Big Black Cadillac Reviews

4 | Bardstown, KY

4 Reviews for Big Black Cadillac

Andrew Newton · Married on 07/08/2018

Always Exceeds Expectations

Big Black Cadillac brings it! I have worked with this band on multiple occasions in different capacities, and I can't say enough about their skill and professionalism. Not only do they keep the crowd on thier feet (young and old), they are among the most courteous and polite entertainment professionals I have been around - Very easy to work with. No matter the size or demographics of your event, Big Black Cadillac will exceed your expectations.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Big Black Cadillac's reply:

Thanks for the kind remarks Andrew! We thoroughly enjoyed the Bourbon City Street Concert this past year and hope we can do it again soon!

Big Black Cadillac

Jamie · event on 12/02/2017

BBC did a great job. Our Christmas party was a success. Everyone enjoyed the band and are looking forward to having them back next year.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Lucas and Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

BBC is amazing! They rocked our reception and had everyone up cutting a rug!! The songs they played were awesome and they sound amazing. They even helped play songs for the ceremony. We couldn't of asked for a better group of guys to work with. They were very helpful and accommodating. They gave us great tips on what to do as well. I recommend this band for any wedding or party. I can't wait to see them again.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lejla · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband really wanted to get a great band for our wedding and that's exactly what we got from Big Black Cadillac. The guys were so great to work with. They were open to making changes to their playlist and even learn some new songs we really wanted to hear. They were awesome during the wedding and got our guest really excited and up dancing and even some singing! I would hire them for any and all events we have.

Sent on 12/16/2014