2 Reviews for BIG DIAMOND IMPORTERS & FINE JEWELRY

Cleaning (2)
Ring Sizing (2)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Custom Wed. Bands (1)
Designer Engag. Rings (1)
Designer Wed. Bands (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Insurance (1)

I highly recommend BIG Diamond Importers and Fine Jewelry in West Chester. My husband purchased my engagement ring from there and had such a wonderful experience that we went back to purchase our wedding bands. The owner, Ron, spent time understanding what style I was interested in and then recommending things that were within our budget. When he didn’t have a center stone in stock that matched what we were looking for, he searched his network and found the perfect diamond for us. When we went back for our wedding bands, Ron once again listened to what we were looking for. When we couldn’t find the design already produced, Ron created a custom band to our specifications. It is exactly what I was looking for. Ron was patient, did not pressure us at all, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was honest and really cares about his customers – both getting them what they want while staying within budget. We will definitely be going back for our future jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Patricia, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings, Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing

Big Diamond Importers and Fine Jewelry really do deserve 5 stars. My fiance custom designed an engagement ring for me with help from Ron at Big Diamond. The ring is so beautiful and unique I actually get compliments from strangers. We ended up going back to get our weddings bands and I was so impressed. Ron is very honest and wants to give you a good deal. We never felt pressured to buy anything and he was very flexible with price range, and with what your looking for. There is nothing to complain about or change about Big Diamond Importers. Definitely would recommend!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Insurance, Ring Sizing, Custom Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands