Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment Reviews

Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 1
Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 2
Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 3

Bridget Fox · Married on 11/03/2018

A night we won’t forget!

We used Billy J for our DJ, green screen, lighting and videographer. We were very impressed with the timeliness in answers to our questions and flexibility. We planned our wedding in Northeast Ohio all the way from Chicago and they made the process easy and stress free. Billy even met us at the venue the day before the wedding so we could finalize the lighting we wanted. I was so relaxed on our wedding day knowing everything was just how I had imagined it. He kept our guests dancing and the party going all night. We were overjoyed to have Billy himself DJ our wedding. The lighting and backdrop for our head table was georgeous, and the green screen was a huge hit. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Billy’s team is to thank. Being the first of our friends to wed, I know we will be seeing Billy again soon!

Anna · Married on 11/02/2018

Billy Brought the Party!

Billy and Kim were so helpful and responsive through the entire process. We had a few last minute changes and they were more than willing to accommodate us. As for the actual wedding day, Billy provided the music for both the ceremony and reception. He played everything I asked and kept the party going! I love his charm and how he interacted with our guests. Best time ever!

Chloe · Married on 10/06/2018

Easy to work with

They were easy to work with. A couple of weeks before the wedding they meet with you to go through itinerary to answer questions and make sure it's set how you want it. Responded quickly to emails. We had Richard as our DJ and he was excellent. Made the whole night smooth and corresponded with the father of the bride to incorporate some things into his speech.

Desiree · Married on 09/15/2018

Billy J was great to work with from start to finish! Not only did he provide the music for our reception but also a string quartet for the ceremony that guests could not stop talking about! A green screen for guests to take fun pictures in front of. There were people using the green screen all night long. He also provided amazing lighting for our ballroom. Guests are still telling us how great everything looked. We also used his videographer which worked very well with our photographer. Billy had people up and dancing through our very last song of the night! I cant say enough about how easy he made our wedding night by taking care of so many of the details for us!

Natalie · Married on 09/08/2018

Total crowd pleaser! Professional and engaging during the event. Had all of our music and met every decor need! Excellent insight, advice, and day-of facilitation. Very responsive throughout the planning process. True joy to work with!

Samantha · Married on 08/04/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better Dj for our wedding. He really brought our wedding to life. Not only did he take care of the music but he coordinated our wedding and made it well organized. He was the perfect finishing touch to our wedding and I can't thank him enough! Awesome guy!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment's reply:

Sam and Brett, Thanks so much for the kind words. I truly enjoyed working with you both. Congrats again, Billy J

Julie Anne · Married on 12/09/2017

I cannot say enough amazing and wonderful things about Billy J entertainment. All of our guests raved about the pure fun and enjoyment they had at our wedding and it was all due to the great entertainment and hosting! No one wanted to go home and wanted to keep dancing the night away. I HIGHLY recommend Billy J and his team!

• Kory & Laura

Laura · Married on 09/30/2017

Billy DJ'd our wedding on 9/30/17, and we were so happy we chose them! Billy was familiar with our venue and the owner so we had no worries about how he needed to set up the equipment. We also rented the backdrop and lighting from them for the reception and it was stunning. Billy was very responsive to our taste in music, and we were very impressed at how he read the crowd. Everyone danced for hours and had a great time! I would highly recommend Billy J for any event!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 4
    Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 5
    Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment 6

Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment's reply:

Laura and Kory Thanks so much for the great review, we really enjoyed being part of your wedding day.

Mackenzie · Married on 09/15/2017

Billy and his son did such a wonderful job at my wedding. I highly recommend Billy. He did an amazing job keeping my day running perfectly and made so many great suggestions. You can't go wrong with having Billy DJ your wedding!

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

They were outstanding for our class reunion. They helped us in every way, and they listened to what we wanted. They are very experienced.

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Billy J was awesome to have as our DJ! He is funny, charismatic and kept the party going all night! He has a great sense of humor and interacted with our guests all night! I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding day!

Erin · Married on 07/15/2017

Billy J did an amazing job at our wedding. We were one of the first weddings to be held at a new venue and he went out to the venue in advance and tested the sound system prior to our wedding to make sure there were no issues the day of. The reception ran smoothly and most importantly, Billy J had the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Everyone from my grandparents to younger cousins were out dancing, he played music for everyone. We had such a great time and would definitely recommend Billy J again!

Susie Special Events · Married on 06/24/2017

Working with Billy J has been easy. I appreciate his attention to detail and then flexibility as plans change during an event.

jen · Married on 06/24/2017

Billy was the best DJ...He kept the energy going and really read the crowd, but didn't overwhelm the event...it was the right balance for our wedding!
    Thanks Billy and Kim!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

We loved working with Billy J and his team! Wonderful people who truly care about your special day! Thanks again Billy J!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment's reply:

Brittany and Brent, Thank you both. Congrats again. We truly enjoyed working with your and being part of your big day. Best to you both

todd · Married on 06/17/2017

We had Billy Jr, he was amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept everything running smoothly, we literally broke the dance floor.

