86 Reviews for Big Hits DJ Entertainment

Liability Insurance (8)
Flat Screen (4)
Projector (2)
86 Big Hits DJ Entertainment Reviews

Jeff and Wayne were amazing! We heard about Big Hits through a friend who also used them for his wedding, and we're so glad he did! During the planning process, Jeff was very patient (I can be very picky) and helpful with song suggestions. He played a major role in designing the flow of our ceremony and reception. Leading up to the wedding, we were always in contact with each other and he was very accommodating to all and any requests! On the big day, I really appreciated how Jeff kept me in the loop on every step -- it allowed us to coordinate with each other on things like toasts, dances, etc. seamlessly! And of course, most important of all, they kept everyone dancing all night long! Thank you so much, Jeff and Wayne!!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

They were awesome! They had everyone on the dance floor from start of the party to the end of the party. They played all the music we wanted to hear and everyone had a fantastic time!

Profile Picture Erica , 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was amazing! He made any requests we wanted happened and everyone is still complimenting us on how enjoyable the dance floor was all night! Make sure you book them!

Profile Picture Katy, 9/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff and Wayne were AMAZING! We met them at another wedding, loved the music set they played, and knew we wanted to hire them! They played all the songs we asked for and kept our friends dancing all night! We would absolutely recommend Big Hits DJ and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Jeff and the Big Hits team are amazing! They helped us with our music selection and played all the songs we wanted. If you end up booking with them i recommend getting the Zap Photos. The photographer took over 500 photos which we got on a CD and USB stick at the end of the night. She was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed the music and they were very organized and helped us out with the timeline through out the day. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Angelika, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jeff and Wayne at Big Hits Entertainment were exactly the DJs we were looking for. Their experience shined through from the first meeting to the wedding day. They truly listened to what we wanted. We trusted them 100% and they exceeded our expectations in every way. We received a ton of compliments from guests and friends have already booked them for their wedding. We can’t thank Jeff and Wayne enough for making our wedding a true party!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Big Hits Entertainment was wonderful. From the moment we met with Jeff, we felt very comfortable working with the company. Jeff was very responsive to my emails, answered every question I had, and accommodated every request that we made (playing special songs, not playing certain songs). The dance floor was never empty, Jeff and Wayne knew how to keep the momentum of the crowd going and knew how to transition between different genres effortlessly. You can tell they are very passionate about what they do and that translates into their work. Everyone kept saying how amazing the DJ was, people even danced through the dinner music! I would highly recommend them. Having a good DJ can make or break your entire event, and Big Hits made it amazing!!!

Profile Picture Christan, 6/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff was absolutely AMAZING! We planned our wedding from out of state and he was so accommodating and professional the entire time. I would recommend him 100%!! The day of the wedding he kept us in the loop about every single detail and made sure that everyone was on the dance floor the entire night!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

From start to finish, the men at Big Hits DJ Entertainment were entirely professional, responsive and accommodating. At the beginning of a search for our DJ, my husband and I were not picky. We simply knew that we did not want the DJ that was at most of the weddings we had gone to before - young kids on their cell phones, filming our wedding for their snapchat. From our first consultation appointment with Jeff, we felt so comfortable moving forward with their company. They kept us on task and organized in terms of what our song requests were for particular events. They had a broad selection of packages to choose from (They also did our up lighting, which transformed our reception space beautifully)We collected song requests from our guests in advance and turned them over prior to the wedding date - Jeff and his team were more than accommodating. They made insightful suggestions to the music we had selected, and made us feel like we were in good hands. On the day of the wedding, Jeff met up with us prior to the ceremony to confirm our music selections and to review details that we arranged; once more, we felt taken care of. Most importantly, the music/atmosphere of the wedding is what we're still hearing our guests rave about. Relatives and friends, alike, were so impressed with the wide genre that the DJ and MC were able to cover, while transitioning smoothly. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. We cannot thank Big Hits DJ Entertainment enough for making such an imperative component of a wedding flawless. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, take the time to have an appointment with Big Hits. They will put such a friendly and professional touch on your day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff and his team was amazing. This was the only Dj my husband and I met with. After over an hour meeting with Jeff, my husband wouldn't leave without booking him for our wedding. Jeff was professional and listened to every request we had. He offered amazing professional advice, that made the night flow great. We have been married for nearly a month, and still keep hearing from guests complementing on how awesome the DJ and MC were. My husband, myself, and each of our guests danced the entire night!

