Big Daddy Walker Productions Reviews

57 Reviews for Big Daddy Walker Productions

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply the BEST!

My husband has known Allen, or as most may know him, Big Daddy, for a number of years now, so when it came time to looking for a DJ for our wedding, there was NO question! Allen was both our Officiant for our ceremony as well as our DJ for our reception. From start to finish, all was wonderful. On top of our beautiful vows that Allen’s wife, Debbie, assisted us with, we also appreciated his flexibility and openness to adding in our unique unity cocktail ceremony. He beautifully portrayed our relationship throughout the ceremony and we loved it. When it came time for the party to start, he was no longer Allen, he was Big Daddy! He worked so hard and alongside our coordinator to keep us on track and on time! There were a few times my husband and I slipped behind in time due to pictures but Big Daddy was ALWAYS able to pull us back and get us caught up! The whole day and night went so smoothly and there is no way that would have been possible without him! Allen was always so responsive, helpful, professional and organized. On top of that, he was always so friendly and exudes this true happiness to see you each time he greets you with a smile and a hug for a meeting. Big Daddy Walker Productions played a huge part in the success of our wedding day and we are so appreciative! Thank you for all you have done for us!

Tasha · Married on 08/04/2018

Allen Walker was so amazing to work with! He truly made my wedding an amazing one! The ceremony was so perfect and he is such a great person! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Tasha, Thanks so much for those kind words. I loved working with your family and I am happy to have been a part of your great wedding day.

Susan · Married on 04/23/2017

Best dj and officiant around! Loves to make the crowd laugh! Very interactive and obviously loves what he does!

• Violet

Violet · Married on 12/31/2016

There is a reason this DJ has been voted best of weddings for multiple years in a row! Allen Walker is extremely easy to work with and he is very good at what he does. My wedding was bumpin' all the way into the new year!! He knows how to read the crowd and he pays very close attention to detail. I could not be happier with the services that Big Daddy Walker Productions provided for us on our big day!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Violet & Jake, Thanks so much for your kind words. I had so much fun being the DJ at your NYE wedding. Everything was perfect.

Big Daddy Walker was highly recommend from a family friend. Not only was he our DJ but our Officiant as well. Our day would not have been the same without him and his team, one of our guests literally danced the skin off of his heals! That being said, I highly recommend him for any DJ or Officiant needs!

Bobbi · Married on 05/22/2016

We were so very pleased with the professionalism and compassion BDW Allen and his wife Debbie put into making our special day so special. We will never forget to helpfulness and flexibility you showed to make our day, just that our day and our way! Thanks for everything! You are the best!!~ Mr & Mrs. Stormy Steinhauer

Kim · Married on 04/23/2016

I can't imagine using anyone but Big Daddy Walker Productions...truly a class act and SO much fun! Our daughter and son-in-law had such a great experience with them all during the planning process....they never worried about the details...BDW took care of all of that. They are so experienced and really tune in to your personality and make it just what you are hoping for, and then some! They have a great connection to a virtual photobooth that you definitely do...you take pictures and text them to a special number and have an instant slide show during the reception...so much fun! (Fotobomb) If you haven't considered this vendor, just call them...you'll change your mind!! Thanks for everything, Alan...the Swisshelm/Russell wedding was an absolute BLAST!!!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much for this great review. We had an absolute blast sharing in your wonderful day and everyone raved about FOTOBOMB and the wedding!! We will be waiting for your call when Amanda is getting married. BDW

Amie · Married on 03/19/2016

Big Daddy Walker Productions is AMAZING! They took my wedding to a whole nother level of class, fun and romance. They literally made sure that everything went smoothly and that everyone got up and danced. I didn't have anything to worry about. I even lost my garter and Allen had a Spare one ready just in case. I can't thank them enough for everything they did. Hiring them was hands down the best decision I made (besides choosing my husband). I Know my wedding day would have been a desaster without them. They made my day special and made everyone smile and have fun. My favorite part of the day was sitting and looking around and seeing everyone I love smiling and having fun. That is all because of them. Do whatever you have to do to hire them and you will not regret it!