Phillip · Married on 05/27/2017

Billy Jr was our DJ and he did a great job, and was very accommodating to some very special requests that we had. Thanks so much!

Donald · Married on 01/01/2017

Hire Him. Billy simply covers all the bases. From start to finish, he "owned it". For him it was not about just showing up and being professional. Yes that all he does very well. But for him it was about much more. It was about setting the highest bar possible. He's refused to be satisfied unless we were HAPPY.

The Wedding ceremony was just the icing on the cake. To us the planning and preparation was every bit as important. And he not only handled it all. He handled it all with grace and class. The man truly loves and is passionate about what he does. No detail was overlooked. He took charge, co-ordinating operations with the venue, officiant, photopgrapher, florist, musicians. We just relaxed, enjoyed our guests and celebrated. Thanks Billy for the fun ride and a day to never forget.

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

No worries--book Billy J! Billy himself is very personable and detail oriented, and knows his business (great quality equipment including speakers and light tree for our dance floor). Kim kept is "in the loop" during the process of selecting appropriate music for our wedding reception. Billy J himself was our DJ, and worked in our unique touches from a more unusual entrance song to a special father/daughter dance surprise. Dinner was a bit delayed and he alerted us so the photographers would not miss out on any "important shots" before their time contract expired. The green screen (with 4 images for guests to choose from) was a definite hit and so worth splurging on. Thank you for our great party!

Jena · Married on 10/22/2016

Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in the greater Cleveland area who is getting married! We used Billy J as a DJ, and hired the company for limo service and lights. We had the most polite limo driver, and the limo was huge! Billy was our DJ - he was very energetic, made us laugh, and kept the dance floor busy all night long (while playing our music and taking requests). He was very honest and made recommendations for us for both music and lighting, as we have never been through this before, and were very naive about the process. He even drove out to our wedding venue just a few days before our special day to reassure us of the kind lights that we would need. We felt very comfortable with him, and if an event arises we would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Linda · Married on 10/07/2016

Kim was very helpful. She was available and willing to answer all our questions. Billy was very friendly. He and Kim helped to make our daughter and son in laws wedding a day to remember. Billy recommended our outside ceremony site and knew how to set up the sound and music perfectly. Everything went smoothly. The green screen was a big hit for our guests. They loved taking the pictures and having picture frames to take them home in. The bride and groom enjoyed having the memory book with a copy of all the pictures that had been taken at the green screen. It was an investment that was worth every penny!

Kendra · Married on 09/24/2016

Billy J was incredible! From the time my husband and I walked through the door of his office we knew we would book with him! They communicate so well and made our wedding day perfect!

Bethany · Married on 09/03/2016

You should book Billy "J" Entertainment. They know their stuff! I went into wedding planning, not really knowing where to start. I was about half way through planning when I met with Billy. He's great to talk to. I had a great time with him every time we met. He took a lot of time to help me figure out my big day. He was honest when he told me what I'd need and what I wouldn't. We eventually devised a strict game plan, so there wouldn't be any mistakes on wedding day. I booked a venue where I had to bring in EVERYTHING myself. (Great venue though, I couldn't resist.) Billy was my DJ (for the ceremony and reception), he set up all my lighting, my piping and drapes, my photographer, my (2) videographers, my limo bus for my husband and I, plus the wedding party, and my shuttles, to and from the hotel, for guests. Everything went so smoothly, I couldn't be any happier that I went with this company and Billy. My wedding was stunning, down to every last detail. During the wedding, Billy could really tell what the guests needed, and when. He was very careful to keep things on time and told my husband and I where to go and what to do and when. I never had to pay attention to any of that, so I just got to have so much fun. I trusted him and he took great care! I most definitely recommend!

Kelly · Married on 07/29/2016

Billy J was an amazing edition to our wedding. They were all very easy to communicate with when it came to our specific wants for the day of the wedding. Our DJ for the day was William who did an awesome job with every part and detail of the wedding. He played all the songs that we wanted him to at all the right times. He was VERY good and keeping a lot of guests on the dance floor. He played new and popular older songs that our guests loved. We received many compliments from family and friends on the DJ and said that it was the best they have seen at a wedding in a long time. Billy J and his family and caring, loving and compassionate individuals who work very hard to please their customers. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them. My husband and I would and will recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, enthusiastic and organized DJ for any event. Thank you Billy and William for the generosity and love you showed the Burdick family :)