130 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

Customization (6)
Ring Bearers (4)
Jewelry (3)
130 Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

You guys were great from start to finish. We had gone to a couple of other store and just didnt find what we wanted plus we felt as if the staff was just trying to make a sale. The staff at Biltmore made us feel comfortable about the whole process amd my guys looked great. I Could not have asked for more, i would highly recommended you to anyone.

Profile Picture Brett, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent! Friendly! Accommodating! If anyone is looking for quality service with quality tuxedos for any big events, this is the place to go. They really helped me find the look I wanted for my wedding and I couldn’t have asked for more. Go give them your business!

Profile Picture Robert, 11/19/17, 2 Reviews

Very accommodating to me and all 10 of my groomsmen

Profile Picture Chris, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I used Biltmore because they were on the recommended vendor list given to me by my venue. The Biltmore staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and responsive. The quality of the tuxes were fair, but the sewing quality was extremely poor (hems fell out on several individuals and one of the two main jacket buttons fell off two different jackets) Luckily our venue fixed them for us. Also, one of my groomsmen received a completely different Tux Jacket (discovered too late to go back to get the correct one). We made due.

(12/14/17 Edit: Anthony reached out to me and refunded the cost of the rental. My wife and I greatly appreciate it. I wish all business owners were like him.)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Matthew, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to Biltmore because I remembered going there as a kid. Its difficult to find a one-stop shop and I'm very exact in what I want. I enjoyed dealing specifically with Anthony. I had him custom order a specific shirt, vest and tie to accommodate my morning suit for my wedding. For my engagement photos, he had an elegant purple and black jacket which went fabulously with our motif.

Photo for Biltmore Tuxedos Review - Engagement photo
Profile Picture Edward, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience with Biltmore Tuxedos and would recommend their services without hesitation.

Profile Picture Kacy-Ann, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Biltmore is the place to go! Selection is great, service is event better and the price point is spot on. They’re true professionals. We had 11 guys and 2 kids fitted and there was not one issue with anything / anyone. Biltmore is first class all the way.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore Tuxedos overall was amazing! From the service to the selection of tuxedos, there is really no better place to go. They made it really convenient to get all the sizes in for all of my groomsmen, who were located all throughout the country. Lastly, everyone commented what a unique tuxedos we had and Biltmore was one of the only places that had navy blue with a black trim. I would highly recommend Biltmore to any groom.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

These guys were great to deal with! They were patient with my fiancé and I as we tried on a few different options and found exactly what we wanted. All of my groomsmen we’re talking about what great quality the tuxedoes were. I would highly recommend this store for any tuxedo needs!

Profile Picture Eddie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service. Excellent selection. Amazing tailoring. Tuxedos fit perfectly and they made wedding day that much more memorable.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore does it right! from the moment we walked in, they made the entire process easy and seemless. The selection was everything you need for any style wedding.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/23/17, 1 Review

It was great. The fit was amazing. U

Profile Picture JOSEPH, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excellent customer service plus their tux's are sharp. Anthony even took the time to show me how to my bow tie

Profile Picture Michael, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

From the beginning to the end of the process, Biltmore made tux rental an easy process. They were willing to go with whatever we wanted yet still made suggestions which helped us choose the right tuxes for us. They outfitted over 10 people for our wedding and there was not a single issue with any one of the tuxes. Submitting the meaaurements online made it easy for my groomsmen coming from far away. They bring a personal touch, too - when I called months after about a suggestion their sales rep had made about a boutonniere which would work well with the lapel we chose, he not only remembered the specific conversation, but remembered it quickly! This attention to detail showed throughout the process. This is great place with which to work for your event!

Profile Picture B, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The experience with Biltmore Tuxedos was a wonderful one, Because Anthony and hiz staff we're very intentive to me and my wife. If anyone need a great suit please don't hestitate to visit Anthony and his staff.

Photo for Biltmore Tuxedos Review - Anthony and his staff was great along with a variety of Tux
Profile Picture Frederick, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations, Rentals, Groom, Groomsmen

Biltmore tuxedos offered beautiful tux's for my husbands groomsmen. They all looked great and were tailored perfectly . Highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very happy with the entire process. The groomsmen looked great and there were no issues whatsoever with the suits. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Jared, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great tuxedos they look custom made

Profile Picture Dan, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Excelllent service and a excelllent staff Anthony and Rich could not have been more helpful. I have been a customer of Biltmore Tuxedo for over 20 years and they have serviced many events for my family including weddings graduations and formal events. One cannot find a better family owned and run business then Biltmore.

Profile Picture Michael , 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The service was amazing. Everyone time we went there, whoever was working gave us the best service and made the tux rental process so easy. They gave great style advice and helped to make my husband and all the guys look so handsome on our wedding day. Everything fit perfectly!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Went to Biltmore for my wedding. Tuxedos fit exceptionally well, my groomsmen and I were completely satisfied. Would recommend to any man getting married or going to a prom!! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Jason, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Biltmore was the best! I would definetly go in there and pick out what you like!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Biltmore Tuxedo was a pleasure to deal with. They really knew their business and helped me pick out exactly what I wanted for my special day. I felt very comfortable trusting them to make sure everything looked great on the day of. Both fathers also rented tuxedos as well and loved the way they looked. It was great to deal with a vendor who was professional and knowledgeable in their business.

Profile Picture R, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was highly satisfied as a groomsman nearly a decade ago. Now as a groom I easily chose to use Biltmore Tuxedos in Ridgewood NJ. The brand of tuxedo offered changed over the years but still the same caliber of fashion. My friend works in the wedding business and used Biltmore which speaks volume.

My first stop was Mens Wearhouse which had little options of jackets to try on and I did not personally like the look of the tuxedos offered. As soon as I tried on the first tuxedo jacket at Biltmore, I knew I was using them. My wedding party looked great. They carry the best and I will recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture User7487314, 1+ year ago, 1 Review