Big Dog Little Bed Productions Reviews

Big Dog Little Bed Productions 1
Big Dog Little Bed Productions 2
Big Dog Little Bed Productions 3

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2012

Big Dog Little Bed Productions was, by far, the BEST vendor we used for our wedding day. Janice is incredibly talented and has a distinct vision in approaching her work. She was very professional and unobtrusive on the day of. Her turn around time was super speedy. Janice should be the first vendor you book for your big day!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Ben · Married on 08/04/2012

Big Dog Little Bed Productions did a great job! We were able to meet with Janice and talk about our vision for both our Save the Date and our wedding. The Save the Date was a ton of fun and it gave us time to get a sense of Janice's style and Janice time to get to know ours. She did a phenomenal job all around. If you get a chance to meet and work with Janice, I definitely recommend it.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2012

AMAZING VIDEOGRAPHER!

Janice of Big Dog, Little Bed Productions was an awesome person to work with! We contacted her just days before our wedding and I was so impressed with the speed of her response and flexibility in working with me on such short notice. She is someone with a great personality who we knew would blend in well with the guests at our wedding while still upholding a completely professional demeanor and we were totally right!

Her pricing is competetive and was the best value as we shopped around for something that worked with our budget. She maintained contact with me throughout the process and responded to my emails quicker than I thought possible which was extremely comforting. We felt no stress when it came to this part of the planning because she took such great care of us.

Our video was ready shortly after the wedding (just upon our return from our honeymoon) which allowed us to enjoy the day again just when we really started wishing we could do it all over again! The video was more than we could have ever asked for. It captured every special moment from the day and she chose the most perfect song to accompany the video. The film was flawless. It brought tears of joy and great compliments from everyone who we shared it with!

I would HIGHLY recommend Big Dog, Little Bed to anyone looking for a personable, professional, talented, and AWESOME videographer for your wedding or any of life's most precious events. I could not be happier with our choice in having Janice as a part of our big day and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Cheryl · event on 02/18/2012

Sent on 02/27/2012

Cheryl · Married on 02/18/2012

I was extremely pleased with the work that Big Dog Little Bed Productions did for my bachelorette festivities and bridal shower. Janice was wonderful to work with and successfully captured all the great moments of the weekend in a non-discreet way that didn't make you feel like there was always a camera on you. She made everyone feel comfortable and I was amazed at all the great shots she got when I watched the film. She was also extremly quick in getting the video done and I had a final video within three days of the event which I was amazed by. Her artistic style perfectly captured these important events and I have found it is just the right lenght to send to friends and family who shared the weekend with me or who weren't able to be there and it made them feel part of the fun. I have watched it numerous times since receiving it less than a week ago. She will be filming our wedding and I can't wait to see that video. I highly recommend using Big Dog Little Bed Productions for your special events.

Sent on 02/28/2012

Laurie · Married on 01/15/2012

Janice was awesome! We were lucky enough to be one of her "practice" weddings as she launches her business. I think she's great and recommend you give her a call.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Big Dog Little Bed Productions's reply:

Thanks so much Laurie!

I just wanted to quickly add that the Value is a 0 only because this wedding was a gift to the Bride and Groom as I worked to build my portfolio, therefore they weren't able to evaluate the cost.

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2011

Janice is a lot of fun and did a fantastic job! She is really thoughtful and an excellent listener so she will cater her services to what you are looking for and what you want. Although weddings are costly, this is the one expense that will constantly give back in the future. Janice's DVD allowed us to make our family members and friends who couldn't attend still feel like a special part of our day. Also, we are looking forward to being able to experience our day again and again on future anniversaries when we watch our DVD.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Janice from Big Dog Little Bed was extremely easy to work with and made it her priority to make our wedding video personal and fun. She made the time to talk to my fiance and I about what we wanted and had a questionnaire that allowed us to make more specific requests about the final video. While not everything was included, I understand that is the nature of capturing candid shots- sometimes they just don't happen. Otherwise we are extremely pleased with the quality of the end product. Everytime we watch it, it has us laughing, smiling, and pointing out details we didn't get to appreciate on the actual wedding day. Thanks so much Janice!!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Radhika · Married on 07/04/2013

Janice was great before, during, and after our wedding day. She met with us to discuss our vision beforehand, made us both feel super comfortable on the day of the wedding, and produced a video for us that we absolutely loved!

Sent on 09/16/2013