Bill Marshall Reviews

Bill Marshall 6
Bill Marshall 7

Stacey Clark · Married on 09/13/2019

Best day ever!

Bill Marshall Photography was for sure our best vendor hiring decision! Despite being across the country during the wedding planning, we were able to keep in touch on the phone, FaceTime, and even met up once before the wedding. Bill was super friendly and professional. He checked in a few times before the big day, and made sure all the details were set. I went back and forth about a second photographer, and Bill had someone to use even when I changed my mind fairly last minute. Although it brought me piece of mind at the time, and Rich was a pleasure to have around, I really do feel Bill had it well under control and somehow he really was everywhere he needed to be without being intrusive in the least. He was very thorough, and thoughtful with my budget as we discussed the best way to use our time. On the day of, it was a little chilly, but Bill was so polite and asked me multiple times if I needed a break to warm up and checked in to see how we were doing in general. When it came time to cut the cake, Bill was right there to show us how to do it! I could not be more happy with My decision to hire Bill.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing wedding photography

We are so glad we hired Bill for our wedding photographer! He captured our day perfectly. My husband and I and our family and friends loved how calm and organized he was during the day and how quickly he was able to capture photos even in 100 degree heat. The venue loved his photos so much they used them on the brochure and website! We love all the photos Bill took to remember our day. We hope to use him again in the future.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Bill Marshall 20
    Bill Marshall 21

Joanna Michelson · Married on 05/26/2019

Great New England Photographer

Bill was an incredible photographer. We were planning a wedding from the other side of the country, so we especially valued his willingness to meet via FaceTime and to respond to our questions promptly. He was very flexible, asked great questions, and tried to understand what mattered to us. The day of the wedding he was the ideal wedding guest and photographer - independent, self-sufficient, responsive, and very clear and compassionate.

Sent on 09/14/2019

JuliAnn · Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn’t have done it without him!

On a scale of 1-10 Bill would easily deserve an 11. Booking him for our engagement session and wedding was the easily the best decision we made during planning. For our engagement shoot some early season snow put a damper on our original plan. Bill, with quickness and total professionalism, helped us adjust our plans and even hiked in the snowy mountains to find the perfect spot for our absolutely stunning engagement photos. For our wedding he absolutely saved the day with the literal shirt off his back to lend the groom for some photos until a friend could bring a replacement. Bill has been an absolute pleasure to work with and provided quick responses, guidance along the whole process, was extremely gracious to all, and put our minds at ease with every photo. All of his photos have come out beautifully and not to mention he’s a great person to hang out with for the day!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Mrin

Mrin · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastic Photographer

Booking Bill Marshall Photography for our engagement and wedding photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made. Bill is the nicest person. He takes the time to get to know who you are what you are looking for in your photos. He is a complete professional: not only are the photos absolutely beautiful, but he knows how to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and works with you to take the perfect photo. Additionally, Bill offers competitive pricing and a flexible payment plan, making his services affordable, even on the most limited budgets. We highly recommend Bill for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 01/07/2019

Bill Marshall's reply:

Thank you so much, Mrin! You're seriously the sweetest! I can't wait for coffee and to hear all about your honeymoon in Africa! Xoxox
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing photographer!

Bill was such a great vendor to work with! He brought such a calm and collected presence to the day! My fiancé hates photos being taken and continued to say throughout the day how great bill had been in not overwhelming him, he continues to talk about Bill and his photo strategies!!

He allowed us to have our moments and captured authentic emotions! He was right in our price point and worked with us to make sure we were getting what we wanted! Everything from the first phone call to final meeting went smoothly. The day of he was far more than our photographer (and it felt like we knew him forever!). If I ever need a professional photographer again he will be our first call!! I cannot wait to see our photos!!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Gaby · Married on 09/22/2018

Bill was so helpful & amazing!!

