Bill Limbach, The DJ for You! Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

Bill was fantastic! We really enjoyed working with him and customizing our reception - he had great ideas and really helped us out!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Bill was outstanding and great to work with through the entire process. He was responsive, flexible and most of all experienced making great suggestions for the timeline and night's events which alleviated a lot of our stress and anxiety knowing that the night would be managed effectively. He is an outstanding choice and we would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. Thank you Bill.

Sent on 12/09/2014

We picked Bill Limbach as our Wedding DJ initially on his face, slogan and website alone which were all friendly, professional and intriguing. Our intuitions were on the mark because when we met him, he was a friendly, outgoing, honest, creative, knowledgeable, and professional. He seemed like a long lost relative that you just have that instant connection with. He is willing to incorporate any detail, song, announcement that you want in your wedding. He is flexible with meeting times, and he is 100% prepared with all paperwork, list of songs, and order of events for your wedding. He also answers your emails and questions within minutes of sending them to him. He truly appears to love and enjoy his job and making your day the most beautiful, fun and memorable day you could ever imagine. He asked questions and details about our wedding that we never even thought about, and we thank him for that. I believe he has been a DJ for wedding for over 30 years or so and is even a member of a DJ committee/group where he attends conventions on how to improve his business. He is a exceptional person and DJ. Trust me and my opinion when I say that Bill is the DJ for you and you will never regret your decision.

Sent on 11/06/2014
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/12/2014

Bill was fantastic. When we met with him he was the only vendor that had a packet of materials including references. He was super professional and had a lot of great ideas to help organize the reception more efficiently. He kept up the momentum of the party and never let the energy die. I really could not have asked for a better DJ, he was perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kellie · Married on 09/27/2014

I originally heard Bills work at a friends wedding in 2010. He was so fantastic that I held onto his card for 4 years knowing there was no one else I wanted to be my DJ! Bill was fabulous to work with, he was easy going, thorough in his planning and really went above and beyond. It absolutely poured at our 100% outside wedding and Bill adapted easily and was flexible with his setup. We really cant thank him enough for his fabulous work. Having the perfect DJ for your wedding is important and there is no one better than Bill!
    -Kellie & Brian

Sent on 01/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 08/23/2014

The D.J for you the title says it all.
    Bill was great on fire we where very pleased.
    Id highly recommend him to others. He kept the flow of the party and helpful and great during planning stages. Easy to make last min changes. He gave us a great deal on his services and as a bonus gave us a DVD of the highlights of our reception , Priceless.

Sent on 09/17/2014

Matt · Married on 06/29/2014

The DJ for You
    Bill Limbach, the DJ for you, went above and beyond to help make our wedding ceremony and reception memorable. He was very professional from the first time we met, six months prior to our wedding. At this meeting we were able to figure out Bills’ style as a DJ and get a better understanding for his personality. This is when we decided to hire Bill as our DJ for the wedding reception. One month prior to the wedding we met with Bill again to go over the timeline for the event. Bill answered all of our questions in detail and he listened to all of our special requests for the reception. Two weeks prior to the event, he sent out the timeline to all of our vendors.
    Bill surprised us at the wedding ceremony by recording the event with his camera. We could not find a videographer that we liked prior to the event so we did not book one, a fact Bill knew. Bill kept the camera rolling throughout the reception and sent us two copies of the DVD after our wedding. During the reception, Bill was very active and did a great job getting our guests involved. He was attentive to the song sets and the pulse of the guests, altering the music accordingly. Bill provided superior customer service and helped make the reception a night that we will never forget. My wife and I highly recommend Bill Limbach as a DJ for your next event.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Krystie · Married on 06/26/2014

Loved having Bill as our DJ. He made it very easy for us and it ran smoothly. He had great suggestions to questions we haven't even thought of before. The wedding was so much fun with him and I couldn't imagine anyone better!

Sent on 07/17/2014

We can't say enough good things about Bill. From the first moment I spoke to Bill on the phone, I knew he would be the DJ for my son's wedding. He was professional and thorough in our introductory phone meeting and his professionalism continued on from that first meeting to the end of the wedding reception. Bill was incredibly patient with me, my son and his bride. We were all over the place and couldn't get back to him in as timely manner as we promised but he was incredibly patient and understanding. He connected with our party planner at the wedding venue as well as our photographer as soon as we gave him their contact info and he took off with it. He truly made the entire reception a cohesive event - he not only was the DJ and Master of Ceremonies but he directed the entire evening for us. Without him, I don't think I would have been able to enjoy the evening, The reception felt so short and I was trying to talk to as many guests as possible and he took care of all of the events without me having to think about it. He would tell me where to go and/or what to do and I'd try to do what he asked. He truly made it a wonderful night and allowed me time to enjoy the evening after many hours of planning.

The other thing I want to mention is that he was kind enough to provide us with a DVD of the evening. Since I was busy trying to talk to our guests I missed a lot of events, but the DVD filled in the gaps for me. We were not able to hire a videographer for the reception and he provided us with his. He takes videos of the events so that he can critique his own performance (didn't I say he was a professional?!) and he noted that we didn't have a videographer so he made us a DVD of the evening. It was so wonderful to watch - Thank you so much, Bill!!!!

