Bill Roop Photography Reviews

11 | Knoxville, TN

11 Reviews for Bill Roop Photography

Rachel Ridenour · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding photos

Bill and his wife were amazing to work with. Extremely pleased with our wedding photos, they really captured the event perfectly

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Jesi

Jesi · Married on 10/26/2018

Bill is amazing!! He is very friendly and makes this experience even more exciting than it already is. We hit it off immediately and I’m so excited for him to do our wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

LOVED working with Bill Roop. Excellent team and beautiful photographs. His wife even helped bustle my dress to let my mom and bridesmaids enjoy the party :)

Sent on 05/31/2018

Logan · Married on 06/04/2016

Words cannot describe how thankful we are to Bill and his wife Sherry for capturing our wedding day for us. The weather was not favorable. but Bill was a trooper and followed us around while Sherry held an umbrella and made sure that we got some great shots. He was with us from the beginning of the day during hair and make-up until we left the venue. He listened to everything we wanted and was more than flexible on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/03/2016

I could go on and on about Bill! Such a joy to work with. A great guy and an even better photographer. Our photos are breathtaking. I honestly couldn't have asked for anyone better to work with.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Bill was absolutely amazing!!!! We eloped out of state and he was our saving grace!! Not only were his photographs amazing but he helped us with finding location and securing hair and makeup girls!! He was so relaxed and easy to work with!!

Sent on 06/05/2015

This photographer is amazing! I wouldn't hire anyone else.

Sent on 07/07/2015

linda · Married on 03/14/2015

Bill Roop did a great job not only with taking great photos, but with keeping the event relaxed and fun. He was honestly as excited about the day as the rest of the family. He was all about being with the wedding party from start to finish. We've got great photos of the girls getting hair and makeup and the guys putting out the outdoor props. Oh, almost forgot the engagement photos....so sweet.
    Bill is professional and gets the shots you dream of; but he'll also quickly become like one of the family and does whatever is needed to make sure the photos are stressless.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/14/2015

Bill is amazing! He took our wedding and engagement photos. They are amazing! Not only is he extremely easy to get along with but he also takes in credible photos. He is able to relax you and makes sure you don't look stiff or strained in your photos. He also is extremely professional. I recommend him for anything in Knoxville! If he lived close enough to Memphis I would be using him for all photography needs. Seriously book Bill he's amazing and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/09/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

I had a great experience and the photography was the least stressful part. They came to my rehearsal so they would know what was going on the next day and all this was after he had been out of the country. I had such a great time with him, his wife and his daughter the day of my wedding! I can't wait to use him again!!

Sent on 09/03/2014

Abbey · Married on 05/18/2014

Talk about a wonderful experience. That would be my photographer. Not only was he my photographer, but he built a relationship with me as if he were my second father. He is becoming bigger and better known, but I know we will always have a relationship as friends. He did our pictures in the rain and they were the BEST pictures I've literally ever seen. Our wedding pictures barely topped them, but every photo he takes is amazing! He loves what he does and it shows!!

Sent on 06/16/2014