Big City Horns Reviews

40 | East Amherst, NY

40 Reviews for Big City Horns

Lindsay · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing! Everyone RAVED about the music at our wedding!

Having Big City Horns as our wedding band was the PERFECT choice, easily the best choice we made for the event! They were so accommodating with our special requests, and they sound incredible live! It was truly a fun, party atmosphere! They are so easy and fun to work with. I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Elaine Ferrara · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Band Ever!!

The best thing we did in planning our daughters wedding was hire Big City Horns. They are energetic and really know how to engage an audience and get a party going. Many of our guests are still talking about the fabulous band we had at our daughters wedding in April.

Elaine Ferrara

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Perfect Choice, Great Band!!

Big City Horns was an amazing addition to our wedding! They helped to make the dance floor come to life. Ben was super accommodating to the requested that we had, and helped to make our day even more special! We would 110% recommend them to future brides and grooms. Live bands verse DJ's make such the difference when it comes to music! Great bunch of people, all with amazing talent! Thank you Big City Horns, you're the best!!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Amber · Married on 11/10/2018

Big City Horns are Unbelievable!

We booked Big City Horns for our wedding, which was this past November at Hotel Lafayette. We had never seen them perform, and only booked based on their reviews, and our initial call with Ben. I can't express how happy I am that we took that chance, and how truly awesome Ben, Maria and The Big City Horns really are. They went above and beyond to make sure the entire evening was perfect for us and they played the perfect mix of music to keep our guests dancing all night. We received compliments for day's following the wedding, and one guest even left to book them for their daughters upcoming wedding! We had a forgettable night celebrating and dancing with our friends and families and are grateful to Ben and Maria for making it such a memorable night- and for sharing such fun photos and videos that they took following our wedding!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Alexa · Married on 10/20/2018

We had Big City Horns play at our daughter's wedding in August. They were amazing! Ben was in touch throughout the planning process and they even learned a song for the father/daughter dance. Our guests were complimenting the band throughout the night and everyone-I mean EVERYONE was out on the dance floor and having the time of their lives! I would highly recommend Big City Horns for any event.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Erin · Married on 04/07/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about Big City Horns! Ben and Marie made the night so special! They met with us before hand to get to know us and understand the dynamics of our guest and really catered music for us! They did a great job learning our first dance song and got everyone up and on the floor. They were the highlight of the evening for so many of our guests!

I was on the fence about choosing a band over a DJ, but Big City Horns made our wedding! I would highly recommend, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Jason · Married on 07/07/2017

Best band I have ever had play at any event. Extremely professional with amazing enthusiasm and endless energy. I choose a band over DJ anytime and would never go elsewhere to look for any other band than the Big City Horns.

Sent on 03/19/2017

candice · Married on 06/17/2017

Big City Horns performed at my daughters wedding on Saturday June 17th. Ben, Maria and every band member were fantastic. They played everything from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson. Everyone was dancing all night. The energy in the room was amazing. Every person said that the band made the wedding. People from 20 to 90 were dancing together.
    Ben was so easy to work with on the coordination of the evening down to the cocktail hour music, dinner music, bridal party announcement and of course the party. My daughter and I have a special song "Peg" by Steely Dan. The band doesn't normally play Steely Dan tunes but learned and practiced that song to surprise me and my daughter. The crowd went crazy. I truly cannot say enough about Big City Horns. It was definitely the highlight of the evening. If you can you should check them out. I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Thanks guys!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Margaret · Married on 06/17/2017

Ben and Big City Horns were amazing for my wedding. Not only was the performance amazing having everyone up on the dance floor all night, but they were reliable and easy to work with the whole time. They even learned one of our need to have songs for us. Would definitely recommend them for any even you're planning!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Emily · Married on 06/10/2017

Big city horns was easily one of the best parts of our wedding. I danced the entire time. Ben and Maria took the time to learn our first dance song and it is something i will never forget. I would recommend this band to anyone! Thank you again!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kara · Married on 06/03/2017

Ben and Maria were an amazing team to work with! We had a few phone calls and an in person meeting to ensure that we were all on the same page. They are well organized and so sweet, I felt comfortable letting them know what I wanted, and more importantly what I didn't want played. Big City Horns was well worth the money, they did our introductions and assisted with the mic hand off's for the speeches. They kept the guests on the dance floor with great music that EVERYONE enjoyed. The entire band was so talented, people were blown away.
    Everyone's favorite part was that we started the live music with the Tarantella, which is a traditional Italian Wedding Dance. This got everyone onto the dance floor without an ounce of shyness. I couldn't have had more fun! I'd recommend them to any couple looking to book a band for their wedding. We had a large wedding of over 250 people, in the Golden Ballroom of the Statler and BCH really took our wedding to another level!

