Big Dreams Media Group Reviews

131 | Chesapeake, VA

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Kimberly · Married on 10/01/2011

Big dream entertainment was wonderful. Cedric along with making sure our guests danced all night he also set up a sound system at our beach ceremony so all our guests could hear, did up lighting at our reception hall and kept the event on schedule. He was so easy to work with and had alot of pride with everything he did. Cedric also recommend our photographer Laura Taylor and she is awesome and very talented. Laura did our engagement portraits and they were beautiful. Family ans friends can not stop talking about how great they are. Laura and Cedric made a slide show to play at the reception that added a very special touch. Cedric and Laura worked as a team to make sure my husband and I had a day to remember along with our guest.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Pam · Married on 09/17/2011

Cedrick was the best DJ ever! I had no idea of the type of music I wanted or how the timeline was suppose to work, but he took care of everything! Made my wedding extra special! Everyone, from the children to older adults, was dancing and having a great time!!

Sent on 09/26/2011

Johanna · Married on 09/10/2011

Cedric was very professional but also friendly, going above and beyond. He made sure that things were running smoothly and that everyone was having a great time. I could not recommend Big Dreams Entertainment more. A few of my friends are getting married in the near future and I have suggested to all of them that they hire Big Dreams.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Corey · Married on 07/30/2011

Mr. Cedrick Harris was our DJ for our Wedding on July 30, 2011 and was wonderful from start to finish. He was referred through David’s Bridal. From the first time we spoke to Cedrick over the phone, he was very warm, friendly and professional. He spoke as if we had known each other for years.

Over the phone, Cedrick briefly described his business and promptly pointed us to his website to view his extensive song listings which ranged from the most popular wedding songs to vintage, timeless pieces that complimented what we were already thinking of. He also put no pressure on us as we discussed possible options but after speaking to several other persons prior, it was obvious to both my wife and I that Cedrick would be the DJ for us.

Approximately, one week before the wedding, Cedrick met us at a local restaurant to discuss the details of our wedding timeline. He asked details of the wedding we had never thought of up to that point. Cedrick also gave his professional recommendations as how to properly proceed in such a situation which we both treasured immensely. Cedrick even coordinated with our wedding planner and a saxophonist my wife surprised me with on our wedding day. The solo saxophonist was totally amazing who Cedrick also knew! Great people just know each other!

On our Wedding Day, I could not have been more nervous but Cedrick once again assured me everything was going to be great and he couldn’t have been more correct as the entire event went very well. Every song we discussed, Cedrick played right on cue as well as gently cueing us both of our parts such as our first dance, greeting our guests, making the toasts, and cutting the cake. All went fantastically smooth as the music was great and was exactly what we both wanted on our Day!

Truly, Cedrick was a lifesaver with all the coordination he personally done with the wedding planner and the saxophonist. Not to mention, his spot-on music choices during the reception while reading the crowd and keeping us on cue with our agreed program. My wife and I would truly like to thank Cedrick for all his hard work on our day which made it so wonderful. Thank you so very much, Cedrick. We both will refer you to all our friends. Again, much love and appreciation for all your efforts on our behalf.

Respectfully, Mr. and Mrs. Dillard

Sent on 08/16/2011

Jackie · Married on 07/01/2011

Cedrick was the DJ for our wedding and he did a fantastic job!! He was very easy to talk to and make plans with! I felt like the price we paid was a great deal for the time that we got and my whole family loved the choices in music that Cedrick played! I also was happy that Cedrick played all the types of music that I asked for and the songs that I requested! We had a great reception! Thanks again Cedrick!

Sent on 07/09/2011

Shannon · Married on 06/18/2011

For any future bride big dreams is your number 1 choice. You will have a fabulous time from the beginning to end. Your guest will still want to party even after your wedding is over, that's how wonderful & professional big dreams are. It's nothing like arriving to your wedding and your guest are already having a good time.. I would like to thank Cedrick for being apart of our special day. We had an awesome time as well as our guest. P.S. We will get you for other events also. Thanks a lot Cedrick

Sent on 07/25/2011

Angela · Married on 06/11/2011

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect DJ. Cedrick was very accommodating and professional. I didn't get to meet him until the day of the wedding because I live 3 hours away but he was very thorough about keeping in contact with me and helping me through the process of music and time lines for the wedding. He is very pleasant and down to earth and the music selection was right on. He played every song that we requested and for the music for the dinner I left up to him to choose and it couldn't have been more perfect. We have already decided to use Big Dreams Entertainment in the future and will recommend their services to everyone. Thanks!

Sent on 06/15/2011

D. · Married on 05/28/2011

The DJ was fantastic. He gave my daughter all she asked for without complaint and went above and beyond to provide great service. The music was played at a level where everyone could still talk and he was sure to announce what events would be occuring so no one would miss. he provided a nice light show that went with the music and was a nice surprise. We felt we received a great bargin for what we received. I do not think you will go wrong if you hire this company to play your event.

