Big Daddy Entertainment Reviews

Big Daddy Entertainment 3
Big Daddy Entertainment 4
Big Daddy Entertainment 5

Craig · Getting married on 02/28/2022

Big Daddy awesome awesome Dj . Allways on Duty . Super music , Has wicked funny jokes . Top notch professionalism .

Sent on 04/25/2018

Sarah romano · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing DJ!

Best part of our reception! We had a smaller wedding, and almost didn’t hire a DJ, but we are so glad we did - it made our night! Mike sends out a link to use to choose your wedding music - from your entry song to your cake cutting and last dance. We had so much fun choosing our songs! He even sends a link to share with your guests so they can make requests. He ran the events of the evening, and kept everything running smoothly. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Holly · Married on 10/30/2018

Amazing job

Mike did an amazing job at my wedding. Everyone was dancing the whole night and can’t stop talking about how much fun they had.

• Kira

Kira Lew · Married on 10/22/2018

We Love How Our Photobooth pics came out!!

The folks at Big Daddy Entertainment were prompt, professional and really outgoing. We love all the photo booth pictures and have some awesome memories from our special day.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Shelley Aiello · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly Recommend Big Daddy Entertainment

We had Mike as our DJ for our wedding. He did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding. He cared about the subtle details and showed that he wanted to make our experience unique. He read the crowd and ensured the party kept going, while keeping to our requested and guest requested songs. Mike was very easy to get in touch which, months, weeks and days leading up to our wedding. He always got back to us promptly! He even texted us the day of the wedding to check in and to keep us updated! He was funny and warm and just the perfect person to conduct our reception. We highly, highly RECOMMENED Mike from Big Daddy Entertainment.

Caitlin Mahoney · Married on 10/06/2018

Best DJ Around!

Big Daddy Entertainment was AWESOME! Mike was extremely professional, and answered any questions I had in a timely manner. The music selection was great, and everyone danced the entire night. I continue to get great feedback about how great our DJ was. I highly recommend hiring Big Daddy Entertainment for your wedding!

Heath · Married on 10/06/2018

Outstanding

Mike was outstanding, everyone loved the music and he kept all the music choices blended in perfectly throughout the night. My good friends daughter cried when she had to leave the dance floor. Mike and his son were professional and courteous the entire night. We can’t recommend enough.

sheryl · Married on 09/29/2018

I have used Big Daddy's photo booth before and what an amazing DJ Mike is. I love all the different pictures you can take with the props he has, He is the best,

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2018

Highly recommend

Highly recommend big daddy entertainment. They were so easy to work with and their main objective was to make sure we were happy. Their website is very user friendly and the uplighting was absolutely gorgeous. Our guests danced the whole night and weve had many people tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been too! We def owe some of the credit to big daddy for setting the tone for the night and helping make our big day perfect!

Brittany · Married on 09/02/2018

Mike is amazing and such a pleasure to work with. He helped make it a night we will never forget. Our wedding coordinator and many of our guests kept coming up to us to say how great he was. Super personable and knew exactly how to keep the party going. One of our best decisions during the whole wedding planning process and we would hire him again in a heartbeat!!!

Big Daddy Entertainment 6
    Sent on 09/18/2018

Tayla · Married on 08/25/2018

Best around!

Best DJ around! Everyone loved him and he was very accommodating! I wanted a special song for my dance with my father and he was able to get it for me!

Sent on 10/28/2018

David · Married on 08/04/2018

Mike is the best guy all around, always offering to help where ever he can, great interaction with the guests couldn’t have been more pleased!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Amy Ouellette · Married on 06/23/2018

Best DJ Ever!!

