Big Time Entertainment Reviews

50 | Lexington, SC

50 Reviews for Big Time Entertainment

50 Big Time Entertainment Reviews

Ali · Married on 11/22/2017

We traveled to SC to get married on my families farm from FL. I contacted Big Time Entertainment for ceremony/reception music and they traveled to Wagener from Lexington to view the property and give me advice on what I should do as far as the arrangement. Cameron and his team were accommodating, friendly, and genuine. The entire event was awesome and they kept the guests interested with the music down to dancing to the electric slide with us!! I would recommend them to anyone!! We appreciate them coming out to our barn wedding and celebrating with us (:

Sent on 12/05/2017

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Hi Ali! Thank you so much for letting us know how we did. You all were such a pleasure to work with. Congrats! We wish you a lifetime of wonderful memories.

Christiane · Married on 10/07/2017

The most important part of a wedding reception is keeping your guests engaged, your dj selection can make or break this. The worst thing you could do is pass up Big Time Entertainment! I attended two weddings where Big Time Entertainment was the DJ and they rocked! When we became engaged there was no question that we wanted Big Time Entertainment- Cameron to be our DJ! We got the whole package; DJ, Live Photo Display Screen, Photobooth, Uplighting, Spot light, sparkler send-off and more! Cameron communicated with us throughout the entire planning process and answered my many questions. On the wedding day unfortunately it rained and our outdoor wedding venue was rained out so we moved it into the reception hall. Unfortunately, this delayed Cameron and his team by an hour or so but, they were super troopers and got it all set up in a shorter amount of time than expected! During the reception I was AMAZED by everything the team did, they made the night the party we always imagined. They went above and beyond with all my extra requests included a fun father daughter surprise dance, ICING my husband, and more! The photographer took wonderful pictures and the photobooth was so much fun! I also made a special request to have a photo album that people could sign underneath the printouts. We were extremely impressed to find that the album was a wooden book that matched our theme with our names engraved on the front (SO CUTE). Cameron communicated with myself and my husband with ease during the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly to our expectations. The next day Cameron reached out to us via email to make sure we were happy with our experience and to send the pictures from the live feed. Instant photos from the wedding is automatically worth the penny you pay! It was fun to see everyone having a blast at the reception the day AFTER! I truly cannot express how impressed we were with Big Time Entertainment, Cameron took our expectations to the next level!

Big Time Entertainment 1
    Big Time Entertainment 8
    Big Time Entertainment 9
    Big Time Entertainment 10

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2017

Highly recommend using this company, they will go above and beyond to make your event special. The owner, Cameron, was our wedding day DJ and he did a phenomenal job keeping the party alive during our reception, as well as setting the tone during our ceremony. I provided a list of song desired to be played and songs that I did not want played, all of which were followed in addition to a few songs the DJ mixed in to enhance the evening. Thank you so much for being our DJ, we are still getting compliments on how fun the dancing was our wedding!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Hi Teresa! Thank you so much for trusting us on such a special day in your life. Your family and friends were such a joy to DJ for. God Bless!

Katie · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with Cameron and Big Time Entertainment was perfect! We were able to meet several times before the wedding to go over the details, and each time he was more than accommodating and respectful. The packages were very flexible allowing us to get everything we wanted for our big day and not having to pay for anything more. The music was perfect and the guests were on the dance floor all night long! The songs we did not want played were never heard, requests got in, and he was fantastic adjusting for the crowd whether young or old. The best part of the day was his ability to work on an ever-changing schedule for wedding party introductions, timing of the first dance, and for our send-off. After attending several other weddings in the area serviced by other companies/bands, we are incredibly happy we chose Big Time and had a fantastic wedding day!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Hi Katie! It was such a pleasure working with you guys. I am grateful for the opportunity. Thank you so much for the kind words in your review. I am so glad you were happy with us. We wish blessings upon your marriage. Cameron

Cera · Married on 03/04/2017

Best DJ company in Columbia!! We are so happy we chose Big Time Entertainment for our wedding day! They did a great job with the lights, draping and of course the music. They were so much fun! They knew exactly what to play to keep people on the dance floor. They were also very accommodating. We made a few changes to the contract right before our wedding date and it was no problem for them. Thank you so much for making our day amazing!!

