103 Reviews for Bill Mortley Photography

Trash The Dress (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)
81 Bill Mortley Photography Reviews

Our kids surprised us with a photo session with Bill while on vacation in Marigot Bay. Bill was on time, so professional, creative with his photo options. We were trying to get sunset pictures. Bill knew how to time the shots so we got the best photos in the best light and the pictures came out amazing! So amazing we can't decide which ones to frame! He was excellent and a delight to work with too!

Profile Picture Jill, 1/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Mortley photography service is exceptional and is a cut above the rest. He was on time for our ceremony,courteous and professional. He was very patient and receptive to any request that we had and processed our photos in a very timely fashion .I will definitely recommend him and look forward to soliciting his services in the future.

Profile Picture Betty, 12/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had the most amazing shoot i swear Bill is the most patient photographer i have worked with i was extremely satisfied with the finished product...Thanks a lot Bill we will definitely shoot again

Profile Picture Jerzel, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It is said "all that a man has in this world are his name and his word." Bill Mortley put his name on his product. That alone speaks volume. The quality of his work and his level of professionalism reflects the value he has placed in his name - not only as a brand but as a man of his word.
It is rare to see a service provider place more interest in an event than the owner of said event. When you would down play a particular shot, Bill will behave as if that would be the most important and he would find a way to execute.
Morals, Value, Patience, Professionalism and most importantly Quality & Satisfaction is what goes into Bill Mortley's Photography.
This goes out to Bill. "No amount of advertising can compare with honest words from your customers. Continue in the path you have created and you will flourish."
Blessings

Profile Picture Cam, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew Bill was going to be the one to do my wedding after I saw his work for my friend. Bill sure did not disappoint.

Profile Picture Josan, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill Mortley captured every aspect and detail of our special day. Very professional and kind. Thanks Bill for capturing memories that last a lifetime

Profile Picture Jernell, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Bill on my searches online. I liked how good he was at communicating and arranging to take photos for us on our tenth anniversary trip in St Lucia. He is very knowledgeable and such good company.

Bill arrived on time at our hotel and we liked him instantly. He is east talk to and did a fantastic job telling us about St Lucia and showing us around whilst we took photos. We appreciated the time we spent with him whilst in St Lucia.

My husband hates taking photos usually, but with Bill, he was the perfect model! He enjoyed Bills company and both felt very relaxed. Bill took photos of us on two occasions. We have such beautiful shots, with good memories to last a lifetime. Good value for money, a great photographer with many years of experience, who knows St Lucia very well.

You will not be disappointed with Bill. Thank you for a great time overall. Our photos are stunning and everyone who has seen says we look like models!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

21 years ago Bill was our choice of photographer for our wedding which was held on July 7 1996. He was professional, prompt, courteous and very responsive to our needs. 21 years later when I needed a photographer on whose standard and quality of work I could depend on, I went back to Bill. His quality of work, customer service and professionalism has not deteriorated over the years. I was out of the island and only saw Bill the day of the event which was held on August 13, 2017. He had everthing so arranged that it made for a stress free photo session. Thank you Bill.

Profile Picture Philona, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Words can't express how happy we chose Bill Mortley Photography for our wedding pictures. The pictures he took of our wedding are truly amazing. Bill processed our pictures the same day and created a wedding album. I was not expecting a wedding album which made me cry even more when I saw it. I can't say enough about Bill's professionalism and attention to detail. If you are looking for a professional photographer that truly loves taking pictures, look no further Bill will definitely give you some amazing photos!

Profile Picture Charmaine, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Digital Files

Bill was an amazing photographer for our destination wedding. Even though we did not meet him before the day of the ceremony, it was completely stress-free. He was accommodating to the travel between our villa and the estate the men were getting ready at. He brought great ideas in terms of shots for posing both before and after the ceremony. The shots he took were phenomenal, i couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for everything Bill, it was truly a pleasure!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mr. Mortley is truly gifted and gives you value for your money. I had a shoot with him and I must say he is quite patient and open to all ideas presented to him. He is very professional and makes the extra effort to ensure that he captures the memories that will help you remember everything for a lifetime. He is very responsive and is full of ideas. Best photographer I have ever hired and I must say I will continue to use his services for any event that I have as I am really satisfied with his work.

Profile Picture Desiree, 2/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On our wedding day, Bill showed up about 2 hours early and got to work photographing the “details”.  He was very pleasant to work with and he worked incredibly hard!  I wanted many photos around the resort property and Bill did what he could to accommodate every request I made.  He is a true professional and great at what he does!!  Many of our guests were blown away with his work and even commented that they have never seen a photographer work so hard!!

Two days after our wedding we were to make a selection of the images so that he could design an album for us. The pictures were simply beautiful. He captured some really good expressions and exceeded our expectations. They turned out fantastic!!  There are so many wonderful shots, it was difficult to choose which ones were my favorite!!  I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in St Lucia!!

Profile Picture Janice, 2/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill Mortley Photography…all pros, no cons. My husband and I got married at Sandals Grande, St Lucia in February 2017 and I truly can’t say enough good things about our experience with Bill Mortley. First Bill is not allowed to shoot the ceremonies at Sandals, but we hired him to take us around the island to shoot our formals which turned out to be a great idea. He was so accommodating and easy to work with and it all worked out perfectly. I was very impressed by his professionalism and attention to detail. He did an outstanding job with our wedding photography and we are both still in “awe” of just how great all our photos turned out. He was personable, fun, and very professional to work with. We also were very pleased with the photography package we purchased and loved receiving the album he designed for us. Our images are stored on his site and are available for viewing, sharing and downloading anytime we need to. I would highly recommend Bill Mortley for any wedding, honeymoon couples or families out there looking for a photographer – great guy, great service, and outstanding photography!”