I am SO thankful that we found Bill to photograph our wedding day! He was funny, calm, reliable, and his eye for photography is unmatched! Bill traveled to CT for our wedding without hesitation, and was always so helpful in every way. Having him there during our wedding made the whole day perfect and I would absolutely recommend him for any photography needs! Thank you so much, Bill!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Bill Marshall 22
    Bill Marshall 23
    Bill Marshall 24

Bill Marshall's reply:

Thank you, Gaby!!! You're so sweet and your kind words are much appreciated! It was so nice to get to know you two, to be part of your big day and share some really incredible donuts with you and your awesome guest! Thank you, again!!!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 07/27/2018

Working with Bill as our photographer was one of the greatest decisions we made for our recent wedding. From the first time we met him after our initial interest to the last hour of the reception on the big day, Bill was so professional, communicative, and knowledgable. Most obviously, he is a truly outstanding photographer! He brings such a unique perspective to his craft and he is an all-around great guy. Not only did he of course take awesome photos but he was really a saving grace for me when things started going haywire weather-wise on the day. He was ready with options for us and just had such a great demeanor in general that he was able to keep me calm which is not an easy feat, haha! We felt he really understood our personalities, and he made us feel very comfortable in his presence (we normally don't like taking pictures). We had so much fun! We got to see some sneak peeks of our photos and they came out beautifully, just as I imagined. Can't wait to see the rest and we're so glad we had Bill to capture memories of our special day!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Bill Marshall's reply:

I'm so glad I could be a calming presence for you, Lindsey! It means a lot to hear that I can be more than just a photographer for you to make your beautiful day a better experience. Congratulations to you two and I look forward to seeing where your journey takes you!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/14/2018

Personal, magical Ninja Behind the Camera

Bill gave us the pictures that we dreamed of. They were absolutely gorgeous. The photographs were artistic and classic. He made the day much less stressful by giving us easy direction and coordinating our videographers. We couldn’t be more thrilled. He captured our day as we remembered it. We definitely recommend Bill.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Bill Marshall 25
    Bill Marshall 26

Rishav · Married on 07/08/2018

Bill was a FANTASTIC photographer for us! From our initial planning session through our wedding, Bill made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. In our planning sessions, Bill made sure to get a great sense of what our weekend would be like and what was important to us.

With our schedule (two separate receptions across two days), Bill was extremely flexible, and was very easy to work with. Our bridal party really enjoyed having him around and they mentioned how relaxed he made everyone feel throughout the weekend.

Our final product was amazing - a fantastic collection of memories that we will cherish for a lifetime. We couldn't be happier and appreciate all that he did for us. A great photographer with an even better personality - can't recommend Bill enough.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Monique · Married on 07/06/2018

I would give Bill even more stars if I could! We were so lucky to have had him as our photographer for our engagement photo session and our wedding! Bill is extremely professional, and it is clear that he is passionate about making his couples’ visions come to life in his photographs! Every picture came out so wonderfully, and the whole process of taking pictures (which I first worried could be long and daunting) went so smoothly. Bill really understood that every second of our wedding day was so precious to us, so he worked very efficiently and made sure no time was wasted, all while making sure we didn’t miss any amazing photo opportunities! On a more personal note, my bridal party raved at how Bill was such a calming presence when he was taking our pictures. He is extremely friendly and personable, making everyone feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Bill!

Sent on 09/03/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/15/2018

Personable, professional, & amazing photographer

Bill is the most calming and professional photographer I have every met. He keeps everything organized, was super considerate of the different family dynamics and was able to keep everything on time, which during a wedding is so hard to do! Bill captured amazing portraits and plenty of candids with family and friends. The biggest compliment I can give Bill is that you don't even know he is there! He does his job without interrupting the main event, you getting married. I would recommend Bill to anyone who wants a photographer who is calm, professional, organized, takes the time to understand you as a couple and captures the best moments of your day without breaking a sweat!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Bill Marshall 36
    Bill Marshall 37
    Bill Marshall 38

Michaela · Married on 06/02/2018

Bill was amazing to work with. We hired him for our wedding in New Hampshire in early June 2018, but since we were planning the wedding from California, all of our communication was via phone, email, and facetime. Bill made us feel completely at ease with the process, and we went into the wedding weekend knowing that he understood our vision. The day of the wedding, Bill showed up early and walked around the grounds of our venue to find the best places for photos. He has a very calming, relaxed presence, and with everything going on, made sure that I never felt overwhelmed. He was especially gracious in dealing with taking photos for my overwhelmingly large family. We had picked Bill in large part because of the way he incorporates the beauty of natural settings into his photos, and captures moments that look natural rather than posed. In that regard, Bill did not disappoint. We received our photos exactly one month after our wedding, and they were truly beautiful - everything we had wanted.