Lisa · Married on 12/04/2015

Allen, Debbie and staff made our wedding the perfect night we thought it we be. Allen officiated our ceremony which fit us perfectly. The vows and readings that Debbie provided were exactly what we wanted. Many, many of our guests have commented what a wonderful ceremony it was. The reception was equally as great. Allen and his assistant paid attention to all details and requests. Everyone had a great time. Thank you to BDWP for making our wedding so very special!!

Jody · Married on 11/21/2015

the D J Allen was very attentive to every member of the wedding party, the music was very refreshing my husband and i enjoyed
    very much and danced every dance.the dance floor was packed most of the night.the announcements were very clear so you knew
    every thing that was going on.it was a great time thanks to big daddy Walker Productions.

Robert · Married on 11/14/2015

What an amazing night! I'm so very sorry I've forgotten our DJ's first name, He was PHENOMENAL. EVERYTHING went so smoothly. Thank you BDW for making our special night perfect.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Robert, Jeremy was your DJ we are so excited that you enjoyed the night as much as Jeremy did. He also enjoy the night. Thanks for trusting Big Daddy Walker Productions with your daughters wedding.

Sharon · Married on 11/10/2015

Big daddy Walker productions was very energetic engaging friendly and the easiest person to work with that I have ever met. The attention to detail is far beyond any thing I could have expected. The way they make you feel as if you are the most important client they could ever have. From a small wedding to the largest event everything is treated like are the most important. I can not say enough about them. By far the best out there in the business.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Sharon, Thank you so much. We had a blast working with you and Chris. IT was a memorable night for sure. BDW

Heather · Married on 11/07/2015

Allen and his wife was an absolute joy to work with. They were very helpful with making decisions. Allen made our wedding perfect and less stressful for us. We would recommend him for any event. He was also our officiant and did a wonderful ceremony.

The DJ was the most important wedding vendor to my husband. Really, your DJ is the heart of the party. Big Daddy made our party UN-FREAKING-FORGETTABLE! Fun to work with, responsive, reliable, knows how to work a crowd.
    The best choice you could possibly make in a DJ - mic drop

Sent on 03/21/2016

Big Daddy Walker Productions's reply:

Sir & Lady Vegas, Awesome review and thanks for the great words.

Debby · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with our entire experience with Big Daddy Walker! From the first meeting we had with him we were treated as if we were longtime friends instead of prospective customers.

We were so comfortable with him that after our initial meeting that we decided to hire him as both our DJ and officiant.

He was always very easy to reach and very willing to give his experienced professional opinion on anything including music, lighting, ceremony, and timeline.

Big Daddy Walker (BDW) and his wife (Debbie) have vast knowledge and experience with many different styles and versions of wedding ceremonies. We were able to work with them to customize our ceremony exactly how we imagined it.

The day of the wedding BDW and his wife did an amazing job setting up the lighting and effects for the ceremony. They were both very attentive to us to make sure that we were not too nervous or overwhelmed by the entire process. The ceremony went exactly as we planned it and BDW did an amazing job as the officiant.

We received many compliments about the music throughout the night. BDW has a great intuition for what songs to play when to keep people engaged and on the dance floor. He even got out on the dancefloor to help teach people some different types of line dances!

We certainly cannot imagine having our wedding DJ’d or officiated by anyone else. We fully recommend BDW to anyone who is looking for a wedding DJ, officiant, or both!

We could not have chosen a better DJ...Big Daddy and his wife guided us through every step and it could not have been more perfect or run more smoothly. They are the sweetest people and treated us like friends instead of customers. Professional, kind, caring, and extremely good at what they do. The wedding would not have been perfect without them! Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you did for us!

