Billings Depot Reviews

12 Reviews for Billings Depot

1 User photo

Billings Depot 1

Hannah · Married on 12/28/2016

Love the staff! Extremely friendly staff and very willing to work with me, even though I lived across country. Made everything very simple and easy and less stressful! The venue is beautiful with all the historic charm! While many couples have gotten married here it is easy to make it your own by adding some personal style and decorations. Love the Depot!!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2016

The venue was absolutely charming and Carolyn was a gem to work with. She is very knowledgeable and helped us so much. Think she is really an asset to the Depot. Would suggest it to anyone

Sent on 10/07/2017

Billings Depot's reply:

Thank you Kerry! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family!

Arika · Married on 09/17/2016

They were so easy to work with, friendly, and helpful!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Billings Depot's reply:

Arika, thank you so much for submitting your review about our historic Depot! We loved working with you as well. Thank you for being a part of why we always say we have the best jobs in the world! Congratulations!!

Dave · Married on 12/20/2013

Throughout my career as a DJ I have been in venues all over. I always enjoy the staff at the Billings Depot, they are always willing to help out anyway that they can. If you are looking for somewhere with some history to the building you will be very happy at the depot!

Sent on 01/07/2014

Breanna · Married on 03/09/2013

What can I say? The Billings Depot was the perfect location for my wedding. The Baggage room was the perfect room for a reception. What truly made it so great was the fact that I could decorate how I wanted. I'll never forget it.

Leyna · Married on 02/16/2013

Thank you Billings Depot for making my wedding truly memorable!

Darrel and Sheila · Married on 01/17/2013

I toured and visited many, many possible locations for my wedding. When I came to The Depot I knew I had found the place. The staff was amazing...super helpful and professional. I honestly couldn't be happier with my choice.

Sarabeth · Married on 03/07/2009

We loved having our wedding reception at the Depot. We had ours in the Passanger Station, which is smaller than the other side, but it is so beautiful!!! Wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 11/27/2009

Shelly · Married on 03/03/2013

My wedding was absolutely wonderful. It was exactly how I envisioned it. Thank you to the Depot for allowing me to create my fantasy wedding. My parents were totally thrilled with the historical value of the venue as well. Thank you!!!

Mariah · Married on 12/30/2017

Loved my day and how it turned out, only thing that was a negative was having to rent your own linens! I was looking at a similar place that did included linens, however only in black and white so although it was an extra cost it did allow for it to fit our theme and colors much better!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    Billings Depot 2

Courtney · Married on 04/11/2015

2.6
      3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0

Our wedding was April 11, 2015 and we booked The Depot back in October or 2013. When we first booked, we met with a gal who is willing to help us and was very responsive to our questions and concerns. I will say this, I believe The Depot prefers you to have Friday weddings as that day is cheaper and you get all day Thursday and Friday to be in there. For a Saturday bride you can only get in Friday if nothing is booked and you pay more. For my sake we were able to get in on Friday, but our linen order was wrong, and we had to go get them to continue decorating. During the last few months we had a meeting to walk through and make final table arrangements. When we went to that meeting, the staff didn't seem to know why we were there. Then a week later we received a phone call asking when were doing this. Also, the bar service was changed and we were never notified. We found out by calling the original bar service contact information when we signed, and were told they no longer contracted through them. A call to The Depot was met with "well the prices are cheaper for wine". My frustration was not being contacted that we had to seek out the information.

Sent on 04/17/2015