Birds on a Wire Photography Reviews

Birds on a Wire Photography 7
  • Aubryn

Aubryn Shivers · Married on 06/24/2019

The best there is!

Crystal is such an amazing artist at what she does. She will make any photo session you have with her feel so easy breezy, light and airy, and she will give you the giggles. She has captured so many of my family's special moments and made them so much more magical than I could dream of! I highly recommend her and her amazing talent!
    Also her preview pics and turnaround time is ridiculously fast, you can't pick just one picture as your favorite!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 8
    Birds on a Wire Photography 9
    Birds on a Wire Photography 10
    Birds on a Wire Photography 11
    Birds on a Wire Photography 12

Cassidi Mcdaniel · Married on 06/01/2019

Look no further!

Crystal has photographed my prom, engagement, and wedding. Her work is always nothing short of amazing, and I guarantee that you will be pleased with her photos of your most precious moments! She will be by your side to help at all times, and most importantly, she’ll make sure your special day is flawless!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 13
    Birds on a Wire Photography 14
  • Mollie

Mollie · Married on 12/15/2018

The best photographer in the area ❤️

Crystal is by far my favorite photog that I have ever worked with. She gave me a wedding album that I will cherish forever. She is patient, kind, prompt, and will always get that good laugh out of you! You couldn’t go wrong with picking her as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 15
    Birds on a Wire Photography 16
    Birds on a Wire Photography 17

Nicole Woo · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing photographer

I LOVE Birds on a Wire Photography! Crystal is so sweet and caring and definitely makes you feel beautiful and comfortable on your special day. She has captured some of the most precious moments in my life including and her talent is impeccable. I’ve hired crystal for my engagement, wedding, maternity, and newborn photos and have always been blown away with the results. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 24
    Birds on a Wire Photography 25
    Birds on a Wire Photography 26

Hunter · Married on 12/09/2017

Crystal captures ALL the magic.

Not only are Crystal's photos pure magic, but she makes you feel so at ease on your wedding day. She has photographed me and my husband since our high school proms and will forever be our go-to. Her turn-around time is amazing, and her work allows you to relive your special day over and over.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 27

Emily Gerrish · Married on 11/04/2017

Love, love, love!

Loved every second with this wonderful lady! She made sure to get all of our special moments and knew how to get out toddler to cooperate. The edited photos were to us quickly and everything turned out perfect!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Lucy Adams · Married on 08/12/2017

Magical and Sublime.

Crystal is not only a beautiful human being, but she is extremely talented. She provided everything we asked for and more. Words cannot describe how thankful we are she was our photographer. She is funny, makes you feel beautiful, strong, and empowered- all key to a good shoot. I will recommend a thousand times over.. and more!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Casi Lund · Married on 09/24/2016

So much more than a photographer...

The vision Crystal has for sessions with her clients is incredible. My wedding was in Steamboat Springs, CO and everyone had to fly in for it. On the day of the wedding, there was an unexpected snowstorm and the venue had to be changed. Crystal took a stressful situation and never skipped a beat. Not only did she capture phenomenal memories that we will always treasure, but she calmed me down and brought peace to the day. Everyone sang her praises for her talent and just because they could see her heart shining through. Photography is not a job for her... sharing in special moments and freezing them in time for people is what she was born to do. Hiring her will be one of the best decisions you’ll make!

Sent on 06/29/2019
    Birds on a Wire Photography 35
    Birds on a Wire Photography 36

Katie Oliver · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing in every way!

5 stars all day long! Crystal captured our wedding perfectly, she is amazing to work with and she made us feel so comfortable! Love her and how our pictures turned out

Sent on 05/04/2019

Patrick Shivers · Married on 06/06/2015

Fabulous photographer

Crystal's passion for capturing perfect moments is easily noticed through her work! Photography may be a hobby to some photographers, but to Crystal it is her calling, which makes every session predestined for greatness! I highly recommend her to capture your special day, you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/04/2019
  • Zachary

Zachary · Married on 05/10/2014

Exactly what you want

Super friendly and easy to deal with. Gave us exactly what we wanted. Would not have changed a thing

Sent on 05/06/2019