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not have asked for a better D.J. experience! This was better than I ever imagined a D.J could be at the Wedding. The highlight of the night was when Big Daddy himself led the Wobble! My friends were still talking about it weeks later. He and his wife were so easy to work with and so kind and professional. They made the experience so easy and met with us on our own schedule to get to know what we were like as a couple to match the music with our personalities. They also had an amazing selection of music and were able to get odd songs that most people have never heard of for our dances. I was so pleased when I came to my reception and Big Daddy Walker and his wife were there to DJ for us (we expected someone else that worked for the company). With everything else that was going on that day I knew he had the music and DJ under control. One of the key reasons why our reception was perfect! Best DJ I have ever seen and could ever imagine! Great value! Great service! Great DJ

Victoria · Married on 07/12/2014

Big Daddy Walker made both my wedding ceremony and reception amazing. He let us choose all the music for the ceremony and played great music for the reception. He had everyone up dancing and even got on the dance floor and danced with us all a few times. I'm definitely very happy I hired Big Daddy Walker for my wedding.

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

We loved using big daddy walker productions! They were very helpful when meeting with them before our event to pick out songs and organize our wedding! Our DJ was Jeremy And he was AMAZING! He helped the night go smoothly and everyone loved the songs played and were having a great time and everyone was dancing till the last song!!!. He was very sociable with the guests and very professional. He helped make our wedding night wonderful. If we have any other event and need a dj jeremy at big daddy walker productions is who we would love to use again.

Renee · Married on 06/14/2014

Allen was amazing! He and Debbie met with us two times prior to the wedding to make sure he had the music we wanted. Allen worked very hard during the wedding to make it fun and relaxing. He solved last minute problems for me, and took care of everything. People were dancing all night long. He is every bit worth the money. He provided the ceremony music, he was our mc and he made our reception a huge celebration. Thanks again for a perfect night.
    Love, Mike and Renee Brownfield

Big Daddy Walker DJ was fantastic from the very beginning to the end. They assisted us with many suggestions and also helped us with song choices. They are professionals and easy to do business with. They are very nice people, wanting to help in every way. The DJ that was assigned to our Wedding was organized, very in tune with what was going on and what we needed. We didnt have to worry about anything. We were able to enjoy our wedding knowing our DJ was handling all, knowing when to cut the cake, first dance, garter and bouquet throwing, etc. I would recommend with pleasure this vendor to anyone .

Peter · Married on 06/07/2014

Hiring Big Daddy Walker was one of the best decisions we could've made for our wedding. He and his staff were kind and courteous, making us feel like their only client. The night of the wedding was smooth because of Big Daddy's professionalism and skills. We had so many people come up to us and say how well he did. We would definitely recommend his services to our friends and family.

Jen · Married on 05/24/2014

Big Daddy Walker Productions was the best DJ service we could have hoped for! They were very friendly and we felt they took a personal interest in our special wedding day. They made us feel like family and personalized the music to us, our venue, and our guests. We had 2 meetings with them and both times they were helpful, knowledgeable, and professional. We needed ceremony music at our venue in addition to music for the reception. They were able to do both for us! When my fiancé and I first got engaged we didn't think music would be as important to us as some other things. We also felt our guests were not going to be up for dancing too much. We were wrong on both accounts! He did a great job introducing our wedding party! The music started the party and made the guests feel involved in our big day. DJ Tommy was great at choosing the music and was able to tell which songs guests wanted to dance to. He was great at helping announce the timeline of events to our guests and helping with transitions. Our guests had such a great time everyone was dancing until the last moment! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ service for our wedding day!

Josh · Married on 10/19/2013

Big Daddy Walker went above and beyond. The professionalism that he provided was exceptional. He made sure the whole night stayed on schedule as planned and made sure that my wife and I had nothing to worry about. He knew exactly what to play to keep the magical. We suggested him for a friends wedding and again, it was phenomenal. Hands down, best DJ in the city.

Kelly · Married on 10/12/2013

I was initially disappointed that Big Daddy Walker himself could not DJ our reception because from the moment my then fiancé and I met Big Daddy and his wife we were blown away by their big personalities and upmost professionalism. Big Daddy had prior obligations and assigned DJ Jeremy to our reception. DJ Jeremy, while young and seeming somewhat timid during our meeting with him; still seemed outgoing and like he truly enjoyed his job. Our reception was great and he did everything he could to get my guests moving and even the stubborn ones who didn't dance made it a point to tell me they were loving his music. DJ Jeremy was a crowd pleaser even though some of my relatives were too reserved to dance the night away. I would recommend him.