I would highly recommend Bill to any couple, especially those who want to make sure to capture the natural beauty of their venue's landscape in their photos. Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 10/07/2017

Bill was extremely professional, very easy going and flexible. He definitely captured our wedding exactly as we had envisioned!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Bill Marshall 39

Veronique · Married on 09/30/2017

Bill is such a talented photographer and was so wonderful to work with from day one. My husband and I appreciated how reasonable his pricing was and how easy it was to work with him for our wedding this past September. Bill was responsive to emails and open to ideas for different shots. He set up time to meet with us and get to know what we were looking for in a photographer. In addition, Bill was incredibly flexible on the day of the wedding and efficiently directed us and our bridal party to capture a good mix of posed and candid moments. We would 100% recommend Bill to others looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/06/2017

emma · Married on 05/06/2017

Bill was nothing short of incredible! He is not only an extremely talented photographer, he made my husband and I feel totally at ease and comfortable the whole time, which made for pretty remarkable pictures and memories! We look back on our pictures almost every day (still) and cannot believe how bill was able to capture so much love and joy with such a tasteful and beautiful artistic flair!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Emma · Married on 05/06/2017

Bill perfectly captured the personalities of the wedding couple. All the photos looked so natural.
    He was professional yet was fun and personable. We look at the photos quite often and it is difficult to choose our top 10 favorites. I would highly recommend Bill Marshall for you wedding or special event.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Annie · Married on 11/05/2016

Bill is an extremely talented and professional photographer. From the moment my fiance and I met Bill, he made us feel totally comfortable with the whole process. My fiance and I were really worried about missing out on our reception due to too many photographs, and Bill was totally relaxed and easy going about the whole thing. We managed to get hundreds of beautiful photos and have the time of our lives! I would recommend Bill to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Bill Marshall's reply:

Thank you so so much for the kind words, Annie!!! I had an awesome time getting to know the two of you over the past year!

Kathleen · Married on 11/04/2016

Thank you for everything, Billy! My only piece of advice for future couples is to trust the expertise and guidance that you provide. As a new bride, planning can be somewhat overwhelming at times, but following your lead and trusting you made everything so much easier!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent service from start to finish! Bill was a pleasure to work with to say the least. My wedding was out of state therefore the quick responses and flexibility of communication was so greatly appreciated. I've been to weddings where the photographers seemed pushy, and overly concerned about their time slot or cap of photos, it was the last thing I wanted on my wedding day. Bill made the day run so smooth, he had such a relaxed way about him it put my husband and I at ease. When I received my adorable package in the mail, in such a timely manner, and looked through all of the photos I realized how much he truly did for us that day. There wasn't a moment he seemed in a rush, but it was mind blowing how many beautiful moments 1 man was able to capture in 1 day. Words cannot express how thankful we are, Bill, our reccomendation is the least we could give! Thank you!

Sent on 03/06/2017

Bill Marshall's reply:

Your kind words truly mean a lot to me, thank you so very much, Kelly!

Chris · Married on 09/24/2016

Bill was great to work with. He was very accommodating, very reasonably priced and the pictures came out great. We would happily recommend him to anyone who is considering him for their wedding.

Sent on 03/08/2017

Chelsey · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife & I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our day! Bill was so accommodating and perfect for the job! He showed up right on time, had his gear ready to go, and snapped away. We had made a schedule a few weeks beforehand which was so handy. He was super professional and we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos! He was able to take pictures of everything we had wanted and even more! The packages and the "a la carte" options are incredible and genius. My wife and I didn't feel like we HAD to choose a package because his a la carte option was perfect for us :) Bill was friendly and our guests really enjoyed having him as our photographer! Bill, we can't thank you enough for your amazing photos! We highly recommend you to anyone!

Sent on 02/23/2017

Bill Marshall's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chelsey! It was truly my pleasure being there for you and Sheena and I'm looking forward to seeing you two at your sister's wedding!

Liz · Married on 08/20/2016

Bill was great - so personable and easy to work with. He deftly directed us into excellent shots and navigated the Boston traffic with ease. During the ceremony and reception, he managed to get some wonderful snaps. I think he must be some sort of ninja - in our small restaurant space, he was hardly visible. Within a month, we had some beautiful photos to cherish. Thank you, Bill - for all your hard work and kindness.

Sent on 09/25/2016

Ellie · Married on 06/18/2016

Bill did a great job. Easy to work with, never intrusive or in the way. We had a great night and it was very well captured by Bill. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2016

Bill was great! Our pictures came out beautiful. He was easy to get along with and very laid back, not too in your face or overwhelming. He did a good job of capturing the great moments without us even realizing he was there. I also liked the flexible a la carte options. Good value for a good price.

Sent on 02/22/2017