Big Cedar Lodge Reviews

57 | Ridgedale, MO

57 Reviews for Big Cedar Lodge

57 Big Cedar Lodge Reviews

Mary · Married on 05/12/2017

Can you believe we started planning our elopement the Tuesday before our Wedding? Courtney and Julia at Big Cedar Lodge Events helped plan my "Friday at 5" wedding and it would not have been as wonderful without them. It truly was stress free. Flowers were beautiful. Cake was delicious. Food was wonderful, too! Views were amazing. My husband and I were able to enjoy our special day without worry. Thank you, Big Cedar!

Jacqlyn · Married on 05/06/2017

I recently got married on 5/6/17 next to the waterfall at Big Cedar Lodge. I chose to do one of their elopement packages because we decided on just a small wedding with only 11 guests. The elopement package included 5-7 different spots on the property to choose from, bouquet of half dozen roses for me and a boutinneire for my hubs, in the color we chose, bottle of champagne, cake and dinner voucher for the two of us.

Ok now that those details are out of the way, I worked closely with Courtney and Julia and could not have been more pleased!! They were so responsive and answered all of my questions promptly, sometimes even more than once...sorry Courtney! The officiant called me about a week prior to the wedding and we discussed what we wanted for our ceremony and then he met us at the door the day of, so it was truly stress free!

The property is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I actually had a friend's husband ask if we got married in Ireland when he saw a picture I posted on FB overlooking the lake. I can't wait to get my pictures back because there are so many good spots to get an amazing picture at. Even though there were more than one wedding going on the same day as mine, I never encountered them personally, just from a distance, and it still truly feels like it's your special day and you're the only one there, that's how vast the property is and how many wedding location choices you have. We did our reception dinner Osage restaurant at Top of the Rock and it was stunning! The food was amazing, the service was impeccable, the ambience, the views...oh my gosh I cannot say enough. I highly recommend Big Cedar Lodge to anyone, and wouldn't think twice about doing it all over again!!

• Taylor Schafer & Harry Decker

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2017

We had an April 2017 wedding at Integrity Hills Chapel and Stables. As we are out of town, I relied heavily on Erin in Big Cedar's event planning department. Erin was outstanding! If you can request to use anyone, use her. Obviously Big Cedar is gorgeous and you really don't have to do much with the venues, as they are great alone. Erin provided us with a list of approved vendors and was very responsive to answering my many frequent questions. The day of ran flawlessly, with much thanks to Erin. She even ran the bridal party bottles of water because it was much warmer than we all thought taking pictures. She was on top of everything. While the cost is high to book a Big Cedar venue, it's definitely worth it if you want a very memorable wedding for your guests.

Allison · Married on 12/03/2016

We had our wedding at Integrity Hills in December 2016! Everyone at Big Cedar was a joy to work with! Our wedding coordinator, Julia, was awesome - she always had an open line of communication to help with the planning process in any way possible. She was extremely organized and so much fun to work with! The wedding day was perfect thanks to all of our wonderful vendors and the fantastic staff at Big Cedar. My wedding day was an absolute dream! I can't wait to visit for anniversaries in the future! I highly recommend Big Cedar Lodge/Integrity Hills for your wedding and reception venues!

• Angela

Angela · Married on 10/15/2016

Big Cedar Lodge was the perfect venue for our destination wedding. We had our ceremony at the conference center which is beautiful, and then our reception at Top of The Rock which is a spectacular location. Everyone at Big Cedar was willing to help make it a day of our dreams. We were able to have both an amazing location and amazing food!

Mary · Married on 09/17/2016

If you want an easy, low-stress, no hassle wedding venue with a beautiful view, and delicious food, Big Cedar is for you. We loved working with Erin and the views at the Worman House were breath-taking. Our day was perfect, better than we ever dreamed it could be. We are so thankful that we chose Big Cedar!

Ashley · Married on 09/04/2016

The BCL Integrity Hills Chapel/Stables were so incredibly beautiful and picturesque (and unlike anything we had ever seen) that we fell in love with it right away. We knew this would be a wonderful location to ask our friends and family to travel to for our wedding. This was a destination wedding for us, too, and since we were not familiar with the area, I loved that BC provided a list of top vendors in the area which made it quick and easy to book a florist, decorator, cake baker, and band (and they truly were the best of the best)! Erin S. was our wedding coordinator and she was beyond wonderful to work with from Day 1. I was totally overwhelmed by the thought of planning a wedding and she helped ease my mind with her calm and patient demeanor. She was sweet and professional all the way through, answering all of my questions timely and diligently and taking care of all the important details on the BIG DAY. She worked with us to create a food and drink menu exactly like what we wanted and coordinated with our vendors on arrival/delivery, allowing me to not stress and really enjoy the day with our guests. At the time of the wedding, they were doing updates to the Stables and we were the first wedding in the space. I was nervous not knowing what it was all going to look like or what to expect, but the updates took the venue/reception to a whole new level- the addition of the outdoor patio being the cherry on the top! The staff was wonderful and the food impeccable- our guests couldn't stop raving about the service, quality and overall beauty of the location. I truly felt like we gave our guests the one-of-a-kind and unforgettable experience we were looking for. This place was worth every penny (my dad even agreed! ;). Thank you Erin and BCL for helping to make our wedding dreams come true!

Absolutely gorgeous venue! We got married on Cedar Creek Patio with our reception in the adjoining room. It was absolutely perfect for an intimate, rustic wedding. The wedding coordinator, Leah Hardin, was fantastic to work with, extremely professional and flexible. The food was excellent as well!

