Bill Mortley Photography Reviews

108 Reviews for Bill Mortley Photography

108 Bill Mortley Photography Reviews

Suzie Lesfloris · Married on 10/01/2018

Outstanding Photography Service

Bill recommended a wedding Coordinator named Marilyn who organized our wedding for us.Wedding Wire recommeded him highly so we took the plunge and booked him. His prices are very reasonable and he delivers! Bill does all he can for you. He never gets tired and comes up with some delightful poses and locations. Suzie and I enjoyed everything he did for us. Our pictures are lovely and the album de designed for us is just remarkabe! Thank you Bill. We will visit St Lucia again in the not too distant future and will be sure to look you up when we return. Best...Suzie & Leo

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

You were a very nice couple and I wish you the best life has to offer. You made me comfortable and relaxed and thereby it was easy to do the best I could for you. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to be of service to you.

Mary Cortez · Married on 09/19/2018

Great Work!

Bill, WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL!!! They are breathtaking! I almost cried. Thank you so much!!! You did an AMAZING job … You are so talented. Thank you again for EVERYTHING!!! Can’t stop looking at them!!! We are extremely happy with the results and happy that you were our photographer!!!

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

Mary...I am so happy that you are satisfied with the work I did for you. As you remember the conditions were not the best but I did the best I could. All the best to you and yours!

Gabor · Married on 08/04/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Bill during our trip to St. Lucia. We had hired him to take pictures of us and document our vows/wedding. He was very accommodating and punctual. Our original plan was to spend the day going to different locations and taking photos. He arrived well before our agreed time which was great. We spent the morning going to a few locations. Bill really knows the area and we got some great shots without having to deal with a bunch of tourists. The sky was somewhat overcast, but hey, what can you do about that? Well, Bill offered to come back a 2nd day to take more shots with better weather. He didn't ask for any extra money. He basically said, "I want you guys to have really nice pictures."

Two days later we were out again with Bill and he took us to a secluded beach, waterfall, local town, and a private house with an amazing view. This was way above and beyond what we would expect from a photographer hired for a day.

My wife and I can't give a high enough recommendation. A 5-star rating does not do Bill justice as offering to take photos for a 2nd day is simply amazing. He is very talented and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/11/2018

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Gabor. Thank you.

Sarah · Married on 07/23/2018

Bill is a very kind man, who clearly has a passion for photography. He was so patient, professional and couldn't do enough for us. We couldn't recommend him enough! Absolutely amazing value for money! He will certainly not disappoint!
    He not only gave us all the time we needed during the wedding day but also took us out for another day to a variety of locations for the most beautiful shots.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

Sarah: I felt honored to be selected to document our wedding. Thank you for giving me the opportunity.

Jackie Onassis · Married on 06/01/2018

Satisfaction Guaranteed!

We had our wedding on the beach in Marigot Bay in April this year and hired Bill Mortley to be our photographer. We got some beautiful photos taken but also developed a friendship with Bill. He was so nice to us. Drove us all over the island to places we would never have gotten to see and experience. Bill is a really good and experienced wedding photographer, and also a very patriotic St Lucian. You get to learn quite a bit about the island as he works with you. We can recommend him to any couple getting married in St Lucia.

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie! You and Derrick made it so easy for me. It was a pleasure documenting your wedding!

Jill · Married on 01/10/2018

Our kids surprised us with a photo session with Bill while on vacation in Marigot Bay. Bill was on time, so professional, creative with his photo options. We were trying to get sunset pictures. Bill knew how to time the shots so we got the best photos in the best light and the pictures came out amazing! So amazing we can't decide which ones to frame! He was excellent and a delight to work with too!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

Jill...It is easy to do your best for people when they are nice and treat you well. I enjoyed our session and there was never too much to do for you.

Betty · Married on 12/25/2017

Mr. Mortley photography service is exceptional and is a cut above the rest. He was on time for our ceremony,courteous and professional. He was very patient and receptive to any request that we had and processed our photos in a very timely fashion .I will definitely recommend him and look forward to soliciting his services in the future.

