a bit smoother. xx

Amber · Married on 08/18/2018

Great quality + low price! I was hesitant ordering a dress online since I like to try things on before I purchase but this was exactly what the bride wanted. I ordered the Elyse dress in Cabernet and it is stunning! I feel the dress is true to size. I am a medium and although a few other reviews said to size up, I ordered a medium and was very happy with the results. I may need to take the bust in a bit but that isn't the dress' fault haha The delivery was insanely fast! You can't beat the price for a dress like this elsewhere! This bride tribe is going to be stylin! Thank you Birdy Grey! 8.18.18

Sent on 03/13/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

We're so thrilled to hear your amazing feedback, Amber! Glad you found the perfect fit so easily. Elsye in Cabernet is SUCH a stunning dress, we can't wait to see photos of the bride squad! xx

Katlyn · Married on 08/11/2018

I had an incredible experience ordering from Birdy Grey! My cousin will be getting married next year and I ordered my dress to do a quality test run. Delivery was INSANELY fast (it came almost 3 days sooner than expected), and the quality is incredible. I didn't want to take my dress off after I tried it on! So comfortable and gorgeous - I can't wait to wear it on her big day :)

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Birdy Grey 3
    Birdy Grey 4

Birdy Grey's reply:

Katlyn, our Jane Dress looks GORGEOUS on you! Thank you for the amazing feedback, we can't wait to see pics from the wedding! xx

Laura · Married on 08/04/2018

Great quality and beautiful colors! Really worth the price!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Laura! So thrilled to hear you love our dresses as much as we do! xx

Madeline · Married on 08/02/2018

What a great company!! The customer service was great at answering my questions quickly and was flexible in working with me — they were were even texting me!! The dresses are beautiful and fit all my bridesmaid’s practically perfectly. And the dress looks SO much nicer than most of the dresses you find at other online bridal shops for double the price. It’s elegant and classy! Highly recommend this company!!!

Sent on 02/04/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Hey Madeline, thanks for the love! So glad we were able to help in your bridesmaids dress hunt, and that the dresses turned out to be everything you were dreaming of. We can't wait to see photos of the girls! xx

sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

I am SO excited for my Birdy bride tribe to walk down the aisle with me in their beautiful dresses! My BM's loved being able to browse all the styles available in the color I chose, and there really is something for everyone. The dresses are gorgeous, the quality is amazing, and best of all, my girls feel comfortable and beautiful in them. HIGHLY recommend Birdy Grey!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks so much for the love, Sarah!! We are so thrilled to hear your ladies will all be feeling confident and looking FAB. We can't wait to see photos! xx

Elise · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank You!

My bridesmaids and I were so happy with our Birdy Grey dresses (and experience)! Not only was I impressed with the wide selection and quality of the dresses, Birdy Grey's customer service team went above and beyond to ensure that I received the dresses in a timely manner. I can't wait to wear one of your dresses as a bridesmaid in upcoming weddings!

Thanks again - my girls looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the review Elise, you're too sweet!! We're so glad we were able to dress your bridesmaids for the big day, and that our team made sure the experience ran smoothly for you. We can't wait for you to wear Birdy Grey for another wedding either-- send pics!! xx

Leslie · Married on 06/23/2018

Exceptional customer service and speedy delivery, everything came exactly as described: high quality elegant dresses at a very reasonable price! They went above and beyond my expectations and made my bridesmaids and maid of honor look beautiful! Birdy Grey was in constant communication and kept me updated on the status of my package. Their website is very user friendly, easy to browse for dresses, and tracking your order is also very simple and easy. I will definitely recommend Birdy Grey.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww, thanks for the sweet feedback Leslie! We are so happy to hear you loved our dresses and that we were able to help make your bridesmaid dress hunt a smooth one. PS. Send us photos of the girls in their dresses, we'd love to see them! xx

Sydney · Married on 06/08/2018

I had all of my bridesmaids order their dresses from Birdy Grey because I loved how affordable they were and how cute they looked in the pictures online. Every girl picked out their favorite dress and ordered it in the color Blush. Everyone got their dress within a week, and the dresses fit true to size. All of my bridesmaids were so impressed how great the quality was and especially for being only $99. The dresses looked so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend ordering your bridesmaid dress from Birdy Grey!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Aww thanks for the love, Sydney! We're sure your ladies rocked it in our blush dresses. So glad we were able to dress your bride squad! xx

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2018

Affordable, lovely dresses! And quick and clear email responses in case you need to make any exchanges - a seamless process, thanks!

(the Cece convertible is great for different bodies!)

Sent on 03/27/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Thanks for the feedback, Nicole! So glad you're loving the Cece... It definitely has something just right for every body. We appreciate the sweet review! xx

Laney · Married on 05/19/2018

I ordered one of the convertible styles to test before my bridesmaids ordered. Birdy Grey definitely delivered good quality for a low price! The color matched their website well and their customer service helped answer some questions for me before I placed my order.

I’m a size 0/2 and the small was pretty big on me, so sizing runs a little big—order down a size or be prepared to alter.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Birdy Grey's reply:

Laney, so glad we could be of help in making your ordering process a smooth one! Thanks for the kind words! xx