Sheila · Married on 10/30/2015

When preferred vendors were provided to us our florist was not on the list even though he has done many weddings at Big Cedar. A fabulous florist can make or break the atmosphere of the wedding and reception. Our florist was The Flower Merchant from Springfield, MO, and if it were not for our wedding planner, Martha Wright, we would have missed him. Please add him to your preferred list!
    Also cannot say more about Erin Schroeder, she made the wedding and reception go as planned. She went the extra mile to make sure our experience was the best.

I had the Big Cedar salon do my hair for our wedding Melissa was awesome to work with and she played with my hair til we got it perfect. I had one picture that I showed her and she spent 2 hours the day before figuring out how to make it work. The day of the wedding, she met us early so we wouldn't have to rush for our morning wedding.

Without a doubt best rehersal dinner ever.

McKenzie · Married on 04/12/2014

Big Cedar Lodge is amazing. We will spend weekends up there occasionally, he proposed there, and we were sure we would have our wedding there. The staff is incredibly nice and the day was perfect. Couldn't have asked for more.

Tiffany · Married on 03/06/2014

Treated us with impeccable service. Had us in our cabin exactly when we requested.

Marsha · Married on 02/22/2014

We had to change the wedding date , Bi Cedar was very accomadating. We were going to have it inside, it ended up up being a nice day in February. So we had it outside. At dinner, the menu has our names on them. The Worman house has an awesome menu and the service was great.

Kelli · Married on 02/05/2014

We loved everything about our event at Big Cedar!! Planning this from Texas and not seeing the venue in person left a bit of concern. I was truly pleased with each and every part of our wedding. You did an outstanding job and it went beyond my expectations.

Betsy · Married on 01/25/2014

My husband and I had stayed at Big Cedar prior to our wedding & we knew right away it was definitely a place to consider for our future wedding.....so we did!!! It was perfect! The day was beautiful and everyone at Big Cedar made us & our families feel like family. It truely felt like we hadn't left home. Our wedding coordinator, Leah did a fantastic job making sure everything was not only done but the way we wanted...impressed is an understatement. All of the employees from the front desk host to the house keepers went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. We stayed in cabin 565 & I can't wait for our 1 yr anniversary to come back & celebrate! I didn't want to come home. I know our families will be making a trip back sometime as well. They were very pleased with their rooms & accommodations. Thank you!!!

We did the elopement package at Bi Cedar Lisge and Leah did a great job organizing things and was very responsive to my needs prior and after the service. Big Cedar Lodge employees in all areas were very courteous and friendly.

Michele · Married on 10/17/2013

100% completely satisfied!! BCL made my wedding day unforgettable. Service was awesome.

Rachel · Married on 09/14/2013

Our wedding at Big Cedar was nothing short of amazing!! We are so thankful for the wonderful staff who made every detail perfect for our special day.

Our wedding planner, Leah Hardin, is the best wedding planner I have ever met. She is extremely organized and knowledgable in every aspect of your wedding. She is very quick to respond when you have questions during the planning process. She also had great recommendations for vendors. Listen to her and take her advice and you will be highly satisfied! Best of all, her warm spirit and kindness towards everyone is top notch. We weren't nervous about the details on the day of the wedding since we knew Leah could handle anything and would do it with a smile.

We are so happy we chose to get married at Big Cedar. You will be too!! It is definitely the best wedding venue in the Ozarks - hands down.

Thanks for making our dream wedding a reality!

Jill · Married on 09/07/2013

You all did a wonderful job we couldn't have been more pleased!

Jennifer · Married on 08/08/2013

I couldn't have asked for a more beatiful place to get married!

Stephanie · Married on 07/14/2013

We've vacationed at Big Cedar Lodge few times over the last several years, so it was natural to think of Big Cedar as the ONLY venue for our wedding in 2013! There are so many options for "how and where" you can have a wedding or event to fit any budget, party size and weather condition. The property offers a million things for your guests to do and see and tons of opportunities for beautiful photographs. We had friends and family who had (almost begrudgingly) travelled 1,000+ miles to attend our wedding - those same guests talked about how they'll make the trip again just to explore more of Big Cedar.

Our event coordinator, Leah Hardin, is wonderful at what she does and she enjoys it too! She tailored an event that fit our every need and absorbed anything that might have been construed as a "bump in the proverbial road." The chefs at Big Cedar Lodge catered our party with delicious entrees, a wide variety of drinks and they made a cake that was both beautiful and decadent (lemon with traditional red velvet icing).
    We stayed on the property in a rustic and romantic one bedroom log cabin (it had a fireplace and claw foot jacuzzi tub) and shuttles provided all the necessary transportation all over the property.

My husband and I are still amazed that the only requirement of us was to show up and get dressed. Whether for an event, an annual vacation or just to spend a few days away, we'll return to Big Cedar again and again, there's no doubt of that!

Jan · Married on 06/29/2013

Our daughter's wedding was a private, outdoor event held on the patio of Cedar Creek A. The lodge provided a list of outside vendors that we utilized and gave us many options for the dinner and reception. Several months prior, we visited the lodge, met the wedding planner, and tasted some of the cake options. We chose the beef filet and roasted chicken and truthfully, I think everyone licked their plates clean! The staff were extremely helpful and handled last minute details with ease.

• W

William · Married on 05/25/2013

Wedding planner did an outsanding job. All the vendors did a superb job. The food was great. the staff was great