Big Dreams Media Group Reviews

131 | Chesapeake, VA

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

DJ Best was awesome! He helped make my wedding a nonstop dance party! When we had to change the order of events around due to the cake slightly leaning and needing to be cut sooner, he was ready and willing. He made everything stress free for the bride and groom, which was very important to us. We had many guests comment to us about how great he was and that the music he played was perfect.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Big Dreams Entertainment provided DJ Services for our wedding and we were overwhelmingly satisfied with the professionalism of the entire staff. Cedric's performance as the DJ during the reception was in a word "Outstanding"!

Sent on 07/02/2013

I really enjoyed my DJ from Big Dreams Entertainment. The music he played kept the party going all night. The dance floor was always packed and the energy in the room was always high.

Sent on 08/23/2013
  • India

India · Married on 05/04/2013

Cedric was fantastic!! He had everyone up and dancing and had great song selection for our bouquet and garter toss. I would recommend Big Dream Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2013

Kate · Married on 05/03/2013

Cedrick was AMAZING!! He did the music for our ceremony and the reception. He really got everyone up and dancing. He even jumped in and danced with us! For my husband and I the DJ was pretty much the most important thing and Cedrick took it to a whole new level!!! He went above and beyond and even stayed for an extra hour since everyone was having so much fun!! If you are looking for a great time he is the man!!!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Kelcey · Married on 02/23/2013

Cedric was fantastic. Called him 2 weeks before my date. No Dj and he took such good care of us. He was cooperative, always kept in touch with us and was so flexible with us at the event. He made sure to keep the party going and was more than a Dj. He was a great addition to our special day and I wouldn't have asked for a better person!!!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Catherine · Married on 11/03/2012

Cedrick was amazing! He kept the party going and was extremely personable. We met with him the week of the wedding to finalize everything and he was great with suggestions. We left our meeting with him feeling like family. Such an awesome DJ. We would definitely recommend him to everybody!

Sent on 11/11/2012

Veronica · Married on 10/20/2012

Cedrick was such a fun and entertaining DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2012

Cedric did an amazing job at my wedding. He by far met all of my expectations. He was very knowledgeble and friendly. He even called me several days before my event to go over my timeline for the evening. It took us 20 minutes, and it helped me so much. If I had to do it by myself it would have taken me so much longer and caused too much stress. He did such a great job as our MC as well, keeping everything moving at a well organized pace so that we didn't have to. The money I spent on having him as a DJ was reasonable and well worth the investment. Of all the DJ's I have heard at weddings he is the BEST, and all my friends agreed. I will never use another DJ again!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Alberto · Married on 10/07/2012

Listen all! Cedrick was on point! Not only did he provide a great atmosphere and music, he also was my impromptu wedding planner who walked me through my evening when i seemed lost. I am indebted to him for that and highly, highly recommend Cedrick.

Thanks again for everything man.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2012

We had Cedrick with big dreams entertainment as the dj for our wedding and he was just amazing! He was super friendly and was even fine with a last second change in song for me to walk down the aisle to.. We just had so much fun and he even got on the floor and helped out people in learning some dances to the songs....we partied all night long and just had such a blast! i would say cedrick def went above and beyond and we were lucky to get him as a dj!!!...Thanks Cedrick :)

Sent on 10/09/2012

Dawn · event on: 09/29/2012

Our DJ Freddy was very professional, arrived on time and was interested in what the group wanted to hear. I will keep Freddy in mind for any future events and send him and Big Dreams plenty of referrals!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Lynn · Married on 09/16/2012

Oh Cedrick! You were awesome and so much fun to have at my wedding! I loved being able to chose the music, you helped me with some good ideas and you definitely got the party Rocking'. Everyone said what a great guy you were and enjoyed the fun you provided. Keep up the excellent work! I love you, man!! Lynn

Sent on 09/23/2012
  • Travis

Travis · Married on 09/08/2012

Cedric was great and I highly recommend him for his DJing services. He helped make this day easy with his advice and setup. He was very friendly and professional. His online planning system was really helpful in organzing this special day. During the reception he showed that he was a true master at his craft. All my guests had a ball and said my DJ was awesome. I knew people were having a good time because 95% of them stayed to the very end. Cedric played most of my requested songs and put his on special touch on it. I had the time of my life. The only bad part was time went so fast and before you knew it, the event was over. Thank you Cedric for your services.

