Big Ern Productions Reviews

Big Ern Productions 7
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Romero · Married on 09/28/2019

Best of the best!!!

Words cannot express how thankful we are that you were a part of Delaney & Austin’s wedding. We had so many compliments on how good you were and on how much fun they had dancing! You are a master of your craft and anyone lucky enough to have you at their celebration should feel honored because we sure did. Thank you for a wonderful night!!!

Sent on 10/05/2019
    Big Ern Productions 8
  • Ashley

Ashley Lukehart · Married on 09/14/2019

Speechless - AMAZING

Amazing. I can’t say enough about how glad and thankful we were to have the two of them at our wedding. They’re communication is beyond amazing! They’re fun, patient, professional and so passionate about what they do and you truly do get the overall experience with them. 100/100 recommend to ANYONE anywhere!!

Sent on 09/18/2019
    Big Ern Productions 9
  • Joel

Joel Cortina · Married on 09/07/2019

Only the Best!

Big Ern Productions shined bright on Saturday. Everything went without a hitch for the wedding. Big Ern was funny, entertaining and insightful. I wish we had him for our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jade

Jade Taylor · Married on 08/05/2019

Excellent!!

We loved having Ernie do the music for our wedding. He is very personable, highly professional, and extremely thorough on our music selections. We would highly recommend his services!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Logan Gress · Married on 07/28/2019

Event Manager

Highly recommend Big Ern! I have known him for many years and have had the privilege of working with him! As an event manager at an event venue, I have seen his great work first hand! He always takes the time to see what each client needs! He goes above and beyond to make your big day perfect! Him and Erin make the best team and are the absolute best! (their fur-child, Bogey, has a huge chunk of my heart)! Thank you for taking such good care of your clients needs and making every event amazing! ❤️

Sent on 08/20/2019

Alicia Iseri · Married on 07/21/2019

Flexible, amazing, HELPFUL!

My husband and I are the type of people that procrastinate and aren’t particularly the best planners, but we knew we wanted a great DJ! We had about three songs we wanted and had no idea what else our vision was. Big Ern productions went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, and assured us that they were going to take care of the details. Not only did they provide amazing ideas for our wedding, but also took into account our personality to find songs that best fit US! Big Ern does not only provide a clean set up and great music, but also is very personable and helped whenever they saw me under stress at our wedding. Ernie and Eryn have hearts of gold! Great at entertaining and overall is just awesome! We are grateful we had them at our wedding!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    Big Ern Productions 10
    Big Ern Productions 11
  • Carrie

Carrie Bryan · Married on 07/20/2019

Bryan/Pacetti Wedding

Most people don’t quite realize that a deejay is honestly one of the main heartbeats of the whole wedding experience. Ernie and Erin are two of the classiest people that I have met, with hearts of gold. They go above and beyond to ensure that everything runs smoothly, while paying close attention to every detail that you ask for....as well as things that you might not think about because things can get very hectic! 😊 I cannot recommend them highly enough. They were a huge part of making Alex and Hannah’s day so absolutely perfect!!’ Hands down the best out there!
    -Carrie Bryan

Sent on 07/22/2019

Bethany Cardenas · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing and So Kind!

James and Kayla did such an amazing job! They were beyond perfect for our wedding. They were prompt, respectful, kind and easy to work with. They were more than accommodating. They lead our rehearsal for us and kept us on track the entire day of our wedding. Worth every penny!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Big Ern Productions 12
    Big Ern Productions 13
    Big Ern Productions 14
    Big Ern Productions 15
  • Hannah

Hannah Pacetti · Married on 07/20/2019

Just amazing!

These 2 people are the most professional and kind hearted out there !! They said and did everything so perfectly and made it truly such a beautiful day. I cant Thank them enough!! If you’re debating don’t!! They are by far the best!! 😊

Sent on 08/19/2019

Laura Lurry · Married on 07/13/2019

So thankful for Big Ern Productions!

This team is amazing! They saved the day in so many ways and made this wedding so special, so memorable, so fun! We could not have asked for anything more! They greeted us with smiles, cared for the bride and groom, won the hearts of our guests, and blessed us all with their presence at our daughters wedding. We would highly recommend this wonderful DJ!

Big Ern Productions 16
    Big Ern Productions 17
  • W

Wendy Johnson · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding!! 👍

Thank you, thank you, thank you for making a perfect day even more perfect! Big Ern and Erin, you are fantastic!! The atmosphere you create is incredible. From the ceremony, cocktail hour, to one amazing reception, you helped make the day complete. Thank you for your professionalism, your humor, your kindness, and for being excellent at what you do! Hoping that we will have the opportunity to have you at another event! Thank you again.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Sarah Earley · Married on 07/13/2019

Last Minute Perfection

My wedding was on a Saturday and I found out the Monday before that I was basically without a DJ. My coordinator contacted Big Ern and Erin who happened to have the weekend off-- which they had originally taken off to rest and relax. Ernie didn't even bat an eye when my coordinator called him and explained our situation and immediately said that they would be there for us. I talked to him 48 hours before our big day to run through things, they made arrangements to be at our rehearsal, and everything ran as smoothly as if we had been working together for months! He was SO professional, so calm while working with me with such short notice, and just so kind and helpful. They were constantly checking in and asking us what we needed and were honestly a dream to work with. I am so thankful that things worked out for us so quickly! This company truly saved our day and we are so grateful for them and their selflessness! This company truly cares about the individuals that they work with and I would recommend them over and over!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • F

François Dereeper · Married on 06/09/2019

Couldn’t make it easier !

Our experience was amazing. Before the wedding we had 1 hour+ meeting when we were asked what songs we wanted to play or not. Even asked things we didn’t think about, which shows the professionalism and how well they know their craft !
    They were there on time for the rehearsal and the big day and we never felt like we had to tell them anything. Thanks to the meeting they knew what we wanted, and which direction we wanted the wedding to go, and it was flawless and stress free for us.
    I recommend this awesome couple a hundred times !

• Kelsey

Kelsey Christopher Sommerville · Married on 05/25/2019

Mr and Mrs David John

He is amazing! You will never find one like him! I was blank with my music and he helped me soooo much! And his pricing is probably the cheapest around!

Adam · Married on 07/21/2017

Planning a wedding isn't easy, and the last thing a couple wants is added stress when it comes to the music, announcements, MC, etc. Look no further than Big Ern! It was truly a great, and easy, experience to work with him. You are able to pick every single song for the entire day, or give him a genre, or anywhere in between. It is obvious he has a passion for what he does, and can tailor the music, games, energy level, etc. to perfectly match what you're after. Even when unforeseen circumstances arise, he adapts and keeps the party going without anyone even realizing. I highly recommend Big Ern Productions to anyone who is looking to make their special day perfect, without having to worry about a thing.

Sent on 08/23/2017