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

(10 Stars) Bill Mortley Photography – (I wish it was possible to actually rate his services that way on this site.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the person Bill Mortley! He was such an amazing person and photographer that I am not embarrassed to keep shouting his praises here! He was truly amazing! I booked him before I was ever aware that the resort had a policy of no outside photographers. He accepts the bookings because the weddings are held on the beach which does not belong to the Resort so while they may not be pleased that they are losing revenue, they really cannot stop him from shooting the ceremony. I almost panicked when it became clear to me that he would not be allowed on the premises. When I found out about it he calmed me down from a small meltdown. He offered to do whatever he could to help and even offered to refund me the deposit to avoid conflict. I am so glad that I stuck with him. He was incredibly professional, flexible, economical accommodating and the quality of his pictures were amazing! We shot the ceremony on the beach and drove us to Pigeon Point to shoot the formals. We stopped all along the way at some beautiful site or another to take pics. Well little did I know there was a photography fee to be paid at Pigeon Point but Bill paid for it because he thought we had been through so much already. The next day he picked us up and not only gave us a tour of the island he took more amazing pictures as well as did a free trash the dress shoot! Two days later he brought us a slideshow of all the images as well as a DVD of over 500 images. He would not take any money from us because he claimed that we had been through so much. He then took us around St. Lucia again and showed us more amazing places. He was the nicest, most friendly, amazing person I have had the pleasure of meeting. Beyond that the quality of his work was insanely good! I would highly recommend any St. Lucian bride to seriously consider using Bill Mortley for their wedding or honeymoon.

Profile Picture Angelica, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill did an excellent job! Rates were within our budget. Even with an injury he managed to capture our special moments. He picked us up at our hotel and spent almost two hours doing the shoot. He even took us to Anse La Raye two days after and captured some unique shots. And the day after that as well at Jade's. Awesome Photographer, Awesome Photography. Thank you Bill :)

Profile Picture Charlene , 1/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I researched and contacted multiple photographers in St Lucia. However after reading reviews and looking at Bill’s work we decided to go with him and can't be any happier. So easy to work with, so professional and the end result - stunning pictures! First of all, great communication start to end. We asked Bill about the time of the ceremony and he suggested a time frame that would be the ideal for light for our location at the Resort. Despite our smaller wedding party, he arrived with lots of equipment. We felt we were in good hands right then. Throughout the ceremony he remained in the background squeezing off shots so as not to intrude in the sanctity of the proceedings. We then took off to shoot the formals at different locations around the island. The delivery of the pictures was within the promised delivery time frame and pictures are absolutely gorgeous. ...”

Profile Picture Philippa, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill was fantastic in his service to us. Very accommodating with our budget and our needs. We contacted him and he willingly customized his package, offered us options that worked for us. Thank you Bill for your service! You captured the essence of our ceremony!

Profile Picture Denise, 10/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill was amazing. From the beginning, I was seriously impressed with his quick responses and communication. Once the day came to take our photos, I couldn't have asked for more. Bill took us to places that we wouldn't have seen on our own or with any tour and it was geniuely fun spending our day with him. 10/10 would hang with Bill again, and our photos were perfect! I couldn't be happier!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Don't think about it. He will never disappoint you and will give you the best value for your money. Every moment of your event will be captured and will create lasting memories.

Profile Picture User7171664, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill did an outstanding job with our vow renewal at Marigot Bay Beach Club. He was very professional, courteous, and unobtrusive during the event. He took so many great and creative photographs that it was difficult to pick our favorites!
We highly recommend Bill Mortley for any event.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. We cannot rate Bill any higher. Bill was absolutely fantastic. We are so glad he was recommended to us, and lucky he was available for our wedding day. We were so excited to have a local photographer shoot our wedding in St. Lucia! His style is exactly what we were looking for-beautifully crafted, artistically awesome photos. Bill beautifully captured the essence of our perfect day and his photography will tell our story for ever more! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture rosalinda, 8/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill worked with us despite our non traditional style. This wedding was "planned and coordinated" by my husband who is a native of St Lucia. I am American and I let him take care of all the details except our attire and the photographer. We looked great and the photographers were phenomenal. I can't believe how great he dos and for the cost. I would recommend him over and over again. Thanks Bill for capturing our moments on our special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Trinity , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill Mortley was an absolute pleasure to work with. When my husband and i decided that we wanted to have our wedding we knew that planning a wedding from thousands of miles away would have it's challenges. We had looked into many photographers when someone recommended
Mr. Mortley. From initial contact i was impressed with Bill. His professionalism, and his quick responses to my emails was a great relief. On the big day, he was on time, patient, flexible and every bit professional. His passion for what he does reflects in the quality of his work because our pictures were AMAZING!!!! To top it off, his prices are very reasonable. We got amazing, top quality work for a very affordable price!!!! I would recommend his services to anyone. You cannot go wrong. Thank you Bill for the amazing pictures and the beautiful album! You gave us some beautiful memories.
Nadia

Profile Picture Nadia, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill is the best photographer. My photos were amazing. My husband and I are very happy with everything. Our wedding guest commented on how professional he was. Beach shots was good even if there was not a sunset due to the rain but the reflection of us in the water puddle is incredible. He has an eye for detail. Would like to say the biggest thank you.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bill was great with our family of 7! We were on vacation in St. Lucia and wanted our pictures made. Or session only took half an hour, but the pictures were incredible! I’m so thankful to have these memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Amy, 6/18/16, 1 Review