Sent on 07/03/2017

don · Married on 12/14/2016

Book Them! They made the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Andrea · Married on 11/12/2016

Give Ben a call. He and the whole band are great to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Lori · Married on 10/15/2016

Big City Horns were amazing for my daughter's wedding on October 15th. Ben was engaged with us during the entire planning process, making recommendations and suggestions that ultimately resulted in everyone having a great time.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • dsta0125

Devon · Married on 09/17/2016

Big City Horns did my wedding reception at Statler City on 9/17/16. All that I can say is that they absolutely made the reception! They put on an amazing show and were able to keep the dance floor packed. They do songs from all genres and styles and do every single one so well! All of the guests kept saying how incredible the band was.

My reception would not have been the same without them. Ben was so easy to work with while coordinating everything. I gave them the timeline for the reception and everything that I asked them to do, or any announcements that I wanted them to make they did. I knew that I did not have to worry about a thing.

Thank you Big City Horns for making my reception beyond memorable. If you want a live band that does an AMAZING job, definitely book Big City Horns!!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Brooke · Married on 09/10/2016

If I could rate Big City Horns more than 5 stars I would. The energy brought to the table was seen by all the guests both young and old. Family members and friends who have prided themselves on "never dancing" never left the dance floor. The band kept everyone pumped up from beginning until even after they were finished playing. To say that this band is the best wedding band ever would be an incredible understatement. Every penny spent on them was 1000% worth it. If you want to have the most epic wedding ever then Big City Horns is the way to go. Its 3 weeks later and I am still sore from all the dancing they brought out of me.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Bob · Married on 09/10/2016

No reason not to they are awesome

Sent on 10/10/2016

Sheila · Married on 08/06/2016

The band was GREAT!! They played for our summer Flashback 80's party and everyone loved them. The guests were dancing and really had a good time. Will definitely look to book them for future parties.

Sent on 09/02/2016

sarah · Married on 07/02/2016

Big City Horns was absolutely fantastic.!!!!! They made everything very easy. Ben was always available to answer and questions and give guidance when it was needed. The one thing I wanted for my wedding was great music, and to have people dancing all night long. Big City Horns when above and beyond my expectations. They have a wonderful sound, they are very professional and they can play all types of music to keep people on the dance floor all night long. Everyone at the wedding commented on how great they were too. If you are looking for a great wedding band to make your night very memorable I highly suggest you consider Big City Horns.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/25/2016

Wonderful to work with! Very accommodating and willing to do whatever it took to make our event spectacular! Great sound and voices- and just an all-around fun band!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Big City Horns made our wedding reception amazing! The atmosphere that they created was upbeat, unique, and overall incredible. Everyone had a great time and raved about the music! I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs a live band in the future! Impeccably done and worth every penny!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/31/2015

Ben and the Big City Horns were a ton of fun. They were very responsive and followed up with us to confirm details and make sure everything was perfect. They were great at complying with our weird requests, including specific Polish wedding songs and playing instrumental versions of certain songs. They even complied with a request I made the day before the wedding. We got a lot of compliments on their performance. People really seemed to enjoy watching them and listening to them.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

I had the pleasure of working with Ben Baia and The Big City Horns for my wedding reception..... I met the band at my previous place of employment and I always knew I would want to hire them if I had my wedding reception in Buffalo! First off, Ben was the easiest person to work with. He was very flexible and accessible, which is good for brides who have a lot to plan. We had an initial phone conversation that outlined the itinerary for the evening..... My groom and I then looked at the band's webpage and told Ben our favorite songs from their list.... Ben listened to our input and incorporated it into the band's set. He worked with us on all of our "special dance" songs, too and even customized our bridal party intro song to make sure it was the proper length when announcing all of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

So, then there is the BAND. What a talented bunch of individuals! Ben and Maria have beautiful voices.... They compliment each other like peanut butter and jelly. Every band member is so talented! I had my reception at Statler City in the Golden Ballroom and their performance was perfect.... The sound filled the room and we had an awesome celebration thanks to the Big City Horns! I would totally recommend this band for your event....... It's been two weeks since my wedding day and the good feedback about the music keeps rolling in.... and I don't anticipate it will slow down anytime soon.

THANK YOU TO THE BIG CITY HORNS FOR MAKING OUR RECEPTION SO ENJOYABLE!!!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Event Artistry Inc. · event on 06/27/2015

As an event planner in Buffalo, I am confident in recommending Big City Horns! BCH performed at the fifth annual White Party to benefit the food bank of WNY. High energy and great song choices kept the crowd dancing all night! We can't thank Ben Baia and the rest of the band enough for their stellar performance and professionalism.

Sent on 07/21/2015