Profile Picture User7333865, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jeff from Big Hits Entertainment and I hit it off from our first meeting a year ago. He was so personable, professional, and knowledgable when it came to music and weddings. I could tell from that start that he was experienced and that I was in great hands. He helped me each step of the way offering tips, suggestions, and insight. I am so happy I had Big Hits Entertainment DJ my wedding. They played a variety of music that kept that party going. People were on the dancefloor the whole night! I would 100% recommend Jeff and Big Hits to anyone looking for fantastic wedding entertainment!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional group. Jeff the MC was great in helping us plan the song sets and getting the crowd going and our guests loved the DJ.

Profile Picture User7204257, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

After meeting with several DJ's, our decision to go with Big Hits was based on the passion that Gerry clearly had for music and his business, and how much he wanted to make the best event for us and what we had in mind. We ended up using Big Hits for our ceremony, cocktail hour, & reception music, as well as uplighting and the photobooth. We were so happy with how everything went for the wedding! They really listened to all the requests that we had made when we met with them prior to the wedding, made sure the dance floor was full the whole night, and made the day about us and our families, not talking over the music the whole time as we have seen at other weddings. When it was getting late in the night and they hadn't gotten to play one of the songs we talked about yet ( a special request from our parents), they made sure to ask how/if we still wanted to fit it in. We had several people go out of their way to ask who the DJ was so they could use them for their next event.

The lighting was beautiful and the photobooth was SUCH a hit - we chose the extra large option and friends were amazed how many people could fit in. They printed photos for each person (sometimes up to 14 in one photo!), as well as made us a book/digital file of all of them from the night. It really made the night extra fun for our guests.

Would definitely use Big Hits for future events and recommend to any other couples looking for wedding entertainment!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

My husband and I recently got married at the Larkfield and could not have been happier with our DJ and Photo Booth company, Big Hits Entertainment. Jeff, the MC, and his crew could not have done a better job if they tried. They brought a flow to the party that truly made it a night to remember. Big Hits Entertainment knew exactly what songs to play and what to say to get people on the dance floor at all times throughout the night. The transition from dining courses to dance party was seamless. It amazed me how one minute everyone was sitting down for dinner and instantly after, there was a full dance floor of people having a blast. Jeff truly ran the show and eased my worries about my guests enjoying themselves early in the night. From the pre-wedding meetings to the actual day, they were a class act. They took information on what we liked and disliked, what music we definitely did not want to hear, what music we definitely wanted played and hit a homerun on everything. I highly recommend the photo booth because it was such a big hit with our guests and we loved looking at all of the pictures on our computer the next day! One of our guests is even looking for a DJ company for her wedding and she said we just made her decision so easy for her! Overall, I could not have been happier with Big Hits Entertainment and hiring them was easily one of the best decisions I made for special day.

-The New Mr. & Mrs. Scarpati

Profile Picture Kristen, 7/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Photobooth

Big Hits was recommended to us by a wedding photographer. We first met with Jerry and he gave us such a great first impression. You could tell how passionate he is about his company and music. We asked him his opinion on different songs for different parts of the wedding and he showed us how he could make remixes and transition smoothly between certain songs. You could tell he knew what he was doing and is great at his job. Months passed and we couldn't get in touch with our photographer. I contacted Jerry and Jeff and they made several attempts to contact him for us. We really felt this was above and beyond their responsibility to us. A couple weeks before our wedding we met with Jeff, who had the same work ethic as Jerry. He went through our song lists, gave us different options for each song we could use, and gave us helpful advice. The day of the wedding we had Jeff as our MC. The song choices were perfect for the crowd we had. Almost everyone was dancing which was what we wanted. They also made sure to play all the songs we asked them to at our final meeting. In addition, Jeff gave us a heads up when certain things were about to happen (e.g. cake cutting) so that we could use the bathroom beforehand if needed. If he needed to ask a question, he was very polite and mindful to not interrupt or intrude on what we were doing at the time. The lighting they used was perfect, as well. We couldn't be more thrilled with their professionalism.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Booking Big Hits Entertainment was the easiest decision for our wedding!! I attended two previous weddings done by Big Hits and I did not need to continue my search for our wedding. Our guests danced the entire night and absolutely loved the music. We loved having Wayne at our wedding and highly recommend Big Hits Entertainment!!!!

