Big Laughs Photo Booth LLC Reviews

11 | Philadelphia, PA

11 Reviews for Big Laughs Photo Booth LLC

Reve · Married on 08/31/2019

Top Notch Photo Booth

Big Laugh Photo Booth was a hit at our wedding! Our guests had so much fun with it. Jason was really helpful leading up to the wedding and provided excellent service during our reception. We highly recommend this company and we hope you have as much fun with the Photo Booth as we did! Thank you Jason!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Derek L. · Married on 10/20/2018

Luyben-Vasko Wedding

Very reasonably priced, great communication, and great props. You even get a book with everyone's photos prepared for you by the end of the night!
    Wouldn't have went with anyone else for our photo booth. Thanks again!!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

First of all Jason Skogen is amazing. He has known my mother in law for years. He does a Photo Booth for FCA events for her. I knew I wanted to do a Photo Booth for my wedding and I knew I was going to use Big Laughs Photo Booth LLC because I have always heard nothing but good things. My wedding was on June 23rd. It was Rustic-Patriotic themed. I asked Jason if I could have a patriotic background in the enclosed booth and he delivered!!! It was beautiful. Everyone had fun and went to the Photo Booth several times. I wish I had gone in more often! All the pictures turned out totally cute. We did a photobooth guestbook provided by Big Laughs. It turned out totally cute. Jason kept ahold of me and my grooms photos and put them into our guestbook at the end of the night, so we wouldn't have to tote them around all night. There was like a 90% chance of rain the day of the wedding. It was supposed to be an outdoor wedding but we had to move it inside where the reception was going to be. Big laughs was supposed to set up right as the ceremony was starting, which wasn't going to work because the ceremony had been moved into the reception space. I contacted Jason and he said he'd come early, no problem. Everything turned out perfect. Everyone had so much fun and LOVED the Photo Booth. I hands down would hire Big Laughs again!!!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2017

Jason and the Big Laughs team were fantastic at our wedding! He set up two booths so that our guests could enjoy them through cocktail hour and the reception. He gave us all the photos that night and sent a link for easy sharing. Great experience working with them and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Allyson · Married on 05/14/2016

This photobooth was A HUGE HIT at the wedding!!! All of our friends and family loved being in there and we got to capture so many fun moments! The best part was the book of pictures that we got at the end of the wedding - we will look at them and laugh!!! Jason was great and so accommodating and we are so happy we chose Big Laughs to be a part of our day!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/28/2014

We are SO glad that we chose big laughs photo booth for our wedding. Our guests had so much fun!!! Even my husband and father who argued that we should not 'waste' money on a photo booth admitted the next day that it was one of their favorite parts of the wedding! Jason was extremely professional and kept the booth running smooth all evening. We highly recommend big laughs for your next event!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Tracy · Married on 08/17/2013

If you are thinking of a Photo Booth for your Wedding, Do It !!!
    They are so Much Fun, our guests had a great time - the Booth Stayed Busy all nite long - I would defiantly recommend Big Laughs Photo Booth, Jason was very professional, easy and very responsive to work with ! Unlimited Photo Strips for my guest ( Which included my personalized message on the bottom) and a keepsake book and pendrive for me :-)

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • chrissyyy240

Chrissy · Married on 10/08/2012

I hired BIG laugh for my wedding, and I honestly didn't know what to expect. But they did such an awesome job! It kept all my friends and family entertained durning the reception. All my friends were having a blast with it wanting to in the photo booth over and over again! They were super profession and on time. Very nice and went above and beyond what I expected. I highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 03/12/2013

H · Married on 08/18/2012

Jason and his assistance were amazing (I think his assistance might be his wife). My husband and I contacted Big Laughs Photo Booth for our wedding and everything exceed our expectation. The photobooth was a huge hit, and they were very professional and provided great props. Jason and his assistance both were attendants at the wedding: Jason escort guests to the photobooth and his assistance assisted with the scrap/memory book. The background drop use in the photobooth was an elegant damask print, which was gorgeous. They even printed extra prints for all the guests that entered the photobooth. Our emails were answered quickly by Jason and his was accommodating. Their price was also reasonable!!

I would highly recommend Big Laughs Photo Booth. You would not regret it.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Jon · event on: 05/20/2012

Jason was a wonderful attendant and the booth was fabulous. We set it up outside and at least 8 kids were it in at a time! We had a blast. VERY PROFESSIONAL!
    thanks!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Janae · Married on 10/13/2012

Fantastic! Jason and Big Laughs did an amazing job at our wedding. It was the hightlight of the night. He was on time, professional, and everyone got a photo strip rather than one or two and them having to share. We left with a completed scrapbook of the pictures at the end of the night and all of the photos on a USB to keep and use. Love it!!!

Sent on 10/23/2012