Sent on 05/31/2011

Janell · Married on 05/19/2011

We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Cedrick completed our perfect day!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Debbie · Married on 05/07/2011

cEDRICK WAS AWESOME! I was so happy that he was able to provide us sound on the beach. He was very flexible and provided usw anything we wanted. thank you for making my daughters big day speciel

Sent on 05/08/2011

Danielle · Married on 04/30/2011

Cedrick was an amazing DJ to share our wedding with. If nothing else the flexibility he had with our wedding was the best! Our Wedding ended sooner then thought and the reception started earlier...he adjusted the schedule and went with it and it worked out great! The music selection he had was great...playing the classic dancing songs to get everyone out on the floor. Even though since our reception started slightly earlier and people were out before the night was over Cedrick stayed and kept the music going and my Maid of honor...and our guys...had a blast. We had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed Big Dreams Entertainment for being part of our wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2011

Mary · Married on 04/17/2011

Great DJ Played all the songs I picked made my wedding day special
    I would recomend them to anyone wanting a great DJ

Sent on 04/23/2011

Sharlene · Married on 04/02/2011

Big Dreams Entertainment, Inc., receives my enthusiastic recommendation!

Cedric Harris and Big Dreams Entertainment provided outstanding DJ services for my wedding reception. He provided exactly the right music at all times throughout the reception. We discussed how my husband and I would like things to be and Cedric came through in an efficient and professional manner, right down to the special surprise I had for my husband when we were announced. Even with a mixed crowd (young and old) of about 150 people, our guests had a great time because Cedric was very attentive and responsive. We thank you so much Big Dreams for helping to make our wedding day special!

Sent on 04/05/2011
  • O

Michelle · Married on 02/13/2011

Cedrick was great and we will recommend him and Big Dreams Entertainment to everyone.

Sent on 03/04/2011

Audrey · Married on 06/15/2013

Cedric was truly a pleasure to work with. I first met him at a wedding expo, He was the MC of the event. Our wedding planner knew him and worked it out so that he was the DJ for our wedding. He did a wonderful job. We did have a small mishap with the music during the ceremony but as the bride I can honestly say it didn't phase me one bit. The reception was great. People had a wonderful time and enjoyed the music. As a bonus, Big Dreams Entertainment is going to start offering videography services and as a gift to us they put together a lovely highlight video for us. Seeing it actually brought tears to my eyes, Brandon did an awesome job shooting and editing it. Big Dreams Entertainment is amazing and I would be glad to have them do anything for us in the future.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Donnisha · Married on 04/20/2013

We loved Big Dreams Entertainment. We presented our vision and they made it come true. We danced until we couldn't dance anymore. They left a lasting impression on our wedding guests! Our weddng guests left the wedding/reception saying, "You guys sure know how to throw a party!"

Sent on 04/24/2013

Richard · Married on 02/26/2011

Cedrick was the first DJ that I ever met that I can honestly say was a professional. He keeps to his schedule, returns phone calls, works with you and does what you want. I've dealt with other DJ's in the past that sound wonderful but then they seem to do what ever they like when it comes time to actually render services. Cedrick was extremely flexible, could work on the fly and modified the initial party schedule that i gave him. He was a class act and I will most certainly be using Big Dreams Entertainment for future events.

Sent on 03/05/2011

They really went above and beyond in trying to make sure that I was getting all the information that I needed to make a decision. Within a half hour, I received an email from a representative. Later in the day, I received a phone call from the same person wanting to assist in any way he could. I'm looking forward to working with them.

Sent on 10/22/2015

Kaitlin · Married on 10/10/2015

Highly recommend Big Dreams Entertainment for your wedding videographer. They are extremely responsive, professional and flexible. At the end of the day, they are willing to do what makes you (the customer) happy, and that's whats important on your big day. The owner was incredibly helpful every step of the way and the guy who actually captured the video on our big day was so much fun - He made the whole process feel natural, we almost forgot he was there! I can't wait to see all of the footage and highlight reel!

They also offer DJ services, which I wish I would have looked into sooner! But by the time I was researching and vetting out Videographers, I had already booked our DJ. As a side note, I've heard great things about their DJ services!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Cory · Married on 06/05/2015

Cedrick was awesome. He was very professional throughout the whole process, and was very open to our ideas and needs for the wedding. I recommend him without hesitation.
    Multiple people came up to me after the wedding, and commented about how much they enjoyed his music and entertainment.
    Cedrick helped make our wedding day special and I appreciate everything he did for us.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Rodney · Married on 04/19/2015

DJ Zen was an excellent DJ for my wedding. He was very flexible and anything that my wife and I wanted, he made it happen. I would highly recommend DJ Zen for any type of event. His ability to adopt to any situation was very impressive. He interacted with my family and friends and made the night a night to remember. Thanks DJ Zen for your professionalism and outgoing personality!!!!

Youngs!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Victoria · Married on 05/18/2013

Everyone was great! The vendors were very helpful and professional. I found this company based off of the reviews on this site and I'm glad that I chose them. I definitely recommend Big Dreams Entertainment to take care of your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/20/2013

Cedrick did a great job keeping all our guests of all ages entertained! One of our guests commented, "the dance floor was the place to be ... all night!" He was professional, accommodating, flexible and a joy to work with.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Me and my wife was very pleased with Cedric and the big dreams staff. We had so much fun and enjoyed every minute.

Sent on 08/08/2015
  • User5511922 · 2+ years ago

3.5
      3.5

Cedrick is an excellent DJ and he is very professional. Everyone at our wedding loved him! He also answered quickly to any questions I had. We were on a tight budget and for the quality of DJ service, it was great!

As for the videography, I feel like a little more time could have been spent on our highlight video, even some of the shots at the reception (dance) could have been better if the videographer moved around instead of being stationary. I booked them based on the good highlight videos they had on their website...but ours wasn't as nice.

Overall, our experience was good considering that we were on a budget and we booked them last minute.

Sent on 10/10/2015