Would I hear Bill, again? - Of course, I would. I would do so without a second thought or blink of an eye. He contributed greatly to a wonderful evening and I couldn't thank him enough!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Stefanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Absolutely Awesome!!! You cannot go wrong with Bill Limbach as your DJ! Super professional and very organized. My daughter did not think of half of the things that Bill already had on his list of questions for us. He worked with us through a change of date and a change of venue. We ended up having a smaller "backyard wedding" and he made that work too! Engaged the guests and kept the night moving! Very affordable and worth every penny and more! Thank you Bill!!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Donald · Married on 04/12/2014

Bill was awesome he made me and my wife night all we hoped it would be and more if you need a d bill is the guy for you he is a real 10 in our book

Sent on 04/21/2014

Martha · Married on 04/05/2014

Bill was great to work with! From our initial meeting until the end of our reception Bill was professional, knowledgable and overall just amazing. Going into the big day you often don’t think of everything and Bill was a huge help to us making sure that we had thought of every aspect of the reception. I would highly recommend Bill and his services, he will not only surpass your expectations as a DJ but will make the evening flow and get the party started.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Tracey · Married on 03/28/2014

Bill was amazing! He met with us twice and co-ordinated the itinerary with our other vendors. Our reception was 6 hours long and we (and the guests ) were dancing all night! Even our caterer said that was the best music they've ever heard at a wedding. I wasn't sure about the newlywed game but he said it had been a success at his other weddings. I am glad we decided to go with it. It was a huge hit! I can't thank you enough for all you did for us Bill!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Thank you Bill for keeping our party going! A+ all the way around! Music sound, quality, everything was just perfect. The video you sent afterwards had us both crying again! A truly special gift! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! - Eric & Cheryl

Sent on 05/09/2014

Chad · Married on 02/15/2014

Bill did a great job. Couldn't have been happier with his work. He went above and beyond and would gladly recommend him.

Sent on 02/20/2014
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 02/08/2014

Bill was great! He really made the day, and night flow so smoothly. I had no concerns on my wedding day because I knew he had it under control. He's very professional, and will work with you to accommodate your needs. My husband and I were very pleased with his work, and our family and friends said he did great. Thanks, Bill!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Chris · Married on 01/25/2014

Bill played a key role in our wedding and under his direction it came off perfectly! He is a consummate professional, easy to deal with and has lots of ideas to make your special day memorable, and enjoyable! He directed the flow of events from the wedding to the reception. His preparation is very complete and his overall implementation of the wedding agenda was spot on. If we could have rated him in all areas as a 10 we would have!

Chris & Koreana Holmes

Sent on 02/11/2014

Abby · Married on 11/16/2013

Bill was a fantastic DJ. Before the big day, he met with me and my husband a few times to make sure he had everything he needed to make our day special. He arrived early at the venue and had everything set up promptly. All of the ceremony audio was seamless and he helped everything flow from there to the reception. He listened to all our preferences with music and made sure he was as involved as we wanted him to be. He made everything custom to us, and the night turned out perfectly. Thank you, Bill!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Bill · Married on 11/02/2013

Bill was not only our DJ but also kept things moving as the MC for the evening and helped keep everything on track and on time.

We had our ceremony, a cocktail hour and the reception in 3 different parts of the venue and Bill was able to make it all seamless and keep things moving. We had different styles of music at all 3 and Bill was able to accommodate us and it all sounded great.

He also officiated a "Newlywed Game" for us that everyone commented was one of the highlights of the evening.

Great Job!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Kevin · Married on 10/12/2013

Meeting Bill (TheDJ4You) made our Wedding Reception so much easier because we knew we would not have to worry about anything! Bill is so personable,friendly and knowledgeable about how to make a fun wedding reception. Bill literally helped in all details of planning the entire reception. His effort made our reception flow effortlessly! Bill easily incorporated last minute changes which is where his experience was very evident. Our planned activities combined with ours and his choice of music kept our guests dancing and having a blast! From our hearts, we thank you, Bill!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Brandee · Married on 09/07/2013

Bill was great! He was so flexible and very communicative. He was able to work with the ever changing requests from me (the bride). He was also able to provide great music for all my guest to enjoy. Just about every person that came to the wedding said that it was the funnest wedding they have been to. I owe it all to Bill. He took the stress off of my family and I with entertaining. He was able to keep things organized and flowing. This is a day that I will NEVER forget!

Sent on 09/24/2013

I can't say enough great things about Bill Limbach! He was a fabulous DJ, kept the wedding party the kind of party we asked for and did it all by arranging things with us long distance! We live in Texas and were able to coordinate our entire event in Phoenix via emails and phone calls to Bill. He incorporated everything we asked for - even the Italian touches we were hoping for. We would highly recommend Bill to anyone who is looking for a professional DJ who listens to the needs and desires of the wedding party and delivers them. We heard so many compliments about him during the evening and even since . Bill presented us with a video which has captures the memory of our celebration to be shared for a lifetime! Thank you Bill!! Best regards Jim and Karen

Sent on 07/18/2013

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Bill was great! He was in contact with the rest of our vendors with schedules to make sure that everybody was on the same page for how the evening would flow (many of our vendors were really impressed with this!)!! He's lively and keeps your guests updated and involved throughout the night! Definitely goes above and beyond!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Shannon · Married on 03/09/2013

We knew Bill would be the DJ and Master of Ceremonies for our wedding within minutes of the interview. He was so professional, knowledgeable, fun and friendly. His confidence and fantastic personality made our wedding amazing. Bill was so much more than just a DJ. He helped us plan the entire ceremony and reception. He put so much time and effort into making the entire event flow perfectly without ever missing a beat. Bill went above and beyond his duties. He met with us twice before the event and answered calls and emails as fast we could send then. He had no problem making last minute changes for us. His experience was evident throughout the entire process. All of the planned activities and choice of music kept our guests having a blast and dancing throughout the night! I can’t thank you enough Bill!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Ashley · Married on 02/17/2013

Your DJ is what makes the night right, and Bill does just that. We had so many compliments from our guests regarding Bill's work. He is fantastic! He kept the guests going, dancing and watching the different games Bill had us play. He is so nice to work with and will do whatever is necessary to make your night perfect. He listens to what you want the night to be like, and he makes it come true. This is the only DJ I would ever work with again, and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 02/25/2013