Big & Rich DJ Service Reviews

29 | Needles, CA

29 Reviews for Big & Rich DJ Service

Andrea · Married on 01/07/2017

Our happily ever after party couldn't have gone as smooth as it did, if we didn't have Ritchie as our MC and DJ. He helped us stay on track and ease our stress by meeting with us on a few occasions to ensure we had all of our bases covered. You can tell he has done many weddings, I think he could have been my planner with all of his tips and advice ?? He showed everyone a fantastic party and kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. I wish I could go back to our wedding night and have as much fun as all my guests had ??(We were to busy greeting and thanking) You won't be sorry if you choose Big and Ritch for your event.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much Andrea for your wonderful comments. It was a pleasure assisting Clayton and you on your special day.

Kim · Married on 11/05/2016

Rich is an amazing DJ who gets the party started and continues throughout the whole evening. The music selection was great and everyone had a great time. Would definitely recommend Rich to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Excellent! Glad you enjoyed my service. Hope all is well :)

Tonya · Married on 10/15/2016

The whole experience working with DJ Big and Rich was fantastic from start to finish! Nothing but good things to say and very grateful that was one thing I did not have to worry or stress about leading up to and during our wedding. Highly recommend him!

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

I had an amazing experience with DJ Ritchie Rich! I couldn't have asked for a better night and he just topped it off. Whenever we needed something or had to shuffle some stuff around that was off schedule, he had no issue with that. He got the party started and kept the party going.
    He was awesome!!! Any other future party, he's definitely my go to DJ!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Thank you Amanda!

Justin · Married on 10/01/2016

Ritchie was very helpful in the planning of our wedding! He had great suggestions and always valued our ideas! At our wedding reception he played a Love Story video that is so special to us and then he got the party started with balloons! It was so much fun seeing all our guests on the dance floor waving them in the air! We could go on and on about Ritchie and how great he is, but all in all we would recommend him to any other couple looking to make their wedding the most amazing day of their lives!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank You very much! It was my pleasure to entertain your guests.

Logan · Married on 08/06/2016

Ritchie is very accommodating and does such an amazing job! We would strongly recommend having him MC your event as he is a trained professional and did such a fantastic job at our wedding. All our guests loved him. At 2am, the lights came on and we still had 50 people on the dance floor dancing and didn't want the party to end! All our guests really liked his music selection - from teenagers to adults in their 50-60s. He was very accommodating to fit our unique style.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much, I appreciate the feedback!

kayla · Married on 05/14/2016

Ritchy from Big & Rich DJ Services was seriously one of THE best decision we made in regards to our wedding! we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! He was our DJ, as well as our MC; we needed a french MC, since 90% of the guests were french, and he did an awesome job on that as well. It was easy working with him, he asked us all the questions required for the DJ and MC portion, therefore I didn't even have to think of anything on my own, he always had everything covered. I would recommend him in a heart beat to anyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much Kayla for the wonderful review!

Meggan · Married on 12/13/2015

Ritchie is a wonderful DJ. He is very quick to answer questions and make suggestions to make your day absolutely wonderful. We also had Ritchie emcee our wedding and he did a great job with that as well.

We had some very specific requests about the entrance music at my wedding and Ritchie did an absolutely wonderful job with the music to make sure that it was everything we had wanted right down to the proper bars playing as we entered.

Leah · Married on 10/24/2015

Ritchie was amazing! We has so many of our guests say they had so much fun and the music was great. We had couples on the dance floor that had not danced in years. One couple it had been 25 years. Ritchie is very professional and yet so much fun. Thank you for making our wedding so awesome.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Leah. It's nice to hear that guests enjoyed the music.

Amber · Married on 09/26/2015

Absolutely amazing!! Words are not enough to describe how excellent Ritchie is from Big and Rich!!

Emily · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Richie is amazing at what he does! He loves what he does which is obvious in his performances. He's fun, friendly and interacts with everyone! Dresses very professional, extremely organized and ready to start the party!

Excellent service and value. Rich knows how to get the party started. He is not shy at all. Well worth the price.

Joeleen · Married on 08/29/2015

An amazing DJ that went above and beyond: helped us make wonderful memories, had convenient and easy online planning tools, entertained our guests all night and was very professional during the entire process. I will continue to recommend him to everyone I know!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that my service was able to create memories that will last a lifetime :)

Best DJ ever very professional and extremely attentive to details. Couldn't of asked for better.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much the wonderful review:)

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2015

Richie Mayotte of Big & RIch DJ service dj'd wedding at the beginning of August and he was great! He was very professional really knew how to get our guests on the dance floor :)

• MaeLynn

MaeLynn · Married on 06/27/2015

Went over and above to ensure my husband and I were happy, relaxed, taken care of during our wedding. .had nothing but complements from our guests

Cynthia · Married on 06/20/2015

He did an incredible job. People are still talking about how great the DJ was! He took care of everything and went above and beyond! He made it very special.

Jenn · Married on 06/06/2015

Loved your work :) thanks again for all you have done to help make our day that much more special :)

terri · Married on 05/23/2015

Big and Rich was excellent. He worked with us to provide ultimately the best night possible. He will come highly recommended. I have no bad things to say. He was very professional and fun to work with.

sandra · Married on 09/26/2014

Rich is very personable He is very good at what he does. His voice is catchy....he knows how to get a crowded going... he has good suggestions when the bride doesn't know what to do. He is very organized and his paper work is very professional which makes it reassuring to the.bride.

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Best money I ever spent. No surprises and had my guests dancing all night. I have received nothing but compliments. I'd chose Big & Rich over and over if I could. Price was way more than reasonable. I have and continue to recommend as my top pick.

Thank You!

erin · Married on 08/23/2014

Rich was Amazing!! He played what we asked for our ceremony and when we couldn't decide, he helped by making great suggestions. The dance floor was full al night, with young and not-so-young alike.
    the wedding was a month ago and im still getting compliments about how great the music was and how much fun the DJ added to our night!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you very much for the review.
  • User4601980 · 2+ years ago

Rich is a great DJ and a pleasure to deal with. He interacted with everyone and really got the crowd moving and grooving. He is very professional. He met with us multiple times before the wedding and made sure all the details were hammered out. He made sure we were getting ecactly what we wanted and on a timely manner. All night long then the days ahead my wife and I heard non stop compliments on our choice of DJ. We would definitely recommend him for your next function.

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thanks so much for the review

Kayla · Married on 06/14/2014

RichIe was amazing to work with!!! He kept me dancing till 2am!, At this point I could have kept going! I'll never forget my wedding day and I'll always concider him a huge part!!! So worth every penny and easy to talk to!!! He went beyond expected and was there when I had no clue what the day of time line was and helped me gather all info!!! Thanks Richie!!! :)

Big & Rich DJ Service's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your wonderful compliments. xoxo

Big and Rich Dj Service made the music for our amazing day even more amazing. The music for the wedding ceremony was perfect was just what we where looking for. The party portion of the evening was just as amazing. He kept the dace floor packed with music that was enjoyed by all young and old.