Mike really knew what me and my husband wanted we met up with him to go over exactly how he wanted it and when it came to the day it was more than what we expected the uplighting was amazing he is amazing he's just a great all-around guy who knows exactly what people want I would highly recommend him to whoever wants to have a Unforgettable time

Big Daddy Entertainment 7
    Big Daddy Entertainment 18
    Big Daddy Entertainment 19

Jami · Married on 05/12/2018

Highly recommend

Mike and Tyler were amazing! My sister and I both had them for our weddings! I got married in May 2018 and I still have people telling me how awesome my DJ was! Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night! The ability to create your own music playlist was a wonderful option! The tent our reception was held in was beautifully lit up by their awesome lighting! Their personalities make it feel like they're part of the family! I HIGHLY recommend them for every occasion!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Jill · Married on 04/06/2018

Big Daddy Entertainment did a great job at our recent April 6th wedding. Mike was very professional and great to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/25/2017

Mike and Tyler were the best!!! Our wedding day was amazing and they took care of everything. Our guests were up dancing all night!!

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 10/20/2017

Mike Morgan recently provided me with a photo booth and up-lighting for my recent wedding. I was beyond happy with the services provided, and also the timely manner in which he returned my emails which really helped to ease my stress leading up to the event. The photo booth was set up so quickly and the props provided made for hilarious pictures! The up lighting provided made for a great ambiance during the
    reception and really helped to get the party going once the dancing started! I would HIGHLY recommend Big Daddy entertainment for any services they offer.

Sent on 10/26/2017

Big Daddy Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the review Briana! It was our honor to be a part of your big day and glad everyone enjoyed the photo booth and lighting! Congrats!

Meredith · Married on 10/20/2017

Mike Morgan recently provided me with a photo booth and up-lighting for my recent wedding. He was so easy to deal with and responded to any emails in a timely manner which really helped to ease my stress leading up to the event. The photo booth was set up so quickly and the props provided made for hilarious pictures! The up lighting provided made for a great ambiance during the reception and really helped to get the party going once the dancing started!! I would HIGHLY recommend Big Daddy entertainment for any services they provide.

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been happier with our experience! Everything was perfect, from the music down to the photo booth! Mike was amazing and catered to anything we needed! Would highly recommend to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was absolutely fantastic!!! We could not have hoped for a better DJ!!! Super accommodating and helpful leading up to the big day and was a key component to our day going as smoothly as it did!!!!
    If we were to do it all over again, did we'd hire Big Daddy Entertainment in a heart beat!!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Anne · Married on 09/23/2017

Mike and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! He came highly recommended to us from a friend of ours who was at a wedding he did and from the 1st call with him, we knew we had to hire him!

We loved how he made things simple and stress free for us. He always had suggestions when we didn't know what to do and even during our wedding was a calming presence for us. Our guests had a great time and still talk about what a memorable night they had. Oh, and the photo booth was a hit! We can't stop laughing at some of the pictures our friends and family left us. It was definitely worth getting.

Thanks Mike for making our day the best! I gladly write this review for you and leave you 5 stars and recommend you to anyone I hear that gets engaged. You made our night!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Mandy · Married on 08/11/2017

Big Daddy Entertainment is nothing but outstanding. They are extremely approachable and very accommodating for your event. They took care of everything all you had to do was show up. The photo booth is awesome. The props were fantastic and everyone loved them. The sound system of their equipment is amazing. The party was made even better because of Big daddy Entertainment. If you are looking for a Someone to host your party, wedding or event this is who you need to call.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Thanks to Mike at Big Daddy Entertainment, our wedding was amazing! Our guests raved about what an awesome time they'd had dancing the night away. Thank you for an outstanding job well done.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Matthew · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Mike was an absolute pleasure, he tried at all costs to make the experience as stress free as possible leading up to the wedding day. He is very easy to talk to and tries to always understand what you are envisioning for your wedding day while also offering advice. Mike is very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable about providing wedding entertainment. I spoke to him months after my wedding and he still remembers my uncle's name and specific details about our wedding, that shows how attentive and genuinely interested he was in his job. Mike is a true gentleman, he really cares about his bride and groom and makes sure that they have the best day of their lives. I'm extremely thankful for having Mike DJ our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Eric · Married on 05/20/2017

Had Big Daddy and crew come to my corporate event with a photo booth. They arrived early w booth and props ready to go. People really loved the booth. Not a glitch but if there would have been BDE was on site ready to assist.
    Will use them again next year and friends of mine I referred already used them and loved them. WELL DONE! Wish there was 6 Stars!