Big T's Entertainment LLC Reviews

58 | Mechanicsville, MD

58 Reviews for Big T's Entertainment LLC

58 Big T's Entertainment LLC Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience. My request was to have everyone dancing all night, and big T didn't disappoint. The dance floor was jumping the entire night. Thank you Big T!

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Big T's Entertainment was very responsive and made it easy to make sure the music we wanted was played. They were also able to get some of our songs that were not on their list, and there was no extra fee! I would highly recommend them as your DJ. We also used the photobooth, which everyone loved!

Vicki · Married on 08/12/2017

Our daughters wedding was a blast. Thanks to big T's music and photo booth. Tom was great. So happy we used him. Highly recommend the photo booth. The picture favors were great for everyone to take home. We danced all night .

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot thank you enough for being so professional and making this process so easy for us! Your services were awesome, your personality was amazing and we thoroughly enjoy the music and photo booth! We HIGHLY recommend your services!! Thanks again! Jason and Jenn

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Big T's Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding. The website is easy to navigate, plan and pay. Everyone loved the music and the photo booth. The lighting they provided made our venue personalized and fun. They, also, bared the 105 degree weather when the air conditioning broke! Thanks B T's Entertainment for helping make our day so amazing!

• PaQuita

PaQuita · Married on 07/01/2017

I was very pleased with services with Big T Entertainment from start to finish.
    We wanted to have a photo booth for that added touch. And I must say the photo booth was a big hit.
    The professionalism, quick responses that I was received made me feel as though they take pride in communicating with each customer personally. I was very pleased with the services. I would use them again.

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Amazing service! Big T did a great job with our wedding. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Highly recommend Big T's! Tom was awesome at our wedding reception! All the planning tools he uses are very helpful when planning out your music selections and a timeline for your wedding. The day of our wedding the wind was very fierce from an incoming hurricane so we had to move the ceremony inside but Tom was very understanding and set up all the equipment a little early so he wasn't setting up during the ceremony. A wedding is very hectic trying to say hello to everyone but Tom was very good at making sure we stuck to our timeline and that we were in the right place at the right time! We also rented a photo booth for the night. My guests loved the photo booth! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures. The attendant was very attentive as well. My husband's grandmother is in a wheel chair and the attendant lowered the camera so she was able to take pictures as well. It was very sweet! If either family ever has another big event we will be using Big T's again!

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Daniel and the photo booth crew were top notch. They knew how to have fun and keep the party going. Some of my relatives ended up hitting the bars with our photo booth guy at the end of the night. DJ Daniel was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were having the time of our lives. TIP: The photo booth was a mega hit with our guest and doubled as our guest book.

Stefani · Married on 08/20/2016

Highly recommended!! As the DJ he played everything I wanted and was very go with the flow. The photo booth was so much fun! They had fun props and signs, the photos printed right there and were available online for us the very next day! Very professional through the whole process. The pricing was very fair for what I received. He even figured out how to play music for me on the beach with no power for my ceremony!

Lee · Married on 07/09/2016

Highly Recommend Big T!!! He was completely amazing!!!! Kind, professional, & played the best hits.....My reception lasted 8hrs....We partied all night! I look forward to hiring him again.....I promise you won't be disappointed! Oh and I can't forget that awesome photo booth......It was a big hit at our party!

Jacoby · Married on 06/04/2016

Big T's is awesome very professional and on time.

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

We were incredibly pleased with Big T's Entertainment LLC for our wedding! We booked a package with DJ, photobooth, uplighting, and pin spot lighting for the cake table for an amazing price! We even extended the reception time and had the DJ for the ceremony prior and they were very flexible with everything. They played the songs we wanted and all of our guests had a blast dancing and taking lots of pictures in the photobooth. What was even better were the props included and the ability to email the photos to yourself! We could not have asked for anything better! Do yourself a favor and book them, I promise you won't be disappointed! We will be recommending them to all of our friends and family!

Barbara · Married on 10/10/2015

Tommy was awesome to work with, he was there every step of the way in planning the entertainment for our daughter's wedding reception. He was a great DJ and the Photo Booth was a big hit as well. I would highly recommend Big T's Entertainment.

Christina · Married on 10/17/2014

I can not thank Tom and his team enough for the great job they did at my wedding this past weekend! They were on time, so incredibly nice and welcoming to all my guests and just overall excited to be there! The booth was big and spacious and the pictures came out fantastic. They printed VERY quickly and were pre-cut to size so the wait was minimal! The uplights Tom has were VERY bright and saturated so it made SUCH a difference in the venue. He was so flexible and easy going with where to put the lights and the booth it made the whole experience a breeze. Do yourself a favor and book Tom you won't regret it!!! I am going to recommend him to all my future brides!!

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

Great people.. communication was awesome .. answered ever question .. photo booth was a great hit.. the quality of the pictures were better then I thought they would be.. Great music.. glad I found them.. prices are the best around .. thanks so much for being there and doing a awesome job.. book now .. won't be disappointed..

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2014

Big T Entertainment did a fantastic job deejaying at our wedding. We also rented the photo booth with our package and everyone loved it! Tom met with us to talk about our vision, listened and asked questions to make sure he understood what we wanted, and was very prompt when we communicated. At the wedding, he was very polite, professional, and kept everyone on the dance floor with great music selections. I would highly recommend using Big T’s Entertainment for weddings and other special occasions!

• User4194354 · 2+ years ago

Big T was great and very helpful. He took his time to explain things. Tom always made sure to returned my calls and emails. The music, Uplighting, and monogram made my son and wife wedding perfect. Thank you Big T.

Antonio · Married on 04/12/2014

Tom and his company really made my wedding pop. The lighting looked amazing at the price was even better. My wife and I looked around for the best deals, and the best quality, and Tom didn't disappoint.

Clarice · Married on 10/18/2013

Tom was a lot of fun. I was really adamant about uplighting, having a GoBo and having a DJ set everything up. He was able to step up to the plate and take care of everything- for a GREAT price!

Tom even drove out to the venue to do a final run through with my caterer, venue staff and wedding planner! Totally went the extra mile.

Thanks, Tom!

Big T's entertainment was amazing! We loved the song selection they played at the reception. All the guest commented on how much fun they had and how much they loved all the music. We loved their service and would highly recommend them to any recently engaged couple!

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2013

Tom did a FANTASTIC job with our wedding. Everyone loved the music and danced the whole time. The online wedding planner was very helpful. The uplighting also looked wonderful. I was very impressed. Big T's is a great value for the quality service you receive.

The uplighting was gorgeous...it made the reception room a hundred times better

Prompt with answering questions, professional. Reasonably priced, overall a great DJ!

• Alisa

Alisa · event on: 06/01/2013

I love Big T's Entertainment, they are a great Dj service! They did an awesome job this past weekend for my husband's 30th birthday party. Any songs we wanted him to play, he was right on top of it! He kept the entertainment going all night. Thanks again for a great Dj!