Big Time Selfies Reviews

Big Time Selfies 1
  • Sherry

Sherry · Married on 04/20/2019

These guys are awesome!

We were running a little behind schedule for our wedding but this lovely family made sure we got to take photobooth pictures with all our guests regardless of the agreed upon time limit. All of my guests were raving about how sweet and friendly Tamarah & Rick were. I have a few friends already setting up to call them for their weddings this year! Just go ahead and book them, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/30/2019
    Big Time Selfies 2

Big Time Selfies's reply:

Thank you Sherry! We loved being a part of yours and Justin's beautiful reception. Guests were so much fun!! Best wishes to you two!!

Nga · Married on 02/16/2019

Best photo booth ever!!!!

They were soo easy to work with. Everyone was raving about all the props they had. Made it so much fun for our guests!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Big Time Selfies's reply:

Thank you we had so much fun with your guests! Beautiful reception! Congratulations to you and Tank!!

S. Sullins · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Photo Booth ever!

I can't even describe how above and beyond this photo booth experience was, they truly had hundreds of props and were so friendly and fun to all the guest, the photo album at the end was amazing! We got to pick from hundreds of backgrounds for our guests photo strips and were customized for us. So many guest commented on how great the photo booth was! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Big Time Selfies's reply:

Thank you it was so much fun being a part of such a beautiful wedding! Congratulations Shelby & Hogan!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Stringer · Married on 11/17/2018

Fun for everyone!

I am so happy we had Big Time Selfies at our wedding. They had so many picture templates to choose from and also personalized them with our names, wedding date, and even let us know that they could create a template with the exact colors from our wedding color palette! Wow! Everyone at our wedding participated in the photo booth at our wedding, even our grandparents who we thought wouldn't! Big Time Selfies makes it fun for everyone, and even has a huge assortment of props and dress up to add fun and character to the photo booth!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Big Time Selfies's reply:

Thank you so much Caitlin we loved being a part of your special day! Such a beautiful wedding filled full of love. ❤️

Meghan · Married on 05/20/2017

Big Time Selfies was an incredible addition to my wedding. My only regret is that as a busy bride, I did not get to use my photo booth more! Totally not their fault! My guests had SO much fun with the photo booth and most people went through it more than once. Brittany was great to work with. She and her husband were so professional in how they dressed, responded to my calls, and arrived to the wedding (meaning they were punctual!). I ordered the photo album from them and it has truly been worth every penny. It is so much fun to look at and see all of my guests enjoying themselves. The pictures are so cute with the custom boarder as well. I absolutely loved Big Time Selfies and cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Big Time Selfies's reply:

Thank you so much Meghan!!! We enjoyed being a part of your wedding! We wish you and Alex a very long and happy marriage!

Madison · Married on 04/07/2017

This is literally the coolest Photo booth I have ever seen. I saw them at an event that I went to and I immediately got information and use them for my wedding! They are so wonderful to work with, she let me customize the photo cards, I was able to pick out my own backdrop that she ordered for me. They have a cool machine that takes awesome quality pictures that make you look flawless. Great lighting and large enough for like seven or eight people to be in the photo!

It was just an all around great experience with them!
    Will definitely recommend them to anyone else I come across!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Chelsie · Married on 03/25/2017

It was a pleasure working with Big Time Selfies! Brittany, Ricky, and Zoee were friendly and fun! Planning an event is stressful and Brittany was informative and kind throughout the process.
    Big Time Selfies was a sponsor of the 5th Annual Light Up the Blues Gala which is a fundraiser benefiting Lake Pointe Resource Center and Academy of Granbury. They collected donations during the night to also give back, we were humbled by their generosity!
    Our guests were impressed by how they could get their picture directly to their phone, our organization enjoyed that we could post the selfies directly to Facebook, and the print out photo was PERFECT with the template Big Time Selfies created for us. The quality was great.
    I couldn't be more excited about Big Time Selfies and will recommend them to everyone!
    Thank you Big Time Selfies!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Marcia · Married on 02/26/2017

Big Time Selfies did a great job at our event! Everyone had so much fun with the props! It was great getting nice color pictures with a customized border just for us! Wonderful job!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Tiffany · Married on 02/18/2017

Very fun!! The guest and I enjoyed it so much! It was fun for all! The women and gentleman running it were very flexible and professional and worked really hard to make it exactly what I wanted. From grandparents to the children everyone loved it and had fun! I would recommend them for any event! I will defently be using them again for other events.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Tori · Married on 10/29/2016

Brittany and Ricky are top notch! I knew after the moment I spoke with Brittany that I wanted to use Big Time Selfies! She was so sweet and genuine and talked to me like we'd been friends for years! They made everything so easy on us and they were the HIT of the party! We got the guestbook and I'm so glad we did! I love having those memories of all our sweet guests having fun at our wedding! Thank you so much Brittany and Ricky!

Sent on 11/07/2016

We enjoyed every moment of our photo booth experience! Thanks to Brittany and Ricky for making our event super special!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2016

Brittany was amazing. She responded quickly to my questions and was so professional at our event. We had younger kids and she was so patient and helpful to each group. We had large lines, but it went so quickly no one got impatient. I will use them as often as possible!!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Joanna · Married on 07/16/2016

Brittany & Ricky recently did an event for us at The N at Hardway Ranch. The green screen was awesome so they were able to have several different backdrops for guests to choose from. They showed up on time, brought lots of fun props, made us a custom border for the photos, and were super friendly. I love how high tech everything was! I hope to see them back for more events. :)

Sent on 07/27/2016