144 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

Customization (6)
Ring Bearers (5)
Jewelry (3)
144 Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

Anthony and the rest of the staff at Biltmore were great. Made it real easy to find the right tuxes for me and my groomsmen. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jarrett, 7/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

great job with no issues. very satisfied

Profile Picture john, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore did a great job of providing tuxes for our wedding. The shop is conveniently located in downtown Ridgewood. They’re very professional and knowledgeable about trends and provided great recommendations. They made it very easy for our out of towners to send in their measurements. A few of our groomsman had to have some adjustments made when they went to pick up their tuxes but overall it was a quick process and everyone looked sharp! Pricing is average and everything was good quality.

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Tuxedo Rentals, Alterations, Rentals

We had a wonderful experience. Will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Biltmore for the tuxedos for our wedding party was a wonderful experience. They listened to our ideas and helped us bring our vision to life. The selection of tuxes to rent is above and beyond any other store we visited. The staff was attentive and provided extremely helpful opinions. When we received the tuxedos they were in fabulous condition and fit beautifully. The process was smooth and easy from start to finish. We could not be happier with the quality and service we received. Definitely the best around.

Profile Picture Hana , 4/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Place was amazing. Great family operated place. Easy to work with, made everything to a tee and fit everyone exactly as we wanted and measured!. I would recommend trying the tuxedo on before taking it that final day ofcourse! Can’t say I was disappointed

Family has used them for three weddings now.

Profile Picture C, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals

Anthony and Biltmore were fantastic! Thank you for helping me pick out the tuxedo rental and the tie that I purchased. You guys were great, and Anthony was tremendous!

Profile Picture chris, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Bitlmore tuxedos is the place to go for your wedding needs. Professional calm and walk you through each step of the process. Highly recommend them. They will not let you down. You feel great with your wedding in their hands. Trust me.

Profile Picture Sal, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I've used Biltmore more many years for special events, proms, as well as other peoples weddings I've been in!! They are professional, helpful, courteous, and very knowledgeable when it comes to outfitting an individual for a special day. I would reccomend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Robert, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great guys great tuxedos and suits and great service. What more could you ask for. Thanks guys..........

Profile Picture Christopher, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have used Biltmore tuxedos for over a decade. They have always delivered! They have an amazing staff, quality recommendations, and all around superior service. I honestly wouldn’t go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Steven , 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

You guys were great from start to finish. We had gone to a couple of other store and just didnt find what we wanted plus we felt as if the staff was just trying to make a sale. The staff at Biltmore made us feel comfortable about the whole process amd my guys looked great. I Could not have asked for more, i would highly recommended you to anyone.

Profile Picture Brett, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent! Friendly! Accommodating! If anyone is looking for quality service with quality tuxedos for any big events, this is the place to go. They really helped me find the look I wanted for my wedding and I couldn’t have asked for more. Go give them your business!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews

Very accommodating to me and all 10 of my groomsmen

Profile Picture Chris, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Biltmore because they were on the recommended vendor list given to me by my venue. The Biltmore staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and responsive. The quality of the tuxes were fair, but the sewing quality was extremely poor (hems fell out on several individuals and one of the two main jacket buttons fell off two different jackets) Luckily our venue fixed them for us. Also, one of my groomsmen received a completely different Tux Jacket (discovered too late to go back to get the correct one). We made due.

(12/14/17 Edit: Anthony reached out to me and refunded the cost of the rental. My wife and I greatly appreciate it. I wish all business owners were like him.)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Matthew, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Biltmore because I remembered going there as a kid. Its difficult to find a one-stop shop and I'm very exact in what I want. I enjoyed dealing specifically with Anthony. I had him custom order a specific shirt, vest and tie to accommodate my morning suit for my wedding. For my engagement photos, he had an elegant purple and black jacket which went fabulously with our motif.

Photo for Biltmore Tuxedos Review - Engagement photo
Profile Picture Edward, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Biltmore Tuxedos and would recommend their services without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kacy-Ann, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Biltmore is the place to go! Selection is great, service is event better and the price point is spot on. They’re true professionals. We had 11 guys and 2 kids fitted and there was not one issue with anything / anyone. Biltmore is first class all the way.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore Tuxedos overall was amazing! From the service to the selection of tuxedos, there is really no better place to go. They made it really convenient to get all the sizes in for all of my groomsmen, who were located all throughout the country. Lastly, everyone commented what a unique tuxedos we had and Biltmore was one of the only places that had navy blue with a black trim. I would highly recommend Biltmore to any groom.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These guys were great to deal with! They were patient with my fiancé and I as we tried on a few different options and found exactly what we wanted. All of my groomsmen we’re talking about what great quality the tuxedoes were. I would highly recommend this store for any tuxedo needs!

Profile Picture Eddie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service. Excellent selection. Amazing tailoring. Tuxedos fit perfectly and they made wedding day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore does it right! from the moment we walked in, they made the entire process easy and seemless. The selection was everything you need for any style wedding.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/23/17, 1 Review

It was great. The fit was amazing. U

Profile Picture JOSEPH, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service plus their tux's are sharp. Anthony even took the time to show me how to my bow tie

Profile Picture Michael, 9/1/17, 1 Review