Sent on 09/10/2012

Valencia · Married on 08/18/2012

My family and friends thoroughly enjoyed the music provided by Cedrick. My husband and I are so glad that we chose the right guy for our special day! Cedrick played music for both our wedding and reception. The songs he played during the ceremony had me moving to the music. He used his intuition to feel the vibe of my guests. Song after song, he just kept bringing it. Everyone was on the dance floor, from kids age 2 to my great aunt and uncles. I was really surprised to return from taking pictures and see my friends from church and my mother-in- law enjoying the soul train line. The entertainment and crowd involvement provided by Cedrick was everything that any bride would desire! He did so much more than I would have ever expected of any DJ. He has left an amazing impression on all of my guests. We never knew that such a DJ existed!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Charlene · Married on 08/04/2012

Cedric thank you for knowing EVERYTHING!!!!! The music selection was perfect. My crowd ages ranged from 13 to 86. Everyone danced......if thats what they called themselves doing!!!!LOL
    Charlene & Brock
    August 4, 2012

Sent on 08/13/2012

Katie · Married on 07/28/2012

We couldn't have asked for more in a wedding DJ. Cedrick was wonderful. When the crowd seemed to slow down a bit, he got everyone excited and dancing again. I will recommend Big Dreams Inc. to everyone with an upcoming event!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Bernadette · Married on 07/06/2012

Cedric was the bomb!! He was on the dance floor with the bride trying to teach her how to wobble!!! It was so much fun... He had all of our 40 guests on the dance floor all night!! A wonderful night to always remember!! Thank SO much for adding the extra excitement to our dinner reception!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Craig · Married on 06/16/2012

Was very knowledgeable, experienced and easy going. Cedrick was able to work around your wedding itenary to bridge all the pieces and is a great DJ frontman. He was willing to go above and beyond his job duties to make sure you have a great wedding and you feel like you've become good friends by the time your wedding is over. I would only recommend him to others in the area.

Sent on 06/17/2012
  • SaFonya

Safonya · Married on 06/01/2012

What can I say! Cedrick Harris is the greatest. The music for our wedding ceremony and reception was flawless. He was very attentive to the musical tastes of our guests and responded accordingly. I would definitely recommend him and his services. It is obvious that he thouroughly enjoys what he does and that is displayed in is performance and services. Thank you again Cedrick!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2012

AMAZING!!!!!! Cedric was wonderful! He really made the reception perfect! He worked with us through everything and it was flawless!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Adam · Married on 04/28/2012

Cedric is very professional and very familiar with the flow of wedding ceremonies and receptions! He can greatly help with timing of events during the reception and makes sure that everything happens on time to the best of his ability! I couldn't imagine anyone else doing a better job on our special day! I recommend that anyone and everyone contact Big Dreams Entertainment for ALL your DJ needs!!

Sent on 05/04/2012

Mike · event on: 04/21/2012

Very respectful, friendly, and professional don't waste time looking around this company is top notch.. Mike N.

Sent on 04/29/2012

Michelle · Married on 02/18/2012

Cedrick was the dj for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job. Every guest that I have spoken to has complimented his music choices along with how well he interacted with everyone. What ever music we asked for he was able to provide it. We had a few last minute changes in the timeline of our wedding reception and he was very flexible and right on point with anything he needed. Cedrick even showed us a few new dances that all of our guests loved. He truly made our wedding an event to remember and we would definitely use his services again!

Sent on 02/21/2012

Cassandra · Married on 12/23/2011

Mr. Harris did a great job in capturing everything I had mentioned. The music was appropriate for the ages involved in our wedding day. He was available and open to all our ideas. The timing of tunes could not have been any better. We had issues with presenting our slideshow of pictures. Mr. Harris eagerly worked to get the slideshow up and running. Mr. Harris made our day just that more special with his music. THANKS!!!!

Sent on 01/22/2012