Big T's Entertainment LLC Reviews

Big T's Entertainment LLC 2
Big T's Entertainment LLC 3

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2019

Beyond Expectations!

Big T's Entertainment made my reception run much smoother. I am forever grateful. Everything was beyond my expectations!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2019

May 10, 2019 wedding

5 stars!!!! Wonderful and professional!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Kimtwins2009

Kimberly · Married on 03/23/2019

Most AMAZING DJ and Photobooth Service!!!!

Tom was amazing!!!! From start to finish, communication and attention to detail for what we wanted for our wedding was beyond anything we couldve asked for! Definitely recommending to everyone we know! Thanks Tom for everything! Everyone had a great time!!!

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Big T's Entertainment LLC 4

Caitlin · Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely wonderful experience. My request was to have everyone dancing all night, and big T didn't disappoint. The dance floor was jumping the entire night. Thank you Big T!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/19/2017

Big T's Entertainment was very responsive and made it easy to make sure the music we wanted was played. They were also able to get some of our songs that were not on their list, and there was no extra fee! I would highly recommend them as your DJ. We also used the photobooth, which everyone loved!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Vicki · Married on 08/12/2017

Our daughters wedding was a blast. Thanks to big T's music and photo booth. Tom was great. So happy we used him. Highly recommend the photo booth. The picture favors were great for everyone to take home. We danced all night .

Sent on 08/22/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

I cannot thank you enough for being so professional and making this process so easy for us! Your services were awesome, your personality was amazing and we thoroughly enjoy the music and photo booth! We HIGHLY recommend your services!! Thanks again! Jason and Jenn

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/22/2017

Big T's Entertainment went above and beyond for our wedding. The website is easy to navigate, plan and pay. Everyone loved the music and the photo booth. The lighting they provided made our venue personalized and fun. They, also, bared the 105 degree weather when the air conditioning broke! Thanks B T's Entertainment for helping make our day so amazing!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • PaQuita

PaQuita · Married on 07/01/2017

I was very pleased with services with Big T Entertainment from start to finish.
    We wanted to have a photo booth for that added touch. And I must say the photo booth was a big hit.
    The professionalism, quick responses that I was received made me feel as though they take pride in communicating with each customer personally. I was very pleased with the services. I would use them again.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 05/20/2017

Outstanding Service

Big Ts Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding reception. They were very quick to respond with all questions and inquiries I had. He was very professional and always had a great attitude ready to help and keep the party lively. He was also straight forward with his pricing sheet easy to read and understand for each service option. During the wedding, they kept the timeline on track and played great music for our family and friends to listen to throughout the entire reception. We also used the photo booth at our wedding where another employee was ready to help us with the booth at all times and had plenty of props. Tom checked on us frequently and made sure we had everything we needed and even helped pass out our champagne bottles during dinner. It was fantastic service that made a fantastic wedding night and I will definitely use his services again in the future for events.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Emily · Married on 05/13/2017

Amazing service! Big T did a great job with our wedding. I highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

Highly recommend Big T's! Tom was awesome at our wedding reception! All the planning tools he uses are very helpful when planning out your music selections and a timeline for your wedding. The day of our wedding the wind was very fierce from an incoming hurricane so we had to move the ceremony inside but Tom was very understanding and set up all the equipment a little early so he wasn't setting up during the ceremony. A wedding is very hectic trying to say hello to everyone but Tom was very good at making sure we stuck to our timeline and that we were in the right place at the right time! We also rented a photo booth for the night. My guests loved the photo booth! Everyone enjoyed taking pictures. The attendant was very attentive as well. My husband's grandmother is in a wheel chair and the attendant lowered the camera so she was able to take pictures as well. It was very sweet! If either family ever has another big event we will be using Big T's again!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/03/2016

DJ Daniel and the photo booth crew were top notch. They knew how to have fun and keep the party going. Some of my relatives ended up hitting the bars with our photo booth guy at the end of the night. DJ Daniel was very attentive and made sure my husband and I were having the time of our lives. TIP: The photo booth was a mega hit with our guest and doubled as our guest book.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Stefani · Married on 08/20/2016

Highly recommended!! As the DJ he played everything I wanted and was very go with the flow. The photo booth was so much fun! They had fun props and signs, the photos printed right there and were available online for us the very next day! Very professional through the whole process. The pricing was very fair for what I received. He even figured out how to play music for me on the beach with no power for my ceremony!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lee · Married on 07/09/2016

Highly Recommend Big T!!! He was completely amazing!!!! Kind, professional, & played the best hits.....My reception lasted 8hrs....We partied all night! I look forward to hiring him again.....I promise you won't be disappointed! Oh and I can't forget that awesome photo booth......It was a big hit at our party!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jacoby · Married on 06/04/2016

Big T's is awesome very professional and on time.

Sent on 06/16/2016

Shannon · Married on 10/24/2015

We were incredibly pleased with Big T's Entertainment LLC for our wedding! We booked a package with DJ, photobooth, uplighting, and pin spot lighting for the cake table for an amazing price! We even extended the reception time and had the DJ for the ceremony prior and they were very flexible with everything. They played the songs we wanted and all of our guests had a blast dancing and taking lots of pictures in the photobooth. What was even better were the props included and the ability to email the photos to yourself! We could not have asked for anything better! Do yourself a favor and book them, I promise you won't be disappointed! We will be recommending them to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Barbara · Married on 10/10/2015

Tommy was awesome to work with, he was there every step of the way in planning the entertainment for our daughter's wedding reception. He was a great DJ and the Photo Booth was a big hit as well. I would highly recommend Big T's Entertainment.

Sent on 11/03/2015

Christina · Married on 10/17/2014

I can not thank Tom and his team enough for the great job they did at my wedding this past weekend! They were on time, so incredibly nice and welcoming to all my guests and just overall excited to be there! The booth was big and spacious and the pictures came out fantastic. They printed VERY quickly and were pre-cut to size so the wait was minimal! The uplights Tom has were VERY bright and saturated so it made SUCH a difference in the venue. He was so flexible and easy going with where to put the lights and the booth it made the whole experience a breeze. Do yourself a favor and book Tom you won't regret it!!! I am going to recommend him to all my future brides!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Robin · event on 09/13/2014

Fantastic! Definitely highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Alicia · Married on 09/06/2014

Great people.. communication was awesome .. answered ever question .. photo booth was a great hit.. the quality of the pictures were better then I thought they would be.. Great music.. glad I found them.. prices are the best around .. thanks so much for being there and doing a awesome job.. book now .. won't be disappointed..

Sent on 09/16/2014

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2014

Big T Entertainment did a fantastic job deejaying at our wedding. We also rented the photo booth with our package and everyone loved it! Tom met with us to talk about our vision, listened and asked questions to make sure he understood what we wanted, and was very prompt when we communicated. At the wedding, he was very polite, professional, and kept everyone on the dance floor with great music selections. I would highly recommend using Big T’s Entertainment for weddings and other special occasions!

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • User4194354 · 2+ years ago

Big T was great and very helpful. He took his time to explain things. Tom always made sure to returned my calls and emails. The music, Uplighting, and monogram made my son and wife wedding perfect. Thank you Big T.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Antonio · Married on 04/12/2014

Tom and his company really made my wedding pop. The lighting looked amazing at the price was even better. My wife and I looked around for the best deals, and the best quality, and Tom didn't disappoint.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Alyson · event on 04/01/2014

Tom and his team were extremely professional and provided us with all the services we needed for a great price. We hired them on short notice and were very happy with everything. We look forward to working with them in the future.

Sent on 04/07/2014