Jerzel · event on: 12/02/2017

Bill is super easy to work with very flexible and patient he keeps his shoots professional but fun. I had an amazing time shooting and i very impressed with the finished product.....Thanks a million Bill

Jerzel · Married on 12/02/2017

I had the most amazing shoot i swear Bill is the most patient photographer i have worked with i was extremely satisfied with the finished product...Thanks a lot Bill we will definitely shoot again

Bill Mortley Photography 1

Jernell · Married on 09/09/2017

Bill Mortley captured every aspect and detail of our special day. Very professional and kind. Thanks Bill for capturing memories that last a lifetime

Veronica · Married on 08/25/2017

I found Bill on my searches online. I liked how good he was at communicating and arranging to take photos for us on our tenth anniversary trip in St Lucia. He is very knowledgeable and such good company.

Bill arrived on time at our hotel and we liked him instantly. He is east talk to and did a fantastic job telling us about St Lucia and showing us around whilst we took photos. We appreciated the time we spent with him whilst in St Lucia.

My husband hates taking photos usually, but with Bill, he was the perfect model! He enjoyed Bills company and both felt very relaxed. Bill took photos of us on two occasions. We have such beautiful shots, with good memories to last a lifetime. Good value for money, a great photographer with many years of experience, who knows St Lucia very well.

You will not be disappointed with Bill. Thank you for a great time overall. Our photos are stunning and everyone who has seen says we look like models!!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

I enjoyed the time spent with you. Thank you very much for the opportunity to be of service to you.

Philona · Married on 08/13/2017

21 years ago Bill was our choice of photographer for our wedding which was held on July 7 1996. He was professional, prompt, courteous and very responsive to our needs. 21 years later when I needed a photographer on whose standard and quality of work I could depend on, I went back to Bill. His quality of work, customer service and professionalism has not deteriorated over the years. I was out of the island and only saw Bill the day of the event which was held on August 13, 2017. He had everthing so arranged that it made for a stress free photo session. Thank you Bill.

Charmaine · Married on 07/17/2017

Words can't express how happy we chose Bill Mortley Photography for our wedding pictures. The pictures he took of our wedding are truly amazing. Bill processed our pictures the same day and created a wedding album. I was not expecting a wedding album which made me cry even more when I saw it. I can't say enough about Bill's professionalism and attention to detail. If you are looking for a professional photographer that truly loves taking pictures, look no further Bill will definitely give you some amazing photos!

Katie · Married on 04/13/2017

Bill was an amazing photographer for our destination wedding. Even though we did not meet him before the day of the ceremony, it was completely stress-free. He was accommodating to the travel between our villa and the estate the men were getting ready at. He brought great ideas in terms of shots for posing both before and after the ceremony. The shots he took were phenomenal, i couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks for everything Bill, it was truly a pleasure!

Desiree · Married on 02/10/2017

Mr. Mortley is truly gifted and gives you value for your money. I had a shoot with him and I must say he is quite patient and open to all ideas presented to him. He is very professional and makes the extra effort to ensure that he captures the memories that will help you remember everything for a lifetime. He is very responsive and is full of ideas. Best photographer I have ever hired and I must say I will continue to use his services for any event that I have as I am really satisfied with his work.

Janice · Married on 02/05/2017

On our wedding day, Bill showed up about 2 hours early and got to work photographing the “details”.  He was very pleasant to work with and he worked incredibly hard!  I wanted many photos around the resort property and Bill did what he could to accommodate every request I made.  He is a true professional and great at what he does!!  Many of our guests were blown away with his work and even commented that they have never seen a photographer work so hard!!

Two days after our wedding we were to make a selection of the images so that he could design an album for us. The pictures were simply beautiful. He captured some really good expressions and exceeded our expectations. They turned out fantastic!!  There are so many wonderful shots, it was difficult to choose which ones were my favorite!!  I would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer in St Lucia!!

Jennifer · Married on 02/01/2017

Bill Mortley Photography…all pros, no cons. My husband and I got married at Sandals Grande, St Lucia in February 2017 and I truly can’t say enough good things about our experience with Bill Mortley. First Bill is not allowed to shoot the ceremonies at Sandals, but we hired him to take us around the island to shoot our formals which turned out to be a great idea. He was so accommodating and easy to work with and it all worked out perfectly. I was very impressed by his professionalism and attention to detail. He did an outstanding job with our wedding photography and we are both still in “awe” of just how great all our photos turned out. He was personable, fun, and very professional to work with. We also were very pleased with the photography package we purchased and loved receiving the album he designed for us. Our images are stored on his site and are available for viewing, sharing and downloading anytime we need to. I would highly recommend Bill Mortley for any wedding, honeymoon couples or families out there looking for a photographer – great guy, great service, and outstanding photography!”

