Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

150 | Ridgewood, NJ

150 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

Adam · Married on 04/11/2015

Biltmore Tuxedos provides classy service the old school way. They take their time with you and make sure you feel comfortable in the tuxedo. I was the groom in my wedding and all of my groomsmen and best man said they loved the place. I found out about it by reading reviews and most of them don't do this place justice. 6 stars if it was available.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Jeremy · Married on 12/13/2014

Everyone at the shop was very helpful and extremely accommodating!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

We used Biltmore Tuxedos for our November wedding at a golf club. We currently live in Ridgewood so the location was very convenient for us. The staff was very nice and helpful, and it we enjoyed the local, family owned aspect of the business as compared to a huge men’s wear chain. The price was very good compared to other tuxedos my husband has had to rent for friends’ weddings. We had a large wedding party- 1 groom, 8 groomsmen, 2 fathers- and they were able to accommodate everyone. All the men looked very handsome and elegant! They have an amazing cufflink selection there as well!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

This is the place to go if you want a Tux that actually fits properly. My father, husband and groomsmen looked as if they were wearing their own tuxes, not rentals. The quality of the tux, as well as the fit, were superb. The experience with the staff was also top of the line. If my husband ever needs a tux in the future, this is certainly the store he would choose.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/18/2014

This is a great family owned business- Anthony helped us make the right decisions on our groomsmen tuxedos and was able to coordinate with 7 out of town guest without issue.

I highly recommend Biltmore and will use them again.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Thank you for the great work and accommodating our request

Sent on 11/02/2014

Joseph · Married on 10/11/2014

Biltmore was great in helping me pick out a tuxedo and work with the logistics of a destination wedding. They were very flexible with the pickup and return dates, which was needed as we had many groomsmen who were out of state. I would definitely recommend Biltmore to anyone looking for a quality tuxedo!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Cecilia · Married on 10/10/2014

Husband, groomsmen and father-in-law all came to this place and they all loved it! I was also at these appointments and the sales associates were all so helpful! Great shop! Nice and clean with lots to choose from! And for a reasonable price! Will use again! Thank you!

Sent on 11/10/2014

michael · Married on 08/31/2014

when looking for a tux place for my wedding, i went to 7 different shops before going to Biltmore. I was looking for the best price to quality ratio, and Biltmore was it by far. Very affordable tux's with high quality materials. As well as excellent service. I highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Henry · Married on 08/29/2014

Anthony and Rich were absolutely amazing, accommodation in every way. they made the chaos of wedding planning and everything that goes along with it seem so easy. i would highly recommend them for any formal event in the future

Sent on 10/09/2014

James · Married on 08/23/2014

Anthony and his staff were exception through the entire process, be patient and professional during the selection process. His advice even extended to our reception!

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • F

Frank · Married on 08/22/2014

Every time I need a tuxedo I go to the Biltmore. Great tuxedos and great staff members.

Sent on 09/28/2014

All of the tuxes were a perfect fit. Highly accommodating and great personal touch. Expert in the field of customer service and formal attire.

Sent on 09/02/2014

By far, the best service at any of the Tux rental places that I went to. It was a little pricier, but well worth it. I couldn't have been happier with how we were treated, how much they helped us make our decisions, and the options in the store far outweighed the other stores we visited.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Matthew · Married on 07/26/2014

For our wedding we utilized the services of Biltmore to provide Tuxedos for myself the groom as well as all the groomsmen. Anthony and the staff at Biltmore were incredible to work with and illustrated service above my standards. The tuxedo we picked was a custom tuxedo that they do not carry in stock typically. This clearly made it a more difficult task for the shop but they handled it with ease and grace. I would recommend Biltmore for any formal event in which you need a tuxedo or luxury suit.

Sent on 08/26/2014

Vanessa · Married on 07/05/2014

I’ve been a Groomsmen in a few weddings and had horrible experiences getting fitted for the tux from the big chains, so when it was my turn to get married I went with the advice of our wedding coordinator and went with Biltmore. I was very happy I did so. Dealing with only big chains in the past I never knew how a real tuxedo place should operate until I walked into Biltmore. I dealt primarily with Anthony who I believe is the owner, he demonstrated his vast experience in the industry buy just looking at me and pulling a shirt from the rack that fit perfectly without taking a measurement. I was impressed . My bride and I knew we wanted a traditional style tux but were unsure what version we wanted to go with, Anthony gave us quick history lesson on the tuxedo which we thought was very helpful and interesting and we went with a simple traditional tux he showed us. We were very pleased with the final result. They also worked well with my out of town groomsmen and took measurements online and I had no problems with any of my guys. They are very experienced and professional, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a tux for their big day.

Sent on 08/08/2014

Alicia · Married on 07/04/2014

Anthony is the best, so helpful! The men all looked AMAZING in their tuxes!!

Sent on 08/08/2014

Konstantine · Married on 06/28/2014

After making the decision to wear white tie, I found that most vendors not only could not provide, but thought I was referring to a white bow tie on a dinner jacket, or even a white jacket. After asking around, I was directed to the Biltmore, and found a beautiful formal wear shop conveniently located in Ridgewood. The large regal door outside revealed a charming sophisticated inside that was stuffed by knowledgeable and friendly experts.

Within minutes of walking in and while still wearing my coat, mind you this was in March, Andrew fired off a series of numbers. When he had me take off my coat for measurement, I was astonished that his numbers were exactly precise. Not only was he familiar with white tie dress attire, but he went over with me the exact specifics of every white tie dress item from top to bottom.

When it came time to fitting, my attire fit like a glove. Rather than try to talk me out of white tie, as every other shop had till that point, Biltmore Tuxedos provided me with what I had requested without hesitation, and my guests continuously told me how incredible the cut and quality of my attire was for the duration of the wedding and thereafter.

Anyone who is serious about formal wear should take a trip to Ridgewood and stop in at Biltmore Tuxedo.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Simone · Married on 06/15/2014

I could not be more happy with the overall experience with Biltmore! They were fabulous, patient, and attentive. My brother was able to get leave from the Navy last minute, not only did they get him a matching tuxedo, but went out of their way to rush it in for him! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Very helpful and flexible! It was great being able to have the groomsmen from out of town send in the measurements via website. This helped a lot since many of them were from out of town.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • User4196690 · 2+ years ago

Tuxedos were perfect. Biltmore really took care of us. Rich and Anthony are great!

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

Anthony was amazing! We had a destination wedding and he went above and beyond to make sure that all of our tuxedos for the groomsman and groom were packed perfectly and sent to Florida for us. He took care of us like we were family!

Timothy · Married on 04/12/2014

The staff was nothing but helpful and pleasant during fitting, pickup, and ultimately during drop off process. Unfortunately, my vest was somehow lost. My best man was returning my tuxedo for me and the staff instructed him to have me call the shop AFTER my two week honeymoon. The thoughtfulness to ensure I was not interrupted was greatly appreciated. Unfortunately I couldn't find the vest. I called and was only charged the additional amount over the deposit and the staff person told me to call them back immediately in the event that I find it and they will refund the remaining charges.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Kevin · Married on 03/29/2014

Then people were great def go there again for any future events!!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Jesse · Married on 03/22/2014

They were on top of all the details. Very professional and flexible as my situation required some out of the box solutions. 5 stars!

Sent on 04/10/2014