Big Dreams Media Group Reviews

131 | Chesapeake, VA

131 Reviews for Big Dreams Media Group

Askyia · Married on 04/01/2017

Where do I begin? When my God mom 1st decided to book BDE for her wedding we knew we had the best DJ. They were professional, prompt and everything we dreamed of. He played all the songs that we requested and also took request from her guest. He stayed on top of things and every change or switch up we made, he made sure that he was in the loop and right on it. I would recommend BDE for any event. Cedrick brought the guest to life, he partied with us and brought on the entertainment. Thanks again Cedrick. Turn down for what!!!!!!

• W

Whitney · Married on 09/18/2016

Advice? Book Cedrick! He was so fun and full of energy. We had countless guests comment on what a great DJ we found :)

Natalie · Married on 09/17/2016

Cedrick was great! We had a blast at our wedding reception, and our guests told us they had a great time. Cedrick had people up dancing, and he played the songs we requested. We are thrilled with how our reception turned out. Thanks for everything, Cedrick!

RON · Married on 09/04/2016

Book early, Share your vision and music preferences. Cedric and his team were outstanding throughout the planning and execution of the event!

heavenly · Married on 08/14/2016

Thank you! Great job! My guest had too much fun lol job well done.

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

We booked Big Dreams for our DJ and photobooth. Shalone was our DJ (ceremony/cocktail hour/reception) and he was awesome! He kept the party going! They have a huge data base of music to choose from on their website, and I love that you can make a list of "must-have" songs, and a list of "would like to have" songs. Shalone took our lists and played the songs at just the right times. The photobooth was awesome as well. The ladies running the photobooth were super nice and accommodating. THANK YOU!!!

Racheal · Married on 07/23/2016

The best DJs in town. Our wedding was unique as we incorporated anime music into our wedding ceremony and reception. Not a single hesitation from our DJ Brandon on the choices we made. He kept the dancing moving along and was just so amazing and accommodating. We highly recommend this amazing group for any event. The entire process left us feeling amazing. Thank you for making our big day amazing. We truly appreciate everything you did and will recommend you to any one looking for professional and friendly DJs.

Emily · Married on 04/16/2016

Big Dreams Entertainment did a FABULOUS job at my wedding! I can't thank you enough! Cedrick was our DJ and he knew exactly what to do at just the right times. I had a hard time choosing songs and let me just say what a wonderful selection when I said genre of music plus I wanted father/daughter and mother/son dances but I am not good with picking songs and he had made a selection for me and was absolutely perfect. Cedrick was involved and definitely got people involved and excited and we all had an Amazing time. You made our wedding reception perfect and memorable and I will recommend you to anyone needing services. You are the best! I couldn't have asked for anymore more, it was perfect! Thank you again!

Paula · Married on 03/31/2016

DJ Shalom did an amazing job Friday night at my best friend Nancie Mass's celebration of life. He was very flexible and played the music that people requested. He had a smile on his face the whole time and was very approachable. Thank you for making the night special and unforgettable.

Christy · Married on 11/15/2015

Cederick with Big Dreams Entertainment was a fabulous DJ! Not only did he help us choose music for our wedding ceremony and reception, but he was super flexible to meet our requests as well. During our reception, he kept a good pace while interacting with our guests keeping our crowd energized and up on the dance floor. My husband and I would not have asked for anyone else to have been our MC/DJ for our wedding!!

Jovie · Married on 10/17/2015

Cedrick was so awesome! Working with him before the event was easy to do. He had a client site where we were able to pick all of our songs. His mix was amazing, the dance floor was packed all night!

Brandon was the videographer for Big Dreams. He was also fun to work with and did a great job working multiple cameras and a drone also.

I would highly highly recommend going with Big Dreams Entertainment!!

Brandon · Married on 10/16/2015

Cedrick and his team were awesome! From the lighting to the photos they did a phenomenol job. An added bonus was having a flying drone to get birdseye shots!!!!

Britt · Married on 10/10/2015

What can I say?? Cedrick was/IS awesome! He had all the guest dancing and knew how to get and keep the party going! He was open and ready for any ideas that we had . By far the best DJ in the area. So glad he was available for my date ! :)

Kim · Married on 08/07/2015

Awesome DJ! Played the songs we wanted to hear and dance to. Kept everything flowing. Provided some props for our guests too. Go with Cedrick, he will have the crowd on there feet in no time.

Michael · Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely wonderful. He was energetic and did a great job keeping the party going. Best dj I have seen. Would recommend for any party

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2015

When I first met Cedrick, I was just trying to get my wedding life together. He calmed me down and assured me that everything would be fine. He made working with him so easy. He made himself available to me via facebook, email, call or text that if there was anything I had a question about I knew he would answer within a day or so.
    I had a daytime reception so to keep the party levels up is rather difficult, but Cedrick did a fantastic job of making sure the party was pumping.
    The video Brandon shot looked beautiful. I really love how they make a mini-clip of the wedding because let's be honest besides my husband, family (and even that's limited), and myself no one else is going to watch the entire wedding. After I got my entire wedding video back everything looked so beautiful. I got all choked up when I hear my husband's vows to me.
    Big Dreams captured my wedding in a way that will make me feel that it just happened yesterday. I know I can always rewatch the video and feel like I am there again.

Amber · Married on 06/06/2015

Cedric and Big Dreams Entertainment helped to make our wedding day special. He kept the dance floor moving all night long and was everything we could have hoped for. It was an amazing night and I can't thank Big Dreams enough! I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family.

Jamie · Married on 06/02/2015

Cedric and his crew were amazing! They had no issues photographing or videoing my wedding in the rain! They brought the party and our reception was no stop dancing and fun! We were very pleased with our services!

Kendal · Married on 05/29/2015

Cedrick was absolutely AMAZING! I could not have asked for better DJ!! He was perfect!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

If you are having issues when you create your play list or timeline, someone will be there to help walk you through it. My experience was great and my wedding was amazing!!! The dj got involved with the crowd and was so much fun.

Cedric and his entire team did such a great job. Not only did he dj, his team also photographed and provided a photobooth. All of this was done a at such a great rate. Everyone that attended the wedding had an amazing time. Some even said it was their favorite wedding they have ever been to. My husband and I were extremely impressed!

Jayson · Married on 04/18/2015

Cedric and his staff at Big Dreams Ent. Are the epitome of professional meets Fun. They were very personable and available for question pretty much around the clock. Brandon, our videographer came to the rehearsal dinner just to meet everyone and fill them in on some things we'd be doing, which at the time I was surprised because I didn't think they'd have the time. He made time and I appreciate it. BDE made my wedding day all it could be! And I can't wait to book them for my 10 yr anniversary party!

• Jolisa

Jolisa · Married on 04/04/2015

His music selection was great he played the music exactly how I asked him to!!'

• User4182035 · 2+ years ago

Cedrick and his team were wonderful! Thy went out of their way to meet with us several times to be sure that all of our song selections and order of events were perfect! Their online planning system made the process very easy and ensured that our wedding was flawless! Cedrick kept all of the guests entertained and on the dance floor all night! I cannot say enough how happy I am with Big Dreams! Thank you!

• Jrzegirl

Bonnie · Married on 12/13/2014

Cedrick is an amazing DJ. He did a wonderful job at our Wedding. He kept everything flowing and on time and got the guest up and dancing all night, even those guest who NEVER dance where out there.... incredible.... Thanks so much Cedrick...... We would highly recommend him and his company to anyone......