Profile Picture Christine, 6/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Just got married about 6 weeks ago and the entire Big HIts Team was phenomenal. We first met Jerry at his office, where he gave us an idea of his business, the culture, and types of music we'd like. He gave us phenomenal tips and things to consider, like age group, number of people, languages, etc.... We had a very multicultural wedding of 300 total (Iraqi Jews, Ashkenazi Jews, and lots of non-Jewish guests as well).... He showed how he could speed up popular songs that were slow, as well as do mashups for us. He also included at no charge a mash-up of five songs that we used for our wedding dance--- it was the dance of the year and such a hit. Jeff was our MC for the evening. So professional and has a deep, baritone voice that's JUST what u want in a DJ. We also ordered a live drummer to play along with the DJ music and he was so fun and young and cool and snazzy. He even let some of our "drummer guests" take a stab at the drums during the wedding too. LOVE THESE GUYS.

Profile Picture User6944592, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

We are so happy with all the services they provided for our wedding. We worked with Jeff and he was extremely professional and nice to work with. I think they are a high integrity vendor and stand behind their service. Jeff was very helpful in answering any questions leading up to the day, and helped us make a few decisions we were unsure about. For example, one of the entrance songs we picked wasn't working that well so he played it for us in the office so we could hear how he would use it for the introductions, and then he also gave us ideas for other alternatives. The way he ran the night was just seamless. Half of our guests were Russian and he really blended everything perfectly to keep everyone engaged. There was a crowd on the dance floor the entire night.

We had a lot of moving pieces and they had everything in place running smoothly. They provided our Photo Booth (also great service), a string trio for our cocktail hour and reception, and a percussionist at the reception. I recommend any of these services as add-ons as well.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We love Big Hits!! My husband went a wedding 5 years ago and saw them perform. When it was time for us to choose a DJ, he suggested Big Hits. I am so glad I listened to him! We worked with Jeff from our first phone call to our wedding night. He is truly amazing! I was a dance teacher for many years, so I know music and mixes and one of my pet peeves is poor transitions between songs. Jeff showed us what certain songs would sound like and he mixed 1 song into another seamlessly! I was very impressed and knew right away, Big Hits was for us! I really liked that Jeff gave us ideas of what certain songs would sound like right there in their office! On our wedding, we were not disappointed! Jeff was an amazing MC and the music was great! I recommend Big Hits completely and I wouldn't use any other DJ!

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I highly recommend Jeff and John from Big Hits! They kept everyone dancing all night long and it was awesome! I don't think I left the dance floor for more than a few minutes. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture User5443390, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Jeff and his team were phenomenal!! They really made the life of our party and customized the music the day of perfectly with what we wanted to hear. They were incredibly accommodating. We even booked the Frank Sinatra impersonator who we would also highly recommend. He did an excellent job! Thank you so much to Big Hits for everything and helping make our day so special!!

Jon & Andrea

Profile Picture Andrea, 12/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want a real party, you have to go with Big Hits! working with Gerry and his team made the whole process SO easy! Gerry is so talented and so easy to talk with. We have countless emails and phone calls, as well as appointments to pick and choose our special songs and play list. Gerry knew all i wanted to do was dance all night and that's exactly what we did! what a great collection of current hits and classic oldes. Everyone was dancing which was exactly what I wanted!!

Profile Picture jenna, 11/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure working with this team. While other DJ companies will show you video of what they can do, Jerry actually did it right there for us in our meeting. Showing us what the original song would sound like, and how they pump it up for a party. It's such a difference! He also went ahead and made us some mixes of country music which some DJ's said they would not even play! He was also very cautious of age groups at the wedding and what would be appropriate for all crowds while keeping what we wanted in there as well. The day of the music was great and all my requests were played perfectly. The party didn't stop and everyone had a great job and loved the music selection from the cocktail hour to the last song played! Well Done!

Profile Picture User6014812, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ's ever. We had been to a lot of weddings and the DJ is key to having a great party. So we wanted the best and found it with Big Hits. Gerry was great, accommodating all of our requests, and sticking to our list of Play and don't play songs. John(DJ) and Wayne(MC) were amazing. They felt out the room perfectly, getting people up, getting them back to their seats. Even when the music to our slideshow didn't start up right away(Venues fault) they stepped up to put music on that fit the slideshow until the venue fixed the sound issue. They made our night.

Profile Picture Dean, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews