Bianca Valentim Photography Reviews

31 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

31 Reviews for Bianca Valentim Photography

Silzie · Getting married on 07/04/2021

Absolutely LOVED working with Bianca Valentim Photography! She is so amazing! She completely understands how to get the best photos of the couple. My fiancé was a little hesitant about taking pictures, she was so amazing and friendly, she put him right at ease and he loved every minute of our photoshoot. And all pictures were sent right on schedule and fast too!! Highly recommend Bianca and her services!!!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Maureen · Married on 11/30/2014

Bianca is an amazing person and an even more amazing photographer! She is so extremely calm and peaceful, and it comes out in her photos and sets everyone around her at ease. We were lucky to have Bianca take some family photos for us and will treasure these forever. She was so flexible with our 1 year old's schedule and unpredictable dog and captured some moments we didn't even know were photo worthy! I cannot recommend her enough for any event you are looking for photos!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Bianca is so great to work with! She is smart, professional, quick, and has an amazing eye for detail.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Delia · Married on 12/02/2013

Where do we begin. Bianca is beyond amazing. Professional, punctual, fabulous disposition and last but most definitely not least, extremely talented. She has a great eye and captures details that are less obvious to most.
    We loved working with Bianca and very much look forward to our next session.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/07/2013

Bianca provided an amazing service. She quickly felt like a part of the family the days leading up to the wedding. She was extremely helpful with all question and she and her team took outstanding photos.

Sent on 03/28/2015
  • Luanda

Luanda · Married on 07/22/2012

It is hard to find a photographer that you can deposit all your trust on to photograph such a special day. Bianca is THAT photographer. She has a gift that most photographers don't. She is able to make you feel so comfortable in your own skin that the pictures come out amazing, effortless and spontaneous. Such a talent! There is no way you will go through her website and her amazing pictures and won't want her to be your photographer! Thank you for giving us pictures that will last us a lifetime. You are amazing!

Sent on 04/06/2015

IF you want great quality photos,service, and someone who meets all you expectation Bi is the photographer to go to! She has done our engagement party, engagement, and wedding photos and there is no doubt that any other special moment in my life that may come along she will be shooting that as well! Shes really amazing and makes you feel your best during your special event or photoshoot!!! Love love love the whole Bianca Valentim
    Team!! ;)

Sent on 07/20/2012
  • W

W · Married on 05/31/2012

Bianca

It was a pleasure working with you and have received very positive feedback on the quality of the photos you took for my corporate website.

In addition to your professionalism and the quality of the final photos, I wanted to thank you for your extreme flexibility in accommodating not only my schedule but working around the repeat rainy days in order to create the best possible background for the photos.

I will certainly be reaching out to you for future photo needs.

Regards,

Westley

Sent on 07/14/2012

Tamires · Married on 05/27/2012

She did our engagement session it was amazing we really loved her job, she is so creative and professional and she is a very responsible person.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Jean · Married on 11/27/2011

Bianca did an incredible job with our photoshoot. She is a true professional, and her photos are very natural and beautiful. It was a great experience, and we have photos that we will treasure for years to come.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Lorena · Married on 09/04/2011

Bianca captured our wedding and we are extremely happy with her work. she's creative, organized, and will do everything she can to meet all of your expectations on your big day! I strongly recommend Bianca, besides being a sweetheart, she's an amazing photographer!!!!
    Thanks Bianca for your beautiful work!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Delia · Married on 08/24/2011

Bianca has an amazing eye. Moments that would escape anyone else, are beautifully captured by her. I couldn't have been happier with the results and I look forward to working with Bianca again for future occasions.

Sent on 08/24/2011
  • F

Fernanda · Married on 07/29/2011

Bianca Valentim photographed me about a year ago for the first time and now my husband and I are coming back for more! Bianca has great sense of composition, creativity, and attention to detail. She guided us on how to pick the outfits, create the moods and themes, posing, all that with lots of style and made it all look very natural. She sees things that others won’t. She is very caring and captured what we wanted to express thorough the photos. In terms of technical abilities: Impeccable! To top all that, she is kind, patient, and just a pleasure to be around. She will definitely be my photographer for life!