Karla · Married on 12/02/2016

They did an amazing job for our company Christmas party. The lighting was beautiful too. Great value for the money and very professional.

Sharon · Married on 12/01/2016

Absolutely love Big Time Entertainment, they do all the dj's for our dances and Prom. They have very professional Dj's, who do a fabulous job with the students interests.

Shannon · Married on 11/19/2016

We are a local non-profit and have been using Big Time Entertainment for our 5k event (which we hold twice a year) for the past few years and we wouldn't think of working with anyone else. With an event that takes place outside, a majority of the participants are children, and music needing to be set-up in separate locations, there are some unique challenges to our event. Cameron has always been accommodating and willing to tackle any challenge to ensure our event is fun for our participants. He is always professional, easy to work with, and is quick to answer any questions we might have before, during, and after race day. He is flexible and willing to adapt in the moment (making special announcements, request for music, etc.). What we love most is that he brings his infectious energy to engage and pump up a large crowd (2,000-2,500). We HIGHLY recommend (as do so many others) Big Time Entertainment for any event you might have.

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/16/2016

Words cannot describe how awesome Dave and his team were on our wedding day. Not only did they go above and beyond to work with us as we were planning from out of state, but they added special touches that we will never forget. They were very open and willing to learn new things as we incorporated two ceremonies which meant two separate ceremony spaces and lots of additional speaker hook ups! In addition, they helped keep things moving on the big day. They checked in and asked questions and helped the reception flow so seamlessly. Dave provided great commentary and they really kept the party going with their request line. I really felt taken care of on a day when things are so crazy. We met Dave at my brother's wedding 4 years ago and we hope to see him around at future weddings!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Hi Kaitlyn! You have posted a review on Big Time Entertainments page and I believe you meant to post on Partytime DJs. Dave is a great DJ and definitely deserves the good review on his page. Cameron

Trisha · Married on 10/01/2016

Cameron and BTE were awesome for our beach wedding in NC. Cameron was very thorough in setting up our ceremony and reception decorations and audio visual equipment. We had the best time at our reception! Cameron and BTE are great at what they do. I recommend them for any event and especially for a wedding.

Amanda · Married on 10/01/2016

Big Time Entertainment was by far the easiest vendor we worked with during the wedding planning process!! Cameron and his team are very professional, very responsive, and accommodating! Cameron kept me informed and made sure we were all on the same page! He is excellent at what he does!!! Andre Ball was our DJ and he kept everyone on the dance floor and he made sure we were happy throughout the entire night! He was an absolute pleasure to work with and I highly recommend him for any event!!! Brent Lundy was the lead singer of the band and they played great songs and were very accommodating when it came to special requests! Everyone loved them. We also booked our Bagpiper, Mark Nussbaum, through BTE and he didn't miss a beat!! He played 2 songs during the wedding ceremony and he also worked with my organist to play a duet!! Awesome job by everyone with Big Time Entertainment!! We are so happy that we decided to go with BTE and we highly, highly, highly recommend using Cameron, Andre, Brent, and Mark for any event!! Thank y'all so much for making our wedding day stress free and very memorable!!! xoxo - Amanda Briggs Welch

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

I would highly recommend Big Time! Cameron was great and handled the reception music with ease, was lively and got everyone dancing with some really fun songs which we loved. Lighting and live pictures on dual screens were also great, along with the monogram on the dance floor!

adrianne · Married on 06/11/2016

Big Time Entertainment was the TRUTH at my wedding. Cameron and his team were super professional and accommodating! Andre B (aka my man fifty grand) was awesome and kept my wedding bumping and having a great time til' the end. He even helped me with my rap to my fiancé (now husband) and it went seamlessly lol. People didn't want to leave. Brent was awesome too and played my music perfectly! Such a lovely voice. They were worth every penny and I'm so happy I selected them for my wedding. Thanks guys!!!!! -- Adrianne (aka rapping bride :P)