Angelica · Married on 01/28/2017

(10 Stars) Bill Mortley Photography – (I wish it was possible to actually rate his services that way on this site.
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the person Bill Mortley! He was such an amazing person and photographer that I am not embarrassed to keep shouting his praises here! He was truly amazing! I booked him before I was ever aware that the resort had a policy of no outside photographers. He accepts the bookings because the weddings are held on the beach which does not belong to the Resort so while they may not be pleased that they are losing revenue, they really cannot stop him from shooting the ceremony. I almost panicked when it became clear to me that he would not be allowed on the premises. When I found out about it he calmed me down from a small meltdown. He offered to do whatever he could to help and even offered to refund me the deposit to avoid conflict. I am so glad that I stuck with him. He was incredibly professional, flexible, economical accommodating and the quality of his pictures were amazing! We shot the ceremony on the beach and drove us to Pigeon Point to shoot the formals. We stopped all along the way at some beautiful site or another to take pics. Well little did I know there was a photography fee to be paid at Pigeon Point but Bill paid for it because he thought we had been through so much already. The next day he picked us up and not only gave us a tour of the island he took more amazing pictures as well as did a free trash the dress shoot! Two days later he brought us a slideshow of all the images as well as a DVD of over 500 images. He would not take any money from us because he claimed that we had been through so much. He then took us around St. Lucia again and showed us more amazing places. He was the nicest, most friendly, amazing person I have had the pleasure of meeting. Beyond that the quality of his work was insanely good! I would highly recommend any St. Lucian bride to seriously consider using Bill Mortley for their wedding or honeymoon.

Charlene · Married on 01/26/2017

Bill did an excellent job! Rates were within our budget. Even with an injury he managed to capture our special moments. He picked us up at our hotel and spent almost two hours doing the shoot. He even took us to Anse La Raye two days after and captured some unique shots. And the day after that as well at Jade's. Awesome Photographer, Awesome Photography. Thank you Bill :)

Philippa · Married on 01/14/2017

My wife and I researched and contacted multiple photographers in St Lucia. However after reading reviews and looking at Bill’s work we decided to go with him and can't be any happier. So easy to work with, so professional and the end result - stunning pictures! First of all, great communication start to end. We asked Bill about the time of the ceremony and he suggested a time frame that would be the ideal for light for our location at the Resort. Despite our smaller wedding party, he arrived with lots of equipment. We felt we were in good hands right then. Throughout the ceremony he remained in the background squeezing off shots so as not to intrude in the sanctity of the proceedings. We then took off to shoot the formals at different locations around the island. The delivery of the pictures was within the promised delivery time frame and pictures are absolutely gorgeous. ...”

Denise · Married on 10/03/2016

Bill was fantastic in his service to us. Very accommodating with our budget and our needs. We contacted him and he willingly customized his package, offered us options that worked for us. Thank you Bill for your service! You captured the essence of our ceremony!

Brittany · Married on 09/30/2016

Bill was amazing. From the beginning, I was seriously impressed with his quick responses and communication. Once the day came to take our photos, I couldn't have asked for more. Bill took us to places that we wouldn't have seen on our own or with any tour and it was geniuely fun spending our day with him. 10/10 would hang with Bill again, and our photos were perfect! I couldn't be happier!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Bill Mortley Photography's reply:

Thank you Brittany. It was my pleasure. I probably had more fun than you did.

Shem · Married on 08/25/2016

Don't think about it. He will never disappoint you and will give you the best value for your money. Every moment of your event will be captured and will create lasting memories.

Chris · Married on 08/17/2016

Bill did an outstanding job with our vow renewal at Marigot Bay Beach Club. He was very professional, courteous, and unobtrusive during the event. He took so many great and creative photographs that it was difficult to pick our favorites!
    We highly recommend Bill Mortley for any event.

rosalinda · Married on 08/15/2016

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. We cannot rate Bill any higher. Bill was absolutely fantastic. We are so glad he was recommended to us, and lucky he was available for our wedding day. We were so excited to have a local photographer shoot our wedding in St. Lucia! His style is exactly what we were looking for-beautifully crafted, artistically awesome photos. Bill beautifully captured the essence of our perfect day and his photography will tell our story for ever more! Thank you so much!!!!