Fernanda Lopez

Sent on 08/10/2011

Mariana · Married on 07/17/2011

Bianca is such a wonderful photographer! She made me feel so at ease for my portrait session, very professional and very talented. Her pictures are always gorgeous! I would highly recommend her work.

Anna · Married on 07/10/2011

Bianca Valentim Photography did an amazing job capturing each and every special moment of our special day. It was very easy to get in contact with her when needed. Bianca was very attentive to everything, from the smallest details to the whole picture. She made one of the mais aspects of the day very fun, enjoyable and stressfree (who needs more stress on this day huh?)!! I have nothing bad to say about this vendor. Every moment of working with her was perfect. Thank you Bianca Valentim Photography for capturing every moment of our special day! Every time I look at our wedding album it brings me back to that special day! :)

Sent on 08/27/2012

Camila · Married on 06/11/2011

HER WORK is trully amazing, she captures all your feelings, all your emotions in her pictures. Please take a look in her site or her blog just to see what I mean. We were honored to have her work with us, our preview of our wedding pictures are unbelivable, they are just amazing!!
    Thank you Bianca you rock!!

Sent on 07/14/2011

Tatyanne · Married on 05/22/2011

Bianca Valentim is our #1 Photographer not just because and simply because we love her work... She is 1 and we have rated her 5 STARS in each category because she will do whatever it takes to give you the best quality of service you are ever looking for! No matter the theme and colors you use on your special day... She will go beyond with her imagination and talent. You might not know what I mean now but check her website and you will see what we mean!
    It is important for you to know exactly what you are looking in a Photographer And if its perfecting, meeting your needs and giving her best... You need Bianca Valentim!

Wishing you the best Bianca!

Yours truly,

Taty & Enoque Soares " The Lovebirds"

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2011

Awesome photographer!!! Absolutely amazing!!! If your looking for someone who can make you feel comfortable and look natural in front of the camera, she is it!!! Anything from romantic to sexy to newborns and family!!! Loved the album she make for us .. And following up with her other albums!

Liliane · Married on 02/23/2011

Bianca Valentim is the best photographer ever!!! She is smart and sensitive!! She is so creative and the most important she loves what she does!!!

Sent on 08/11/2011

Luciana · Married on 01/09/2011

She is the Best!

Sent on 08/12/2011

Ariela · Married on 12/23/2010

Bianca was a pleasure to work with, she made my fiance and I feel very comfortable and was very open to our own creative ideas.
    We shot in every spot and location that we wanted, and she had terrific ideas as well.
    We would definately recommend her!

Sent on 08/13/2011
  • Christiane

Christiane · Married on 07/25/2010

Bi thank you so much for everything!!! You are the best!!! I don't get tired of looking at my album, page by page over and over again and remember every detail. Thanks to you I can keep every details of my dream wedding vivid in my mind !!! The best photographer ever!!!

Sent on 07/20/2012

Rebeka · Married on 05/22/2010

Bianca Valentim , she did my engagement session , it was great we had a lot fun !!! We felt very comfortable with the camera and the place she choose was wonderful for our photo shooting. My husband an d I were very please with the outcome of the pictures and the quality of her service. !!!

Sent on 08/14/2011

Anna · Married on 01/17/2010

'B' i can't tell you enough how beautiful and elegant my wedding photos came out. The black and white ones are timeless, and the color ones are so vibrant and fun. you truly are amazing at your job!

-Anna Roeder

Sent on 08/17/2011

Viviane · Married on 12/20/2009

Bianca did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. They turned out amazing!! I never thought that engagement sessions were something that we needed to do, but after doing it with Bianca I totally changed my mind. She made us comfortable and made it really fun to take the pictures and the results were awesome! At our wedding she also did a wonderful job and the pictures turned out even better than I expected. She's an awesome photographer and I would recommend her to any brides out there looking for some amazing pictures!

Sent on 08/15/2011