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2016

Cameron at Big Time Entertainment provided nothing but the best service. We were incredibly pleased with our choice. Not only does Big Time have amazing DJs, they provide other services like decorations. This was our most expensive vendor but definitely worth the splurge.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Big Time Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We are so appreciative that you trusted us on your special day. We wish you many happy years together. Cameron

Brittany · Married on 01/30/2016

Cameron with Big Time Entertainment recently DJed our wedding and they were awesome!!!! Cameron was very professional, curteous, easy to get in touch with, and over all helped us and our guests have a fun filled night. Cameron and his associate took photos throughout the night to display on their screen as well as keeping the crowd entertained with their awesome dance moves! They provided a microphone for our preacher as our wedding was outside, up lighting, bubbles for our exit, and a slide show. This was all a huge added bonus and really helped my stress level! I highly recommend big Time Entertainment! Brittany and Britt Luthren

Aaron · Married on 12/05/2015

My wife Jasmine and I hired Cameron Glover and Big Time Entertainment for our wedding. Leading up to the wedding Cameron was very easy to reach and make contact with, and that led to a lot less anxiety on our part. On our wedding day Cameron was kind, fun, courteous, and professional. Our guests loved him and his associate working with him. Even after our wedding Cameron was extremely helpful when we lost some of the pictures he had taken and saved for us from that evening. We highly recommend that you give Cameron and Big Time a look when you plan your wedding. Everything he and his service does is first class and with help make your day very special. Thank you Cameron and Big Time! --- From Aaron and Jasmine

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

After attending many weddings and events over the years, I can say that Big Time is by far one of the best in SC, offering all things entertainment for an unforgettable event. Having seen them in action and what all they offer, I hired them for my wedding and they were fantastic, as always!

Dawn · Married on 09/05/2015

My husband and I booked Cameron/Big Time Entertainment for our daughter's wedding 9/5/2015 at Stone River in COLA and couldn't be more delighted! Living in New York and trying to plan a wedding could be a scary experience. However, Cameron is very accommodating and easy to contact for any and all details. The equipment and uplighting was set up flawlessly, giving the venue the WOW factor. It truly looked magical! As the MC and professional the is, Cameron did a great orchestrating the flow of the event and the music was on point. Everyone had a fabulous time and enjoyed his entertainment. Big Time Entertainment is truly the best in the biz!

The Lazore's
    Monroe, NY

amy · Married on 08/01/2015

We contacted Cameron for our wedding and ceremony and could not have been happier with the quality and service he provided. Being in the wedding business, I will definitely refer my brides to him in the future. The staff was courteous, kept movement on the dance floor and was interactive with the guests. Thanks for making our day that much better.

Robert · Married on 06/20/2015

Super DJ for Wedding reception. He made the evening exciting the entire night. The crowd loved the DJ along with the videos and the slide show.

• User4198319 · 2+ years ago

Brent was our wedding DJ and he did an incredible job of keeping everyone dancing! The mix of music was fantastic and everyone had a great time!

Katharine · Married on 05/16/2015

I just wanted to say what a wonderful job Cameron at Big Time Entertainment did DJ'ing our wedding. Everyone had such a great time and it was truly the "party" feel that I wanted! The music was great and everyone seemed to be out on the dance floor! I will definitely recommend Big Time Entertainment to anyone that is looking for a DJ. Thank you for working with us and helping to make it a night we will never forget!

Sarah · Married on 05/16/2015

Highly recommended! Cameron was very helpful during our initial meeting. He was able to show us examples of everything offered and provided a layout/contract within a few days after meeting. Our DJ Andre was also fantastic! He understood what we wanted and what we definitely didn't want when it came to music choices and he worked it perfectly! The lighting and memory slideshows during the reception also added such a great touch to the reception! We have and will continue to recommend them to our friends and family in the future!

Cameron really turned our wedding into a party we will never forget! He played great music and engaged everyone on the dance floor. So happy we had Big Time Entertainment for our wedding! We HIGHLY reccommend using there services.